Enemies with Benefits 2

By lavender-fields

Ezra didn't have it easy as a kid. Things were rough and that was putting it lightly. But now that he was an... More

Enemies with Benefits
Chapter 1: Just say yes
Chapter 2: Dinner with Dad
Chapter 3: Tell me how you like it
Chapter 4: The Birds and the Bees
Chapter 5: Mr President
Chapter 6: Boner
Chapter 7: That's awkward
Chapter 8: Gyros
Chapter 9: Call me
Chapter 10: Give it to me staright, Doc
Chapter 12: coffee date
Chapter 13: Dinner with papa
Chapter 14: Deep desire
Chapter 15: καλημέρα
Chapter 16: What if
Chapter 17: In another life
Chapter 18: Not the face
Chapter 19: Keep the doctor away
Chapter 20: A swift end
Chapter 21: Weed amongst flowers
Chapter 22: No Shirt, no service
Chapter 23: Mischief
Chapter 24: Fish fear me
Chapter 25: Greek delivery
Chapter 26: I lose myself in you

Chapter 11: Playing daddy

17.2K 711 681
By lavender-fields

Ezra, Colby's beloved. There was not much more that could be said than that. Perhaps a thousand more lines of unadulterated romantic proclamations. That the moon and stars could be Ezra's if only he asked Colby for them. That Colby went to sleep looking at him then continued to dream of him until the sun rose again and he could see Ezra's face once more. He loved him more than anyone else he'd ever known, and if they were to ever part, he knew he would never love like that again. They were made for each other, of that Colby was sure.

Ezra's happiness was his own happiness. Thus, as Ezra blinked away tears with his head in Colby's lap, Colby felt physical pain to see him like that.

Ezra had told him everything.

"He just-" Ezra took a moment to steady his breath, "he kept phrasing everything like it was for my sake. That he kicked me out for my own good, that he had good intentions all along. I don't know whether he's just trying to justify what he did in retrospect or whether he actually believes he was helping me. Either answer just makes me feel so shit."

"Well, you know it's only the first session. Things will probably become more clear as it goes on." Colby wiped away a stray tear that managed to slip down Ezra's fair face. "Do you still want to carry on the sessions?"

"Why is it so hard for me to have a dad?"

Colby wasn't sure what to say to that. It was whispered into the air in a moment of weakness that Colby could not understand. His poor Ezra. Colby had never had to question his parents love for him, it was expected, a privilege he never realised he had until he'd uncovered the harsher reality his dear Ezra and best friend Sophie lived through. It was a love that not even Colby's heart, so full with its devotion to Ezra, could fulfil for him.

There were so many types of love and it hurt that Colby couldn't be all of them at once for Ezra.

Unless...

"You deserve everything in the world. If things work out with your dad, that's great. If it doesn't, you were too good for someone like him anyway."

Ezra nodded his head, smiling up at Colby.

Colby ran his thumb across Ezra's lips, who looked puzzled by the action. "You want to play catch with daddy... son?" Colby winked at him suggestively.

Colby was expecting a horny response. Ezra to respond with his own sexy quip and rip off his clothes and they'd go at it like the beasts in heat they usually were.

Instead, Ezra didn't find Colby's words sexy or irresistible. He laughed. No he howled in laughter, gripping his sides as tears rolled down his face as his eyes squeezed shut. "What? Why did you call me son?" He managed to say between fits of laughter.

"Why are you laughing at that? You normally love the whole daddy thing. I just thought I'd take it to the next logical step." Colby slapped a hand on his heart as he indignantly announced: "I'm the daddy now."

"Oh, are you?" Ezra looked him up and down, slightly biting his lower lip.

That was more like it!

"But, I thought you didn't like using daddy?" Asked Ezra.

"It's just weird because it's my dad's name."

Ezra's jaw dropped. "I think you've ruined it for me too now."

Colby drew a cross on his forehead. "I have healed you, my son."

"How do you do that?"

"How do I do what?"

"I can never feel sad when I'm around you."

Colby grinned like an idiot at that comment. To be Ezra's fiancé was a humble but honest job. Not everyone was up for the task, nope, took a real genius like Colby to handle such a momentous responsibility.

