TΚœα΄‡ ᴍΙͺα΄…Ι΄ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› Κ™Ιͺᴛᴇ (TaehyungΓ—Y...

By Violetficsfor7

" π–π‡π˜ πƒπŽ 𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 πŒπ„ π’πŽ πŒπ”π‚π‡! " "π‚πŽπ™ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 πŽπ… π˜πŽπ” , π˜πŽπ”'𝐕𝐄 𝐏... More

Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-55
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Author's note

Part-45

351 17 1
By Violetficsfor7

Taehyung's pov.
Ugh morning again. I was tired of all this wanted to get some break , but today is a very important day for me as its mission C we have been working on it since a few days and today is the time. I was kinda worried about it if my plan would work or not but all I can be is positive and nothing else. All these missions are fun to do, interesting and all , but being the head of the group there's alot of responsibility and u end up getting tired of this daily life regime too. I sighed as i really hoped to get some break from all this but idk if it's on my list or not.
I was looking outside at the clear sky , the view from here in this room was beautiful but then i noticed i have been continuously moving my hand over something. I looked over and saw Y/n peacefully sleeping in my arms. A smile crept on my face as i continued caressing her hair. While looking at her i remembered last night (flashback: Taehyung: good to hear that u don't get those nightmares now.
Y/n: that's coz you're with me now! Thank you Taehyung)
I smiled remembering that, i was happy thinking that i finally made her a bit comfortable with me .
She was a good friend and i started liking her company. Idk but is it too fast that now I feel incomplete without her , when she's gone to office this place feels dim.
I thought looking at her closed eyes and pout , while caressing her cheecks and putting those strands of hair of hers behind her ears.
Idk but all the worries about my mission were gone, i just wanted the time to stop rn, i was feeling good and somehow safe. Yes safe. From the pressure of my work, depression or anxiety of work, i was feeling relaxed , all coz of her. Idk what she's doing to me , this vibe is something that i don't want it to end. Thank you Y/n.

Taehyung (whispers): don't worry, I'll keep you safe .....pabo.
I chuckled at myself for saying that and continued caressing her cheecks.
I pecked her tip of the nose and slowly got up without disturbing her and went to freshen up.
Taehyung's pov ends.

Time skip...
Y/n's pov..
The sun rays tapped on my face which caused me to get up. I blinked my eyes a few times to get a clear view. Yawning i looked on my side just to see i was alone on the bed and even in the room . I looked at the time and got up to get freshen up. It was my holiday today so I was thinking how I should spend my day.

30 mins later..
I came out freshen up from the bathroom and went downstairs to check on others. On the way i met Nancy who just woke up and was going to laundry.
Nancy: morning babyboo.
I giggled and wished her.
Y/n: morning unnie.

When suddenly
Yeonjun: hurry up guys!!!!!!
Felix: yah yah wait up just coming.
Taehyung: come on everyone we can't be late.
Jin: done!!
We got confused by sudden shouts. So we decided to walk in the living room where the voices were coming from.

When we reached there we saw hustle bustle everywhere.

What are these boys upto?
Nancy: yaah!? What happened why did u all come back?
Minho: we have to go with our plan b for the mission now. Wish us luck !
Nancy: omg! But it's too risky .
Minho: but it's important too!
Taehyung: c'mon everyone we'll be late otherwise!
Minho: coming!!!
Jhope: u both, pls take care of yourself ok.
We nodded and they all ran out of the house.

Y/n: what plan were they talking about?
Nancy was about to speak when suddenly the entrance door opens revealing Taehyung.
Y/n: Tae?
Nancy: did u forget something?
He nodded while panting and ran over to me.
Taehyung: something really important.
Nancy: oh so take it.
Taehyung: you forgot again. Didn't you?
We both looked at him confused.
But soon i realised what he's upto.
I threw my head back while whining.
Y/n: oh God! You came back for that!?
Taehyung: yes, now hurry up!
Y/n: aish!
I was actually embarrassed rn as Nancy was here too , so I held his wrist and dragged him towards the door.
Nancy looked at us confused.
Taehyung: yaah!?
I quickly turned around pulled him from his collars and pressed my lips on his cheeck giving him a quick peck . Till the time he was processing what just happened i opened the door and pushed him outside.

