True inferno

By Melvynn_

Redson asks his old Mentor to help his friend Mei control her new powers and his Mentor will gladly take her... More

New Student [ 1+2 ]
Training [ 3 ]
Calmer Area [ 4 ]
Get to know [ 5 ]
She's here. [ 6 ]
[ Chapter 8 ]
The End? [ Chapter 9 ]
Short Story 1
Beach Episode!
Monkey King
Confrontation
Characters
Awakened
The Mind
‼️For those who couldn't read the fonts‼️
Day 1

The Gang [ 7 ]

817 38 19
By Melvynn_

??? : *Sigh* I'm not gonna lie kid.

The restaurant owner started off. Looking worried and stressed about the whole situation they were in.

Pigsy : If the Lady Bone Demon has Monkey King and Mei AND the Samadhi fire. I don't know, I'm not really feeling much confidence here.

MK : Pssh! Yeah! Thats why were gonna formulate a plan! I'm open to suggestions what do we got?

MK is trying to stay positive with the much confidence he has. Hoping that atleast one of them had some idea of what they were going to do now that 2 of their best fighters were kidnapped and possessed.

Everyone is silent.

Tang : Uhh.. Die with dignity?

Pigsy : What kind of plan is that!?

Tang : I don't know! Aren't we back to where we were when Monkey King and Mei flew off into the sky?

MK : What! It's nothing like that cause now we have a Redson! We've never had a Redson before!

Pigsy : Yeah he's a real game changer.

Redson : Hey!

As everyone began to argue Redsons shadow shifts and expands on to the statue he was leaning on. The shape of it seemingly different from Redsons. A smile is slapped onto the Shadow figure and Macaque pops out of it scaring Redson half to death making him fall off the statue and scrambling to his feet facing the monkey.

Macaque : I hope I'm not interrupting but... If you're making a plan to defeat the lady Bone Demon. I know a guy who might be able to help.

After he says that a guy with Grey hair comes out of the shadows and plops down onto the dusty floor face first. He looks beaten up and disheveled but that doesn't stop him from grinning ear to ear at them.

The man known as Mayor has been telling them the backstory of his "Lady".

Mayor : All my Lady ever desired was a world no longer plagued by pain. Until the monkey king and his companions got in the way. Fate however has gifted her a second chance with the monkey king under her control there's no stop-

Before Mayor could even finish his sentence Pigsy pulled him up by his collar and looked him dead in the eye. Mayor was unfazed by the sudden action.

Pigsy : Yeah Yeah we get it Already! If I hear the word "destiny" one more time!

Tang : Pigsy! Put. The. Prisoner. Down!

MK : Monkey king beat her before. We can beat her again!

Redson : Hmph. I don't really see how. Now that she has Wukong AND The Dragon Girl.

After Redson mentioned that everyone suddenly looked hopeless and worried for their captured friends. Tang suddenly took Mayor's collar and pulled him as close to his face as possible and started turning into bad cop.

Tang : Alright Bozo! You're gonna tell us how Sun Wukong stopped The Lady Bone Demon last time or-

Mayor : Information won't help you now. My lady has corrected the one mistake in her previous plan.

MK: Oh! Right right right. And remind me- uh what was that mistake again?

Mayor : The mistake of spreading her compassion only to the mortal realm.

MK: Uhuh! I see and where is this Mortal realm?

Redson: You're in it you moron.

Mayor : She hadn't accounted for a celestial being to stand in her way. However, instead of Sun Wukongs swift vengeance The Great Monk showed my Lady mercy. Until she had come to see the error of her ways, she was to remain in prison. The Fools! Now her time has come again!

The Samadhi fire is the ONE thing strong enough to cleanse not only the mortal planes but the celestial realm and everything beyond that! A fresh start! A clean slate... Just as she had planned! The mech is a weapon to channel the Samadhi fire now that it's in her possession. It's only a matter of time until the final moment arrives.

Mei has been trying to keep it together in the Ice barricade that Wukong put her in. Working hard to control it and focus on one thing. To not let the Lady Bone Demon get the samadhi fire.

Mei : Breath. Focus.

Mayor : My lady's power is to great for you to best! You're friend will surrender the fire. My Lady's victory is assured!

Mayor laughs when a voice chimes in and makes his laughter come to an abrupt stop.

Macaque: She didn't look so hot last time I saw her.

Everyone turns their head to look at Macaque who is also tied up a few inches away from Mayor. He's been quiet this whole time just watching them bicker.

MK : Nu-Uh! You're in time out. So you don't get to chime in. Sandy! Spin him.

Sandy : Um.. Sorry Mr. Maquack.

Macaque: Ugh... Come on kid, you must've seen it. She might be stronger than ever but she's spread too thin. The mech, the crystal and now monkey king. I bet you anything that keeping him suppressed is using every ounce of strength she's got.

