Smuts (ft. Female Artists I W...

By fuckboy_cagayo

Smut (mainly Little Mix)... that's it Private message me for requests... NOT IN THE COMMENTS bc they will get... More

A/N
Dirty (Lerrie)
Notice (Leighade)
Notice Part 2 (Leighade)
Notice Part 3 (Leighade)
Notice Part 4 (Leighade)
Notice Part 5 (Leighade)
Work (Perrie/You G!P)
The One (Leighade)
Rendezvous (Leighade)
Mondays (Lesy G!P)
Feels Right (Leighade)
Fuck Me Like You Hate Me (Lesy)
Professor Pinnock (Lesy G!P)
I Love You (Lerrie G!P)
Netflix (Lerrie G!P)
Her Girls (OT4 G!P)
My Turn (Leighren)
Little One (Leighade G!P)
High School Sweethearts (Lesy G!P)
I'm Not Your Toy (Leighade G!P)
Moonlight (Leighade G!P)
Strip UNO (OT4)
Strip UNO II (OT4)
Strip UNO III (OT4)
Break Of Dawn (Lerrie G!P)
Touch Me (Jadesy)
Assistant (OT4/You G!P)
Innocent (Top Jerrie/You G!P)
Innocent Part 2 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
Innocent Part 3 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent (Jerrie/You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Wonder What [He] Thinks Of Me (Lerrie)
A/N: Suggestions
What're The Rules? (OT4/Bottom Jesy)
Watch Me, Show Me (Leighren)
Come Again And Again (Jadesy G!P)
The Bet (Leighade G!P)
nasty (Lesy)
Laundry & Babymakin' (Leighade G!P)
Switchin' Them Positions (Lerrie)
Instagram (Lesy G!P)
Soon As We Get Home (Ariana/Bottom Leigh G!P)
Mile High Club (Lerrie G!P)
Need To Know (Leighade G!P)
Need To Know Part 2 (Leighade G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center
Drugs N Hella Melodies (Leighren)
Anytime, Anyplace (Lerrie G!P)
You Suck (Jadesy G!P)
Fuckin' My Bestie (Leighade)
Shameless (Leighade)
Sex (Leighade/Lerrie G!P)
Gimme One (Jade/You G!P)
Toxic (Leighade)
That Was The Plan (Genderswap Jerrie)
Across The Hall (Genderswap Jerrie ft. Lenny)
Firefly (Jadaya G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center 2
I Like The Nerdy Look (Jade/You G!P)
Broad Daylight (Leighade G!P)
Shitty Boss (Leighade)
Starting The New Year Right (Jerrie/Lesy G!P)
Solo Stimulation (Jadren G!P)
On The Hood (Jadren G!P)
Lonely (Demlani G!P)
make up (Jadaya G!P)
Brat (Genderswap G!P)
Artist (Leighade)
Amen (Jerrie/You G!P)
Amen Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Smuts Part 2 (ft. More Artist I Wanna Make Babies With ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’ฆ)
Out Here (OTP: Drawn From A Hat)
Just Another Smoke Sesh (Jade/You)
Your First Time (W.A./You G!P)
Stress Relief (W.A./ You G!P)
Juicy Fruit (Jade/You)
Thirst-day Addams (W.A./You G!P)

If You Let Me (Your OTP/G!P)

4.6K 54 4
By fuckboy_cagayo

*I love fucking to this song— I mean, I fucking love this song...

**a bit of a mess, but aren't we all?

———
Before another high could be pulled out of me, she detaches from me and kisses my inner thigh. I shudder with light whines escaping me. She continues to clean me spotless then lays on my thigh, "I feel relaxed already." She says and I pant out a laugh.

We go quiet for a few moments, basking in the heated, but soft air. I'm clenching around nothing, thinking about what we're about to do.

She crawls all the way on top of me with her member barely brushing against my nether region. She places a soft kiss on my lips, then nips it passionately. I moan while moving my hips on the eight inch pole.

I try not to throw my head back until she drags the tip over me. "Mmm," I keen while I dig my nails in her flesh. "How does that feel, baby?" She whispers hotly and I nod, "So good, Daddy."

The head presses against my worn and wanton clit, making my toes curl. I curse every other breath as she teased her dick over my sensitive area of nerve endings.

She leans into my ear and I cling my body to her, hugging her neck as she teases me in the worst way. I know she noticed because of that stupid, but cute cocky smile. Her lips come to my ear and in her Daddy voice, she asks me;

"Are you ready?"

I nod and grind against her, breath hitching in the process. "You don't have to worry about hurting me. I can take it." She hums and flicks my top lip much like she did my clit.

"Does that mean I can fuck you into next week?" She husks, teasing my entrance. "Mhmm," I keen at the aching sensation. "It'll be a dream come true," I say with a seductive tone.

She smiles, but it's not her usual naughty smile. It was softer. Sweeter.