I shut the door and smiled a bit at his childishness . Turning around i faced Nancy who was smirking at me.
Y/n: w-what?
Nancy: um hmm~ nothing, just feeling lucky to see the view of what happened seconds ago. *Smirks*
Y/n: unnniieeee!!!!
I shouted being embarassed!
She started laughing!
Y/n: there's nothing like how you're thinking it as.
Nancy: whatever it was Y/n. Only u two know what's there between u both but that was super cute *laughs*
Y/n: l-lets go, i-i am h-hungry.
Nancy: pfft ok *laughing*
With that we went to have breakfast.

Time skip....
I was in my room reading a book when suddenly I remembered about the papers that Taehyung gave me and i ended up spilling juice over em . They're still in that blow drying machine.
I quickly got up and ran towards it downstairs as curiosity was killing me.
I opened it up and took em out.
Y/n: haash! I totally forgot about these.

Before I could look at those i heard the doorbell ring.
Y/n: now who is it!!!?
I kept the papers on the kitchen counter beside me and went to open the door.
I saw a man in front of me who looked like a courier boy.
Boy: good afternoon mam, i have this parcel for you.
Y/n: for me?
He nodded , i took the huge box and kept it inside after signing on the paper.
Before I could shut the door another man came and :-
Boy: good afternoon mam. Here's your cake.
Y/n: cake!?

Nancy: oh it's here!!! Thank you so much!!
I stepped aside as that boy came inside and kept the cake on the counter and left.
I shut the door and walked over to Nancy who just dragged that huge box away .
Y/n: Nancy!? What is going on?
She stood straight catching her breath and faced me.
Nancy: it's Minho's b'day!
Y/n: today!?
Nancy: nope nope tomorrow. I told other boys about this. So they'll come home late tonight, I've asked em to enter exactly at zero o clock (00:00).
She giggled.

Y/n: wow!! I didn't knew u planned all of this! Wow unnie!
Nancy: i did when u were out , i decided to prepare alot of stuff . But now that you're here u know everything now right. So will u help me in preparing stuff for tonight plus decoration.
Y/n: OMG!! unnie I'm so excited for it!
Nancy: ok so I'll start cooking Minho's fav. Dishes and you-
Y/n: dishes!? Unnie? Are you gonna kill someone and make that dish?
She laughed out.
Nancy: no *laughs* vamps can eat human food too but they don't like it as much as they like-
Y/n: blood.
Nancy: yes, so out of all the human food , i picked the one he really loves to eat. So I'm gonna bake that for him .
Y/n: woah that's so sweet of you unnie! Ooh! And can I pls do the decorations.
Nancy: that's what I really want you to do , don't worry i have some helpers who will help u with all this decor stuff.
Y/n: you arranged them?
Nancy: yeah. C'mon guys !
She called out .
That's when I saw some workers coming in the living room , tbh I've never seen them here before but i agreed at it, as Nancy chose em, so I didn't think of being suspicious about all this. I smiled at em as they bowed towards me.
Boy 1: good afternoon mam.
I nodded.
Nancy: so boys and Y/n i have a plan. I'll be cleaning some stuff up rn till that time boys you decorate this dining area , y/n you're free for now , give me some time I'll call u then .
Y/n: but i wanna help unnie.
Nancy: oh of course you will deary, but rn you're free your work is alot so you can do something else for now ie take some rest and get energy. Haha
Y/n: unnie~ well u sure u don't need me rn.
Nancy: hmm just for now.
I nodded and decided something.
Y/n: well unnie can I do the dusting of living room , till that time you'll be able to complete your work too and we'll decorate that room.
Nancy: hmm that's right too
Thanks y/n.
I smiled and went in the living room.

Nancy's pov.
I smiled at Y/n and made my way towards the kitchen , there's alot to do but time is very less. I hope my plan actually works out. I sighed as i walked in the kitchen that's when my eyes landed on some papers on the counter.
Curiousity hit me and i walked towards em. I picked em up and looked at em. That's when I realised what papers they were.
Nancy: oh, the papers that Taehyung gave to y/n , but i scared her and she spilt her juice over em. She must have taken em out from blower.
But what are these about.

