This isn't real

By WtfamIwriting

Updated version out now! Slight change in plot and writing style and more detail! Pls read! Zhongli has been... More

The arranged marriage
Snezhnaya
Author note
Teucer, Anthon and Tonia
Liyue kids
Comfortable
I finally understand
Mondstadt and Inazuma
Liyue
Uhhhhhhhh...SMUT
Child(e) abuse
Jealousy?
Lover's oath (1)
Lover's oath (2)
Bonus Chapter specifically for other ships
Rings, Inazumans and Lumine
It worked
Gone forever?
Not again
He's alive?!
The wedding (1)
Wedding (2)
Bonus Chapter for other ships (2)
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Credits
Smut chp that my wife wrote

Confessions and lies

662 18 3
By WtfamIwriting

"Ew. Anyways, Tsaritsa wanted me to check up on you." Scara leaned on the door frame. He seemed disgusted at what he just witnessed but his barely visible blush did not go unnoticed.

"Are you blushing?" Childe nearly died from wheezing at the sight of a now completely red Scaramouche.

"N-NO!" Scara seemed to shoot daggers from his eyes at Childe. Sensing the pressure, Zhongli beckoned Scara outside to talk.

"So, want to tell me what happened?" -Z

Scaramouche mumbled something indistinct.

"Sorry? I did not catch that." -Z

"I said, Kazuha asked me out!" -Sc

"Kazuha?" -Z

"Kaedahara Kazuha. White blonde, red eyes, samurai, Inazuman, close to Ayaka." -Sc

"Oh, I've seen him." -Z

"This is exactly what happened..." -Sc

Last night,

"What do you want?" Scaramouche glared at a rock. Overhead was a leafless, snow covered tree. On the rock was a boy around eighteen (My guess on how old he is) with his shoulder length white blonde hair tied in an off centered ponytail. The wind was threatening to undo his hair as it bellowed in the wind. A red streak was prominent in the bangs. The boy wore a white kimono with red accents and maple leaf earrings dangling from his ears. When he heard Scaramouche speak, he turned his head to face him. He gave a gentle smile as a pair of red eyes looked at him.

"Kunikuzushi...how have you been?" His smile widened at the sight of Scara glaring.

"Kaedahara Kazuha...better when you aren't here. And my name is Scaramouche, The Balladeer! Sixth of the eleven Fatui Harbingers!" Scara continued to glare at him even as Kazuha approached.

"You've changed. But you'll always be that same Kuni - kun, son to the Raiden Shogun, for me." Kazuha embraced Scara but quickly got pushed away.

"Well, It's not my fault that Tomo died. I didn't have any power to stop her if I could and you know that." Scaramouche looked away from Kazuha, noticing how his red eyes had a tinge of sadness in them. "Why did you leave me? I couldn't have done anything to intervene in your dear Tomo's death. Did he matter more than me?"

"I was angry. I was in grief. I didn't understand. I'm sorry, but I will make it up to you!" Kazuha immediately got determined. The wind grew stronger with his emotions and Kazuha's hair finally broke free from the constraints of the hair tie.

"How?" Scara was trying his best to hide the visible blush on his face.

"Will you go out with me?" Kazuha blurted out. Scara immediately twisted his neck to face a very red Kazuha. The 2 just stood there in the strong wind, blushing.

"F-Fine...WHAT THE?!" Scara finally answered but was caught off guard when he felt something soft and warm on his cheek. Kazuha had kissed him. When he pulled away, Kazuha started giggling at the very red Scara.

"See you tomorrow then..."

"That's what happened. Just...don't tell anyone. Especially the others. And that nosy husband of yours." -Sc

"Alright. I won't tell a soul." -Z

Scara left and Zhongli re - entered the room, chuckling at what the short boy called the ginger.

"So?" Childe had finished his breakfast and was now looking expectantly at Zhongli.

"Nothing interesting." Zhongli sat down next to Childe, keen to keep his promise to Scaramouche.

"Aww man. Here, open up." Childe looked disappointed for a minute but soon picked up a spoon filled with some broth. Zhongli immediately recognized it as bamboo shoot soup. Must be that while he was gone, someone gave him more food. He did as Childe asked and opened his mouth.

