𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮 . . . 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙧𝙖𝙙...

By missisobelj

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴄᴏɴʀᴀᴅ ꜰɪꜱʜᴇʀ ʙʀɪɴɢꜱ ʜɪꜱ ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴜꜱɪɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ "𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐮... More

𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮
𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙩𝙚𝙣
new cast members
𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
BOOK 2
yippee

𝙤𝙣𝙚

45.5K 802 671
By missisobelj

"here let me get that" conrad called out to his girlfriend as he ran over to help her lift her suitcase into his jeep. 

"conrad, i'm fine" but before she could stop him he had already placed the bag in the car, smirking down at the girl as she rolled her eyes at his actions. 

"well thank you anyway" she sighed. 

"hey! it's what boyfriends are for" he spoke as he lifted her chin to place a kiss on her lips, her hands reaching for his hair, but before they could get carried the girl stepped back.

"ok seriously we have to go" noa giggled looking up at her boyfriend, he rolled his eyes in response leading her back to the car.

"are you excited?" conrad asked the girl as his hand sat atop her thigh in its comfortable, familiar position

"of course, but i'm just worried not everyone will like me" she sighed from the passenger seat. her words made the boy sigh as well.

"i promise you no, they will love you, just like my mom and jere do and just like i do" he smiled moving his hand from her thigh to grab to hand and placed a kiss to her palm, making her smile as well.

"here we are" conrad's voice awoke noa from her thoughts, lifting her head to take in the large beach house in front of her.

"wow" was all the girl could get out, making conrad chuckle lightly, as he stepped out of the car to go unload their bags, the girl following shortly behind. but before noa could even attempt to pull her bag out of the back, she was tackled to the ground by a familiar body.

"you guys are here!" jeremiah shouted as he jumped the girl, making conrad look at the boy with disappointment.

"jere, get off of her, she's too small to get crushed by you" he shook his head at his brother's actions, helping his girlfriend up from the ground.

"sorry jamesy" jeremiah spoke shortly, making noa smile at the nickname she only ever heard from jeremiah.

"it's fine jere, i'm fine, just don't do it again" her firm tone made conrad chuckle as he encircled his arms around the girl's waist, making her lean her head back onto the boy's chest, him placing a kiss to her temple.

"ew gag, i do not need to see that right now, just go give your lovely lady a tour, i'll get the bags, mom wants to see her" jeremiah fake vomited before smiling at the couple.

conrad took noa's hand in his leading her inside the house showing her a bit of the home before stopping in the kitchen to see his mother who was preparing dinner for the first night.

"connie, noa, you guys made it!" susannah smiled at the pair walking over to pull noa into a tight embrace, before giving the same to her older son,

"yes we did" conrad stated as he returned back to his position with his girlfriend.

"well you guys go unpack before the conklin's get here, laurel is so excited to meet noa!" susannah showcased her bright smile, before conrad nodded and grabbed the girl's hand, leading her upstairs to their shared bedroom. as conrad closed the door behind them noa began to turn around taking in the full room, making conrad smile at her before wrapping his arms around her waist and smiling down at her before kissing her forehead.

"you wanted to have a shower didn't you?" conrad asked, making the girl nod in response.

"ok why don't you have one now before everyone arrives and it gets crazy" he smiled

"oh yeah that's a good idea" she agreed as he led them into the bathroom, 

"i could join you?" he smirked at her as he handed the girl a towel, making her roll her eyes at his words.

"maybe later you creep" she chuckled pushing him out of the bathroom before she began to undress.

as conrad started to walk out of the bathroom he heard his mother call out that the conklins had arrived making him walk down the stairs to greet the family. exiting out the door he walked over two the large group of people gathered around the car, walking over to belly as everyone else was busy.

"i liked you better with glasses" he spoke to the younger girl

"too bad, i liked me better without them" she laughed looking up at the older boy with loving eyes he chose to ignore, before he messed up her hair with his hand.

"connie where's noa?" susannah asked the boy, making belly confused who was noa? was he one of conrad's friends?

