ADORABLE TREASURED FOX: DIVIN...

Da Shortcake_Rena

NOT MY STORY FOR OFFLINE READING PURPOSES ONLY She is a descendant of an Ancient Chinese Aristocratic family... Altro

401-403
404-406
407-409
410-412
413-415
416-418
418-420
424-426
427-429
430-432
433-435
436-438
441-443
444-446
447-449
450-452
453-455
456-458
459-461
462-464
465-467
468-470
471-473
474-476
477-479
480-482
483-485
486-488
489-491
492-494
495-497
498-500
501-503
504-506
507-509
510-512
513-515
516-518
519-521

421-423

196 3 0
Da Shortcake_Rena

Chapter 421 Gatekeeper (2)

Do you know your mistakes now?

Shuddering all over, Wang Xiaopeng was acting exactly like his old man and lowered his head with unease plastered all over his existence: I I know my wrong.

Its good that you know your mistake. Indifferent in his old face, the seniors voice sounded faint and calm, yet the words were piercingly sharp: If the same mistake is made again in the future, I will forever oust you from the Wang familys lineage book!

Because of how the chubby was acting, totally different from his lively self from the past, Bai Xiachens heart definitely didnt take it well. Its painful and making him uncomfortable.

Xiaopeng. Pursing his lip, the baby boy attempts to comfort his friend by patting the chubbys shoulder.

Father, we are only allowing Second Brothers family to return, why is there an unfamiliar woman and a strange child as well? What, does he intend to bring in strangers too? The shady voice originated from the middle-aged man next to the senior.

Visit my site Bcatranslation to read ahead

Naturally Wang Deqiu wouldnt be new to this sort of treatment because it was this very bastard and his group who set him and his son up back then.

New and old hatred collide, his eyes instantly went red while those teethes gnashed together in anger: Old Three, its been a while!

Sneering with irony in his voice, this third son of the current chief was called Wang Deyi. Second Brother, dont tell me this woman is your.

Little lover?

But before the last part of that sentence could finish, Wang Deqiu had already roared out to cut this menace off.

Keep that tongue of yours clean, Miss Bai Yan here is not someone you can offend. If not for her, our Wang family wouldnt have even gotten our hands on so much high-quality Dan pills!

Sure enough, that outcry instantly causes the third brother to stumble in his next remark. Those eyes were clearly filled with disbelief.

Its not that Wang Deyi didnt know his second brother was being supplied by a woman, just that he never expected the alchemist to be such a young looking one. Based on his speculation, this lady should be no older than twenty years of age.

Deqiu, she is that Bai Yan mentioned in your letters? Glistening a faint spark in his old eyes, the elder began examining Bai Yan with sharpness in his gaze.

With his many years of experience, the current chief of the Wang family should be able to see through to a persons strength using only a glance. But right now, he was shocked and petrified to find that he couldnt.

Thats right, she is the one from the letters I sent, and this is here is her son Bai Xiachen. It was thanks to my sons good eyesight that we were able to befriend Miss Bai Yan and her son. When saying this, Wang Deqius smile was undoubtedly smug and filled with pride.

Didnt all of you often look down at my son? Say hes fat and stupidly untalented? Look now, see whose eyesight is better! Hes able to befriend such amazing people so stuff it!

Dont assume just because this father would often berate and beat his chubby son that he wouldnt care, in fact, he cared greatly. Take the insults for example. If it was anyone aside from himself, Wang Deqiu would fight the foe to the end just to get even!

So already with a son From those insidious eyes of his, Wang Deyi (Third) revealed a touch of disappointment because he definitely had ulterior motives when hearing Bai Yan was a powerful alchemist.

However, hes not going to touch a woman thats already with a son now that the truth was out. And as if able to perceive that dirty intent, the senior also shot a warning glare over to his third son.

Deqiu, why didnt you inform us in advance that Miss Bai Yan was coming? How improper of us in not preparing a room. Hurry, someone go inside and ready the biggest room we have! The elder immediately became all friendly and cheerful, completely different from before.

