Babyboy You Can't Escape From...

By Halimaakterater

Hello Taekooker Its My First taekookv ff And Its has threesome very interesting story i hope u like my story... More

Description
Returning from school
First encounter with the twins
Notice
Nightmare of the twins
Following behind me????
First Entry in mansion
notice
Chase By The Twins
warm hug?
part 11 morning guest
PART 12 Hungry Eyes
Part 13 shifting in twins mansion
13 part 2shifting in twins mansion
Part 14 small๐ŸŒน punishment
Part 15 terrified
Part 16 molested
Part 17 comforts
part 18 Thier love is real?
part 19 Try to escape
Part 20 Run away
22: surprise babyboy
23 wedding dress.
PART 24: I do part 1๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ…
PART 25:I do part 2๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฏ

Part 21:Are we safe hyung ?

1.6K 64 14
By Halimaakterater

When the cab are passing the privet area then jungkook notice many car coming fron but jungkook suddenly get panicked which notice by jin and jimin then jin ask.

Jin:what happen bun why are you scared.

Then jungkook point towards a certain black car which is running like speed like plane behind there are many car following the black  shine .

Jin and jimin look where jungkook point see its twins car which is about going to pass them. Jin jimin and lower thier head almost sit car ground.Jin and jimin sigh bcoz they pass the car but they again almost stop thier breath when twins car backyard and reach the cab.Then the black car window slide revealing a angry taehyung and he ask the driver.

Taehyung :this private area how can you enter haa do you want to die.then taehyung look behind backsit see no one there.then driver ask.

Driver :sorry sir i just drove a old lady.
Sorry sir i'll never in this area again.

Taehyung about say something but then V said.

V:hyung stop this lets go to mansion first we need find our Babyboy. Taehyung nodd and drove the car away then cab driver drov the place then he said.

Driver:kids come our we are safe now.
Hearing this jin jimin and Jungkook come out and sit properly.Then jimin  said.

Jimin:Dead escape i didn’t get this much scared in my whole fucking life.

Jin:by the uncle thank you.

Driver:its ok kid.

In kim mansion gourd are kneel down mr jeon and yn.then many car stop infront the mansion then taehyung and V get down from car and went inside. Both twins are angry as hell. Taehyung and V come infront mr jeon then taehyung ask with yell.

Taehyung :where is Jungkook.
But mr jeon didnt said anything that make both twins angry .

V:hyung asking you something where is Jungkook jin and Jungkook jin, jimin.

But still mr didn’t said anything that make more bad.

Taehyung come forward and punch him, kick him,then again ask.

Taehyung :i said where is our babyboy.
Hearing this mr jeon chuckle and said.

Mr jeon :He us not your Babyboy he is my Son he is not a toy that play with him.

V:He is our now he our babyboy now tell me where they?

Suga come running and stand infront twins and said.

Suga : Boss i found something come to see.

Both twins nodd and follow siga in CCTV room.

Suga show them a footage where jin jimin jungkook sit in cab and mr jeon and yn wabe at them.

Taehyung :this is the same cab driver we talk thats mean they are in the cab.

Then V take out his phone and call rm to found  the location of the cab.V cut the call and look toward Taehyung nod at him. Both about to went out the mansion but taehyung stop and said to mr jeon.

Taehyung :once we get our Baby boy in that moment we will marry him then i see how you save your bun from us. With that they leave the mansion ans get in thier car and  drove way.

In airport.
Driver reach them the airport and said.. 

Driver:kids you all reach gate 3 there is a man standing with thing and passport. And yes change.

Jin:Thank youu uncle for this.

Driver:its ok.just stay safe bye.

They all reach gate 3 they also found the man.

Man:here sir you passport money and clothes.

Jungkook :but why clothe hyung.

Man:bcozyou have to change now so they cant recognise you.thwy all nod and change thier clothe in bathroom and went to that man in waiting area.

Then thier flight announced they all get up and then that man said.

Man:hope your flight is safe and here your smart phone there new sim
Mr jeon no and my num is save there.
That give jin,jiminand junky new phone.

They take things when suddenly they heard gun firing all of tem scared then jungkook said.

Jungkook :hyyy...  hyung they found us what should we do.

Jin:bun calm down nothing will happen to you.

Jimin: yes bun dont cry pls.

Man:dont worry you go and sjow them you passing card i will do something.

They all nod and go.

In the other side both twins now Airport and firing thier gun.

Taehyung :gourd cheak all the corner and cancel all the flight until i found our Babyboy.

But sir a flight is almost flying.

V:stop them darm it.

And here jin jungkook jimin sit in the plane.and flight is in air now then jungkook ask.

Jungkook :Hyung are we safe now.

Jin smile and nod with jimin caressing jungkook hair.

Taehyung cheak the flght passengers and found thier Babyboy in that flight

Taehyung /V:ahhhhhh JUNGKOOK  (yell)
‌‌‌ Taehyung

V

Then taehyung shoot every gourd of thier.

———★—★—★———

Hey hope you like this part pls vote and comment me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 67 12
-You don't even know ur sexuality, how can u dare to fuck me? -Now, after tasting u, I'm a hundred percent sure that I'm gay! Y'all will definitely l...
10K 352 70
Taenni story It's just a fan fiction story so if I hurt someones fillings sorry for that don't hate me Or my story,,, I not good in English nd wri...
38K 1.8K 30
Two Boys Two different Souls Two different Lives Fate brought them Together One was Powerful Other was the Opposite One felt Pleasure Other felt n...
40K 1.2K 17
This is my first time to write story, if there is any mistake please ignore it๐Ÿ˜…, please support my story๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ™, I hope you all will like this story๐Ÿ’œ...