CARNAL DESIRES | | NCT

By sugawara_senpai17

"I should kill you..." "But you won't...you need me." ↔︎ I do not own any characters mentioned neither do I... More

Introduction of characters
Introduction of characters - cont
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Not an update ☺︎
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 6

419 36 16
By sugawara_senpai17

( a/n italicized words mean an inner monologue is happening, ex: hello.)

Hendery hated being separated from his brother. He often felt that they worked better together, especially when on the hunt to eradicate species that didn't belong in their world... that shouldn't exist. Even though he was more than capable of handling himself, on a night like tonight, he'd rather be with his brother.

Just thinking of her made Hendery's blood turn cold. She was special and deserved better cards that life dealt her. Just thinking of what was taken from him made Hendery uncontrollably shake with rage, so he could only imagine how Mark might be feeling.

The hunter wasn't stupid. Sure, his father only told them their mother passed away when they were young. But being a hunter, he knew the consequences of their family's actions. Which meant that one of those creatures killed her. Hence why he didn't care who he crossed paths with. None of them had the right to take the life of a human being. They were the demons, the foul beasts staining the earth. And hunters were here to cleanse it.

With that being said, Hendery needed to kill something. He needed the rush of feeling his blade cut through flesh and bone as he watched the life drain from the soulless eyes of the creatures that brought nothing, but anguish to humans.

It was because of this rush that Hendery decided to make his next victim a blood-sucking freak, a vampire. He knew the risk of venturing into vamp territory was risky, but he needed the rush. The challenge of a worthy kill. One that would quell his rising temper.

As Hendery ventured closer to the vampire kingdom, he began to notice a bright light that glowed faintly in the distance of the forest of despair. Hendery hated that name, he felt its name was given dramatically. The forest looked like any other forest, Hendery even though it was beautiful given its proximity to the evil race of supernaturals next door. There was no reason to even think "despair" when looking upon the lush evergreen of the forest.

But tonight, Hendery thought differently. He didn't get the usual awe feeling he encountered when roaming these woods. Instead, he felt something ominous for the first time. Something he knew that was inherently evil. It was because of this that Hendery changed coursed and moved deeper into the forest, away from the vampire kingdom.

"I don't like this, but something doesn't feel right..." he said to himself.

As Hendery neared the source of the faint bright light he began to feel on edge. Something was seriously wrong. As he banked a small hill in the forest, Hendery could see a male sitting in a small clearing about 40 yards from him. He watched as this man chant a language he never heard of and a green essence flowed from him into the earth of the forest. Hendery was about to get closer when he heard...

"You're far from home tonight Hendery..." Nearly jumping, Hendery quickly turned around, dagger in hand, as he came face to face with their family friend Leeteuk.

"Shit lee, you scared me. I was just checking out this lead I was following. You know me I like to track before going in for the kill". Hendery didn't know why, but he felt the need to lie to Leeteuk.

He was their friend who had known him and Mark their whole lives. He taught them everything they know now, and usually, Hendery felt he could always talk to him, but tonight something was off. He looked off.

"Is that so ?" Leeteuk smirked, taking a few steps toward the young male.

"Yeah..," Hendery chuckled nervously.

Leeteuk sighed, clearly not convinced, "you're a horrible liar Hendery, you always were. Why are you so far from your usual track route? And where is your brother?"

"I already told you lee, the better question is why are you out here? You don't even hunt anymore so why are you out here at this hour of the night and covered in...blood?"

Leeteuk remained silent. Silent, yes, but his smirk grew wider.

"What the fuck are you doing out here Leeteuk ?" Hendery's grip tightens around his knife, his stance going into a completely defensive position.

"You should've stayed on your path," Leeteuk shook his head.

"Wha-" but before Hendery could finish his words, he felt a sharp pain in his lower abdomen as Leeteuk drove a dagger through him.

He then removed the dagger and repeatedly stabbed Hendery in his chest and abdomen. Each stab was more painful and powerful than the last as he gripped Hendery's shoulders to keep him from moving.

"For what it's worth I am sorry, Hendery, but you saw too much," Leeteuk sighed, staring at the young boy who he cared for like his own. "I'll make sure to inform Mark about the unfortunate situation. How we both got caught up with those viscous faes. How I really did try to save you, but it was too late."

Hendery fell to his knees as he clutched his abdomen while taking shallow breaths. He was in shock as his body tried to process the trauma it just encountered. Gurgling on his blood, Hendery tried to stand up.

He needed to get back and warn Mark. Leeteuk was dangerous and he would die before he let his brother suffer the same fate he did.

But deep down Hendery knew it was too late. His breathing began to slow and his body began to feel numb.

He was dying.

As he laid on his back drifting into nothing Hendery heard another voice one he thought sounded strangely familiar.

"You were always the curious one Hendery...."

Xiaojun's Pov

He was starving. Xiaojun was always starving given his basic need to survive off blood. He hated it, but to live, he needed to feed. And the only thing that would quell his insatiable hunger was blood. He honestly hated that. Don't get him wrong he doesn't hate blood cause the idea sounds morbid to him. No, he could care less about the insignificant life of a mundane.

What he hated was the act of taking from them. They became clingy and desperate if hooked on a feed and Xiaojun hated a clingy desperate human. Which was why he preferred to feed on animals.

He never had to worry about a human getting too attached to him because of the toxins in his venom. The downside? Well, he was always hungry. Animal blood was good, but it would never be as filling as human blood; but, what else could he do right?

With that thought, Xiaojun began his hunt for his meal for the night. As he was searching, he suddenly smelled it. It was the most delicious thing he had ever smelled in his entire life. His fangs protruded from his upper jaw from the scent alone. It was because of this that Xiaojun began following the decadent scent.

What he saw next not only shocked but horrified him as well. It was a human viciously stabbed repeatedly. He was dying and as Xiaojun looked at the dying male on the forest floor, he felt something he hadn't felt in years.

Fear.

Xiaojun felt fear as he stared at the pale-faced male who was losing blood too quickly.

He wouldn't make it, Xiaojun was sure of it. With that knowledge, the vampire knew he should have walked away. After all, humans were shallow-minded creatures with hearts full of selfishness and greed.

He hated them.

But as he looked at the dying male, Xiaojun felt his fear increase and panic begin to cease him. He should let him die, that's what all humans deserved.

However, Xiaojun found himself lowering his body to the male on the ground below, placing his mouth above the main artery that flowed directly to his heart.

I hope I don't regret this

Xiaojun chanted in his mind as he sank his fangs into the handsome male's neck and injected his venom into the bloodstream.

"I really hope I don't regret this....," Xiaojun whispered as he brushed the male's wet hair from his forehead.

_____________________________________

I just wanted to say, this fic will have two different persons working on it.

Me < you're inexperienced author

My sister > a pro for these storylines

She will be helping me with a lot for this book and most of this chapter was written by her! I think she might be more excited than me 🙈

I be telling her to write (grrrr) because she's amazing at it and her imagination is everything Wattpad needs, but I don't make the rules 😭. Maybe you guys can convince her to do it someday.

Anyway, thank you all for supporting this book and supporting me. I promise not to write my a/n's this long for the next few chapters 😂

And for my "your eyes only" fans, do not fear! I will update that soon.

Love you guys :)
Stay healthy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 9.5K 50
✔️✔️✔️ Completed " Taeyong this is wrong... We shouldn't ...." " But your actions aren't saying you really mean it Jae .." " I... mm.." " Come on J...
89.5K 2K 47
[DISCONTINUED] Just some scenarios with the newest addition in NCT, Naoki! An alternate universe where NCT have 22 members This story revolves aroun...
133K 6.5K 83
Vampire AU "You're a monster. Your only role in this world is to ruin people's lives. You're completely useless to this society, that's why you get k...
23.8K 823 45
♡ school romance "Please don't treat me like an outsider to your life..." "You treated me like one before. Why can't I do the same to you?" ❗ TW! abu...