ADORABLE TREASURED FOX: DIVIN...

By Shortcake_Rena

NOT MY STORY FOR OFFLINE READING PURPOSES ONLY She is a descendant of an Ancient Chinese Aristocratic family... More

401-403
404-406
407-409
410-412
413-415
416-418
418-420
421-423
424-426
427-429
430-432
436-438
441-443
444-446
447-449
450-452
453-455
456-458
459-461
462-464
465-467
468-470
471-473
474-476
477-479
480-482
483-485
486-488
489-491
492-494
495-497
498-500
501-503
504-506
507-509
510-512
513-515
516-518
519-521

433-435

122 4 0
By Shortcake_Rena

Chapter 433 Birthday Storm (3)

Damn this hateful cat, hes actually a demon beast as well, Ive let my guard down! But a cat is a cat, how can I possibly lose to a cat?

Or so thats what this scoundrel thought anyways because the last bit of hope he had was shattered in that split second.

The reason?

Though it was faint and brief, Wang Deyi could clearly see the word king appear above Little Rices forehead there.

Thi-this is no cat, hes the king of animals – a tiger!

AH! Gushing with blood from his facial wound, the severe pain causes the bastard to issue out a deafening scream.

Perhaps its the shock of how quickly things advanced, or hes just inexperienced to such events, but An Xiang Rang (peachy boy) has finally realized how close he came to danger back there and burst into tears.

Its okay Xiang Ran, its okay, Uncle is here. In one sweep of his arms, An Zhen Ning pulls his nephew into his embrace with distress clearly shown on that face: Nothing can harm you my boy, Uncle wont let any who dares to hurt you get away with this.

Sniffling like a little wife there, An Xiang Ran peers up at the stoic figure while wiping his tears: Uncle, that Dragon Fruit, I wanted to give it to my friend Bai Xiachen.

Bai Xiachen?

Lapsing out for a second there, An Zhen Ning then remembers who that name belongs to. According to his memory, that should be the boy whos been playing with his nephew recently.

Is that why Xiang Ran is on good terms with Wang Xiaopen now?

Just as he was thinking this, the current chief of the An House had found his attention grabbed by that little steambun coming over from the front.

He had to admit, because of how adorable Bai Xiachen looked from the surface, he too was having a good impression of the child at first glance. As for Wang Xiaopang whos also coming over. Well, theres nothing more to say aside from being a fat chubby who made him want to smack that boy out of reflex.

That Seeing his friends are here now, An Xiang Ran fidgets around like hes ashamed of himself, Im sorry Xiachen, I wanted to give you the Dragon Fruit today as a surprise, but I didnt think it would turn out like this.

Rolling his eyes at the peachy boys reaction, Wang Xiaopeng uses a how can you be that dumb kind of tone in his voice: Seriously, its not like you dont know my third uncles foul nature, why would you choose such a place to bring the Dragon Fruit. You shouldve done it in private and not in such an open occasion.

In the face of his newfound friend Bai Xiachen, An Xiang Rans tone could only be called friendly, borderline worshiping even, but against the gobsmacking chubby, his reception was as usual in his manner of using that double sissy finger posture.

(For those that dont know what the author is referring to, try searching up sailor moons picture)

When have I An Xiang Ran ever given a gift in the shadows? If Im going to give a gift then it must be done in the open. If anything, it should be me asking you about this. How can your third uncle be this shameless Xiaopeng?

Not missing his nephews wording there, An Zhen Ning immediately began examining the said boy, So Xian Ran took the Dragon Fruit from Father because of this child?

Uncle, do you remember the snow fox that I brought back a few days ago? It was Bai Xiachen here who got it for me. He took me to Mt. Qinling for it.

Bai Xiachen got it for you? Just the three of you?

An Zhen Ning was clearly surprised by this piece of information based on how wide his eyes were. Forget about himself, even a full party of adventurers would have a difficult time returning safely, let alone bringing back a snow fox.

Mhmm, Bai Xiachen is really amazing Uncle. He only needed to give the word and those demon beasts were all kneeling before us to let us choose.

