ADORABLE TREASURED FOX: DIVIN...

Od Shortcake_Rena

NOT MY STORY FOR OFFLINE READING PURPOSES ONLY She is a descendant of an Ancient Chinese Aristocratic family... Více

401-403
404-406
407-409
410-412
413-415
416-418
418-420
421-423
427-429
430-432
433-435
436-438
441-443
444-446
447-449
450-452
453-455
456-458
459-461
462-464
465-467
468-470
471-473
474-476
477-479
480-482
483-485
486-488
489-491
492-494
495-497
498-500
501-503
504-506
507-509
510-512
513-515
516-518
519-521

424-426

172 5 0
Od Shortcake_Rena

Chapter 424 To Love is to Hate (2)

I heard that the people from the An House has taken the Dragon Fruit hasnt they? If I buy it off them and deliver it to the Medicine Sect, who do you think would win in the end Old Three? I refuse to believe Father would still insist on passing the title of Chief to Old Two by then.

Medicine Sect? You mean that mega power thats on equal grounds with the Misty Fairy House? The excitement could not be contained within Wang Deyis heart as it made him shudder all over at the wondrous news.

He simply never imagined his eldest brother here would get in line with another major power when their family was already working under another one.

Thats right. Raising a smirk in his cheeky face, Wang Deyuan (First) spells out his plan: There will be an elder from the Medicine Sect coming to attend Fathers birthday in a few days. I need that Dragon Fruit so go make contact with the An family. It will be our trump card to end this trivial fight.

But Big Brother, why must we go through such trouble? Couldnt we just threaten the An family and force them to hand it over?

Shaking his head, Wang Deyuan seems disappointed by his third brothers short sightedness: Because I cant have our father learning of this. Whether it be by force or by payment, everything must be done under the table and out of sight. Otherwise, Father would surely snatch the Dragon Fruit away from our hands when he learns of it.

Now Wang Deyi (Third) finally understood: You are truly a genius Big Brother. Compared to you, Old Two doesnt stand a chance.

Not to mention that bastard Wang Deqiu also has a son who likes to make troubles

If you got nothing else to say then take your leave. I want to know everything about that woman who came with Old Two. Remember, if anything happens, even the slightest, you must come back and report it to me.

Then what about Wang Xiaopang? Asked Wang Deyi.

Nothing but a useless garbage, no need to waste manpower over that brat. He cant raise any storms by himself.

Yes, yes, I understand Big Brother.

But just when Wang Deyi wanted to turn away to leave, thats when he recalled that strange kid that came with his nephew. For some reason, hes got a ominous feeling about the boy and that gaze he saw. Its too cold and too dangerous. Sadly, his moment of hesitation had cost him here because Wang Deyuan have already returned to his book.

This should be fine, still just a child. If we dont need to keep tabs on Wang Xiaopeng then there shouldnt be any reason to monitor a strangers kid. Yes, I must be overthinking this.

Calming his poor heart, this youngest brother of the Wang House his worry away and went ahead, all the while not forgetting to close the door behind himself when departing.

For a settlement thats not a major hub of a kingdom, the streets of this Fairy City were surprisingly busy, more so than even the capital of the Liu Huo Kingdom.

Just that, its unsure when, but the bustling crowds have all quieted for some reason..

To be more accurately speaking though, these people werent mutes, theyre just too attracted by that little steambun currently walking down the middle of the street.

For one, theyve never seen such a cute boy in all their life. To say the child was carved entirely out of a precious jade stone was no understatement, that just goes to show how adorable he was!

Boss. Though the gazes werent directed at him specifically, still, Wang Xiaopeng was having trouble adjusting to this level of attention. Didnt Sister Bai Yan have us go rest? Wouldnt it be bad for us to quietly sneak out on our own?

Not minding the woes of his friend, Bai Xiachen only seems interested in whatever was on his mind. Tapping his finger on his lip, Xaiopeng, do you know which way is to the An House?

