story idea(s)

By XxMacefirexX

read grr More

YANDERE

URGE

97 3 21
By XxMacefirexX

YALL THE URGE TO MAKE HANTENGU X FEM!READER BUT LIKE HIM AND ALL HIS PERSONALITIES SO LIKE AIZETSU, UROGI, SEKIDO, KARAKU AND ZOHAKUTEN- AAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH-

THE OTHER URGE TO MAKE PILLAR! GYOKKO X FEM!READER 

(as you can tell, im not good at making boy x boy or girl x girl so but im tryin to learn lol)

BRO I GOT THIS ONE IDEA FROM @Pikapi209 BUT...

YANDERE GYUTARO X READER X UZUI (AGAIN, INSPIRATION FROM 

WHAT IF...

EVERY YANDERE UPPERMOON X FEM!READER SO LIKE THEY ALL FIGHT FOR UR LOVE AND TRY TO GET UR ATTENTION AND SPEND TIME WITH YOU BUT HEAR ME OUT...

THE READER IS A DEMON???

OH OR MAYBE LIKE A DANGANRONPA AU OF THE UPPER MOONS X FEM!READER AND THEY KILL EACHOTHER FOR YOU SO ITS KINDA YANDERE???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
741K 27.3K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
1.1M 36.5K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
245K 7.1K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...