Now that was even more shocking of a news for the man.

One word is enough to make a group of demon beasts submit? Who is this boy.

But if what Xiang Ran said is true, then giving out this Dragon Fruit is more than worth it.

While the group was busy with their own revelation and chitchat, Little Rice on the other hand has already finished up his mission of retrieving the Dragon Fruit. Wagging his tiger tail happily, he immediately runs back over to the little steambuns side in anticipation for some pampering.

Chapter 434 Birthday Storm (4)

Little Rice is amazing, rubbing the tigers head, Bai Xiachen copies exactly what his mother does to himself when he does something right.

Sure enough, Little Rices expression instantly showed satisfaction over that compliment. Stretching out his paws lazily, the fella hurries to jump into the kids arm for warmth.

Mother, just as the kid finishes turning his head around, thats when he saw the reddish figure slowly strolling up to his spot. But in order to not be outdone, he also dashes forward to cling onto those extravagant legs of his own accord.

I brought you the Dragon Fruit like I said. Are you happy?

Xiachen is very good, my most favorite and capable son. Caressing the little steambuns face, her smile could only be called motherly warm, What sort of reward would you like?

Mother is the best reward I can get, but if you must, I want Mother to give me hugs and kisses. Looking up with hopeful eyes, the boy clearly wanted her to do just that.

Oh my sweetheart, my precious baby. Bai Yan was full of joy as she picked up the child to smother him with kisses. Its as if no matter how many times she did so it was not enough.

Look at them, and look at yourself you damn brat. Seeing how warmly the pair was acting, Wang Deqiu could only squint his eyes with jealousy, Why cant you say something nice to your old man here and make me happy?

Wang Xiaopeng was dumbfounded because he already tried that before by copying his friend there.

Now hes blaming me for not being sweet in my tongue?

Like his grandson, Wang Yufan also sighed right now, Why is it that other familys children and grandchild are always better? So well-behaved and smart, totally different from the troublesome bunch I have here.

Ooumph! Grunting hard as he attempts to climb back up from the ground, Wang Deyis eyes were dangerously sharp in his ragged state, Miss Bai Yan, I advise you to give me the Dragon Fruit. No one can protect you if you provoke the Medicine Sect!

Medicine Sect?

Lapsing out for a second, Bai Yans head suddenly remembered back to the time with Bai Zhanpeng, the young lord of said power.

Its been many days since he left already, I wonder if his bodys recovered yet.

Perhaps the woman herself hasnt realized it yet, but shes currently being concerned over a supposed stranger, a circumstance that shouldnt be happening at all.

In response to the silence there, Wang Deyi only took it as the woman being afraid over his threat. Showing a sneering smile: If you are afraid then hand over the Dragon Fruit. When I offer it up to the elder from the Medicine Sect, I will also include your part in its retrieval. Maybe if the elder is happy, he might even guide you in your alchemy. Such an opportunity doesnt come often so think hard on it.

Sure enough, a series of gasping and hisses could be heard among the audience.

Of the three major powers in this world, the Holy Land was undeniably the strongest in terms of fighting force with the Misty Fairy House being the most mysterious. As for the Medicine Sect, as per its name, its healers and alchemy are top notch. Therefore, to have an elder of said power guide a youngster would be equivalent to giving the child new life.

Well, thats in the view of these mundane and ordinary folks anyways, Bai Yan could care less. Stuffing the fruit into her sleeve, she readily leads her son away without shooting another glance backwards.

The purpose of my visit here is for the Dragon Fruit. Now that I have it, I will be leaving. Also She paused, acting like shes deliberating if she should say it in the open, For the kindness the Wang House showed me during this time, I have placed my birthday gift to Lord Wang in my room. You can go retrieve it when you please.

Unlike her mothers indifference, Bai Xiachen on the other hand was much more alive in how he kept waving at his two friends: An Xiang Ran, Wang Xiaopeng, Im going home now with my mother. If you two have any time in the future then do come find me at my grandshifus place.