A An family? Tangled in his voice, the chubby seems troubled and tied in his response: Boss, it cant be that you want to go there right?

Mother said she wants the Dragon Fruit so Im going to test the water. Say Xiaopeng, do you think I would be able to get the fruit by exchanging my snacks? A flash of hopeful glimmer could be seen on that little face while he asked.

As Mothers most precious son, I mustnt let anything worry her. That means I need to help solve her problems by getting the Dragon Fruit. By then Mother would surely love me more!

I Showing a crimson red, Wang Xiaopengs appeared quite flustered, You still remember how I got kicked out of the Wang House? Well, its because I beat up someone. That person is the young master of the An House, An Xiang Ran.

Chapter 425 To Love is to Hate (3)

Bai Xiachen was so surprised that he actually popped his eyes, The one Xiaopeng beat up is someone from the An family?

This Uneasy in his demeanor, the chubby stutters to explain himself, The truth is. I didnt mean to, I just couldnt hold myself back. I.

But before he could finish that sentence, a crisp voice carrying both the tune of male and female had drifted over.

Ho, isnt this Wang Xiaopeng? How come you still have the nerve to return to Fairy City? And here I thought your grandfather had beaten a scourge like you to death.

An Xiang Ran!

Flipping out with goosebumps all over, the chubbys first reaction was to raise his fist to wave at the newcomer like hes ready for a fight: Are you asking for another beating?

Him being called a useless trash wasnt because of a lack of strength, but rather.. its his IQ being overwhelmingly touching! Therefore, Wang Xiaopeng had every confidence and means to overpower this kid.

You Stopping in his steps, An Xiang Rans first reaction was to raise both his middle and thumb finger at the chubby.

Thats right, not index finger, rather a girlish duo of thumb and middle like those used in a dance!

And adding in that butterfly like wardrobe and excessive makeup powder on his face, its no wonder the chubby would get all creeped out by this An Xiang Ran.

Im going to make this clear Wang Xiaopang! Gnashing his teeth, the sissy boy somehow turned that angry appearance into a not so angry one using that feministic look: I am the young master of the An House. If you continue being rude to me, I will will tell me father and have him come beat you!

Twitching hard several times over, Wang Xiaopeng looked like hes ready to puke from that complexion: Young master? I say young lady is more like it! Always flashing yourself before me, I say you are deliberately trying to disgust me arent you?

You who are you calling a lady! I am a man, a man! An Xiang Ran was so angry that he wants to cry right now.

Not wanting to drag this out, Wang Xiaopeng swiftly turns to his friend: Now do you understand why I did it? Towards people like this I just cant help it.

Yet, instead of agreeing, Bai Xiachen only blinked his eyes in confusion: But why do I feel like you two are getting along just fine with that love hating?

Love hating? Who would want to love hate with him!

When Bai Xiachens opinion came out, the attention of the two opposing players were instantly turned towards him. But compared with An Xiang Rans anger, Wang Xiaopengs eyes were full of disappointment at his friend there.

What a pretty kitty. It didnt take long for the sissy boy to be distracted by the baby tiger currently cuddling in his masters arm.

He wanted to go fondle the cat, he really did. However, the ego of this sissy boy apparently was much stronger than his desire.

I wont be tempted by your kitty, you and Wang Xiaopang are on the same side!

Little Rice was disgruntled to begin with due to the incident at the Wang House. Now that hes being insulted again, its only normal for him to lash out.

You are a cat; your whole family are cats! Open your eyes this instant, I am a white tiger! A white tiger you hear me!!!

Now, popping his eyes with jaws dropping so low that he couldnt close them, An Xiang Ran had to take a moment to come to terms with reality: It Its talking?

This kitty can talk?

First giving the sissy boy a glance, then back at the tiger in his arms, Bai Xiachen figured its best he explained the situation: He is not a cat, hes a white tiger. Do you also want a demon beast?

