MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Foul Play

By Badomen0808

After losing his beloved girlfriend Charlie Parks and their unborn baby, Ethan Hunt has to continue his missi... More

CAST
Start fresh
We Missed One
Kidnapped
Come over
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM CRUISE
Waking up with you
Got your back
crash through the night
Storm Fight
Crazy is just beginning
I'll never return
What it's like in Heaven
Am I Here ?
Turn around
Wrong Accusers
"that's interesting"
"why didn't you tell me "
Family
Show Off
Get Out Stay Out
On n Off
For You
What's behind the Door ?
Going Home
Something New
Future
In Times
The Time Has Come
"you're the treat"
Reunite
CREDITS

Strange

32 3 49
By Badomen0808

Ethan's POV
I told Reese last night that I had to leave very early the next morning, I have to talk to my boss about yesterday.

I had an uber come pick  me since my car is back at my apartment.

Once I got to work I head upstairs to my boss, Jacob Heights.

KNOCK KNOCK
"Come in" Jacob replied

"Thank you Sir, morning" I greeted him as I sat down.

"So what can I do for ya kid?" He asked

"So I'm sure you heard about, Ww Walker right?" I begin

"Umm If I'm understanding you correctly, do you mean about him taking some time off in new Zealand?"

"No Sir he was killed yesterday"

I said looking at him confused, how could he not know about this?

"Ok Hunt get off the pills and do your job.
Seriously man that was a horrible joke and I know for a fact that August is alive and well because he came in the office this morning."

"Sir this isn't making sense, Brooks and I saw the truck explode that August was in.
He couldn't have been here"

Then I thought about it for a minute, was he really dead?
I know Jacob wouldn't lie about that and better yet he thinks I'm on something.

"Sir will you please excuse me, I apologize"

"Please kid, and stay off the pills" Jacob says as I stepped out and head to the elevator.

This is crazy, August isn't dead and now I'm gonna have to Hunt him down.

I left Reese a message saying I'll be gone longer than expected, so she's not worried.

I had my uber sit and wait for me while I went to talk to my boss for a few minutes.

I tell the driver to drop me off at my apartment complex to investigate August's sudden disappearance.

"Here we are Sir"

"Thank you" I said handing him some money before walking in.

August briefly mentioned that he was renting a room here for the time being, so I walk up to August's door.

Before I could even knock, someone punched me right in the face,
"WHAT THE HELL ARE AH" I was quickly yanked into the room by some masked man.

I stumble on the floor before looking up at the man.

"

Look man I'm just here for a friend that's it"

I explained as the man removed his mask.
"Omg" I mumbled in actual shock

"You are very, very, stupid"
August sure as hell isn't dead now.

"What the hell did you do that for?" I asked happy to see him

"See that's what I mean, your so stupid. You know I'm on Stan's side right?" He said then I knew

""You freaking helped me, what are you doing here anyway?" I questioned

"Exactly what Jake, The gang, Sam, Me, and Stan were all trying to do.
Kill you, but you seem to get away every time so this time I promised myself that I would finally finish the job."

Great now August is gonna try and kill me

"AAAHHHH" he screamed as he tackled me to the ground.

We both fell but I landed first and boy didn't that feel great I sarcastically thought as August had a Freakin pan in his hand.

I quickly jumped up and punch him in the stomach, "ugh" he said holding his stomach looking down.

"You keep this up then you will end up like Stan" I warn him but he just gets back up.

I saw some paper in August's pocket so I looked for a second,
"

"Your dead now Hunt" he said angrily as he removed his jacket,
"Bring it on Walker" I say still looking at the papers.

"Look here" he says as he pulled out a gun and shot me in the throat.

"Uh ppp" I couldn't speak as blood was running down my neck and out of my mouth, "suffer in silence, you had way more time than you deserved Hunt" walker chuckled and quickly left the room.

I was alone, bleeding, and slowly losing vision that's when my phone rang.

It was Reese

I quickly swip up to answer but I couldn't speak.

"Hello?" Reese said as I was lying on the floor dying

"Hhh hhh" I could barely even whisper, "Ethan are you ok?"
"Huuu hhh" I can't say anything

"Ethan where are you?"

She starts walking, I could hear from the other line as her boots hit the floor.

"At work?
Ethan baby you need to talk to me"

The problem is I can't

"Uu hhhh ppss" I was spitting out blood and trying to give Reese a clue.

"Ethan are you at your apartment?"
"Uuuhh mmm" I try my best to reply

"Ok I think you said yes, honey I'm on my way" Reese said as she was I'm assuming walking down stairs.

"Hon are ooooooooo" I couldn't keep my eyes open much longer so I just let them close.

I could still hear everything around me but I couldn't see anything,
I couldn't feel much other than the crazy pain in my neck and my blood soaked hair.

I'm not dead but I'm not fully alive anymore, "fight even if your half alive" I remind myself self as I heard footsteps approach me.

How no one's here yet
Until I could feel a cold snout sniff my head, a dog

I can't see what kind of dog it is but definitely something big.

"Hhhhh" I don't know why I tried to speak to the dog but I did anyway
"Hhhhnnnnnn" the dog cried knowing something bad was happening.

Then I knew at that moment that God was right there with me

The dog started barking and scratching the door.

I was unconscious but could hear everything

"What the hell is that?" Some woman said as the door was pushed opened.

"Omg GET AN AMBULANCE HERE RIGHT AWAY" I heard a man yell out as the dog gently began to clean my head with it's tongue.

"Get his dog out of here" someone yelled and my hearing slowly disappeared along with my heartbeat

😥😓😓😓
ETHAN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 311 17
It's been 5 months since the defeat of SPYDER. Ben and the gang are doing well in Spy School. No signs of any evil organizations anywhere. Everything...
18.1K 775 31
Hailey's father brought her to an unexpected life, she became a leader of her father's agency called SFA or Secret Force Association. Her first missi...
49.1K 1.4K 13
Katelyn Taylor thought she knew what she was getting herself into when she agreed to a vacation in Moscow. But life has a way of twisting our plans...
6.3K 157 64
I'm a killer assassin with one job: kill Ethan Hunt. But when I become best friends with a certain Benji, what will happen? Will he find out who I re...