The peachy boy may not know the little steambuns background, but Wang Deqiu and his brat of a son definitely does. Thats why Wang Xiaopengs eyes were a brilliant star upon hearing the invitation: Okay Xiachen, I will definitely come visit you at your grandshifus place. Between your grandshifus home and the Misty Fairy House, I wonder which is better.

Chapter 435 Elder of the medicine Sect (1)

Hehe! Wiping the trickle of blood from the corner of his mouth, Wang Deyi fires a sinister glare at his older brother: Old Two, is this the way you taught your son? Not only does he turn on his own, he also dares to speak such conceited words?

You shut up! Wang Deqiu snapped, My son doesnt need you to discipline him!

Alright! Very well! Snickering with contempt, the scoundrel issues out a laugh bordering on the line of madness: Old Two, dont say I didnt warn you, its you who wouldnt listen so its not me who didnt take into consideration for our brotherhood.

Turning to his eldest brother then, a cruel and dangerous light briefly flashes out of the mans eye: Big Brother, the elder from the Medicine Sect will be here very soon. Before then, we cant let anyone leave our home.

In response, Wang Deyuan (First) promptly shot an expressionless look over to Bai Yans location, Someone come, stop these two this second. No one is allowed to take a step out of the Wang House without my order!

In an instant, large numbers of men from all angles had come running out from their hiding spots, thus surrounding the mother and son pair in a circling formation.

Outrageous, I am the master of this home, all of you stand down! Pointing at his eldest son, the old grandpa actually turned blue from the extreme level of disbelief coursing through his veins.

You are already old Father, its time you stepped down from your position. I had intended to wait until I gave the Medicine Sect the Dragon Fruit before doing this, but you left me no choice. This is for the sake of the family. If we continue with your stubbornness then it would eventually lead to the end of our great House. Wang Deyuans voice sounded very determined like hes prepared for the worst.

I am only doing this for everyone. If our family continues on this path then its just a matter of time before our destruction comes to past. Yet this old stubborn fool doesnt seek help, only letting things continue in this downward slope.

Under the light blue sky, Bai Yan slowly stopped in her steps, allowing the wind to blow against her crimson dress and sardonic smile.

Do you people really think that with only this much is enough to stop me? After saying that, the air around the womans body suddenly became a biting cold.

In retrospect, Wang Deyi (Three) only found himself shuddering against that back like hes confronting a deadly weapon: Big Brother, this woman only has his demon beast to protect her, theres nothing to be afraid of. As long as we keep that damn creature busy then the Dragon Fruit is ours!

As the number one priority, they must stop Bai Yan from leaving less they want to be considered liars to the expected elder from the Medicine Sect.

But urgency was one thing, it doesnt mean one has to be rash in their actions. As a calm and stable person, Wang Deyuan didnt move right away, only examining the woman for details.

This woman is not weak. Without Fathers support, would the men we have here be able to stop her? In any case, whats done is done, theres no going back now. The Dragon Fruit must be ours this time, otherwise we wont be able to explain ourselves in a bit.

All of you go attack, raising his hand, Wang Deyuan calmly gave the order.

What a moron! Filled with contempt, Wang Deqius face was filled with ridicule at his two brothers idiotic arrangement: Come here son, lets watch how they will make their own ending!

Because he never bothered to restrain his voice when saying that, it meant everyone in the dining hall was able to clearly hear it.

While Wang Deyi (Third) appeared disgruntled and annoyed by his second brothers antic, the eldest brother Wang Deyuan on the other hand remains unchanged and watched on as his men moved in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.8K 184
The Gluttonous house's auction feast had an exceptionally good furnace in constitution of a little girl with sky-high price, everyone in looting. Su...
18.7K 437 28
In which the middle daughter of the governor wishes to be the first ever female surgeon and will stop at nothing to be so. However, will her plans wo...
11K 877 31
Disclaimer: this is a work of fiction. Every characters (beside my OCs) belongs to Maharishi Ved Vyas. "RAGHUKUL REET SADA CHALI AAYI, PRAN JAYE PAR...
9.9M 748K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...