The New Life(KinnPorche The S...

By Chloemakeblsy

There isn't any season 2 of KinnPorche yet so I made my own:) Tiktok:gmmtv._.aesthetic Instagram:iamobsessedt... More

Birthday
Visiting
The Question
Date
Macau and Porchay
Kim
Family Dinner(1)
Apologize
Family Dinner (2)
Talk
Come Back
Tips
Doing The Tips
KinnPorche
KimPorchay
VegasPete
Bestfriend's

New Day

2.8K 68 4
By Chloemakeblsy

               *Alarm clock ringing*
Pete:Baby wake up and get Macau to school.
Vegas:Aw...where are the bodyguards?
Pete:You ordered them something last night,when you were drunk.

       *What happened last night*

Vegas:Jack(bodyguard)do this!
Vegas:Ohm(bodyguard) you do this!
Vegas:And everyone!! Do this.

Pete:And that's what happend,now get up or else your brother will be late!
Vegas:But his also your brother!
Pete:Get up or else.
Vegas:Okay sir!!
Pete:Always mad,why is your underwear here?!

                *Vegas and Macau*

Vegas:Do well at school okay?
Macau:I will bro,but Brother Pete's birthday is tomorrow,is it okay if maybe we will go buy some gift for him after I finish at school?
Vegas:Hey!are you his boyfriend or what? You know everything about him! And of course we can.
Macau:I'm not his bf! Okay bye now bro I'll go now!!
Vegas:Bye!!

               *Back at their house*

Pete:Ohh love your here,come eat.
Vegas:Noodles! It reminds me when I cooked you noodles.
Pete:That's actually the reason why I cooked noodles, it's great that you still remember!
Vegas:This is completely why I love you!*kissed Pete's cheeks*
Pete:Okay stop now and eat!
Vegas:Okay please don't be mad sir.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 4K 30
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
1.3M 32.1K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
197K 22.3K 59
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
2.3M 135K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...