our mafia Nonna's (on Hold)

By RamandeepGill5

Two sides of life one 7 girls who have everything in there life.....love, care, affection.. Dad, sisters and... More

introduction
introduction 2
mansion tour
mansion tour 2
their life
their life 2
meeting with dad
meeting with dad 2
arrival
silence.......
Accepted
warmth
Happiness ****
promise and luck
sickness and anger
the news and hurt
HURT
first day and bully
???pov
apologize
new story
Precious
butler
LUCKY CHARM
BASEMENT
FEAR
YOUR NONNA
there outfits and introduction
it's my birthday
MY PLAN...... NEW STUDENTS....
new story
my plan and new student (2)
ANGER (2)
THE TRUTH
BEGGING FOR FORGIVENESS

low class dog?

1.9K 67 14
By RamandeepGill5

Aother pov ***

I said "whom you're calling low class dog Mr.bae?

Hearing the voice the three old man broke into cold sweat ....but the boys who are playing victim card can't understand anything.... And girls they're smirk because they knew what's coming next ... .

Mr. Park's face trun pale seeing the king standing their.... With his dark aura..... Old man's trun towards door and.. Their breath hitched when they world's no. 1 and most richest business man and underworld 's ex king standing their they stand up from their chairs and bow to sushant..... Who's eyes were on boys who are nervous and looking down...with teary eyes. And girls who are smirking and having a bored look.....

Jiyo quickly want toward them and Cheak them head to toe sge sigh in relief that no one has many injuries ex. Two.... First tae who's still hugging y/n and other is y/n who has wounds like she comes from a war..... Sushant come inside and nodded to them he sit on chair where Mr song is sitting first..... And look at Dean....

Sushant : may I know the reason why I'm called here?

He said in his cold voice making the old man's and three boy shivers..... The Dean gulp hardly and said while shuttering....

Mr. Park : I didn't call you here king..... What's bring you here.....

Sushant : really? Oh my God... Am I mistaken then.... Tsk Tsk how sad....

He said while making a fake saf and surprise face... Hearing him y/n giggles softly and other press the lips together to control their laugh.... Sushant face trun serious and said.....

Sushant : do you think I'm fool...my kids call me here and tell that you want to see me... Your saying you didn't call me here......

Mr. Park : k-kids..... *then he look towards Rajput sisters because they're new and about Bts he already has meet their mom so their is no way he will talk about tham **

Sushant : yes kids... Now tell me what's the matter....

Mr. Song : pardon me Mr. Rajput.. But your daughters bully our sons for them some low class pers-

Y/n : WATCH YOUR TONGUE STUPID FREAK..... BEFORE I PULL IT OUT FROM YOUR THROAT.....

Before he could speak more... Y/n lash out at him make everyone present in room flinch hardly

Mr. Bea: see see Mr. Rajput they way she's Behaveing.... They surely spell some black magic on them... And the innocent kids get trapped....

Y/n : you-
She was about to go towards mr. Bea but jiyo and Teasha pull her back all the Bts mammbers are crying by now....

Sushant : clam down y/n ....any proof that my kids bully them....

Mr.park : proof.... Look at them Mr. Rajput how brutaly they have beaten them.... Wores then animals.....

Sushant : I said any proof that my kids bully them.....

Mr. Park look at him with narvous face.... He's about to say something but Mr. Lee speak first....

Mr. Lee : ask them Mr. Rajput ....kids tell king how they bully you from the start.....

He said while pointing towards the three boys..... They nodded and says.....

Deawoo : yes Mr. Rajput they alway bully us.... Even when we want to be friends with them.....

Daniel : yes....today also when we were walking towards or class.... He **point at teahyung **bumb into jungjin... And he said sorry to him even it's not his fault but still....

Jungjin : ne.. I apologize to him but h-he slep me and talk I'll about my mom.... And bully me.... The Nonna's come their when I was about to protest myself... So Nonna's think it's us who bully them......

Jiyo : that's not true my son can't do that...he flinch at slightest sounds and scared of almost everything.... Sleping some is far away.... I can't believe that that they can do something like that.... Sushant say something.....

Jin : yes it's not true.... We naver bully them they're the one who always bother us.... It's not nonna you know na....

Tea : please believe me I didn't s-slep him... Nonna I can't do that please believe me believe us....

Jiyo said in disbelief and boys while crying be they thought that.... Everyone get into the lie...and the three dorks has proud look on their face.. That they won and now Mr Rajput is going to expelle them... But oh God how wrong they're......