They carried on with the rest of their day like usual. Colby graded some work for his class and enjoyed his day off by taking a nap in their bedroom. It wasn't a hard job to grade and correct the work of kindergarteners, but sometimes he did stop and wonder how children kept on managing to accidentally spell cuss words. The dog was told to sit, basic sentence, so how did two of his students still manage to put shit. Eventually, he finished up and decided to check on Ezra.

Ezra was lying back on the bed in only a towel. "You all done with your papers?"

Colby stood there, dumb as a brick, nodding his head and giving a simple: "Uh, huh."

"You wanna come over here then?"

"Uh, huh."

"You gonna move your legs then?"

"Uh, huh." As if one of those cartoon characters that smell a delicious cake, Colby practically danced over to the bed. Almost tripping over his own clothes in a hurry to rip them off.

He loved being intimate with Colby. Which was a polite way of saying that they fucked. It was always great, and if it wasn't great, it was funny. He loved everything they did together. The tender kisses they gave each other in the first few minutes that would turn heated as soon as the tension became too much. The way their bodies pressed  together, grinding against one another for the slightest bit of friction to satisfy their hunger for one another. Colby slipped a hand under Ezra's towel. That moan was more beautiful than any music he'd ever heard. They went further, kissing deeper, intertwining themselves more.

It was only when they'd passed the point of foreplay and Colby was able to enter Ezra that they got to the point that Colby loved most but also struggled with the most. It was a blessing and a curse to be with someone as attractive as Ezra. To love him so much that the thought of him alone could make Colby jizz his pants.  However that came with the burden that anytime they got physical with each other, Colby had to try so hard not to cum too soon.

Today was no different.

Colby was playing mind games with himself to try and hold it in. It was so hard! Ezra was so hot, the muscles in his back as he arched and stretched across the bed sheets. His moans were intoxicating as he cried out for Colby to go faster and harder. Colby did what he was told, but with great effort.

He tried to develop methods over the years to make sure Ezra was having a great time. Naked grandmas, counting, spelling, doing equations, and still he struggled not to bust. He had no idea how Ezra managed to do it for so long. Whether he was top or bottom, Ezra always came after Colby.

Sex was a marathon not a sprint, or at least that's what Colby kept telling himself. He needed to stop for breathers, water breaks, maybe even a sit down to be able to keep going at this pace, but then Ezra would know he was struggling and that would lead to teasing which would lead to a bruised ego.

Colby had to hold on!

For his own sake and Ezra's

That was his thinking until he slowed down just smidge and dropped his guard. Somehow in that moment of vulnerability, Ezra managed to flip Colby onto his back and rode him like some bucking bronco. No, no, no! This was bad. Stupid, sexy, Ezra.

Ezra moved his hips in smooth motions and at a pace way too fast for Colby to keep up with. His hair bounced as he did and he arched his back when it hit just right. He opened his eyes to look down at Colby, a devilish glint in his eyes. He ran a hand down his own chest, past his abs and then placed it on Colby's chest instead.

Colby panicked. He was literally holding his breath to stop himself from cumming, no doubt already going blue in the face from the lack of oxygen. Ezra felt so good, so when he opened his mouth to compliment him, Colby already knew he was done.

Each syllable that passed those seductive lips undid any sort of endurance he had. "You're so big."

Another gruelling defeat for Colby. He was flattered by the compliment, though. He always thought Ezra was slightly bigger, but it was nice to be appreciated. Not about the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean; as the philosophers said.

Ezra managed to finish himself off as Colby lay there in his defeat. They lay next to each other on the bed, Colby sulking on his back and Ezra propped up on his elbows drawing random shapes on Colby's chest.

"You lasted so long today." Ezra complimented.

"Not longer than you though." He sulked.

"Maybe next time."

"Do you think there's such a thing as like cock therapy? Like I could get endurance training from someone."

"No. And even if that was a thing, I would never let you do that with someone else."

Colby frowned. "But, what if it made me last longer?"

"Who says I want you to? I think it's sweet that you like me so much you can't control yourself."