Z:Somehow, it tastes better when Childe is spoon feeding me.

"How is it?" Childe smiled at Zhongli who was visibly enjoying the food.

"I like it when you spoon feed me." Zhongli's ears turned pink when he said this. Childe didn't expect someone like him to admit these sorts of things. But he guessed that this was more of the wonderful things about his fiance. When they both finished, Childe waited for Zhongli to return as he had left to return the tray. While waiting, Childe began to slowly answer his questions.

C: Why did I get hurt so badly? Hmm...maybe it was to do with the fact I was too caught up on killing. Was there more enemies I could have fought? Possibly. I mean, Tsaritsa doesn't take in the weak. And I'm the crown prince at that. As for what Zhongli would think, he already said that it was too dangerous for me to go again but I still will. I need to test my strength. But I don't think that is his real answer. And I have no way of telling his thoughts. I don't want him to worry about me. It's not worth it.

Childe spent the next few minutes so deep in thought that he didn't hear the door open or the person that sat on the bed or the fact that they were on top of him..

"Ajax! AJAX! Good, you're awake." Someone was straddling on top of him. His first thought was Zhongli but when he finally broke free from his train of thought with a tight slap to his face, he saw that instead of long brown hair, it was short and blonde.

"Get off." Childe attempted to shove Lumine off him but realized that she had pinned both of his hands to the bed. "Girlie? What the hell are you doing?"

"Zhongli is dating someone in Liyue and it's a girl. So he doesn't love you. I mean come on! It's an arranged marriage. Of course he doesn't love you. Why would he love someone that he met in six months compared to someone he has practically lived with all his life?" Lumine had this weird evil smirk on her face at Childe's horrified face. "That's all."

"W-What?" Childe couldn't believe his ears. Zhongli was dating someone? Did he really not love him?

"You heard me. Best you have a little talk with this lover of yours. And the wedding is on December thirty first." Lumine left the room. Childe just curled up into a ball like a little child(e). Before he could start whining to himself, the door opened again. "Go away."

"Ajax? It's me." Zhongli had sat down next to Childe. He extended a hand in comfort but was smacked away by Childe. "Ajax!?"

"Is it true? You don't love me? I get it! You're a prince from a completely different nation. Sure you must have a girlfriend. Why not ask your mommy to cancel the wedding." -C

"Ajax? What are you saying?" -Z

"Lumine said that you have a girlfriend but you said that you were single until now...I don't know who's right!" -C

"Oh. She must know about Guizhong..." -Z

"Guizhong? Your girlfriend?" -C

"Yes. I have had no female lover except her. Ask Lady Ningguang or Captain Beidou if you want more evidence." -Z

"No...your word is all I need. I'm sorry..." Childe pulled the brunette for a tight hug until he heard an exasperated gasp from the other. "Sorry."

"It's fine. Are you feeling better?" -Z

"Yep! Now that you're here." Childe once again grabbed Zhongli and dragged him into the bed. Childe smiled at the sight of his fiance caught off guard. His hand instinctively began playing with Zhongli's hair, letting the soft locks slip through his fingers. This rewarded him with a smile from Zhongli. Zhongli then asked Childe about the fight from yesterday. Childe said all the details he could remember as he was too high on adrenaline to remember much. They continued to enjoy each other's company, having the room all to themselves again. Eventually, Zhongli did have to leave for something but he came back around eight at night. They cuddled up in bed once more and fell asleep.

Words: 1329

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 442 15
As the prince of Snezhnaya's castle got shroud in darkness, he was doomed to find true love to unleash its immoral curse held. As that one on Liyue...
928 52 16
Final year university student Ajax dreads graduating. A lifetime of sitting in a shitty office at a shitty computer, making shitty cups of tea for hi...
268K 7.8K 11
'We are bound to each other by a contract.' Though Teyvat has yet to be but Mondstadht and Liyue, the world is vast. However, what happens to the re...
96.3K 3.1K 20
Kazuha is a rich heir from a rich family. He is apparently a normal man, but hides deep inside himself a mysterious anger from a long time ago... Sca...