The Incredibles

By thelittleblackghost

Male Violet x Female Reader Based off of the movie The Incredibles (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l)... More

Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Where Are They Now?
Chapter 3: Dinner Discussions
Chapter 4: Burning Building
Chapter 5: The New Job
Chapter 6: The Robot Battle
Chapter 7: The New Mr. Incredible
Chapter 8: Syndrome
Chapter 9: The Truth Is Revealed
Chapter 10: Jet Ride
Chapter 11: Missile Mishap
Chapter 12: Intruder Alert!
Chapter 13: Caught
Chapter 15: The Bigger Robot Battle
Chapter 16: The Final Battle

Chapter 14: The Escape

20K 708 510
By thelittleblackghost

——————————🦸🏼‍♂️——————————

Syndrome was now playing the news that was showing the landing of the Omnidroid 9000 to the family who were stuck in the same contraption that Bob was. So far the robot was staying dormant in it's spherical shape, but everyone knew, that it wouldn't last for long.

"Huh? Huh? Oh, come on! You gotta admit this is cool. Just like a movie! The robot will emerge dramatically, do some damage. Throngs of screaming people! And just when all hope is lost, Syndrome will save the day! I'll be a bigger hero than you ever were!" He said cockily, and began walking away.

"You mean you killed off real heroes so that you could...pretend to be one?!" Bob yelled.

"Oh, I'm real. Real enough to defeat you! And I did it without your precious gifts, your oh so special powers. I'll give them heroics. I'll give them the most spectacular heroics anyones ever seen!" He bragged.

"And when I'm old and I love had my fun, I'll sell my inventions so that everyone can be superheroes. Everyone can be super."

Syndrome turned to look at (Y/n). "Even her. I've been thinking about getting a sidekick, someone young and fresh, and you, little lady, have got potential. Why would you hang around with people who just make you remember how ordinary you are? I can make you more special than you'll ever be. What do you say, interested?"

"You're crazy if you think she'd ever leave me-I mean, us!" Vince blurted out. "She doesn't need powers to be special, she's already the most special person I've ever met!"

(Y/n)'s eyes widened and her heart fluttered. That's the most passionate she has ever heard Vince been, and he was talking about her!

Syndromes gave him a bored look. "Yeah, that's great kid, but I wasn't really talking to you."

He turned back to look at (Y/n).

"Not if you were the last superhero on Earth." She told him.

Syndrome glared at her but quickly masked it with a smile and a shrug.

"Oh, well. I'm sure there will be others who will beg me to make them super. After all, when everyone's super...no one will be."

With that, he exited the room laughing evilly.

On the TV screen, they could see that the robot had been activated and was now attacking the city.

"I'm sorry." Bob said. "This is my fault. I've been a lousy father. Blind to what I have. So obsessed with being undervalued, that I undervalued all of you."

Bob didn't notice that Vince had created a forcefield around himself and was able to roll out of his restraints.

"Uh...dad?" Dash started.

Helen shushed him. "Don't interrupt."

"So caught up in the past that I...You are my greatest adventure. And I almost missed it. I swear, I'm gonna get us out of here safely if I..."

"Well, I think Dad has made some excellent progress today, but I think it's time we wind down now." Vince pressed the button on the panel releasing all of them.

(Y/n) ran up to him and hugged him.

"What's this for?"

"For saying all those nice things about me." She  replied, kissing his cheek.

...

"We need to get back to the mainland." Bob said, as they all ran down the hallway.

"I saw an aircraft hangar on my way in. Straight ahead I think."

...

Bob used his super strength to pry open the door.

"Where are all the guards?" He asked, noticing the hangar was empty. "Go, go!"

The family all rushed in and went up to a van where some guards were celebrating. One guard popped open a bottle of champagne and Bob caught the cork and smirked at them.

After beating up all the guards, the family looked around the hangar.

"This is the right hangar, but I don't see any jets." Helen said.

"A jets not fast enough." Bob told her.

"Well what's faster than a jet?"

"Hey, how about a rocket?" Dash gestured to a rocket in the hangar.

"Great! I can't fly a rocket." Helen said.

"You don't have to. Just use the coordinates from the last launch." Vince suggested.

"Wait. I bet Syndrome's changed his password by now. How do I get into the computer?" Bob wondered.

"Say please." A voice said. They all looked up to see Mirage looking down at them.

...

Lucius was in his apartment putting on aftershave when he saw the giant robot outside his window. He dug through a drawer and pulled out a remote that revealed a secret compartment where his super suit was. Or where it should've been. It was missing.

"Honey?" He called to his wife.

"What?"

"Where's my super suit?"

"What?"

"WHERE...IS...MY...SUPER...SUIT?!"

"I...uh...put it away!"

Outside, a helicopter just got knocked out of the sky.

"Where?"

"Why do you need to know?"

"I need it!"

Lucius started rushing around the house looking for it.

"Uh-uh. Don't you think about running off doing no derrin' do! We've been planning this dinner for two months!"

"The public is in danger!"

"My evening's in danger!"

"You tell me where my suit is woman! We are talking about the greater good!"

"'Greater good?' I am your wife! I am the greatest good you are ever gonna get!"

...

The robot had just picked up a giant truck and hurled it through the air.

"My baby!" A woman picked up her child and ducked as the truck was about to crush her.

However, it started floating in midair and Syndrome was flying in the air holding the truck up with his zero point energy.

"The supers have returned."

"Is that Fironic?"

"Fironic?"

"No, Fironic has a different outfit."

"No, no. I'm a new superhero. I'm Syndrome!" Syndromes put his hands on his hips dramatically tossing the truck behind him making it explode.

The robot came up to Syndrome and reached for him, but he hit a button on his remote control wrist making the robot freeze.

"Someone needs to teach this hunk of metal a few manners." Syndrome punched one of the robots arms, then used his remote to make the arm fall off.

Syndrome posed dramatically in front of the crowd, not noticing that the robot was trying to locate the external source that had taken control of its body. It noticed that it was coming from the remote on Syndromes wrist.

The robot shot the remote off of him and then shot one of Syndrome's rocket boots causing him to spiral out of control and crash into a building, falling unconscious.

——————————🦸🏼‍♂️——————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Frozen II By Boo!

Fanfiction

132K 6K 15
Male Elsa x Female Reader Based off the Disney movie Frozen (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = Eye Co...
660K 18.8K 14
Male Wednesday x Female Reader Based on the 1991 movie, The Addmas Family (Y/n) = Your Name (H/c) = Hair Color (H/l) = Hair Length (E/c) = Eye Color...
304K 9.8K 14
Male Mavis x Female Reader Based on the movie Hotel Transylvania 2 (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = Eye Color (S/c) =...
618K 18.6K 16
Male Isabela Madrigal x Female Reader Based on the Disney movie Encanto. (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = Eye Color (...