Sandy turns Macaque away from them and pats his head to show that he means no harm in his actions.

Redson : Meaning there's-

Sandy : There a vulnerability!

Redson : ( Ugh. I was gonna say that. )

Pigsy: Woah ho ho. We're really going to listen to Macaque? For all we know he's still working for her! He could be luring us into a trap.

Tang turns to the statue of Monkey King. In the room filled with paintings of all the journey to the west gangs adventures and it motivates him to not be scared and to face his battles with the same calm attitude as his so called " Past life " . He is Tripitakas reincarnation. If he could do it then so can he. He turns to MK with a serious look on his face.

Tang : MK. From the moment you picked up the Monkey Kings staff, their stories became our stories. It's our responsibility to write the final chapter. No matter the outcome. If we do this. We do it together, that's monkey kid 101.

After Tangs wnderful speech everyone in the room were filled to the brim with motivation and hope that they could actually defeat the Lady Bone Demon. They gathered together and fist bumped eachother as a sign of loyalty.
Sandy cheered and points at MK.

Sandy : Alright! So. What's the plan monkey man?

MK : Well, Of the Lady Bone Demon needs her mech to use the Samadhi fire then all we have to do is destroy that mech before she gets the chance.

Redson : That's your big plan!?

Tang : Let him finish!

Redson : I- I was just checking that we were all on the same page! As you were noodle boy.

As MK was explaining his part of the plan Macaque couldn't help the hair on his neck were standing up. That only happens when something is coming. Something horrible. He looked around and up at the whole in the roof. Just. Blue skies. Nothing there. He won't put down his guard so easily though. He'll be ready for whatever is coming.

MK : Then we fight monkey with monkey! This monkey!

He says as he points to Macaque.

Macaque: Look... I brought you the Lady Bone Demons lap dog but I'm not up for being a hero kid.

MK : We don't need you to beat him we just need you to keep him busy. As long as he's under her control then the mechs vulnerable. We can do this. You. Can do this.

Macaque: Nice speech kid but it's not gonna-

MK : UGh!  Stop. You keep playing at being this bad guy! Acting like you're just in it for you! But I know. That deep deep down you're not that guy. Help us. Make it right.

Macaque: I'm not a hero bud...

MK : Then be a warrior!

Macaque wasn't going to lie. Using the warrior card on him was pretty cringe but was weirdly motivating. He Chuckles as the Shadow beneath him turned into a square shape as he sunk through the ground and back up again but this time he's out of the ropes that held him together. With his arms crossed and his head held high he was ready to fight and ready to put an end to this.

Macaque: Alright kid. You win.

Pigsy : What! You could have freed yourself this whole time?

Macaque: What can I say? I'm dramatic ~

As the gang got ready to face the dangers that was going to be thrown at them Redson notices that the feather Mel gave him was glowing and got a bit too hot. He let out a hiss and took the necklace off so it wouldn't burn his turtle neck and dropped it on the ground. Everybody else looked at him after they heard him hiss in pain and stared at the feather he dropped. The feather was rapidly spinning around in circles before it abruptly stopped at a direction. Now it wasn't South, nor was it west. It wasn't a direction a normal compass would go but it was pointing up.

The gang looked up at the ceiling and from there they could see a flame heading right towards them.

Tang : Meteor! Everyone take cover!

As everyone ran to different places in the room the flame they saw in the sky came crashing into the room. The ground shook as smoke filled the air. Empty papers and books were burnt. The gang coughed as alot of dust got into their lungs and tried to see through the smoke filled room. In the middle they could see bright wings glowing in the middle of the room where they once stood. Pieces of the ceiling were falling down onto the floor not wanting the room to have any moments of silence. The figure Infront of them turned around and stared at them with his red eyes.

Tang and Mel made eye contact which Mel immediately charged at him thinking he was the leader in the room. Mel grabs him by the neck and slams him into the wall.

Mel : Where are they? What did you do to them?

Mel spits out with a nasty glare on his face. Tang shivers at the gaze he's receiving and before he could say anything Redson holds Mel's forearm and tells him to put Tang down and that he's okay. Mel puts him down gently and apologizes to him before pulling Redson into a hug.

Mel : Ah I'm glad you're not hurt Red. If anything happened to you I wouldn't let anyone in this room get away with it. Oh and uhm Sorry about. The mess.

Mel looks around at the damage he's done and hisses at the sight of the slight hole in the middle where he landed and papers are blown everywhere. He notices the other people in the room. A pig in a chef outfit, a buff blue guy, a child? And a monkey. The Monkey looks at him with fear in his eyes.

Macaque : You...

A/N : small drawing for the funnies :)) Sorry it took long to publish this chapter. I was sick lol I'm doing better now tho just a stuffy nose that's all. Hope y'all have a good day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 9.7K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 33.1K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 44.4K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.7M 14K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx