ADORABLE TREASURED FOX: DIVIN...

By Shortcake_Rena

NOT MY STORY FOR OFFLINE READING PURPOSES ONLY She is a descendant of an Ancient Chinese Aristocratic family... More

401-403
404-406
407-409
410-412
413-415
416-418
418-420
421-423
424-426
427-429
430-432
433-435
436-438
444-446
447-449
450-452
453-455
456-458
459-461
462-464
465-467
468-470
471-473
474-476
477-479
480-482
483-485
486-488
489-491
492-494
495-497
498-500
501-503
504-506
507-509
510-512
513-515
516-518
519-521

441-443

127 3 0
By Shortcake_Rena

Chapter 441 Your Man is Here (3)

Considering Bai Xiachens identity, does he even need to seduce a little gatekeepers daughter? Of course not! That just goes to show how ignorant and foolish the old timer from the Medicine Sect was in his flagrant flaunting of power.

Yan Yan, hurry and flee, I only managed to get here ahead of time because I had your two shifus stay behind to block him. But I doubt they will last long at all.

Hearing the anxiousness in Ren Yis (Second) voice, Bai Yan could only respond with a wry smile of her own, It looks like were too late.

As she mentions this, an audible clamor of flapping sounds could then be heard from the distance, followed swiftly by the pressuring number of birds appearing in the sky.

Oh heavens.

For these commoners, its unheard of or even imagine themselves being able to see so many demon beasts at once!

Phoenixes, Firebirds, Giant Eagles, Wild Gooses You name it, they had it.

And aside from this suffocating level of pressure, theres one particular existence at the flocks forefront. Like an arrogant king overseeing the world, that enchanting figure with his silvery hair was none other than Di Cang.

Son, it seems we cant escape anymore. Going weak in her legs, Bai Yan bites her lip in acceptance.

Perhaps This is the real him, a genuine demon king. She has to admit, this new appearance from the man was very different from her original thuggish impression of him.

Di Cang, how come you are here?

Stopping before the woman, the man was domineering and showy, You want to escape from me?

I am here on business.

Its true, shes really here on official business and not a deliberate attempt at avoiding this man. Theres no fault in her words.

You couldve waited for me before conducting your business. Grasping onto the womans shoulder, Di Cangs iris showed a deep level of pain like hes hurt by her actions.

Does she find me that disgustful? To the point where she would not say goodbye?

I Im sorry Dropping her head, Bai Yan apologizes like a child who did wrong.

Not missing this reaction from his mother, Bai Xiachen first gave his old man a devious look before speaking: Baddie Father, if you had come any later then these bullies wouldve really hurt Mother and I. They wanted to snatch our Dragon Fruit away and even claimed I was trying to lure their daughter, saying I am a filthy child and unworthy of marrying the girl.

Seeing how Di Cangs attention was gradually shifting over to him instead, the baby boy then readily puts on a aggrieved face like hes suffered some serious indignation, But she is too ugly and Im afraid of getting nightmares. Because of that reason, she called Mother out as being old and say shes not good-looking.

Narrowing his eyes in on that last bit, Di Cangs aura grew dangerously ominous: Ludicrous, as if such a person is comparable with my woman?

In response, Bai Xiachen only popped his eyes in disbelief. He may be a child but the boy didnt miss the wording of his old man there. Instead of taking in the first half about himself and saying he would get even for him, Di Cang ignored it and only listened in on the segments pertaining to his mother.

I knew it, a wify is the most important while a son is only an extra. The baby boy depressingly mourns his own predicament.

However, Bai Yan thought otherwise. Giving her son a big thumbs up using her eyes, she couldnt ask for a better outcome now that Di Cangs attention was divided from the fact that she did leave him behind.

Chapter 442 Till End Do Us Part (1)

Nibbling at the womans ear, Di Cang naturally wouldnt miss the signaling glances between the sneaky pair, We will talk about our problem after I am done!

Swirling his head around, the mans gaze swiftly fell upon the insignificant ants down below himself, or more specifically, to Wang Deyi who was gulping at that intimidating existence.

Father, save me, I dont want to die The scoundrel makes a plea to the grandpa, fearing he would be the first to suffer that wrath.

In response, the family chief of this Wang House only closed his eyes, allowing his body to tremble slightly due to the unsettling sensation coursing through his veins, Miss Bai Yan, I choose the first option of driving my sons out of the household!

Being expelled is better than death!

Wang Deyi instantly degenerated after hearing that. Slouching his back into a curve, this middle-aged fella looked like he just aged ten years over in that split second.

When did I ever promise something like that? It was then the domineering and dark voice casts its shadow over the people, You think a single word is enough to settle things after attacking my wife and child?

This what does Sir want then? Showing a bitter smile, the old grandpa steels his own nerve to ask.

Apologize to my wife by kneeling on the ground! Unyielding and unmerciful, Di Cangs voice was bone chillingly cold.

I wont suffer such humiliation! Kill me if you like!

Wang Deyi was really angry, Ive already been expelled from home, now these people still want to humiliate me?

But pompous words dont equate to his own courage. Following that proclamation, a loud and deafening roar had come down from above, sending the scoundrel shuddering with horror at the realization.

I know my wrong, please have mercy on me Miss.

This literally left everyone flabbergasted as their jaws dropped, What happen to the death over humiliation? It was just one roar, thats enough to make him pee his pants?

Then again, it was an understandable reaction after their eyes fell upon that thick mass of flocking birds in the sky. Instead of showing contempt, only sympathy remains for the Wang brothers who made a true fool of themselves today.

I have already apologized. Can I leave now? Not even brave enough to raise his head when asking, Wang Deyi only had the look of a coward as he shivered uncontrollably.

What sort of sin did I ever do to encounter these two monsters?

When did I say you can leave just because you apologized? Raising a bloodthirsty grin, Di Cang begins toying with the fool according to his will.

You Green with anger in his face, Wang Deyi wanted to flare out at the damning couple. However, he knew the only chance he has was to play submissive, What else do you want from me then? Say it now so I can do it.

Ignoring the kneeling man down below, Di Cang returns his gaze over to Bai Yan for the answer: What do you want to do with him?

Hmm, have them leave the Wang House entirely with their close members. If I were to ever learn of their return. Then I will personally cut off their legs! A flash of light flickers within the womans iris, showing she meant it.

Okay, in light of that frown, Di Cang didnt raise an objection and only sneered at the contemptable man, Scram then!

Like being granted amnesty, Wang Deyi wasted no time in pulling his daughter up from the ground before fleeing out of this place.

Although the identity of being part of the Wang family was very important to him, but thats nothing in comparison to his own life. Therefore, the scoundrel didnt want to spend another minute here out of fear for the woman changing her mind in the last second.

Just you wait, one day I will return everything you did to me today!

Not forgetting to cast a departing glance back over, this was the last thought Wang Deyi had in his mind when disappearing from view.

Chapter 443 Till End Do Us Part (2)

Ive removed the threat for you. Whether or not you can seize this opportunity will be up to your own ability. Jumping down from the dragons back, Bai Yans first words were directed at his neighbor.

Thank you, I wont forget this great favor, Wang Deqius wording sounded sincere and honest as he nodded in gratitude.

You dont have to thank me, we are in a cooperative relationship so its mutually beneficial. Whats more. Pausing for a minute, Bai Yan went ahead to rub the chubbys head, I also like this child a lot.

In response, the father could only twitch in the corner of his mouth, How is this brat likable, how come I never see that?

Miss Bai Yan, showing a flattering smile, from what I know about you, people like my brothers shouldnt be able to get past your keen sights. They are not the type to stay put after being driven out of the household.

Hearing those warning words, Bai Yan only smiled to give the man a wink: Take a guess why dont you?

Blinking in confusion, Wang Deqiu didnt even have time to muse over that sentence before the woman in front of him got pulled into a tight embrace.

Shouldnt we settle our own scores first before worrying about others? Di Cangs voice sounded like he wanted to bite down at that tender flesh like a grouchy sourpouch.

But before anyone could respond or stop this, the couple had suddenly disappeared from the spot following a quick breeze from out of nowhere.

For this reason, the baby boy could only pop his eyes dumbfoundedly, I got left behind again..

Baddie Father, Mother, wait for me! Looking all aggrieved in his cute little face, Bai Xiachen immediately wanted to give chase.

However, that wasnt meant to be because one of the giant eagles had untimely swooped down from above, blocking the boys path as a result.

Highness, you cant go.

Steaming in his demeanor, Bai Xiachen protests with tears seeping out the corner of his eye: That baddie stole my mother, that is my mother!

Highness, the king said he will come pick you up tomorrow so you cant disturb them for now this is the kings order.

Sires order is too cruel, look how devastated the little prince is right now.

Exactly like how the eagle see it, Bai Xiachen was very much disheartened: Baddie Father never did love me, now Mother too will not want me soon.

Little Highness

Dont say anymore, I want to be alone so dont bother me.

Sniffling his cute little nose, Bai Xiachen turns his back on the eagle and began squatting there like hes scribbling something on the ground.

Talk about a sad picture.

Oh my poor little boy, wiping the old tears from his face, Ren Yi looked as distressed as the boy himself.

Unbeknownst to everyone else though, Bai Xiachen was in fact currently writing some circles in order to curse at Di Cang, not because hes grieving over the fact that hes been left behind.

That evil baddie, does he think he can toss me away just like that? I will forever keep clinging onto mother so he wont get another chance like this!

Meanwhile over at another location, Di Cang had only just finished pushing down at the woman underneath himself. He wanted more than just the kiss hes imposing on those lips, he wanted to invade that body and that heart.

Di Cang! Bai Yan was angry as she attempts to push away that ill-behaving hand beneath her thighs, Did you forget the promise you made with me? Mmm~

But Di Cang did not listen, only pushing harder to kiss on her forehead for some reason.

Then just as the woman thought the chance was here to free herself, an explosive sting suddenly came swarming into her head, causing a flood of memories to come flooding out like its about to be blown apart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

A Secret Ambition By Laura

Historical Fiction

113K 10.3K 31
Before giving herself over the the inevitable marriage mart that is the London Season, Lily Beresford is determined to make a clandestine foray out i...
11.3K 164 116
The ancient saying goes: Most generals come from Guan Xi, while ministers come from Guan Dong. He Lisa was born to be a Star General. She was merely...
Guard Dog By whizbee_

Historical Fiction

7.8K 559 10
He was just a chief minister who fell in love with a prince. He expected trouble. But he never expected his love was part of a big scheme. The prin...
246K 15.9K 141
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...