THRONE WITHOUT FATE | VKOOK ✓

By AmbroseAwTk

Kim Taehyung, prince of Kingdom Noreos Sheykholdoms and great protector of the Shikon Jewel; and Jeon Jeonggu... More

ABOUT THE STORY.
[world-building]
ONE | NOREOS SHEYKHOLDOMS
TWO | THE DARKNESS IN THE FOREST
THREE | RECOVER WELL
FOUR | BEST OF LUCK
FIVE | REGULATIONS
SIX | SLEEP PARALYSIS
SEVEN | EPASCE
EIGHT | THE RINGS OF BONDING
NINE | EACH OTHER'S
TEN | COLLECTIVE ENEMIES
ELEVEN | STRATEGY
TWELVE | THE WITCH
THIRTHEEN | HEALING MACHINE
FOURTEEN | WISH TO RUN AWAY
FIFTEEN | DRUNK HEAD OR A SOBER, COOKING
SIXTEEN | GLUED TO THE FLOOR
SEVENTEEN | ILLUSION
EIGHTEEN | NOT BAD, BUT NOT PERFECT
NINETEEN | ICICLE
TWENTY | CRUEL LIFE
TWENTY-ONE | FAMILY
TWENTY-TWO | KIDS
TWENTY-THREE | WELCOMING PARENTS IN THE KINGDOM
TWENTY-FOUR | BLOSSOM
TWENTY-FIVE | OPEN UP
TWENTY-SIX | TENSION & LUST
TWENTY-SEVEN | YOUR LIPS, MY LIPS, APOCALYPSE
TWENTY-EIGHT | EAGER [M]
TWENTY-NINE | THE WHITE MANE
THIRTY | WORTH THE TRY
THIRTY-TWO | BURNT MIND
THIRTY-THREE | DANGEROUSLY ODD
THIRTY-FOUR | TEAR IT OFF
THIRTY-FIVE | MAKE-UP OFF 4U
THIRTY-SIX | TOURNAMENT OF THE WORTHY ONES
THIRTY-SEVEN | BATTLE OF HEELS
THIRTY-EIGHT | NAKED GLORY
THIRTY-NINE | CALL TO THE BUNNY
FOURTY | CONTENTMENT
FOURTY-ONE | ENTICEMENT TUTORING
FOURTY-TWO | ACCEPTING THE DARKNESS
FOURTY-THREE | MOAN OF PLEASURE [M]
FOURTY-FOUR | LAUGHING AT MY FUTURE
FOURTY-FIVE | FUN NO FUN
FOURTY-SIX | JUST FOR YOU
FOURTY-SEVEN | STRAWBERRY HEART & DRAGONS
FOURTY-EIGHT | DON'T BLAME ME
FOURTY-NINE | DAMN IT
FIFTY | ENDGAME

THIRTY-ONE | FEMINIST GENERAL

714 46 6
By AmbroseAwTk

Jimin stormed out of the throne hall, darting around wherever he could to get away from everyone. His blood was boiling, and he wasn't in a good mood.

"Yah, Jimin!" Yoongi jogged helplessly behind him. He yelled at him, but there was no response until he grabbed his wrist. "Listen, don't be affected by him; you know he doesn't say things like that, Jimin. Calm down, and we'll talk later."

"Who said I needed you?" Jimin grumbled, his hair covering his eyes as he gazed at the ground. "Don't touch me." he said darkly as he pulled away from him.

''Jimin.'' He walked in frontg of him, trying to get a peek of his face, "You are having a hard day, blossom, it's okay," he walked in front of him, trying to catch a glimpse of his face. Let's get you to your chambers, shall we? You could relax, read, or do whatever you want. You're upset today; it's okay; I understand-"

"I don't need you to understand," Jimin said, slowly raising his head. ''Exactly you decided to call out.'' He stated what Jeongguk said earlier, ''Leave, I don't need you here.''

''Blossom-''

"I don't want you near me, Min." He gulped, biting his tongue. "Don't cling to me just because we had sex. Anyway, I'm just that to you. Just sex. As if I am part of your lovely harem, no? I've heard it several times. What happened to the marriage, given the mention of a harem? '' Jimin gave him a tired expression. "Or did you marry in secret so I wouldn't find out? Is that all? Because your wife is not present, you decide-"

Yoongi cupped both of his cheeks softly and gently, and they kissed briefly. "Blossom, lovely," he murmured, and their foreheads touched. "There isn't anyone. I never accepted a marriage proposal. You're feel insane, so you want to drag everything to me, I understand, but please return to your senses."

"I just wish for my Kingdom," Jimin said quietly. "For happiness," his voice broke down.

