๐—œ๐——๐—™๐—–, matt sturniolo. ( โœ“...

By louis-core

i'm only a ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น for you, and maybe you're too good for me. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›. . . for all of... More

๐ˆ๐ƒ๐…๐‚
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ( stop being sus, man )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ( what do you mean you're in jail? )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. ( auroras cameron lockeheart obsession )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. ( just take the roll )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ( matt's funeral )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. ( enemy's doorstep )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. ( rory the shapeshifter )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. ( wtf is a business class for )
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. ( stupid fucking jacket )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ( i appreciate it )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ( death glares don't actually kill )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ( i'm here now )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ( you physically pain me )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ( actually fucking annoying )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ( no extra caramel? )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ( i'm sorry )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ( sort your shit out )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ( i don't fucking care )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ( the ick )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ( you do care )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ( staring problem )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ( mine )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ( what the fuck? )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ( better kisser )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ( top secret )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ( just stay )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ( a lil smoochie )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ( in the dark )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ( shut up for once )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ( playing cupid )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ( just you )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. ( teddies in blankets )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’. ( ok )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“. ( thin line )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”. ( 'rora )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•. ( never gonna happen, remember? )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–. ( pinkie )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—. ( team jacob )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ. ( who the fuck? )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. ( done. )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. ( a fool )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘. ( i want to kiss his bald head )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’. ( a spark )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“. ( game over: you lost )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”. ( not in love )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•. ( stop calling me that )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–. ( priorities, man, priorities )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—. ( on your own )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ. ( he'll be here )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. ( how you get the girl )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. ( you deserve to cry )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘. ( be with me )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’. ( if only she had known )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“. ( yours )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”. ( definitely in love )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•. ( he's crossed it )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–. ( you're weak )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—. ( he's supposed to be here )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ. ( even if it's fake )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ. ( like dogs )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ. ( it'll always be worth it )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘. ( i should've been there )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’. ( the literal fucking stuffed animal )
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“. ( you mean every thing to me )
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ( unexplainable )

51.7K 1.3K 6.7K
By louis-core

CHAPTER THIRTY !
[ real life, social media ]

❝ UNEXPLAINABLE ❞

📂﹖﹕𓂃𐩐💻

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

when matt wakes up in the morning and aurora is still in his arms fast asleep, he has to lay there for a few moments because what the fuck?

he's not sure what he was thinking last night but he remembers laying there for what felt like hours, being ridiculously tired but not able to sleep with aurora there next to him. he also remembers falling asleep in just a few minutes after pulling aurora in his arms.

see, he just keeps doing the unexplainable. he's kissed her, let her lay on him until she fell asleep, and now legitimately cuddled with the girl. well, actually, he's still cuddling with the girl but... that's besides the point.

he knows that he hates her but he almost.. likes the feeling he gets from hating her? whatever the fuck that means.

he doesn't really know anything but he knows he likes how he feels right now.

so, he decides to enjoy the moment for as long as he can.

he glances down at her sleeping figure, her mouth open slightly ajar as her face is pressed against his chest. one of her hands is very loosely hung around the collar of his shirt, nearly falling off, and her other hand lazily hangs off of his side.

as he stares at the girls vulnerable state, he thinks on what kingston said last night and frowns. kingston was joking, sure, but other guys won't be. he just doesn't think anyone else deserves to experience this, to see the girl like this. he likes that only he gets this.

what the fuck? he thinks to himself, shaking his head just slightly to rid himself of his not-so-enemy-like thoughts. he slowly unwraps his arm from around her shoulders and nearly sighs of relief when she doesn't wake up. he hesitantly reaches over to the night stand to grab his phone he set down last night. once he has it, he instantly wraps his arm back around her shoulders. she squirms a bit, matt already holding his breath, but ultimately just shoves her face further into his chest. he sighs of relief.

he holds his phone behind her head and turns the volume down all the way before even unlocking it, just to be sure he doesn't accidentally wake her up. he then begins to scroll on tiktok again with no volume just like two nights before.

at least ten peaceful minutes pass before auroras door opens loudly.

"yo, we're thinking about-" chris comes in exclaiming quite loudly with nick behind him before cutting himself off when he notices the sight in front of him. "woah, what the fuck?"