Chapter 422 Gatekeeper (3)

This Scratching his head, Wang Deqiu awkwardly states the truth, I forgot.

Of course, the old senior here wouldnt take that well. Twitching in the corner of his mouth, that old face looked like its been iced again: A prestigious guest is of the upmost importance. Next time you mustnt forget it. Enough, we will continue this conversation at another time. Xiaoyin, go take your friend inside so he can rest first.

Wang Xiaoyin was the real name of Wang Xiaopeng, but nowadays due to how fitting that nickname has become, even the chubbys own father had taken a habit to calling him that.

Note: Xiaopeng actually means little chubby in Chinese.

Therefore, it actually took a minute for the kid to realize his grandpa was indeed calling for him and not someone else: Uhhh, oh ya, Boss, lets go to my room then.

Okay, nodding his head confirmation, Bai Xiaochen didnt forget to leave a note like a proper son. Mother, me and Xiaopeng will go ahead first.

Without another word, the baby boy makes a swipe for the resting tigers tail and snatched him up just like that. Though the position was slightly awkward, Little Rice didnt really have much to complain about since he wasnt forgotten like the last time.

Wait! Apparently Wang Deyi had only just discovered the baby tigers existence. Hurrying to cry out: How can there be a cat here? All of you can go inside, but that cat cannot. Hurry and toss it away.

Its unsure why, but when Bai Xiachen halted in his steps to shoot a sideway glance at him, the rude man definitely felt a pang of frost in those eyes.

Visit my site Bcatranslation to read ahead of the public releases

Then again, it wasnt an illusion, the baby boy definitely got angry for that split second, Except for me,no one can frown upon Little Rice!

Deyi! A thin layer of rage could be seen in the elders face, What are you doing?

Father, its not like you dont know it. Back when my daughter was three, a wild demon kitty came around and scratched her up. Since then, shes been hateful of all felines. Even if this cat is no demon beast, its still a feline. I will never allow such a creature to appear before my child!

Upon hearing this, Little Rice could only cry foul as he swiped his claws at the ignorant bastard.

You are a cat; your whole family are cats!Furthermore, who said I am not a demon beast? Is this Wang family all blind?

Wang Deqiu, sweeping her gaze over to the man, Bai Yan could no longer ignore this. Since your family doesnt welcome us then we will go elsewhere. If Xiaopeng wishes to see my son later then he can come find us at the inn. Also, the business deal from before.

Anxious to the point of sweating already, Wang Deqiu had illusions about Bai Yans character. Oh crap, this isnt good. If this woman says one then it would be one, meaning she really would sever all ties with the Wang family!

Old Three, quit trying to cause trouble. Miss Bai Yans cat can stay wherever it likes, or do you want the Dan pills to be all taken away?

Thats easy for you to say, its not your daughter were talking about here. As a father, how can I allow something my daughter hates to appear. Sneering in his face, Wang Deyi justifies his stance using reasonable claims, Besides, is a cat more important than a person? Surely the choice is clear. Its not like Miss Bai Yan has to bring the thing with her now does she?

Since the bastard was going this far in his words, its obvious Wang Deyi wasnt holding Bai Yans threat to heart, So what if shes an alchemist? Our Wang family is the gatekeeper, the Misty Fairy House would never abandon us over someone of no importance.

Son, were leaving, she turns away, ready to leave.

However, just when things were about to cross the point of no return, the senior thats remained mostly silent finally cuts in again: Enough! The cat belongs to the lady. If she wishes to take it with her then so be it. Old Three, just have your daughter stay inside her room during this period.

Popping his eyes in shock, Wang Deyi almost looked twisted in that face, How can how can this be! For a cat, Father would confine his own granddaughter away?

Chapter 423 To Love is to Hate (1)

Miss Bai Yan, you dont have to pay attention to him. After saying that, the senior coldly shot a warning stare at his third son before returning his attention to the woman. That smile could only be called majestic in how warm it was, Please dont take offense over my foolish sons word. Our Wang family would love to have you be our guest of honor!

This family is still headed by me, Wang Yufan, how can I allow anyone else to start deciding things while Im still here?

Father, struck with an idea, Wang Deqiu takes this opportunity to ask, Do you know the whereabouts of a Dragon Fruit? I heard one appeared in the city some time ago.

Dragon Fruit?

Startled for a second, Wang Yufan (Chief) appears to be contemplating on whether or not to say: Its true a Dragon Fruit appeared not long ago in the auction house, but it was obtained by the An family.

An family? Groaning with an unsightly expression, Wang Deqius expression could only be called terrible when turning to face the woman: Miss Bai Yan, Im sorry to say, but the relationship between our Wang family and the An family isnt very good. Now that the Dragon Fruits been obtained by their side, I fear.

Hmm, their information is consistent to what I have as well. No matter, this Dragon Fruit will be mine regardless of whoever has it! Caressing her chin, Bai Yan appears to be thinking up a solution.

These matters are of no concern, I will deal with it. As she said that, a gleam of dangerous light seems to be beaming out of her eyes like someone ready to kill.

Mother, if its okay, can I go rest first? Im tired. Pursing his lip pitifully, Bai Xiachen looks up at his mother with those big innocent eyes of his like hes pleading for a yes.

Okay, you go ahead. Theres no way Bai Yan wouldnt notice the enraged gaze coming her way from the bastard. As such, she deliberately returns a smirk of her own to counter the ill intent.

Unbeknownst to the others though, that smirk only appeared somewhat gloating on the surface, but the underlying intent was that of danger and murder. If Wang Deyi had pushed this even further, its not beyond the realm of him being killed on the spot due to his impudence!

Fortunately Bai Yans attention span didnt last long on the man, otherwise that oppressive aura invisible to all the rest wouldve likely made her target wet himself already, thats how heavy it was.

Visit my site Bcatranslation to read ahead of the public releases

Father, I will also take my leave first then. Hurrying to cup his hand at the senior, Wang Deyi immediately ran away with his tail behind his legs. Nevertheless, the anger and venomous gaze in his eyes said all that needs to be told – hes not going to let this end.

Damn this Wang Deqiu, it was not easy to kick him out back then. Now he even brought a helper back with him. I cant let this continue!

Inside the western wings study room.

Wang Deyi had only just pushed open the door when he was greeted by a middle-aged man already inside. Their looks were very similar, only one was more masculine and gloomier.

Big Brother! Seeing his elder brother acting so nonchalant still, Wang Deyi could no longer hold back his temper, Wang Deqiu is back again and he even brought an alchemist back with him. Why are you acting so calm still? We need to figure out a solution, otherwise he would once again get in our way!

Turning around casually, Wang Deyuan (First) only showed a disapproving smile at his third brother before closing that book in his hand, And what of it? Theres no reason to be so anxious, he cant do anything to impact us at this point.

The position of the future heir to this household can only be mine now! The reason is no other, thats what he gets for having a useless son and not taking a new wife after losing his last. Without a good heir, Father would never allow the future of the family to befall someone so incapable even if its two generations down!

Big Brother, you still dont understand. Old Two brought back a beautiful girl this time, and shes the alchemist mentioned in the letters! What if Father changes his mind due to the Dan pills?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

12.9K 170 122
The ancient saying goes: Most generals come from Guan Xi, while ministers come from Guan Dong. He Lisa was born to be a Star General. She was merely...
8.7K 601 47
Just like how two shores of sea can never meet, they can never meet too, might be physically but never mentally. The other shore is too far to even t...
Erica Da Sam

Narrativa Storica

2.8M 154K 89
They say her voice was once bewitching to all who heard it. She was like a siren luring sailors to their deaths on quiet nights... Those are just rum...
47.8K 6.5K 19
This is the sequel of RRR, so new readers please read it before starting this book. Agneya, the soon to be crown prince of Rakshatra, was bounded by...