Oof, nail on the head there. Colby did his best to hide his embarrassment. "Not everything's about you, it would be for me."

"Uh, huh." 

They lazed around for the evening. Kissing and fondling, cumming too quickly (that was more Colby than Ezra, not that Colby would admit that). They decided to just order in some take out for the night as neither could be bothered to cook. They watched crap TV and went to bed. When they got up, they had breakfast together before Colby headed off to the kindergarten he worked at.

He could see on Ezra's face that he was still a little bit riled up from the therapy session. Colby didn't know Steven Dickinson. Not as a father, a friend, or even a stranger. They met once and never again. He only knew Steven through the lens of what he did to Ezra, this evil villain with no feelings paternal or otherwise.

Did Steven really think he was helping Ezra? Colby had no evidence for or against that idea.

He didn't like Steven, he had no reason to like him but had plenty of reasons to hate him. Not everyone was black or white though, shades of grey or whatever.

He opened the classroom door. "Morning, guys!"

A mix of squeaky high pitched voices joined together for a non-synched response. "Morning, Mr Williams."

The room returned to its usual chaos of sticky handed screaming children touching everything they could and saying every word they had learned to date. They were fun kids and unlike most people who would hate the noise or the excess energy, Colby didn't mind it at all. He loved his job and he loved his classroom. The walls were so colourful and covered in a variety of group projects and individual drawings. They had a class pet, a dwarf hamster named Finley (Colby had gotten to name it and the original Finley had been very flattered when told) and a huge collection of art supplies in one corner as Colby was lucky enough to have a classroom/art room. Other teachers told him it was a bad thing because the kids couldn't keep their hands to themselves and drew on everything, but Colby liked seeing their work and tried his best to convince them to at least use paper and not the walls.

They were an excitable bunch and he liked that about them. All except one.

He went around the room, checking on groups of kids, saving the one he was most worried about till last.

She always sat at the far back of the room, never spoke to anyone and didn't interact with anything around the classroom. He'd asked other teachers for advice, but they'd said that she was probably just shy. He had a gut feeling though that there was more to it than that.

"Good morning, Gracie." He squatted down by her desk and smiled at her.

She kept her bag in her lap and held it close to her. She glanced at him, but didn't smile back. He noticed that her hair wasn't brushed. She was a young Japanese-American girl so her hair was naturally dark and thick, but it looked tangled or even as far as matted. There were stains on her uniform that had been there for days and there was one last thing he'd noticed too that he'd come prepared for.

"Hi." She spoke softly.

"How are you today?"

She nodded her head. Not really an answer, but it seemed like the best he would get.

"Have you had any breakfast this morning?"

She hesitated before nodding her head unconvincingly.

"Oh, really? That's such a shame because I accidentally brought extra food with me today. I know you said you already ate, but it would be such a shame to waste it. You keep it anyway just in case you get peckish."

He took out the extra Danish pastry he'd brought just for her and then placed a brown bag on her desk as well.

"Oh no! I also packed this extra lunch." He knocked on his own head to show his 'stupidity'. "I'm so silly, you'll have to have that as well."

That made her giggle. She reached forward for the pastry, putting the food in her bag and setting it aside. "Thank you."

"You know, Gracie. If there's something you want to talk about or if you need anything, anything at all, you can always come to me. I'd never want you to feel alone."

She nodded her head, but he wasn't sure she would actually take him up on the offer. She reminded him so much of Ezra in that regard. So brave, so tough, and so reluctant to share worried with someone else.

He would keep on eye on her and on Ezra. Colby would make sure everyone was okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.6K 22
~x~ Vance Ashtor is basically at the end of his rope, despite being a C.E.O. of a well established financial management company at only 25, deep seed...
3.2M 121K 49
*** COMPLETED *** Sixteen year old Daniel Layman has been bullied since he came out. His best friend and protector Sean, moved to Los Angeles leaving...
367K 18.3K 71
Reggie Reyes is a former wrestler who left everything behind after the death of his child. Now, he's planning a return. With the help of a detective...
192K 9.6K 84
The new, geeky kid in school gets partnered with a popular jock in biology. He believes that geeks and jocks can't be friends until this particular j...