"oh she's just in the shower, i'm sure she won't be too long" conrad smiled, this confused belly even more, noa was a girl?

"who's noa?" belly asked

"conrad's girlfriend" jeremiah laughed, before him and steven began to make kissing noises. but belly had ignored the boys immature behaviour only focusing on the previous words, conrad had a girlfriend. was she pretty? was she nice? where even was she? but before belly could ask anymore questions a brunette girl began to walk down the pathway of the front of the house, showcasing her gorgeous smile.

"sorry everyone, i was in the shower, um i'm noa" the girl introduced herself as she stood in between conrad and susannah, causing conrad to wrap his arm around her waist out of instinct, this action made belly angry, jealous even, she wanted that to be her, not noa. 

"lovely to meet you sweetheart, i've heard lot's about you from beck, i'm laurel this is belly and steven" the older woman smiled at the teen girl making the two conklins smile at the girl as well from their mother's words. steven had turned to jeremiah mouthing "she's hot" to which jeremiah mouth back "i know right". belly rolled her eyes at the two boys actions.

"well now that that's all over i think it's time for a...." jeremiah started

"BELLYFLOP!" steven and jeremiah yelled together, causing belly to run away from the boys before she was inevitably caught, leading the boys to carry her to the pool, noa following shortly behind. 

"BELLY FLOP, BELLY FLOP!" the boys began to chant causing noa to chuckle, "one... two...three!" they yelled as they flung belly into the pool. belly screamed as she flew into the pool, swimming up to the surface with a sour look plastered on to her face, deciding to play with the boys.

"guys i hurt my ankle" she whined while pretending to swim to the side with an injury, lifting her arm arm for someone to pull her out. "come on" she pleaded, causing both steven and jere to step back, jere pulling noa with them. conrad rolled his eyes before leaning forward to help the girl out, but before he could belly had pulled him in. making noa laugh and shake her head at her boyfriend's stupidity.

the boy resurfaced with a grumpy look on his face and a glare directed at belly.

"haha yes i got you!" she smiled brightly

"belly!" he yelled as the pair of teens began to splash water at each other, before conrad dragged the girl under.

none of the others noticing what was happening underwater, conrad began to notice how awkward it was and swam up to the surface, this confused belly, she thought they might have kissed if he hadn't swam up. the boy swam over to the side of the pool lifting his hand up and looking at noa with pleading eyes and a pout.

"not today sir, i'm not that dumb" she chuckled making the boys laugh before conrad swam over to exit of the pool, not noticing belly's eyes following his every move. the older boy began to run towards his girlfriends turned back, picking her up and twirling her around, placing kisses over her face and neck.

"conrad stop it, you're getting me all wet" she laughed at his actions

"well that is just too bad, you should have helped me out of the pool" she smiled down at the girl in front of him. belly growing even angrier from the couple's actions as she swam out of the pool.

"you want to go dry off?" conrad whispered teasingly in the girl's ear making her giggle and nod at his words before the couple ran off into the house, confusing belly.

"where are they going?" the younger girl asked the two boys in front ofher

"probably to have sex" jeremiah laughed

"dude" steven laughed before hitting jere on the head

"what i already put up with it when i'm at home" jeremiah shrugged before the two boys looked at each other thinking the same thing.

"oh yes conrad!! right there!" jeremiah laughed while steven continued "oh my god noa! you're so hot!" 

"you guys are disgusting, they don't do that" belly gagged

"oh bells they do, like everytime james sleeps over and i'm guessing its the same when he goes to hers" he laughed as he and steven walked into the house. leaving belly standing there confused, was conrad really like that?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 3.9K 45
❛ this love is good, this love is bad. this love is alive, back from the dead. these hands had to let it go free, and this love came back to me. ❜ ...
53.8K 1K 19
Growing up as the only daughter of a New York City's Wall Street Mogul and Fashion obsessed mother, Daisy Astor never had a stable home life. She was...
41.5K 506 57
☆𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃, 𝐓𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔☆ 𝐘/𝐍 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡...
2.6K 32 24
read to find out