I started reading em , but no sooner my eyes got bigger in shock as my heartbeat started to rise.
Nancy: D-divorce p-papers?
Nancy: but y would he give her divorce papers!!??
I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly y/n spoke from behind.
Y/n: unnie?
I quickly turned around hiding the papers behind me.
Y/n: what are u hiding behind u?
Nancy: h-hiding , n-no no I'm not.
Y/n: no u are .
Nancy: well what did u want to say btw.
Y/n: oh that , yeah i was saying that I've done the dusting of the living area. But i got an idea. Can I pls go and have a look of your room. I've thought of something, i want to decorate your room beautifully, what do u say. Just with some fairy lights and some of your memorable pics.
Nancy: Omg!! you just read my mind Y/n. I was thinking about the same, but i don't think I'll be able to do that as i have a lot to do.
Y/n: so can I decorate it for u both!?
She said as she clapped her hands together in excitement.
Nancy: well now, only u have to do that buddy. Coz i have alot to manage here.
Y/n: sure thing, u don't need to worry about that, but then , can u pls give me the decorative items you selected for your room .
Nancy: sure , you go in our room I'll be back in a sec with the decorative items.
She nodded and went away.
I let out a sigh of relief as i turned around to look at the divorce papers in my hand.
Nancy: how could he!? Why!?? Do they still don't want to continue?
I felt like crying rn, but i couldn't show it to either Y/n,  or let it be back in Taehyung's hands. I want to check something out by my own. I ran towards the empty room that is old room of Y/n and hid the papers in a cupboard properly.
I wiped my sweat and went to y/n with the decorative items that she'll be needing.
Nancy's pov ends

Y/n's pov...
I was looking around Nancy's room when I remembered how back then that David came in my old room and broke the glass window , i tried to escape from that window later but got my foot hurt and i had to sleep in this room with Nancy. How i recognised Taehyung's body shining like diamonds when he helped me reach back this room when I almost fell on the stairs. Nancy helped me in getting ready in this room when I had to go to meet Taehyung's parents or actually that i know the truth now is , his uncle and aunt. Thanks to his grandma's diary. And , How i slept here with Nancy one night before i got married to Tae.
Idk but all of the memories that i just remembered gave me a good vibe. I started getting along with them . Ik my life changed , i was so upset but that change made me meet Nancy and these vamps, whom I always either read in books or watched in movies. It made me meet Taehyung. And so much happened in these two months that i didn't even realise.
Soon i got interrupted from my thoughts as Nancy came inside.
Nancy: here! The decorative items. Some pics of me and Minho and they're really important to place ok. And some fairy lights. And these flowers are really important to us.
Y/n: ooh? Any story behind it?
Nancy: yeah , umm he pr-.. um
Y/n: ooh I guess i got it, he proposed u with these didn't he?
Nancy: yeah, after so many months of staying in this house being all kidnapped , idk how we started getting along with eachother ik i was forcedly married to him but we wanted to start our new chapter and then on our anniversary he bent on one knee with these flowers in his hand and asked me if i want to start a new chapter with him .

Flashback:
Minho: ik i kidnapped u for a reason, u used to think of me badly, even i used to think the same about u. But after spending these months of forcedly married couple i got to know a beautiful side of yours which i never did before. I'm sorry for my behaviour initially but can u pls give me one chance to prove myself to you. I truly love you and want to keep you protected from this cruel world , can we start a new chapter of happiness from now on , together?
Nancy was extremely happy, that she was having tears of joy in her eyes as she accepted his proposal and they hugged eachother tightly.
Minho: thank you for giving me the best gift on our first anniversary my love.
Nancy: i love you!!
Minho: i love you more!
Flashback ends.

Nancy: idk but i feel so blessed when I think about him and that day. After that day he changed alot and took care of me and never let me stay lonely.
Wait are u crying?
Y/n: n-no.
I turned around as i wiped that tear in corner of my eye.
Y/n: it was just so cute that. Hehe
Nancy: awww.
She hugged me tightly.
Nancy: that's what it is. I realised how beautiful a person can be inside out if we spend time with em and understand them. U never know what's written in your fate. But trust your destiny and that's what I did that i found my safe and happy place.
With that we broke our hug.
I nodded at her beautiful lines and we parted our ways as i started decorating the room.

1 hour later....
I was decorating the room while putting the wishing cards of the members on the side table, i was thinking about Nancy and Minho. They have such a beautiful history.
That's when I saw a card of Taehyung. I opened it to read what he has written.
On card:
"Happiest birthday my bro, thank you so much for always supporting me like my elder brother and never leaving my side, i wish we live like this forever having this lovely bond of ours , i love you"
    ~yours Tae.
I smiled as i read his letter. I don't know but i read it over and over again , what the heck is wrong with me. I quickly kept it away properly . As i turned around to find cute pics of Nancy and Minho. I smiled looking at them.
Y/n: they're so cute.
As i flipped the pics my eyes landed on a pic of all of em with Taehyung in the centre showing his cutest smile .
Tbh I just looked at his face , his smile and no one else's. I was kinda like lost in that.
I started hanging the pics on the wall of memories of Nancy and Minho .
Now I was cutting the name of Minho with *Happy Birthday* wish for him to hang it on the door for his welcome in the room when he goes to sleep at night.
Y/n: and here it goes!!! *HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEHYUNG!!*
But then it hit me!
Y/n: Taehyung !? Oh shoot!!
Idk y i cut his name out. That's when I realised I did this decoration thinking it's Taehyung's b'day. Was hard to believe that i put all my mind and heart into it. For him!? I stood up as i looked around to check if i didn't put Taehyung's name in place of Minho in the room. But I'm happy that i didn't, Otherwise i had to decorate the whole room from the starting aish!!Even though it's not his b'day! Y was i thinking about him!
I shook my thoughts away as i didn't want to think of it but all the time he kept popping in my head. It felt as if i was missing him.
No no no!!! I shouldn't, he belongs to Stella! Don't rise any hopes in you y/n. No! Don't think about all this nonsense!
I took a deep breath as i kept my hand on my chest as i felt my heartbeat. It was so fast. Why !?!

Time skip...
*Evening*
Everything was done , i didn't do the living area work as the workers handled everything . Nancy was also done with the food and all as she came in her room to check how i decorated it.
I heard a knock on the door and went to open it.
As soon as I opened her eyes went behind me in her room. She was stunned , I could see joy in her eyes. I stepped aside as i let her in.

Nancy: OMG Y/n!!! It's perfect! Actually more than perfect! It's beautiful! It-its like a time machine , it's taking me into the times when we met and started getting along. The fairy lights , the cards, the banner the, hbd Minho board on door and the wall of memories... Omo.
She kept her hand on her mouth as tears of happiness rolled down her cheecks.
I quickly hugged her.
Nancy: thank you so much Y/n it's really beautiful! More than what i expected or thought of doing. Thank you.

She sobbed.

Y/n: shhh! It's alright unnie. Now let's go and get ready otherwise we'll be late.
She nodded as she went in the washroom to change as i went in mine to change and decided to pick this clutter up when I come back.

Time skip..
*Night*
I was doing some makeup of mine as i remembered Taehyung's mission for today. They seemed really stressed , i hope they succeeded . I wished for everything to be alright.
I was done with all the stuff and now I went down to check.
Everything was beautifully decorated the workers were gone already as their work got complete. I saw Nancy in a beautiful dress as she was baking some stuff up with the maid. There was both human food and vamp food. lol.
Y/n: omg!! Unnie you look so pretty!!!
Nancy: omo!! Look at you, damn! I feel attacked rn!
Y/n: pfft stop it unnie.
We giggled and hugged eachother.
Y/n: btw i looked around and the decor is so pretty! I'm sure he's gonna love it all.
Nancy: i srsly hope that he does.
Y/n: ooh! I almost forgot! The room, it's still messed up i gotta clean it , I'll be back later unnie.
She nodded as i ran back to their room.
I entered as the lights were on and were giving an aesthetic look to the room. I smiled at its beauty, but then my eyes reached beauty of papers scattered around on the ground. Eh!
I looked at the time and it was already 11 . I panicked and started collecting the things up.

30 mins later.
Everything was done just some books were on the floor, i was about to pick em up when my eyes landed on a fairy light string. It was off while the others were on.
I got up and looked at the problem, that's when I saw that the wire got loose.
I took nearby stool in hurry as it was almost time for em to come back. In so much hurry that i didn't notice it's one leg was broken.
I stood on it while holding on to wall on side and reached my hands towards the loose wire as i started repairing it .
I slowly and carefully placed it back in its proper place and the lights got on. I smiled at my success as i kept my stretched tip toes back on the stool but unfortunately I gave more pressure on the broken leg portion that it started falling behind , and as from the starting of my journey you know it very well that gravity loves me so much i was about to hug the floor again but :-
Y/n: aah!!
I landed in some strong arms, my eyes were shut but as u read it "i landed in *some* strong arms."
I hoped it to be Taehyung as always, but this grip and touch wasn't of him. I could feel it. I quickly shot my eyes just to see the worker from the afternoon holding me!

Wait what? Shouldn't he have left? I was confused as i kept staring in his eyes, with a shocked face. He was a strong guy and was tall, i thought of him to be some kind of model coz this job didn't suit him. And that's When i didn't knew someone else also came in the room, i felt a smell of something burning right now.
Taehyung: if you're done can u put her down now?
I looked behind him and he turned around too while putting me down frantically.
I saw Taehyung poking his tongue in the inner cheeck as he talked to him being all serious.
He walked over to me and stood between us.
Taehyung: what are you doing here? And why? Mr. Anonymous May i get the answers to my questions.
He just kept staring at Tae's face as if he was reading it.
He looked at his name plate and said.
Taehyung: why are u not speaking Mr.Jackson.
Jackson: well, i was here to call Ms.y/n downstairs as it was Ms.Nancy's orders.
Taehyung: your work is done , her husband is here and he'll take her downstairs now , so will you please......?
He said indicating Jackson towards the exit door.
I saw Jackson glaring at Taehyung as he left. Without even apologising.

He was a creepy man , i felt in afternoon but now felt it again. I felt a bit scared thinking what if he does something?
But soon as he went out Taehyung turned to me.
Taehyung: who was he?
Y/n: i-i don't know. He just came here to help in all the decorations for Minho's b'day party.
Taehyung: what was he doing here? And why was he holding you?

Hmm he seemed jealous, so now I thought of playing around with him.

I crossed my arms in front of my chest and spoke.
Y/n: why ? You're jealous?
I smirked.
I saw him losing words at my this question as he started to stutter.
Taehyung: j-jealous? M-me . No , i-i am not.
Y/n: then why are u stuttering Mr. Mafia.
I said as i walked a bit closer to him trying to scare him . But i srsly am a fool to think I can scare a vampire, or a mafia or actually a vampafia lol.

Taehyung: trying to play around huh?
He said as he smiled mischievously.

Y/n: nope , just talking about facts.

I guess i srsly should've stopped here.
The next thing ik is that i felt a strong pull and he wrapped his arms around my waist.
Taehyung: Facts?! Huh? I srsly feel you're getting courage nowadays, and I'm happy to see that.

I slowly looked up at him just to see him looking down at me. I saw something different in his eyes today, a purple tint sparkled as i looked in them . I blinked my eyes a few times as i looked in his eyes just to see that the purple tint was actually there and i wasn't seeing things.
It was beautiful, i slowly blinked my eyes while exploring the beauty of his eyes. I felt warmth, safe and something different that i dint know how to explain. My mind was blank rn, this feeling was so different that i wanted the time to stop . As i kept looking in his eyes i saw that purple tint growing a bit slowly and slowly. When suddenly I remembered Stella out of no where.
I hesitated and blinked my eyes again and stopped and decided to come out from it. I was so much into it that i didn't realise i was staring at him from such a long time now, but he should've stopped me no, i blinked my eyes a few times and saw him still staring at me with a very lil smile on his face seemed as if he's satisfied of something.
Y/n: T-Tae ig w-we should g-go now.
I said as i looked away from him .
I pushed him a bit back coz of my thoughts. Why does he make it so hard for me? Why? He has Stella in his life then why he has to make me feel this different feeling all the time.
I started to leave but he grabbed my wrist and stopped me from going any further.
Taehyung: those books are still lying on the floor.
Oh shoot! I remember!
I turned around and went to pick em up. He followed me too.
I knelt down as i started picking up the books and he did the same, in order to help me .
But suddenly my hand touched his cold one , i looked up at him as he looked at me. And that's when I remembered our first met. His cold hand, beautiful pale face , and his eyes , but this time i didn't fear as his eyes didn't change its colour from golden to deep red.

Taehyung: well i don't think so that i have to dry up these books too.

I came back to my reality yet again. Was he thinking about the same thing as me? Does he really give it that importance? Our first met?
I quickly took the books from his hand too and kept em properly before running away all red. Wth!

Taehyung: wait for me Ms.tomato!

He chuckled before running outside after shutting the door .
We reached down and it was 11:57
We quickly hid on our places behind the sofas. When suddenly the door opened revealing it was Jin . Other boys had come early but Jin had kept Minho busy so they came now.
Jin quickly turned off the main switch and hid himself.
It was 11:59 now.
I was so excited for it.
One more min to go OPPA!!!
And soon it struck 00:00 and coincidentally Minho opened the door at the same time!
We quickly blast a cracker filled with glitters as the lights turned on surprising Minho totally!

All: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINHO!!!!

We clapped for him and hooted some even blew a whistle.
Minho was in total shock! Anyone could say he didn't expect it.
Nancy ran towards him as he opened his arms for her and soon they hugged eachother.
Nancy: happiest birthday Love!!!
Minho: omg!! Thank you so much baby.
They broke the hug and Minho spoke.
Minho: look at the decor! It's beautiful! I loved it so much! I was too shook when I came in here first, when u guys surprised me, i was like , am i at the right place .
We all laughed.

Minho: who planned it?
Everyone: NANCY DID!!
Y/n: yup it was all her! All of this was her plan, she's been into this since morning after u guys left.
Minho: oh my gawd! Babe , you didn't need to!
He gently kissed her and thanked her.
Nancy: there's alot more honey, come on.
We all joyfully went towards the kitchen while looking around.
Yeonjun had his arm around Felix's neck looking around with their mouth almost touching the ground lol.
Jin and jhope too loved everything and even Suga loved the decor. I loved to see everyone's reaction they were smiling as we made our way to the kitchen as Nancy was dragging Minho infront like a kid who's taking its mom or dad towards a toy shop so that they could make him buy that. I giggled looking at the sweet couple but my eyes were finding someone else , i stopped on my tracks looking for him . Where did he go?
I was confused until I felt as if someone blew air near my ear from behind making my hair near the ear to blow.
I quickly turned around and saw him.
Taehyung: looking for me?
Y/n: n-no no, i just decided to look around at this beautiful decoration so I s-stopped.
Taehyung: um hmm? Then why is your heartbeat so fast rn?
Y/n: i-is it s-so? Well coz u scared me rn! That's it!
With that i quickly turned around and went towards the kitchen.
Taehyung: don't lie to me.
He said smiling mischievously to himself. Before walking towards the kitchen .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451 42 8
You are ill. You know you will die soon so before you die, you want to fulfill your one and only wish - to fall in love and to be loved by someone. Y...
29.8K 1K 24
"forget a princess! I wanna be a vampire...." "As you wish?" _________________________________________ y/n a normal living girl, orphan but with the...
1.6K 79 15
This is the story of 7 vampires and their enemies who are vampires too but no one knows about their secret . Vampires have their own village where a...
168K 5.4K 11
"We can't live together because we are in different creature. I'm vampire and you are human. We just... Can't... " -Y/N "What kind of creature that c...