Return Of The Queen

By Vani_ki_kahani

"In the process of letting go you will lose many things , but you will find yourself" More

Announcement
Character Sketch - 1
Character Sketch 2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Character Sketch 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Character Sketch 4
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Character Sketch 5
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Character Sketch 6
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Announcement
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Character Sketch 7
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Announcement
Promo
Chapter 42
To My Readers
~ Aesthetics ~
Chapter 43
Important
Announcement
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Announcement
Chapter 46
Announcement
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 26

2K 119 29
By Vani_ki_kahani

Next Morning ,
At Lakshmi Narayan Chawl , Delhi

Meera was getting ready to go out . She was in a hurry . Alia saw her .

Alia - Where are you going ?

Meera - Why should I tell you ?

Alia - Don't you dare question me ! It's bhai's first day of job and you are going out !

Meera - Your so called Bhai doesn't consider me anything so why will I stay here and waste my time ?!

Hearing the shouts the rest of the family also gathered around them . They were a little astonished hearing Meera's words as she had never talked in that tone with anyone let alone Alia .

Abhi - Meera what is your problem ?! Alia was just asking .

Meera - She shouldn't ask me anything !

Abhi - Meera ! You are crossing the limits of misbehaviour !

Meera - Do I look like I care ? No right ? Because I don't !

Meera took her bag and went . Abhi also went to his new work place .

Mitali - I have to be careful around Meera too now .

Alia locked the second room and called someone . The only person who could help her right now .

Alia - Hello Tanu ?

Tanu - Alia . Why did you call me ?

Alia - I need your help .

Tanu - And why do you think I will help you ?

Alia - You also have profit in this . You want Pragya's destruction and I want that too .

Tanu - Cool . Tell me the plan .

Alia told her plan to Tanu , who instantly agreed to it .

At Raisinghania Mansion, Delhi

Vansh again started his story . Pragya was listening to his each and every word carefully .

Vansh - Meera and I grew up . Dad wanted to get Meera married . He even asked her if she liked anyone . But she said no . So , dad fixed her marriage with a guy of his choice . Everything was going smoothly but on the wedding day something happened .

Pragya - What ?

Vansh - The bride ran away with her lover . Meera had ran away , she had withdrawn all the cash from her bank account , taken all her jewellery , left her phone behind so that we couldn't trace her . For the first time in my life I had seen dad's head and eyes low infront of everyone .

Pragya - I can't believe Meera did something like this .

Vansh - Dad couldn't take all the shame from Meera's elopement . He got a heart attack . Fortunately he got saved but one day Meera called him . He asked her to return home with her husband . And she replied that she hated him as he wanted to force her into a marriage . Dad broke down completely and got his second heart attack but this time he died . After that nobody talked about Meera . Mom started to hate her precious daughter . I also hated Meera .

Pragya - That is so sad . I never knew anything about this .

Vansh - It's okay . Let's not talk about this further .

Vansh left for some work .

Pragya - Where is Meera's husband then ?

At YuvAn Publications , Delhi

Yuvraj was observing Maya . This was the first time he had met such a mysterious girl . The first one who didn't fall for his charms . Ananya his best friend talked about Maya as if she had a crush on her .

Ananya - And you know Yuvraj , Maya shook hands with me .

Yuvraj - If you continue with this behaviour of yours then Maya will surely get scared and run away .

Ananya - Hey !!

Abhi entered inside the building . He was amazed to see such a big office . He saw Ananya and Yuvraj .

Abhi - Good morning sir , ma'am .

Yuvraj - Good morning Mr.Mehra . You should start your work now .

Abhi - What is my work sir ?

Ananya , taking some papers in her hand - Get photocopies of these for now .

Abhi , taking the papers - Sure ma'am .

Maya was seeing all this . "Smile as much as you can because soon it will be my turn to smile and yours to cry . Your sister destroyed my Manav's life now I will destroy you and your whole clan ." She thought to herself .

At Sun Rise Cafe , Delhi

Meera was desparately waiting for someone . She didn't have any clue why that person had called her here but she was happy from inside .

A man came and sat infront of her . Meera looked at him and smiled but was met with a cold stare in return .

Meera - Why did you call me here Bhai ?

Vansh - I won't beat around the bush . The point is you wanted forgiveness right ?

Meera - Of course I do .

Vansh - Will you do anything to get it ?

Meera - I will . I just want mom , you , bhabhi , Prachi , Pankti and Arya to forgive me . I can't apologise to papa but I wish I could .

Vansh - Then do a work for me .

Meera - Work ? What type of work ?

Vansh - You have to spy on some people .

Meera - Who are these people ? Do I know them ?

Vansh - Your in laws .

Meera - No . How can I do this ? I can't .

Vansh - Fine . Forget that you will be forgiven .

Meera , thinking for sometime - No wait . I will do it . Should I keep an eye on everyone of them ?

Vansh - Abhishek , Alia , Rhea and Raj you have to spy on them .

At DLF Promenade , Delhi

The Raisinghania sisters were doing shopping for the upcoming functions . Rhea also had went there even if she had very little money left still she had to brag about her richness .

Pankti accidentally stumbled into her .

Rhea - Do you have eyes or buttons ? Can't you see that I am going .

Pankti - What are you doing here ? You don't even have the worth to stand here .

Rhea - Keep that tone to yourself ! I am Rhea Ranbir Kohli ! I can get whatever I want !

Arya , sarcastically - Fine go and buy a Chanel bag than show me your ugly face .

Rhea went to slap Arya but Prachi caught and twisted her hand .

Rhea - Ahhh ! Prachi ! Leave my hand ! I will call the security !

Prachi - You should have thought thousand times before trying to lay a finger on my sister !

Rhea - She is my sister too !

Arya - Yuck ! Hold a second I will puke if she called me her sister !

Prachi threw Rhea away . The Raisinghania sisters left from there . Arya showed her tongue to Rhea .
______________________________________

Hi readers ,

Here is the next update . Hope you all will like it .

Kindly vote and comment if you liked the chapter .

Till then ,
Lots of love 💕
Take care of yourself
Your author
VD__711
______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 805 14
This story start from when Prachi is accused stealing the 10lakhs from her house
52.7K 1.8K 33
It starts from rhea and Ranbir's marriage Peep in to know more .....
6.9K 373 48
love story of aryan khanna and shahana
48.8K 1.6K 29
"Even if you hate me, I will always lov... I mean, save you," he said, his arm still holding my waist. "I know," I said, as he landed me on the flo...