"Everything is itching. My misunderstandings with you, my life here, my not-so-dear cousin who is always yelling at everyone, and my castle where I once dreamed of ruling. It stings, it's painful, and it shouldn't be this way. I don't want it to be painful, but it is. Yoongi, why is it so painful?" He, too, clasped his hands softly around his neck.

"It turned into a trauma that haunts you." He replied, and since their lips were already so close, he pecked him again. "We will fix everything, or at least everything we can. I promise it will fade away."

"This pain hasn't gone away, t-this pain, I'm afraid it'll never go away." He distanced himself by licking his lips. "As if you gave your heart and soul to autumn, for what it destroys never blossoms again.''

"However, you will always be my blossom." He cracked a small smile. "In its best light, in good and bad."

"God, Min Yoongi, you're making it harder for me." He squished his eyes shut, whining. "Why, why, why..."

"All I ask is that you give me a chance. Give me a chance and I'll tell you everything, explain everything, and discuss everything." He hummed and kissed his forehead. "I'm concerned about you."

Jimin looked around, discovering themselves in the castle's largest and yet darkest corridor, with windows as big as the walls and an outside view. Candles lit up the atmosphere, which appeared cold and lonely. Jimin and Yoongi were alone.

''How do you even stand me.'' He said unbelief, ''What did I do to deserve this.''

"I just fell in love once," he said, pulling him closer by the waist. "And I'm falling twice." And kissed his mouth open, humming in their kiss. His grip tightened, leaning their bodies slightly. "Yoongi," Jimin held him by the neck as he pulled away.

He hummed, kissing his neck. "Tell me we're not doing it here."

"Oh blossom," he murmured, forcing all doors to close and locking themselves inside the corridor. Jimin exhaled as he felt the kisses on his neck. "You know, this, all of this, somehow always fixes things, even if only for a brief moment."

''Yeah.'' He threw back his head, barely breathing out. He granted Yoongo more access to leave love marks all over his neck. "Fvck, it's messed up."

Yoongi slid one of his hands to his shoulder, untying the robe that had fallen from his shoulders all the way to the floor. He let it fall to the ground before removing his top with just one hand. "Bloom, we'll talk about it later." Jimin let out a soft moan in response to his deep voice.

///

A middle-aged regular woman was hurrying to find her Lords, Jeon Jeongguk and Jeon Taehyung, while clutching her dress in order to not trip over. She was aware that a meeting would be held between the rulers of Juvinous Embrea, though it was not urgent in her opinion.

She got to the main auditorium when two guards crossed their weapons in a 'x' sign and refused to let her in. "No one is welcome inside." The man on the right spoke sternly, not looking at the woman.

''It's crucial. You should listen to me when I tell you this, boys-"

"If it was of such importance, such a low class as you would not be the one to transfer it to the Lords." Someone called from behind her, making her huff.

"Someone like me?" She imitated a voice. "Oh boy, I was on the field when you were still in diapers," she said as she rolled her dress's sleeves. "Doing this work better than all of you at once," she exclaimed, clutching his elbow. She then muttered and flipped him over, landing behind her on the floor.

"Hah," he fixed her sleeves and looked at them all, "no manners nowadays. Guards like you are unworthy of the title." The lady muttered and opened the doors herself, as the first thing she saw was the King in the embrance of the other.

"Emperor Jeon," she said, bowing to the two males. Taehyung was staring at her as Jeongguk drew away and recognized the voice, because she was the only person who still called him Emperor rather than King after all these years.

"General Yuna." He bowed to her, his face concerned. "What did we do to deserve this meeting with you, General?"

Meanwhile, the guards from behind stiffened and immediately quieted down when they heard the word "General." True, there was a party that still had this misunderstanding with women who weren't dressed well or judged them harshly based on their appearance, but this woman was the one who fought for women's rights years ago.

Jeongguk was still in his first winter as King, but General Yuna had already retired from battle and fights, so she worked as a maid. Jeongguk recalls how she would be the one to show him the most respect, despite the fact that he felt obligated to do so because she was older and wiser than him. She referred to him as Emperor because, as a child, she saw the sparks of fate in his innocent eyes, knowing he would bring prosperity and golden years to Juvinous Embrea.

She was the best woman General the Kingdom had for many years, and Jeongguk admired her greatly. Jeongguk used to sit with Irene and listen to her stories about fighting overseas, storms, dealing with stone titans, and practicing on floating lands when she was younger. Since they were children, the two siblings had a great admiration for her. So it was decided that she would be allowed to live in the castle and work part-time as a maid despite her age. She was now responsible for the two children.

Taehyung also bowed. He's heard not much of her but held same respect towards any women..well, worthy women, he sees. 

''I don't find this worry in your eyes pleasing.'' he said, a sad smile on his face. 