But my family already has some demon beasts, An Xiang Ran quickly realized thats not quite right.

Its true his home has some demon beasts, but none are capable of human speech like the one here.

If you dont want to go then thats fine, exhaling a sigh, Bai Xiachen made it sound like its a shame. I agreed to take Xiaopeng out to the nearby mountains to catch a demon beast because he still hasnt experienced the fun of personally catching one yet. So, I thought you might want to try as well. If you are not willing then.

Chapter 426 To Love is to Hate (4)

Ill go, An Xiang Rans eyes suddenly went bright, Wang Xiaopeng is a road blind, he doesnt know the way. I will take you to Qinling, the closest mountain range we have here.

Even though the demon beasts of the Qinling Mountains are not as good as the ones from the Abyss, they are nevertheless still passable, hence the reason why the baby boy would choose such a terrain so close to the city.

Success! Turning around to wink at his chubby friend, Bai Xiachen knew hes got it now.

Wang Xiaopang may be unwilling to tag along with this sissy boy, but emotions aside, the kid knew he couldnt start throwing a fit right now.

Night fall.

Quietly standing outside the door, Bai Yan had to wait a good while before she could take sight on a certain little figure running her way. Making a dry cough, its obvious she wasnt too pleased with how timid her son was acting right now after sneaking out for the day.

Mother, rushing up to cling onto those legs, the boy puts on a pitiful appearance in order to take the lead.

Where did you go to come back so late? Pricking her brows, Bai Yan questions her son immediately.

I was very curious about this place so I went out with Xiaopeng to play. Dont be angry at me okay Mother? Blinking his big innocent eyes like he did no wrong, its obvious this wasnt the first time.

Sure enough, Bai Yans stern face instantly melted away after seeing this adorable display, Alright, go inside and rest, its really late now.

No, I dont want to. Clinging full on against the womans body now, Bai Xiachen starts making demands like a little devil that he was, I want to sleep with Mother tonight. When Father returns, he will throw me out again.

You little rascal Pinching her sons nose, Bai Yan was truly helpless to her sons plea. Bending over, she picks him up with grace and finesse, Alright then, you can stay for the night. But starting tomorrow you must go to your room to sleep.

Burying his head into her plentiful chest, Bai Xiachen immediately reveals a peaceful smile like he just found the safest haven in the world.

Mother is my most loved person. I will never leave Mothers side!

Through the comforting scent of her own son, Bai Yan also had a very good sleep that night. However, the issue lies with her son disappearing the following morning as well. She trusts her son, but it doesnt change the fact that it could get worrying when this pattern continued for several days repeatedly.

Over at the west wing of the Wang estate.

This is already the third wave of people I sent, who is that woman and why do all of them disappear without a trace? Distorted in his face, a perennial gloom could be seen hovering above Wang Deyis (Second) head as he smashed the tea set to the ground.

By all accounts, there should be some sort of commotion coming out of that courtyard if Bai Yan intercepted his people. However, its been quiet during this period, so quiet that its eerie to those involved.

Lord Deyi, should we continue to send our men? One of the shadow guards respectfully asks.

Inhaling deeply: Dont bother with that woman for now and focus back over to my brother. Has there been any movement from Old Twos side?

No milord, Lord Deqiu has done nothing other than eat and sleep. If not then it taking the fifth young miss and young master out to play.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

My Sin Od XxMeixiangxX

Historická literatura

1.7M 68.3K 65
Liu Quiaqio, the Empress of the Jin Dynasty has given his heart, soul, and body to the emperor, he loved him to the point it exhausted him, but the c...
8.9K 620 47
Just like how two shores of sea can never meet, they can never meet too, might be physically but never mentally. The other shore is too far to even t...
9.9M 748K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...
70.1K 2.4K 60
𝑨𝒏 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏. 𝘙𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘦, 𝘢 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧...