𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐀 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔

By WRITESBYJ

𝐄𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲, 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐬. *old* More

𝐢.
𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐒𝐢𝐱

640 15 6
By WRITESBYJ

"I feel like you trippin" I shrugged talking to Mia. She claiming Jas been acting weird eva since her and Tre got together but ion think she has. I mean ofc she not gone be with us 24/7 anymore like she used to. But she still be making time for us.

"Nah she moving weird" She scrunched her face up.

"Just leave it alone" I rolled my eyes finishing up on my blunt.

"Mfs get a bf and forget about they friends" I heard her mumble.

"Girl shut up damn. She ain't did shi yo ass just wanna nag about sum" I mugged getting my lighter and lighting the blunt.

"I'm just sayin tho. She ain't do nun of this with Jamar."

"You really gone bring him up? That's something totally different and you know that."

"Not really"

"Yea im finna go you ain't finna blow my high." I rolled my eyes getting my purse and keys and left.

After I pulled up to my house I got out calling Jas ta get her hip.

"heyyy bitch i was just finna call you" She smiled.

"Bitch i gotta get you hip." I mumbled putting my roach in the ashtray.

"Igh on what?"

"Mia bein weird."

"What happened?"

"So i was at ha house rolling up and then she gone start a convo about you being weird- "me being weird?" She cut me off asking.

"Girl yea sayin since you and Tre got together you been moving funny and then gone bring up Jamar." I saw her leave out of a room and go into a different one.

"How have I been moving weird since I've been with Tre? I still always be talking to y'all and we still be hanging out nsht wtf is she on?"

"Mannn idk."

"Im finna add her"

"Alr" i nodded my head. After she added her she didn't join the first time so Jas ringed her again and she finally answered.

"Fuck is y'all callin my phone fa?"

"Wtf is wrong with you? Ian did shi ta yo ass and then you claim I'm being weird cause I be with my nigga? The Fuck." Jas started going off. We all knew jasmine had anger issues and got mad really fast.

"First of all why you goin off? And I can't feel a certain way? Like I said you been moving weird." Mia shrugged.

"You on straight bullshit. Ain't nobody been moving weird wtf. If anything you been moving weird and then you been hanging around Taylor. Knowing wtf happened in the past. You a weird ass bitch and omm ion need you around me no fuckin more." Jas said that then hung up.

"You been around Taylor?" I asked confused. Ion really be on instagram fr fr so ion be knowin shi that be goin on.

"Yea she my friend."

"YO FRIEND?"

"Fuck is you yelling for?"

"Yea you a weird bitch" I hung up and went into the house.

"No cause she just made me mad asf" I sniffed wiping my eyes.

"Mane calm down" Tre mumbled rubbing my shoulders.

"And then she hanging out with a opp. Like wtf did I do something wrong? I probably did something wrong." I sniffed crying a little harder. Not many people can make me cry about stuff but loosing my best friend hurted. I felt as if I had did something wrong.

I felt my phone blowing up with notifications so went to see what was goin on.

"What the fuck" I scrunched my face up seeing what Mia had posted.

@theyluvmia

She was posted up with Jamar. And then doing all this. Where did all the secret animosity come from? I neva did shit ta her.

But ian finna go back and forth on the internet so I just ignored it and locked myself in my bathroom.

"Jasmine come out man" Tre banged against the bathroom door. I didn't say anything just say on the floor crying.

It's like someone always trying ta bring me down and it being my own best friend like really? I didn't even do shi. And now she's with the nigga that publicly hurted and humiliated me? And then saying she had him first i wasn't aware of nun of dat.

After five minutes I heard the door unlock and pushed open.

"Bruh tre why?" I laughed lowly.

"I was a bad ass kid" He shrugged picking me up.

"I'm not heavy?"

"Nah not really."

"Ou we could fuck like this." I stuck my tongue out and started bouncing up and down.

"Freaky ass" He laughed sitting me down on the bed.

"Talk ta me" He started rubbing my feet.

"I'm pretty sure you done seen Mia post."

"Yea I saw it. Who the nigga?"

"Ok so Jamar is my ex and I thought we was inlove and all this other shi. Wholetime he had betted on me that he could fuck me then dip. He won the bet."

"What's his full name?"

"Jamar Wilson."

"Bet" He mumbled.

"What you gone do?"

"Nun don't worry about that"

"K" i mumbled then grabbed my phone seeing Yas calling me.

"Hel-"

"IMMA FUCK THAT BITCH UP ON MY MFN MOMMA I AM." She yelled as soon as I answered

"She posted sum else?"

"YES BITCH GO LOOK"

@theyluvmia

"Bet" was all i said before laughing and hanging up.

I got up hella fast and went to my closet. I put on a body suit so if she tried ta grab my shirt it wouldn't come off. And some joggers. I grabbed my beat up pair of air forces. And grabbed my glock 19 out my shoebox.

"Jasmine where tf you goin?"

"You riding or nah?" I asked him tucking my gun in my joggers band.

"Yea hold up" He went and changed into a white tee, joggers, and some timbs and grabbed his glock 19.

"Wanna be me so badddd" I laughed grabbing my keys and heading to my car.

I texted Yas ta meet me a Mia house. This bitch wanna pop shi on the internet? BET.

I texted her saying I'm pulling up. She replied ok so I made my way ova der.

When I pulled up the whole mfn hood was there. Don't know why she called all these people just ta get her ass beat.

Getting out the car I handed Tre my gun and made my way over there. Yas pulled up and hopped out fast asf.

"AW SHI JASMINE HEA NOW YALL" Some nigga had yelled causing all attention to go on us three.

"Where she at?"

"In the house changing" Jamar came out of the crowd looking at me. I just laughed hella hard. Then cocked my first back and punched him in his face. His ass fell down and ig blacked out cause it looked like he was sleeping.

"DAMN"

"MIA FINNA GET HA ASS BEAT"

"EVB KNO JASMINE GOT THEM MFS"

After about two minutes that bitch finally came outside. She was tryna argue and shi so I just ran up and socked her in ha mfn jaw.

None of her hits was connecting but all of mines was. Ha nose was bleeding and i know I done had ta knock at least two of ha teeth out.

She kept pulling my hair so I flipped us onto the ground and got on top of her beating her shi in. I was punching and hitting her head on the ground. This bitch had me fucked up.

All you heard was yelling and Yas loud ass yelling "YEA DO YO SHI BEST FRIEND"

After she went unconscious I got up and looked around and Tre was beating Jamar ass and Yas was fighting Taylor.

One of Taylor la friends tried ta jump in but I pulled that bitch back by her nappy ass weave and starting beating ha ass too.

After a while it had gotten broken up and i went back into my car. I saw Jamar pull something out of his car and I Instantly grabbed my gun and yelled for Mar and Yas ta move. It felt like everything was moving in slow motion.

Jamar grabbed his gun letting off two shots. I let off five shots all of them connecting with his body. By now everybody was gone. Yas was running to my car and Tre was on the floor.

"Nah this ain't happening" I mumbled running over to him. I seen blood pouring into his white tee and instantly started crying.

"YAS HELP ME"

"what's wrong? OH SHI" she yelled once she seen him. She helped me get him into the backseat. I let her drive since I couldn't focus.

"KEEP YOURS EYES OPEN TRE OK" I yelled crying. He couldn't die on me I needed him.

"I-I love y-you jasmine y-you know that right?" I felt his pulse and it was getting slower and slower.

"YAS HURRY" She sped up even more.

"I love you more" I mumbled just above a whisper.

I was rubbing his face until I seen he closed his eyes and his pulse was getting slower.

"no pls god no" I whispered saying a silent prayer.

After pulling up to the hospital we got his body and took him into the hospital doors. He was heavy asf.

"HELP HE WAS SHOT AND AND HIS EYES ARE CLOSED" I yelled barley being able to hear my words due to me crying so hard.

Nurses rushed over and had put him on a stretcher.

"What is your relationship with the patient?"

"I'm his wife." I saw that shi work in movies so I tried it.

"Ok ma'am follow me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 1.5K 18
❝𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝖮𝖴𝖳 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝖱𝖮𝖠𝖣, 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝖢𝖮𝖭𝖳𝖱𝖮𝖫.❞ 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗗 | 𝟰/𝟳 𝗣𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗗 | 𝟰/𝟵 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗦...
66.9K 2.2K 12
"𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦." 𝐍𝐎𝐕 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝟮 𝗢𝗙 "𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗪𝗘'𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚"
717K 27.9K 33
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞. #1 in URBAN-26/08...
105K 4.4K 20
𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘤𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺 ...