Phineas and Ferb: The Summer...

By girl_of_many_worlds

The Flynn-Fletcher family is off on a Paris adventure to kick off a brand-new summer. As usual, brothers Phin... More

how it got started
the roller coaster that changed everything
platypus crossing

bringing back the beach

83 1 2
By girl_of_many_worlds

"Okay, so here's a list of everything we did last summer," Phineas handed Ladybug a thick stack of papers.

"You did all this in one summer?" Ladybug asked.

"Well, we do have 104 days of summer vacation," Phineas shrugged.

"And then school comes along to end it," Ferb added.

"And in our defense, the number one problem in our generation is finding a good way to spend it," Phineas said. "Hence everything we did."

"Woah, you guys made a beach in your backyard?" Cat Noir gasped, looking at the first page. "And you were a one-hit wonder?"

"That was towards the beginning," Phineas said. "We also made tree house robots and a shrinking submarine."

Ladybug and Cat Noir exchanged a look.

"Looks like we've got ideas to beat akumas," Ladybug shrugged.

"M'lady, can we do the beach one? Please?" Cat Noir asked, making puppy eyes for added effect.

"Oh, fine," Ladybug replied, a small grin on her face.

"Ferb, get the sand," Phineas declared, grinning as well.

Smiling at the cute yet slightly annoying antics of Cat Noir?

He checked that off the mental list of "Ways Ladybug was obviously in love with Cat Noir"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Candace knew something was up.

There was a reason the amount of salt in the air auddenly raised up.

Three words.

"Phineas and Ferb!" she called out. "What did you do this time?"

"Oh, hey Candace," Phineas said. "Check out what we brought back!"

Ferb pressed a button, and a gate lowered, and Candace stared in slack-jaw shock.

They brought back their beach!? How!?

"You guys are so busted!" she huffed, pulling out her phone and quickly dialing her mother's number.

"Okay, Candace, I'm pretty sure I'm know what's gonna be said, but what is it now?" her mom asked over the phone, knowing of this daily habit from last summer.

"It's Phineas and Ferb!" Candace cried. "They made their backyard beach again!"

"Candace, how can they make a backyard beach in the middle of a city?" her mom asked.

"It's... it's... it's kinda hard to explain," Candace said. "But you gotta come by the river now!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dude, how did you do this?" Cat Noir said as he and Ladybug stared in slack jaw shock. 

"Oh, it's nothing, really," Phineas said, having already gotten into swim trunks. "We even made you swimsuits that match your masks!"

Ferb handed them a small pile of clothing. 

"They did say they were once dubbed 'the kings of coture,' so..." Cat Noir whispered to Ladybug, who rolled her eyes a little, but smirked. 

"Okay, you guys are officially unreal," Cat Noir said as he showed off in front of the stepbrothers. 

But Phineas' mind was elsewhere. 

"You okay in there, LB?" he asked, staring at the girls' bathroom. 

"Yeah, I'm fine!" Ladybug called back. "It's just... a little awkward, ya know?"

She finally stepped out, and Phineas bit back a laugh as Cat Noir's face turned tomato red. It was clear that he'd never seen her in a bikini before. 

"Hey..." she said, and Phineas could see that she was blushing a little as well. 

Oh yeah, she totally has a crush she's not aware of, he thought. 

But he had bigger things to think about. 

"Ferb, contact Baljeet," he said. "We'll need the whole gang for the epic distraction on this one."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon enough, the boys had constructed a portal. 

"That's it, you guys are gods," Cat Noir said. 

And of course, it worked, as a girl and two guys stepped through. A girl and two guys Phineas and Ferb knew very well.

"It's Ladybug and Cat Noir!" Isabella gasped. "I'm Isabella. I love your work!"

"Oh, thanks," Ladybug giggled. 

"The name's Buford," Buford introduced. "Resident bully back in my hometown."

Silence hung in the air. 

"And I'm Baljeet," Baljeet said. 

"Yeah, we don't really question Buford's bullying methods," Phineas shrugged. "Believe me, you do not wanna hear the backstory about the thing with the goldfish."

Ladybug wrinkled her nose in confusion. 

"Okay, so what are we doing?" Isabella asked. 

"Buford, Baljeet, I need you to make the stage," Phineas said. "Isabella, get the Fireside girls. We've got a little reunion show to do while Ladybug and Cat Noir get any akumas that come around."

"Already on it," Isabella slipped through the portal again. 

"Hmm," Buford thought aloud. "Maybe I should make molds of Ladybug and Cat Noir."

"Why would you do that?" Baljeet asked. 

"Why not? I have molds of everyone else," Buford shrugged. 

"Someone get this kid mental help," Ladybug mumbled under her breath. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, hello, Perry the platypus," Dr. Doofenshmirtz said when Perry landed in front of him. He simply pressed a button, and Perry found himself tied with rope. 

"You sure he won't escape this time?" Hawkmoth asked. 

"It's extra durable rope; nothing can bite through it," Doofenshmirtz reassured. "Are you... um... going to send out your butterfly, or what?"

Hawkmoth eventually did, and it started searching for a distraught soul only...

"I'm not picking up any negative emotions," he said. "Only joy!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies and gentleman, the Ferbettes!" Phineas announced. "I'm Phineas and this is Ferb, and we're gonna sing a song!"

They started singing a song that, according to them, had made them a one-hit wonder. 

"You gotta admit, this is pretty awesome," Ladybug said. "These two are really cool."

"Yeah," Cat Noir said. "Also, I feel like I should write a love song for you. Meaningless lyrics like this one as well. Maybe that will make you love me."

"You little stinker," she playfully punched his arm. 

"What? Can't a cat dream?" he laughed. 

"Oh, fine," she rolled her eyes while smiling again. "I'll give you a partial dream come true."

She gave him a big hug...

And Phineas watched as she planted a small kiss on his cheek, sending Cat Noir into a lovesick frenzy as she skipped away.

Oh yeah. 

"Buford, it's gonna be the date night on the roof or Chez Platypus again," he said. 

"Either way, we're good for it," Buford said. 

"Yeah! Ladynoir for life!" Isabella pumped her fist into the air. 

Luckily, no akumas had come around, so it meant that Paris was safe for another day. 

And to clean up, Baljeet literally adjusted the portal to send the sand to the beach back in Danville. 

"Well, that was certainly interesting," Ladybug said, she and Cat Noir now back in the old suits. 

"Sure it was," Cat Noir smirked, and they both shared smug looks, like they pretending they knew something Phineas didn't. 

Oh, the triangle-head kid knew. 

Ladybug loved Cat Noir. 

This wasn't just an oblivious crush. 

Phineas just needed to know what was keeping her from realizing this. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 53.3K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
98.4K 3.4K 34
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
848K 10.8K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
174K 6.3K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...