"Before I get to that, I wanna make love to you first," she says and my eyes widen. She gives me a kiss just as sweet, making me sigh contently.

With our eyes locked on each other, I reply with, "Make love to me, baby." We lock lips once more and she slowly pushes in.

I gasp at the feeling, hand gripping her back instinctively. "Are you okay, love?" I nod, reconnecting our lips. She continues, making my breath come out unevenly.

"Oh, fuck," I whimper, barely able to keep up with the kiss. She takes over and continues inside until our hips were touching.

Her lips move to my neck as she thrusts slowly. "Oh, yes," I moan softly, closing my eyes. She's kissing on the right spots, causing me to wrap around her body.

One of her hands go to my thigh and she caresses the skin with her thumb. "That feels so good," I hiss into her ear. As a response, she sucks on my sweet spot while rolling her hips.

The action caused a strong shiver to travel down my spine and spread to my core and toes.

"Fu—!" I gasp, meeting her movements impatiently. "Fuck me, baby! Fuck me!" She speeds up and I throw my head back, biting my lip while my nails dig into her soft flesh. She moans quietly, burying her face in my neck and panting.

"Oh, god."

"Don't stop," I keen in her ear, making her shudder. Her hips stutter as she goes faster, panting hard with my name coming out as a breathless curse.

She finds my sweet spot and immediately sucks on it.

I gasp out and jerk into an arch when she angles her hips a different way. It's tickling the edge of my sweet spot, causing my eyes to roll back, "Ah! Deeper, Daddy. Deeper."

When she does so, my toes curl as my high rolls in far too quickly. I arch off of the bed with a whine. "Fuuuuck! I'm gonna—slow down, I'm gonna—!" Though, instead of slowing down, she fucks me through my orgasm.

"Oh, sh—!"

My eyes roll to the back of my head as I feel as if I've lost the rest of my senses.

I feel her slow down and I shake my head. "Don't stop. Don't stop," I whimper, squeezing my eyes shut as happy tears spill from the corners. She leans into my ear and kisses it. "I love you," she whispers and I moan, hugging her neck tightly.

"I... I love—FUCK!" I go into a more intense high in which I clutch onto her like my life depended on it. I dig my nails into her back until she lets out a pained sound.

"Shit," her hips move slower but deeper. "Oh, fuck, Daddy! Ohhh, fuuuck," I hiss in pleasure, biting the shell of her ear. "Scratch harder," she growls.

I do so and she lets out a cute moan that made me roll my eyes back.

Her hand wraps around my throat as she hits that special spot inside of me.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! OHHHH—OH, GOOOOOD!" She suddenly stops and sits up, hurrying down to my center before doing that thing I like. Her eyes never leaving me.

I giggle at the aftershock that quickly turned into a loud moan.

She sucks on my bud, making me see stars. It all became too much when she made a slurping noise. I push her head back, but she wasn't deterred. She moans and starts making out with my center.

I began to thrash and shake from overstimulation, tears spilling out from the corner of my eyes.

I nudge her back enough for her to know to ease up. She detaches herself and was about to wipe her dripping mouth. "If you... wipe... your face, I'll... kill you," I say breathlessly.

She smirks and climbs on me. "Why?" She teases. I glare at her then bring her face to mine. I lick my mess clean from her face, finishing by tugging her bottom lip with my teeth.

She chuckles lowly, kissing me a few times. "Let me know when you're ready to go again."

"I'm ready to go again," I say almost immediately, making her laugh cutely. "Just a second ago, you were shaking and going mad."

I glare at her playfully, "Now, I wanna go again. So, let's go again."

She kisses me deeply, going under the pillow I was laying on.

Her kisses move to my neck, then to my collarbone, "Close your eyes, lovely." I do so, biting my lip as she places her touch on my body. My senses were already so high and it's her doing.

My breath hitches when she kisses just over my bud. I'm tempted to open my eyes when she pulls away.

I wait anxiously for a few seconds, until I hear her soft voice. "Keep those pretty things closed, baby."

I breathe out an 'okay' and tense up when I feel something hard teasing my hood, centimeters from my bud. I flinch with a small yelp. "Shhh, relax, baby," she soothes then places a soft kiss on my inner thigh.

A moment later, that something travels lower and she circles my clit slowly.

I whine and squirm a bit, earning a sexy chuckle, "Impatient, huh?"

"Yes! For fucks sake, do somethin'," I almost open my eyes, but I behave. I feel her shift until she was on her stomach. My breath gets a little heavier when I hear a soft buzzing noise.

"Open your eyes," she husks and I do so, being met with the older girl with a shimmery gold bullet-like toy between her lips. She winks before finally making delicious contact.

I grip the sheets with my left hand, grabbing her hair with the other. "Ohhhhh, yeees," I drag out with a pleasured hiss.

My innermost erogenous zones stimulated by the low rumbling; it's all too much. Just as I were about climax, her phone rings.

I finally climax all over her. She spits out the toy to clean me up properly. After a few earth-shattering tremors, I relax onto the pillows.

My breaths coming out as soft whimpers.

When she was finished, she kisses my inner thigh gently, making me sigh in bliss.

She glances at the device and I glare at her.

"You better not stop to answer that. You're not finished," I warn aggressively, earning me a sexy smile. "Who said I was stopping?" She picks up her phone and raises an eyebrow. She puts her finger to her lips then answers.

"What's up?..."

She then eases her middle fingers inside of me, making my eyes roll back. God, she's good with her hands in every aspect.

Each time she pauses to let whoever speak, she draws her long, deft fingers just the way I like.

"What?... Well, that ain't my problem. I'm busy at the moment, mate...," she goes faster and a little harder. Fuck, her aggression made me even hotter.

I let out a soft gasp when she wiggles her fingers.

"I don't care about that... Look, I got my hands full right now..."

Damn right she does.

"I'm busy tonight, tomorrow, and always... Look, I gotta go." She then licks her lips at me.

With that, I cum hard, arching my back. "Fuck...," I squeak and she shushes me quietly.

She hangs up then tosses her phone, getting back in position, "I ever tell you how delicious you are?" I shrug, "Only every time you're down there."

She smiles cutely, climbing on top of me and sharing my taste with me.

It was sweet in more ways than one. I love how she can make me melt like this. How she can do one thing and it translates to everything else. Sweet, post-cunnilingus kisses. Soft, but strong hands that caress my entire body.

"I love you."

"I love you, too, baby," she pecks my nose and I scrunch it playfully. She then relaxes completely on top of me and I hold her as she sighs.

"What did he want?" She buries her face in my neck. "Fuck if I cared," I chuckle at her brashness.

She hums then kisses my jaw chastely.

"Now, give me your babies," I say, squeezing her waist with my legs so there's no way she's pulling out.

She closes her eyes as she sinks into me, making me roll my eyes back. I grip her back before scratching it hard, making her groan loudly. "Ah, fuck, baby!" She goes faster, making me whimper in pure pleasure.

"Fuck, baby! Oh, fuck! Fuck me, Daddy, fuck me!" She removes my arms off of her and sits up, hooking my legs with her arms. While into my soul, she says, "I love you."

I feel on her toned body, loving the softness of her skin. "I love you too."

My gentle touches then get a little harder and I drag my nails down her body. She eases back inside of me, making me clench. "Oh, fuck, baby... shit," she moans.

I grind against her, "Now, fuck me like you hate me, Daddy." She groans at my words, slowing down, but going harder. "Oh, shit, Daddy."

"You like that, bitch?" Her tone of voice makes me let out an impatient keen. "Yes, Daddy! Please, fuck me." She puts my legs on her shoulders, getting back on top of me as she sinks until she hits that special spot.

"O-Oh, f-fuck!" Her lips brush mine teasing me before she nips my bottom lip.

"Beg for it, slut," she says lowly, making me moan at her voice and the sexy look in her eyes. "Please, Daddy... give it to me... please fuck me, Daddy—OH, FUUUUCKKKK!" Her hips take off and pound me like she'll never fuck me again.

I cum so hard, I accidentally push her out. "Put it back in, put it back—Oooooohhhh," her dick brushes my g-spot, making me see stars in my eyelids. I create more red lines on her stomach, sides, and back.

The shower should be fun.

"Oh, god, Daddy! Fuck! Oh, fuck me, Daddy!" I feel her trembling between my legs, thrusts getting uneven.

"Shit, give me your babies, Daddy... please," I meet her thrusts and she throws her head back. I moan loudly as she releases hard and plenty.

I arch as I cum again at the feeling of her nut swirling with my juices.

She pulls out almost instantly and began slurping me up hungrily. "Oh, FUCK! Oh, don't stop, Daddy! Oh, fuuuuck!" Her eyes lock on mine as she wraps her lips around my bud.

My eyes roll back, but I made no sound. She push me through two highs in less than two minutes. I then push her forehead and she actually stops this time.

Lowkey wanted her to keep going, but my pussy can't take it. Her mouth and chin was literally dripping.

She's such a greedy, messy eater, but she finishes her food and licks the plate.

I pull her in roughly, cleaning her face with my tongue before tasting me on hers. I moan and shiver, giggling afterwards.

"Told you I can get wetter." She chuckles, "And you did. Are you okay for another round?" My eyes widen and she licks her lips. I let out a hitched breath, "Please, Daddy, let's take a break. I'm worn out."

She grinds her long, hard dick in my quivering pussy. "O-Oh!" I shudder, holding onto to her for dear life. "Please, Daddy." With a teasing smile, she stops.

We then lie down next to each other, cuddling close. I trace over the red lines I did on her stomach and she hisses.

"Ah!"

I raise an eyebrow, "I'm not sorry." She gives me this grin that makes me clench around nothing.

"Good."

———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

106K 2.5K 40
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
237K 5.9K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
275K 11.3K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