Little Birdie trapped in flam...

By SarahBringuierVantas

A little bird is caught by an obsessed cat. Contains triggering things such as rape, non con, slight torture... More

Chapter 1: Trapped Birdie
Chapter 2: Caged Birdie
Chapter 4: Beautiful Birdie

Chapter 3: Taming The Birdie

1K 9 0
By SarahBringuierVantas

(Since y'all little pervs wanted more here it is! And yes I will write more of this book no fear little readers!)

Three months. It's been three months since I got here. Three months since I've last been outside. I can't stand these four walls anymore! I want to go outside and feel the sun on my skin, I'm even ready to breathe that filthy, polluted air as long as it fills my lungs! But I guess I should be happy that Dabi doesn't tie me to the bed anymore... I noticed that he was staying out much later than usual. I guess the LOV is planning something for those sick heroes, the only times he comes back are to feed me and sleep. I can't believe I am saying this but... I kind of miss him... At least when he is here I have some company even if said company uses me as a fleshlight. God I must be losing my sanity already if I start to think this way...

"I'm home..." I hear Dabi say, he sounds really tired. Well no wonder since he hasn't been sleeping much lately. He kicks off his boots and lay down on the bed, putting his head on my lap.

"Sorry I'm late again Birdie, that crusty son of a bitch was whining about All Ass obliterating his precious Nomu non stop. It literally took AFO and Kurogiri to stop him, fuck he's such a man child. How can he be the leader seriously? It's a fucking joke." Hmph and who's whining now? He wraps his arms around me and nuzzles my belly, I wish I could just... YEET HIM TO THE FUCKING MOON! Of course it's going to be a bit complicated without arms but I'll find a way someday.

"Why do you look so frustrated Birdie? You'll get early wrinkles with that frown and I don't want that. I want to keep you beautiful for as long as I can~. So stop frowning." I hear the threat lying in his voice, I put back on a blank expression but my eyes still burn with hate and frustration. Not that he cares much about it, he simply gives me a satisfied smirk before burying his face in my stomach again.

" This feels nice... I could stay like that forever." Oh please do so I can smother you to death, you psycho.

"Kind of reminds me of my mother's embrace when I was a child. Fucking coward whore." Oh great... Now I have to listen to him whine about his past. Just great.

"Hm, got some mommy issues?" His grip around my waist becomes tighter.

"You could say that. In a way." His voice is a little colder than usual, looks like I touched a sensitive spot. Let's see how far I can go.

"Did mommy not give you enough love and attention? Did your siblings take it all from you? Or was it your father?" I felt his body tense drastically when I mentioned his father and siblings. Bingo.

"I see. Mommy preferred your father and siblings to you huh?" People may say I'm being a huge bastard right now but they are not the ones who have been stuck here with this burnt psychotic nugget for three months!

"No." His voice is now as cold as an iceberg but his hands are as hot as melted iron, at least there's no flames.

"He scared her so much. She couldn't even look at me without fear or disgust."

"Your father was abusive." It doesn't take a genius to see it and yet people that have the very specific job to find abuse don't see it. Maybe these people don't possess that very essential organ called the brain.

"I don't want to talk about that fake hero bastard!" Oooh big sensitive spot here. Better keep this information for later.

"Fine we won't talk about your daddy issues." He gets up and grabs me by the throat, pinning me down on the bed.

"Kai~~ I may love you with all my heart but there are some limits~~. Maybe I should make these limits more clear." His grip tightens so much it's hard for me to breath.

"You don't speak of my family ever. I made a mistake by mentioning my mother but it won't happen again. You don't speak of any other man in front of me, I won't tolerate it. If I hear any other male name come out our pretty mouth, not only will I kill the other guy and display his head in your room to see everyday but I'll also make sure you never call another name than mine ever again, understood ?" I slowly nod, still fighting to get some air in my lungs.

"Good Birdie~." He lets go of my throat, I cough heavily as I finally get much needed air.

"I'm still very displeased with your attitude though." He grabs my chin and forcefully pulls me closer to his face.

"Maybe if you tell me you love me I'll go easy on you~~."

"Never." I say defiantly. There's no way I'll ever say this! He tilts his head a bit with a look of disappointment.

"You had your chance. I guess I've been too lenient with you lately." He gets up and leave the room, I can't help but have a bad feeling about what's going to happen but it was a risk I was willing to take. He comes back around fifteen minutes later with a large black bag that he puts at the end of the bed, is he going to torture me?

"If I want you to be docile and obedient then I have to tame you first. You're like a wild stallion, free and stubborn, but once I tame you correctly you'll be begging me to take you on rides~." He smirks as he opens the bag and takes out long, red ropes, a whip, two gags, one is a ball gag and the other is a O ring gag. He also takes out the leash from last time and a blindfold.

"Now you either be a good boy and don't fight or I'll use this to make you be good." He then holds out a seringue filled with clear liquid, most likely a sedative. I hiss but comply, I'd rather keep my mind clear.

"Good boy." He puts the seringue in the back pocket of his pants and start to take off my clothes, he starts with my shirt, then my sweat pants and leaves me only with my boxers on. He then grabs the rope and starts to tightly tie it on my neck, chest, arms and stomach, making intricate patterns. When he is done with the upper part of my body he moves down to my legs, he ties them in a way so I can only be on my knees or my back. The rope is tied tightly, it's definitely going to leave marks.

"Now open that pretty mouth of yours~." He says as he presents the O ring gag to my lips.

"Try to bite me and I'll pull out every single one of your teeth with pliers." I gulp and slowly open my mouth, he swiftly put the gag in place and tie it tightly around my head.

"I'll change the gag from time to time~~ I think it's more fun this way don't you~~?" I only growl as a reply, he merely smirks and runs his hands over my exposed skin, tightening a few knots here and there.

"You look very tasty you know~." He bites my ear hard enough to make me grunt, he then blindfolds me and tie the leash to my collar. Now I have no way to see what's going to happen from now on. Just what I fucking needed. Great. He picks me up and places me on the cold, hard ground, I hear him walk behind me and looking through the bag. I try my best to stay calm and seem as aloof as possible then I don't hear anything for a few seconds. Then I hear the whip hit my skin, I feel the burn of the leather.

"Ah!"

"What a beautiful sound~. I'll make you sing more my little Birdie~~." He hits me again, I scream once more, I try to not give him the satisfaction to hear my screams but the gag makes it impossible for me to hold back my voice.

"Yes Birdie~~. Sing for me~. Let me hear that beautiful voice of yours more~." He says in an enamored voice as he whips me more, he hits my back, my arms, my torso, my legs, he just hits me everywhere he can leave a mark on. At some point he even whipped my ass, earning louder screams from me.

"Your screams turn me on so much Birdie~~ I can barely contain myself~!" He pulls on the leash roughly, making me land on my back. I hear him put the whip down and take something else, something metallic from the sound of it. He sits between my legs and runs a blade over my exposed skin, especially over my lower belly right above the elastic of my boxers.

"My Birdie is so beautiful~ But I must make sure that you remember who you belong to forever. This might hurt a little~~." He then starts to carve something on my stomach, I scream so loud my throat gets sore quickly, he takes his sweet time, making sure that I feel everything to the maximum. About ten to fifteen minutes later he is finally done.

"All done~. Now my name is carved on your beautiful skin~. Anyone who sees this will know that you are mine and mine alone my beautiful bird~~~!" He says happily before kissing the newly made wounds, licking off my blood like it's the finest of wines. I put what little bit of pride I have left and sob because of the pain, he doesn't care that I cry, all that interests him is my blood right now.

" 'lea'e...'lea'e 'o'..."

"But Birdie tastes so good~~. I want to taste more of you~" His voice is raspy and laced with pure lust, his tongue licks the carved, bloody letters slowly, his breath is getting more erratic as his hands lower my boxers, one takes hold of my dick while the other is playing with my ass cheeks, kneading them like dough. I try to get away but the ropes get tighter the more I move, I feel so weak and pathetic.

"You have no idea how much you turn me on Birdie~, you drive me fucking crazy with desire~~. I'm going to fuck you thoroughly until you can think of nothing else but me~~." He smirks against my stomach before taking my dick in his mouth, he sucks on it like a bloody popsicle while pushing two dry fingers inside me. It hurts so bad, it burns! The only sounds filling the room are my pitiful cries and the wet sucking sounds, after what feels like hours he finally let go of me... It's finally over...right..? He puts my boxers back in place and kisses my cheek.

"I'll be right back~~ I need to go fetch someone real quick, be a good boy~~." I then hear him leave the room then utter, complete silence... How much longer is going to go on... I would much rather be in jail right now than be here... I manage to lay on my side and cry a good portion of my frustration out. I don't know how long he has been gone but it wasn't long enough for my taste.

"Wait a fucking second Dabi! Isn't that-" An unknown voice says.

"Absolutely none of your fucking business, now do what I asked you before I turn you into a walking barbecue." The other person, female judging by the voice, gulps and moves closer to me.

"Sorry but I'm forced to do this..." She apologies before touching my shoulder for a short moment, it was enough for me to feel...changes in my body. I don't like this. I don't like this at all.

"Great now get the fuck out." There's a hint of jealousy in his bored voice, the girl literally runs out from what I hear. Dabi does come to me straight, instead I hear him move something in the room and bring it closer to me. He then gets behind me and takes off the gag first.

"You're going to have the surprise of your life~~ I can't wait to see your reaction~~!" He says giddily as he unties the blindfold and slowly take it off. When I open my eyes I meet my reflection in the mirror but something isn't...right. My hair are slightly longer, looks more like a pixie cut, my body seems a little smaller and more... Frail? But what really hit me in the face are the fucking pair of huge boobs I now have! That bitch turned me into a woman! I scream and pass out in Dabi's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.8K 16
' ๐—’๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ! ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ๐—… ๐—‘ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—†! ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹. โช ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ , ๐–บ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€ ๐—€๐—Ž๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ๐—… ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—†...
379K 15.3K 31
โ†ณ โ [ ไฟบใฎใ‚‚ใฎใ  ] โž โ” yandere popular boy x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, Cage Winters, the one guy every girl wants to date and eve...
69K 2.6K 18
' ๐—’๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ! ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐–พ ๐—„๐—‚๐–ฝ๐—‡๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—‘ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—†! ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹. โช ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ , ๐–บ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—†๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—„๐—‚๐–ฝ๐—‡๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๏ฟฝ...
20.9K 651 7
A story; in which Yuichiro was a playboy and falls in love with Mika, the person whom he doesn't know that will completely change his life forever. W...