"This is why I was in a hurry, until those...I wouldn't even dare to call them gentlemen, stopped me on my track," she sighed. She returned her gaze to them and then back again.

"The kids are definitely not okay, mostly Seol, poor little thing," she said, motioning for them to follow her out. "You have to see her and hear her."

"Excuse me, but what happened to her?" Taehyung walked slowly alongside Jeongguk, a worried expression on his face. "I checked on them two yesterday, and they were fine!" What happened to the spam of a night?" he muttered to himself.

"Her eyes are black," she says.

Jeongguk opened his eyes as she spoke. He became disoriented for a brief moment when he bowed to her and vanished in the air, leaving a cloud of black smog behind her.

"B-black!?" Taehyung yelled, being cautious of the guards nearby. "What occurred before I went after the King." He put his hand on her shoulder, shielding her a little so they wouldn't hear.

"When I arrived to deliver clean clothes to them, I noticed her facing the wall, so my first thought was that she was sleeping. Yul was not speaking, but sitting in the corner," she said quietly. He usually speaks a lot...comes over and greets me, but neither of them did anything."

Taehyung reflected, /Yul has never been quiet with us./

"When I got to her side of the bed, I noticed her eyes were black and her hands were fisted. Her entire body was tensed and she couldn't relax.Yul was clutching his toy when I asked him what had happened. He stated that she had left at that time. Panic struck, and I came here; I wouldn't let anyone in because...I was, and I'm still not sure what's going on." 

Instead, she placed a hand on Taehyung's shoulder, who looked at her with concern. "You and your partner should spend more time with them, not just because something is going on right now."

"I check on them every day, and sometimes he, Jeongguk, comes as well." He said with trepidation.

"Be there for them as a parenting figure," I suggest. She nodded, "Because they're lonely and need grown-ups-"

/Taehyung, come here./ He heard in his mind.

"Yes, I understand, but we do our best." He gulped and looked down at the floor. "I must depart; you are free to depart, General."

She had so many things to say to both of them, but time was pressing them against a brick wall, so she left after they exchanged bows.

''Yul..'' He whispered as he crawled in the corner of the room, his gaze fixed on the little boy's pale face. "Angel, what's the matter?" He dashed to the room after entering, standing up with Yul in his arms.

"Seol... Nightmawe," he murmured. Taehyung sighed and moved to the side of Jeongguk, who was observing Seoul.

"What's the matter with you and those black eyes today?" He grumbled and hit Yul on the head to keep him from looking around.

''She isn't breathing." He responded with a blank stare. Taehyung's heartbeat quickened and he opened his eyes wide. "However, she is not dead."

"I-, you.. What do you mean she's not breathing but she's alive?!" he gritted his teeth and closed his eyes. Then the two of them got all in years of Yul's "Nightmare."

"Don't you think you could do something about it?" He kissed the boy on the cheek and hugged him tightly, bouncing him slightly. "I can because I'm going through the same thing." He said this while touching her forehead with his pointer finger, and her eyes' color returned in the same second.

Her eyes remained open, her chest moving up and down with each breath, indicating that she was now sleeping soundly. A child's voice called out, and Yul grabbed her hands. The brunette allowed him to rest on her chest and sucked his finger, even though he had grown it out.

"Would you like to sleep, baby?" Jeongguk hummed as he pulled a duvet over the two of them. The boy hummed while cuddling with his sister.

"Thank you muchly." The boy said, closing his eyes as if nothing had just happened. Taehyung looked at them sadly, his heart still aching from what they'd been through and what they were going through.

When Taehyung stroked their cheeks and stood up, his expression softened. He walked to the door, closing the curtains from behind with no movement. Taehyung decided he should leave now that they appeared to be fine and sleeping.

"I'm sick and tired of his castle." The brunette  groaned.

Not only you," Jeongguk added later.

nothing much happened, or?

yoonmin interactions, even tho they are a bit toxic <33

jeongguk carring secretly for the kids>>>>>

yul sucking on his thumb still IS SO FVCKING CUTE LIKE I STILL DID IT UNTIL I WAS 8 WHILE SLEEPING OHDO2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 74.1K 58
'Jeon Jeongguk was the first ever king to come out as gay and marry a guy.' Every student who majored in history knew this fact. Even Taehyung. But...
123K 6.4K 75
"You're not gay Jungguk" "But I want to be for you, Just for you tae" A journey of being nothing more than just Best Friends to Husbands, when Junggu...
937 78 12
------An arranged marriage between two Mafia heirs: one is the next 'Boseu' and the other is his prey. Would love overcome their fatal enmity? --Kim...
152K 6.6K 47
Who would have thought that even vampires could struggle to find their right one. We living humans experience heartbreak for so long until we finall...