Mr. Song : so your telling us that our sons are lying..... That we give them less manner... Huh... Why they will lie..... They have everything... There's no need to lie..... Tsk such burd-

*THUD **

and in next moment he's on floor with broken jaw and bloody nose..... Because he got punched by two proson at the same time ... And they are Teasha and y/n ....... They both are breathing heavily and there eyes are red like volcano..... Everyone wide their eyes at the sight infront of them... But one person is..... Who knows that what they did is right in their eyes. They're protecting their brothers...... He smiles softly and stand up.....

Mr. Park : WHAT ARE YOU DOING.....

The remaining old man's and three boy run towards mr. Song and make him stand up......

Mr. Park : see Mr. Rajput .....in how much control they're..... They're beating people without any reason.....

Sushant : with out any reason *chuckled *thay have reason to punch him....he talk I'll about their baby brothers and mom....

Mr .park wide his eyes and his mouth is hang open.......

Sushant : do you think that I will in every shit you say about my kids..... No way... Thay all are my life.... Whom I love more then anything..... And you all... **trun towards the old man's and three boy **ill make sure to make all suffer... I can't granted about your companys also.... And you three you all are expelled from school.... And as punishment of hurting my kids and insulting my wife I'll make sure that you guys can't get Addmision in any other school not only in Korea also in world.....

He said... Making the old man's heart shank and boys face pale....they all come to their knees and joint their hands infront of sushant....

Six idiots : please don't do that Mr. Rajput have Marcy on us.... How we gonna survive..... Have Marcy on us....

As they all are pleading.... Mr. Park is still in daze that what gonna happen to him.....

Namjoon : Nonna tell appa to forgive them it's OK....

All the Rajput sisters look towards them in disbelief.... But them a idea come in y/n's mind she nodded and turned towards Sushant ....rest of the girls are shock that y/n is going to forgive someone for hurting her love ones.....

Y/n : OK.... We will forgive you all.....

Hearing her sushant trun towards her and frowned.... And Six idiots become happy and Mr. Park he sigh in relief that he's save..... But oh boy no your not.....

Six idiots : thank you thank you so much young miss.... You're really kind..... We are great full of you....

Hearing them y/n laugh and said....

Y/n: kind and me.... Oh my my so funny..... I didn't forgive you all for getting prise.... I forgive you all because you all will be work for me... You know what is the work.....

They shook their head... Y/n chuckled and sit infornt of and says....

Y/n : you all will be sarvent of our brothers and going live at our home as maids don't worry I'm not going to stop the three their study I'm not that cruel.... *smirk **

Their face become pale then calk.... And all the Rajput sisters and sushant smirk hearing their younger's
words.... And boys and jiyo wide their eyes.....

Jiyo : sweetie what are you saying....

Agani : mom... As Joon says we forgive them.. But we can't forget what they have done to them and how bad they talk about you ....

Jin : but nonna -

Jesmine : it's final that they're your servants..... Any problem.....

She cut of jin and says in cold voice.....they shook their head....

Sushant :so it's final then..... *chuckled *you all call them low class dogs right... My kids hold the capability of buying the whole world in one snap of the finger..... Now tell me who's low class dog Mr. Bea....look at them the pitying You all.. Such a shame

Sushant said and all of them lower their head. .."I'm taking my kids home "he said to the principal And he nodded while sighing in relief that they forgot about him...... They all want out sushant is still in office room...he walk towards door and hold the handle and opened the door as he's about step out he stop and say without look back.....

Sushant : don't think that you're save..... My daughters naver forget someone how hurt their love ones... And you hurt the most precious thing in their life..... They're davil in human form.... They gonna make You'r life hell day by day... Get ready......

With that he walk away...... But leaving a scard Mr. Park.... He's regreting opening his mouth and talking ill infront of them.... And praying to God thay will go easy on them....

To be continued.......

Sorry if it didn't come out as you all expect..... I know it might be little Shitty.... Please forgive me..... I'll will give my Best in next chapter.....

Please vote and comment....

Take care.... Tata

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 1.4K 34
โ›The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies..โœ โ›You how could you betray us like that-โœ โ›Your father snatched away my...
650K 20.1K 66
Originally named- Mafia Stepbrothers and Cold Girl/ ๊œฐแด€แดษชสŸส? -แดส ๊œฐแด€แดษชสŸส. 'They are demons in angel's disguise, do something against them, and you'd fa...
8.9K 249 18
A girl who faced a painful and hateful past is now covering her depressed and physico side with her cold face.No one know about her miserable side no...