Gmailing You

By _amxnx_

The days when no technology existed, love was written on letters, eyes were met, hands were frequently intert... More

1. Save Your Tears
2. Those Eyes, Oh God
3. Cherry Blossom Fall
4. Starlight and Moons
5. A Betrayed Heart
6. Vanilla Ice Cream
7. Bittersweet
8. Just Friends
9. Stolen Hugs & Kisses
10. London
11. Ramen Night
12. Best Friend's Love
13. Such A Tease
14. Apple Bites
16. Lift Your Arms
17. Eyes On You
18. Take My Hand
19. Sunsets and Secrets
20. Stuck With You
21. Garden Of Butterflies
22. The Wrong Mail
23. Home Alone
24. The Second Chance
25. Magic Of Melon
26. Falling All In You
27. Hugs & Cuddles
28. Take Me With You
29. Trails Of Love
30. Bed Sharing
31. Camera Beauty
32 . Obsessed Bunny
33. Confession Reveal
34. Wrong Timing Right Person
35. Survival Of The Fittest
36. Bunny Gurl
37. Don't Run Away
38. Bandit Of Love
39. Flowers & Her
40. Steps To Hell
41. Sunshine & Beaches
42. Jealousy Is A Disease
43. Humpty Dumpty
44. Bonfire
45. Surprise Kitten
46. Missed Bus
47. Taennie
48. My Only One
49. Love Circus
50. Kill For Love
51. The Unexpected
52. Enchanted
53. Birthday Boy

15. Theif Of Hearts

467 27 6
By _amxnx_

"Can't you see the way her face lights up when she sees you?"

-

"I had fun today," Taehyung opens his car door for you as you get out and stand in front of him, clasping your fingers around the sleeves of the coat he lend to you. "Me too."

You bite your lips into a thin line doing a little bow with your head as Taehyung returns your gesture. Liking how his coat oversized your small shoulders and extended your fingertips as you kept pulling them up, from time to time.

Silence sprawls around you both and chilly air almost hit you, despite the warm coat Taehyung lent you when he himself was in a simple plain white T. You already had a cardigan that you carried with you but he was too sweet to lend to you his coat since you were still shivering. But now that the evening was freezing up and you were home you decide to return his coat to him.

"Thank You for today," You breathe out a fog, removing his coat and handing it over, "Thank you for taking care of me too." You let out a genuine and gentle smile as Taehyung presses his lips tight in a smile, accepting his coat back. "Thank you, to you too."

You nod, "It was a nice day." You elaborate and he rubs the back of his neck getting a little shy, "Also... uhm this is for you." He pulls out a folded paper from under his jeans pocket, forwarding it to you.

You blink and accept it, "This is for me?" You ask surprised pointing at yourself and Taehyung hides his face scratching the tip of his nose and hiding the blush evident on his face, "Mhm..."

Damn, he was shy wasn't he? When you try opening it, Taehyung interrupts you, "Wait, not now. Later when you get in." He murmurs saving himself right in time. You clutch the folded paper in your fist, smiling ear to ear, "Alright." He nods slowly, backing away and running to his car.

He stops before opening the car door, looks at you, smiles and does a wave. Little red cheeks feigning away his face as he gives you his fluttery boxy heart-shaped smile. Smiling widely at him you do a big wave with your arms and he laughs out, his mono-lid eyes shutting before he finally gets in.

Before leaving he slides the windows down, starting the car and waving again at you again, "Goodbye." you laugh, stiffly nodding, seeing him off. Your body slumps tired as soon as he exits your sight. It was indeed fun but it was so long since you hung out, you could feel your energy sweeping out your body.

Keeping the folded paper under your cardigan as you turn to make your way home you halt when you see Jungkook standing behind you. "Seems like you had a lot of fun. Huh." He startles you and you instantly hit his chest unbelievably, "Stop scaring me!' You whisper shout and he holds your fist, leaning forward.

His hair was not assembled and ghosting his eyes, the freshly washed shampooed hair giving out a soft fragrance. He was killing you. "Right on time, I see." His doe eyes overpower yours as you feel your cheeks heated. You push him away.

He laughs and releases your fist standing straight, pushing hair bangs behind and running his fingers through, looking at his cold surroundings and sensing the cold breeze hit him.

He changed his clothes from morning and right now he was wearing a white thin layered linen shirt, a few of his top buttons undone, showing the little mole he has above his collarbone. His sleeves unfolded and unbuttoned reaching till his fingers. He let his shirt half tucked inside his black pants. Looking straight out of a romance movie.

He stretches his arms and you stand there seeing him groan and let out a relaxed breath. "Oh wait," He quickly meets your eyes, "Did I say you that Mom and Dad are at home?" Inserting his cold hands under his pocket he wiggles his brows.

"Okay...?" You murmur and he shakes his head, "I said you went to the nearby library." Pulling out one of his hands from the pocket he pokes your cheeks, "You surely don't want them to know that you went on a date with one of my friends on literally your second day here right?" He watches how your cheeks get squeezed inside as he does that. Liking how soft your skin was.

You blink simultaneously, "It wasn't a date." You clear and Jungkook raises his brows lowering his finger. "UH-HUH." He grabs one of your warm hands, "Either way, you did go out with him without me, right?" You stare at him not able to defend yourself.

"W-what should we do then?" You look away embarrassed. Jungkook starts to walk further dragging you along with your fist in his chilly hands, "Let's walk around for a bit. I'll tell them I went to pick you."

You agree walking behind him and slowly catching up to him. His hands were too cold, his ears almost turning pink and his lips becoming too red from the sudden chilly environment.

And he was wearing such thin material clothing in this weather. Sighing you search inside your bag to find your scarf thinking that would help him a bit and to your luck you also saw a bench under a tree on your way to sit.

"There" You point the bench to Jungkook, "Let's sit there." You clutch your arms tightly around his forearms warming him as he tilts his head towards you sensing warmth from your hands. "O-okay."

Taking him there, you instantly dust away the fallen leaves and petals from the bench and take your seat digging your bag as Jungkook rubs his cold hands settling down beside you, "The weather is too cold isn't—" He stops midway when he looks at you wrapping your scarf around his neck.

"And yet you still thought to come out as if it's hot summer," You smack your lips together from the cold air, now meeting his eyes. "Take care of yourself, dumbass" You fix your scarf around his neck properly trying to fold it warm.

Whereas Jungkook had his eyes fixed on you, your cheeks tinted pink as your nose had turned red because of the cold breeze, your small fingers holding to the scarf and tying it up for him as a breeze passes by, shuddering the leaves of the trees and letting the flower petals fall on both of you.

Wish he had a camera right now. Because why was this moment something he wanted to cherish for so long? You kept blabbing about how he was wearing thin and small clothes in this weather, how he should take care of himself and blah blah blah.

None of that mattered right now. He was deaf to all your words and was solely focused on looking at you scolding him and taking care of him, looking as beautiful as the sun setting right behind you.

"Jungkook!" He blinks, coming back to reality, "Are you even listening to me?" You pout like a child, your eyes squinted and eyebrows furrowed from that little angry expression you have on your face.

He looks away, hiding his flushed face from you to not look at. You were so so so cute. He thought, shutting his eyes and clearing his thoughts instantly.

Why was he behaving like this again oh god!

"Jungkook." You call his name again. "Yes, ma'am" He bows his head guilty for his actions as you sigh lazily, "Let's go home for now" You get up resting your hands on your waist. "It's too cool for you to survive." Grabbing one of his hands this time you try lifting him, "You'll catch a cold at this rate, c'mon"

Laughing at your attempt to pick him by his hands, Jungkook stands by himself, "Oh, Y/n got some strong muscles there." He boasts to you as your eyes sparkle with the sudden compliment, "Oh do I?"

You press your fingers at your arms while tightening them and noticing your thin arms, "Ah, my bones are strong" You nod your head in understanding as Jungkook rest his hands on his mouth, looking at you acting like a little child like you are.

"Okay, now let's go home." He laughs out while your squint your brows not knowing why he laughed, "Why did you laugh, hm?" You ask suspiciously, doubting whether he was making fun of you.

Smiling to himself Jungkook nods, "Found you cute" he now lowers himself at your height, "Not even kidding." he pokes the tip of your nose whereas you roll your eyes at him, "Ah, yes, of course"

"We're here anyways." You let go of his hand as you finally reach your destination. Jungkook feels the warmth go away, not even realizing you both arrived so soon. He stands upright, rubbing his hand together and stepping inside and not knowing why was he suddenly sad about coming to his own home so soon.

+++

"Make yourself at home and if Jungkook's troubling you, don't hesitate to complain," Jungkook's Mom orders, sipping her tea and making you as comfortable as possible, "Yes Aunt Jeon, for sure." You grin looking at Jungkook who was eyeing you with his fierce eyes.

"And what if Y/n's troubling me? What about that?" He looks at his mom, expecting her to take his side but she just hits his arm, playfully, "My Y/n is a little innocent one, why on earth would she trouble you?" She winks at you, taking your side as you happily go and sit next to her hugging her, "Of course." You smirk looking at defeated Jungkook.

"Huh, Dad's on my side." Jungkook walks over to his father who was busy reading a book, "You're on my side Dad, aren't you?" Jungkook's dad just simply nods continuing to read his book. "Hahaha." Jungkook boo's at you coming back to his seat arching his brows and smirking in delight.

"Okay, It's late, you should rest." Jungkook's Mom gets up to switch off the house lights as you get up too, ready to go to your room. You do a full bow and start walking upstairs only to see Jungkook follow right behind you.

Finally reaching up to your door you wave at Jungkook who stood near his door too, "You have work tomorrow, right?" You ask before going in as Jungkook suddenly frowns stopping in his tracks, "Work?" He asks and you casually shrug having no idea about what's to come, "Yeah, you work on weekends, don't you?"

"No one knows about that." He stands confused too, taken aback. "Huh?" A sudden hammer hit your head, he didn't? But you remember quite well that he told you he was working on weekends. Wait, he told it only to the girl he emailed, not you. Shit. You did it again.

"How'd you know?" He fully turns to you as you stutter on your words, getting caught up in this situation again, "J-Jennie told me" You instantly use it as an excuse, thinking it was the right thing but he tilts his head, "Why?" He questions. "I mean, why not" You chuckle, "She's my best friend."

You joke but Jungkook didn't smile, either he scowled more, "Why is it that there's nothing that she keeps to herself?" His voice lowers, "I don't like this" he huffs, looking away. Hurt is written all over his face. "I think there's nothing about us that she kept to herself, right?" You could evidently sense the disappointment in his tone.

You felt your heart clench, he was feeling bad. Of course, he should be, anyone would be. "I'm sorry." Were the only words that came out of your mouth at that time, your head was hung low with guilt eating you up.

"It's okay" You heard Jungkook speak, "It's not your fault." he clutched open the door knob, "Don't worry about it, see you tomorrow" He got into his room, "Good night" and he closed the door leaving you as be.

With a load amount of regret filling you in, you got inside your room. Turning on the lights, you drowsily remove your cardigan and pull out your top opening your closet and burying your face inside to search for something to wear. Averting your guilty stance. On top of the sudden depression, you see that the clothes were yet to fold, they were all dumped together in a pile.

Finding a polo shirt lying on top of the pile, you decide to change into that for now. Inserting your hands inside the long sleeves you pull it forward to wear it on your head and just as you were about to pull it down your head got stuck in the neck of the polo shirt.

"The hell" You curse. Both of your hands clung above your head as the shirt got stuck on your head. Reaching with your fingers behind your head you realize there's a freaking zip.

"Oh God" Your arms now started to ache, you had to get out of this. The first thing that you were supposed to do was take your hands out but it looked impossible. Why was this shirt so damn tight?

If only you had someone who could help you... No, you dare not think of asking Jungkook. You wouldn't want it to happen, no way, he was someone else's and making him see you half-naked was not your intention but then again he didn't see you as a woman in the first place, so it wouldn't matter. Of course, you were a cute little Y/n. But again, he was a man and you were a woman.

"You forgot to take-" Jungkook entered your room and as your reflexes could react you shrieked aloud when Jungkook shouted back, as surprised as you. Instantly he turns away hiding his eyes from the scene happening in front of him.

"There's a thing called 'knock before you get inside a girl's room' Jungkook!" You whine, embarrassed not expecting this to happen in the slightest. "I-I didn't know you were changing" He stuttered, his cheeks tinted red and his whole body facing the door, not daring to look at you.

"This is so embarrassing." You mumble, grumbling under your shirt, as he nibbles on his lips, "I came to return your scarf" He tries to explain his part too. You blindly walk to reach for a cloth to cover yourself.

"It's okay," You continue walking forward until you hit your leg on the table lamp and suddenly wince, "Ow!" And hearing you Jungkook stands still, not yet turning your way, "Are you alright?" He worries.

"I'm not" You feel like crying, "It hurts" You sniff, giving up, trying hard to pull out the shirt off of you but again it was of no help. You were left with no choice further.

"Jungkook" You sigh, letting a tear fall from your eyes, "Would you mind helping me with this?"

"Huh?"

♡♡♡

A/N

The fun begins now

Amxnx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
51.1K 1.5K 17
The whole marvel gang are back and in high school. Will alliances hold true, will hydra be a problem? Who knows. Steve's first day is interesting, as...
180K 6.8K 27
"hey, it's me jungk-" "i'm sorry but i don't know you" in which jeon jungkook had fall in love with a girl who had an amnesia. ©jecngguks
13.9K 1K 25
"But he loves the person who saved him and that's you. She is only taking advantage of it. " "Not everything is obliged to be revealed, some truth li...