I Just Got Your Messages [Kur...

By I_Have_Not_Died_YET

Is this the right number? Do I know you? -: ✧ :- After passing the Hunters Exam, Hisoka informed Kurapika abo... More

PLEASE READ
Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

Prologue

485 19 2
By I_Have_Not_Died_YET

"What do you know about the spiders?" Kurapika asked Hisoka, who was leaning against a pillar.

There was no answer from him. Did Hisoka really know anything about them? Or was he just messing around with Kurapika?

No, he definitely knew.

"Meet me in Yorknew City, on September 1st." Hisoka finally said.

"That means..."

"That's where they'll be," He pulled out a card out of thin air. Is this some sort of magic trick of his? From the back, it looked like one of his regular playing cards but once it was flipped, there was a phone number. Surely it was Hisoka's phone number. The jester handed the card over to Kurapika and walked away without another word.

Kurapika watched him as he walked away and then looked back at the card. Unknowingly to him, Hisoka was smirking while he walked, he did something. Perhaps he gave him the wrong phone number? Looks like he's up to something again...

-: ✧ :-

(Y/N)'s screen

July 15, 8:00pm

Unknown number

Unknown number

Is this the correct number?

You

Do I know you?

Unknown number

What?

You

I don't think I know you

Unknown number

Hisoka, if you are trying to fool around with me then it's not working

You

OHHH

are you trying to message Hisoka?

As in the clown man?

The one that is dressed all funky?

Unknown number

Yes, is this not his number?

You

Nope

If you want I can give you his number

Unknown number

I would appreciate that

You

(xxx)-xxx-xxxx

There you go

Unknown number

Thank you very much

You

No problem

Unknown number

Sorry to have bothered you

But if I may ask, how do you know Hisoka?

You

Hisoka helped me out once in the past

I was not really allowed to leave my house alone because my parents believe that something bad will happen to me like I'll get kidnapped or something along those lines

They're tripping though

Unknown number

And Hisoka helped you?

You

Yessir

He somehow convinced my parents to let me go out more often by myself

I met him when I went to some fancy store with my mom

Don't ask me what he was doing there because idk

He was weird but then I kinda became his friend?

Idk

oh boy, I spoke too much again

sorry 💀

Unknown number

No that's quite alright

It was interesting knowing how you met someone like Hisoka

Very well then, I won't bother you no more so I will delete your number

You

Hold on!

Please keep my number saved

Unknown number

Why?

You

Well Hisoka is probably like my only friend

Even though I go outside more often I find it hard to interact with others

I socialize much better while texting

so...

Unknown number

Well alright, you can save my number down as Kurapika

You

Kura it is then!

Kura✨

Just Kurapika is fine though

You

Nah

That's no fun

You can have me down however!

My name is (Y/N) btw

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

LONG NOTE AHEAD BUT I WANT YOU GUYS TO READ IT. Its the same note from the first chapter. If you already read it, you can skip it.

R: Guess who's back? Back again! If you don't remember me, I am R and I was known a bit for my Kurapika stories. Then all of a sudden POOF I was gone from Wattpad. My stories, gone. My profile, was still there but it was left abandoned. How long was I gone? A year maybe? I don't know. But thanks to someone very special who reached out to me, I have made my comeback with my most successful book! It's remade too.

R: My comeback is thanks to my friend Nico who does most of the writing and editing and ideas. Yes, the original story was mine and I originally wrote it but I gave Nico permission to take my story so she could write it instead. However, she had a great idea that we can work on the book TOGETHER and I can make a comeback so now we are writing partners. MOST CERDIT GOES TO HER SINCE SHE'S DOING MOST OF THE STUFF HERE.

R: Now let me let Nico introduce herself properly with her own note.

Nico: hello there, im nico, I DON'T DESERVE MOST OF THE CREDIT (R's a liar shush) we've both been working on the story for a while (like sleeping and accidentally deleting our drafts) oh and we decided to make the story gender neutral, the reader's pronouns will be they/them. fingers crossed that you like this story as much as we like working on it.

R: Hello, its me again, R. Like Nico said up there, this book will have gender neutral pronouns [They/them]. But this book was originally written with she/her pronouns so if you catch any she/her pronouns or any other feminine term then let me know.

R: Also, Wattpad is pretty weird so it messes up my format and text A LOT. I try to fix it as best as I can but let me know if something looks off to you. Thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 7.5K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1.2M 48.3K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
509K 18.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...