"what?" nick furrows his eyebrows and shoves past his brother to see what he's talking about, eyes instantly widening once he sees matt and aurora. "oh my fuck."

aurora begins to move in her sleep and matt glances down at the girl, frowning, before glancing up at his brothers. "i swear to god-"

"you guys are so in love," nick sighs dramatically. "wow."

"nick," matt blinks as nick pulls out his phone. "go away."

"no," he responds, pointing his phone out to them as chris chuckles. "i need pictures."

matt rolls his eyes and since auroras mouth is slightly open as she sleeps, he knows she'll probably make a big deal about it. so, he reaches the arm around her shoulders to cover her face with his hand and removes the other one that's still around her waist to flip the camera off.

"how long has this been going on, what the fuck?" chris exclaims, still shocked as nick snaps multiple pictures of the pair cuddling.

"nothing's going on. go away. leave us alone."

"oh my god, i need to report this to everyone downstairs," nick exclaims before suddenly turning around and rushing out of the room like a child.

matt sighs and chris is about to leave as well before stopping and glancing back at matt. "very proud of you for this but powers back on and we want to go out to eat soon, bro."

matt just rolls his eyes. "whatever. we can go out later."

"kingston and i are so hungry, bruh. please," chris groans like a whiney child.

"find something here to eat then," matt dead pans. "i'm going to back to sleep."

"fine," chris says after a dramatic pause of glaring at him. "i'll let you have this i guess."

"okay bye," matt says carelessly, chris rolling his eyes and leaving the room without saying anything else.

once he's left, matt glances down at the girl next to him to make sure she's still asleep. once he's sure she is, he sighs and returns his arms to where they were before, one around her shoulders and one around her waist.

he pulls her closer to him, about to sigh when suddenly pausing as he hears aurora herself let out a sigh of contentment.

he begins to wonder if she's actually awake right now but doesn't say anything to confirm or deny it, he just closes his eyes and enjoys the safeness and comfort in the moment between them.

as he falls asleep, he feels his head slowly falling to rest against the top of hers but he just can't seem to care.

when matt wakes up again, he notices a few things.

first, he notices that both of his arms are wrapped around auroras waist now, crossing over each other over her back side. she's further down on the bed than him and his head is.. buried in the crook of her neck? what the fuck?

he feels slight small movements against his chest and he can hear how her breathing is more uneven than it is when she's asleep. he sighs quietly against her neck, not really liking that she's awake because if it was up to him, he'd just lay here all day.

aurora isn't even phased when he sighs so he's guessing he's been shifting around a lot in his sleep. when he raises his head from her neck, he still doesn't even react. when he's raised up enough to glance down and see what she's doing, he raises his eyebrows. "are you playing roblox?"

he watches as auroras concentrated face freezes and her eyes slowly trail up from her phone she was holding against his chest and up to his face. "yes..."

"why am i not surprised?" he sighs.

aurora blinks, just blinks as she turns off her phone and shakes her head slightly. "thank fucking god you're awake now. chris and venus have been taking turns coming in here and asking to go get food for an hour."

"huh," matt just says, pausing for a second before speaking again. "did they say anything else?"

he's obviously referencing the fact that his arms are still wrapped around her waist right now and that their friends have definitely all seen their cuddly position and said something about it by now.

"uh," aurora suddenly clears her throat. "no."

"really?" matt raises his eyebrows at her.

"yup," she says quickly before changing the subject. "the powers back on now."

"i know."

"oh."

"yeah, i woke up earlier."

"oh," aurora pauses for a second. "why didn't you get up earlier then?"

matt doesn't answer. instead, he says, "you were playing roblox. why didn't you just get up?"

aurora presses her lips together to refrain from answering with anything, instead reaching her hands behind her to where matt's hands are resting over her back side. "we should probably get up now," is what she says instead.

"okay," matt agrees.

he doesn't unwrap his arms from around her waist though and she doesn't attempt actually raising his hands off of her.

"okay," aurora also says.

matt pauses, glancing over her features as a familiar feeling settles in his stomach. "okay," he repeats again, his voice beginning to grow quieter as he stares at her.

aurora blinks slowly, glancing over his face as well. "okay," aurora finds herself also repeating the word in the same quiet tone he used.

they stare at each other and all of a sudden, matt wants to something unexplainable again.

just as he begins to lean in and auroras eyes begin to flutter shut, the door opens.

the two instantly jump apart and matt's grip on her waist loosens as he loses the focus he had on her. aurora begins to scoot away as a reflex and without matt's tight grip around her, she underestimates how far she's scooting and ends up tumbling off of her own bed.

matt's eyes instantly widen and he sits up, scooting over and leaning his head over to now find her on the floor.

"what the fuck?" a voice from the doorway has matt turning his head to find raven, the one who interrupted them, with a frown on her face. "i literally just want canes."

matt, chris, nick, raven, venus, and aurora all sit in a canes booth. raven got her canes.

elijah left earlier before they left to go out to eat to drive kingston to his girlfriends house. he ended up texting aurora that he'd probably chill with them for a while.

it works out anyway because the original group has been meaning to talk about ravens birthday trip coming up.

matt and aurora are somehow back to normal like they weren't cuddling and didn't almost kiss a literal hour ago. who even knows at this point.

"okay so," raven sighs, putting the chicken finger she was chowing on back down on her plate. "for my birthday next weekend we're going to LA. obviously."

"yeah we are." aurora grins.

"fuck yeah." chris nods his head, nick and matt both dabbing him up.

"since it's a weekend trip though," she pauses for a moment. "we're catching a flight really early friday morning and just completely skipping school."

"oh thank fuck," venus sighs, plopping multiple fries into her mouth as aurora giggles at the sight.

matt glances at aurora as she does so. they're sat across from each other, both closest to the window next to them. for some fucking reason, they always get sat across from each other.

"we should just stay at yours for the night on thursday then," nick suggests with a shrug.

"wait," aurora says, turning to him. "at ravens?"

"yeah, obviously."

"oh," she gives a slightly tight lipped grin, sharing a secret glance with matt before speaking again. "okay."

"okay cool." raven grins.

📂﹖﹕𓂃𐩐💻

ⁱⁿˢᵗᵃᵍʳᵃᵐ

rorysorenson

liked by veerosaro, nicolassturniolo, and 128,907 others

rorysorenson ok

tagged - christophersturniolo nicolassturniolo veerosaro ravenmarisso

user aurora pls be my gf i

user will matt ever get a tag? we don't know.

kingstonj_79 sick
rorysorenson SO sick

user i wanna be in their friend group so bad

matthew.sturniolo i get my own pic but no tag ok
rorysorenson why are u here

matthew.sturniolo that's literally my hat in the first pic i'm so done
rorysorenson ok?

user the way matt's always here even tho they don't follow each other

user how does their friend group even work if matt and aurora hate each other
user bc they're actually in love
nicolassturniolo truth
rorysorenson i'm ab to tell eli ur secret nick.
nicolassturniolo NO IM SORRY
elijah_sorens what.
nicolassturniolo i

nicolassturniolo matt and aurora are not in love ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
christophersturniolo false
rorysorenson chris😐
christophersturniolo what are you gonna threaten ME with
rorysorenson i'll find something.

user this is so

cameron.lockeheart cool
this user has been blocked by rorysorenson

matthew.sturniolo ha L cameron
rorysorenson i don't want to agree but yeah
matthew.sturniolo ha.ha.ha.
rorysorenson ok

user something's different but i can't put my finger on what.

💌

god fucking damn why am i writing so much

this is literally my third update i

i just haven't slept this is so

also ur an og if you were here when this chapter was titled death and the only line was "matt kills aurora."

<3
jaden

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 935 11
๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜ โi don't know if i want to kiss or kill you.โž *เณƒเผ„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ two enemies 'accidentally' find...
333K 6.5K 48
โ it's exhausting, pretending to hate you. โž โ you don't hate me? โž โ we both know i don't. โž ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›. . . ever since she was young, ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๏ฟฝ...
76.9K 2.6K 27
โ what is this? every time we fight are we just gonna kiss and make up? โž โ you know i can't focus on anything besides your lips, z. โž zara and matt...
51.8K 1.4K 17
โ what do you want me to say, angel? i'm sorry for fucking caring about you? โž ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›. . . ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ spent most of her childhood won...