𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄

By flippedmyswitch

𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄, a myth passed among many generations. From the early ages of exploration to the ea... More

𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍 - 𝟎
𝐄𝐍𝐀 - 𝟏
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐎 - 𝟐
𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐀 - 𝟑
𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐀 - 𝟒
𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄 - 𝟓
𝐄𝐗𝐈 - 𝟔
𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐀 - 𝟕
𝐎𝐊𝐓𝐎 - 𝟖
𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐀 - 𝟗
𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐀 - 𝟏𝟎
𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐀 - 𝟏𝟏
𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐀 - 𝟏𝟑
𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐀 - 𝟏𝟒
𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄 - 𝟏𝟓
𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐗𝐈 - 𝟏𝟔
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐀 - 𝟏𝟕
𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐀𝐎𝐊𝐓𝐎 - 𝟏𝟖
𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐀 - 𝟏𝟗
𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐒𝐈 - 𝟐𝟎
𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐒𝐈 𝐄𝐍𝐀 - 𝟐𝟏
𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐒𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐎 - 𝟐𝟐
𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐒𝐈 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐀 - 𝟐𝟑
𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐒𝐈 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐀 - 𝟐𝟒

𝐃𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐀 - 𝟏𝟐

3.2K 129 167
By flippedmyswitch

"𝐌𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬."

— 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐧

    𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘'𝐃 𝐊𝐄𝐏𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐄𝐑. Normally, Renee wouldn't agree to the plan but she knew that she could resurrect Bonnie. The elements themself have a soft spot for Bennett witches so one dying this early would definitely upset it—thus why nature would resurrect Bonnie.

    "Bonnie, you're not dying to save my life," the doppelganger argues, her voice hard and firm. Despite her life being in danger of death, she would never want her friends to be put in danger because of her—that's what differentiated Katherine and Elena. However, Renee wasn't one to judge, Katherine's life was an extremely tragic story she wished she could have stopped from happening.

    "She won't die," Renee interrupts as she makes it to the fighting girls. She looks at Bonnie who looks at her in thanks, she simply nods before looking at Elena. The doppelganger frowned as she realized Renee too was part of this plan.

    Renee speaks before Elena could accuse her of anything, "her life force is connected to mine. I'm immortal so I won't die when Bonnie uses the power of all of those witches. Her heart will stop long enough for Klaus and Ezekiel to think she's dead, but she'll wake up completely fine—like she would have if she took a nap."

    "What if it doesn't work," Elena frowns, tears welling up in her doe eyes. Clear distress was on her face. She knew she could trust Renee, that's why she was a bit more okay with this plan, but it still raised a few questions.

    Renee places a comforting hand on both Bonnie's and Elena's shoulders. They were two teenage girls that were dragged into this mess when they didn't want to be in. They should've been enjoying a high school dance with no knowledge of the supernatural, yet they were dragged in.

    Mother Nature's eyes glow an unnaturally bright green, "I promise everything will go as planned. The second I sense anything wrong, I'll come in and kill Klaus and Ezekiel myself."

    The two girls seemed to relax at Renee's statement. As much as they would never admit it to her face, they grew to see Renee as the mother figure they lacked—just a slightly less strict one. Much of the group felt the same, well, other than Damon and Stefan.

━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━

    𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐖 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎. The pieces had connected in her head and she needed to stop Klaus from doing whatever he was about to do to Bonnie. Renee cursed at herself for not figuring it out sooner. Bonnie was the target for tonight, not Elena.

    "Hey, look, I...uh—I know you might be in a rush to go...uh—somewhere," he says a bit too slowly as if he was stalling. Renee felt her patience begin to run things. She wasn't one to snap at someone else if they had any speech problems, but she really needed to save Bonnie. He continues, "but, I was wondering if you–uh..."

    "Okay, look, I really need to get going. I'm sorry, maybe later," Renee quickly goes to move around him but the boy steps in her way. Her eyes narrowed down on him, pinning him to the floor with its intensity. Another piece of the puzzle falls into place.

    The hallways seemed to get smaller and the lockers closer than before. If Ezekiel was in a human body, he'd be easy to knock out and get to Bonnie and she wouldn't have to kill an innocent person.

     She wasn't afraid of him anymore.

    "Nice trick," Renee crosses her arms, eyes glowing a bright green. It wasn't the usual vibrant eyes she had, no, these eyes would be visible in the dark. Her jaw hardened as she saw a tiny smirk grow onto the boy's face.

    "I knew my girl was smart," his hand reaches up to brush back some fallen pieces of her bangs, however, his fingers never even get the chance to brush against her soft skin. A pain-filled hiss slipped from his lips as Renee's hands wrapped tightly around his wrists.

    Ezekiel too felt something different. He was afraid for the first time since Mikael was locked up.

    "I'm going to give you a bit of mercy, but only because you've stolen an innocent boy's body," Renee says through gritted teeth. Her other hand goes to wrap around his throat, shoving him against a locker. The grip on his neck was enough to have him wheezing, but he still had access to a little bit of air.

    All of his previous smugness had been tossed right out of the window. He was only now realizing that he'd never actually seen Renee use her powers until now. He'd only ever heard rumors that the girl never confirmed or denied.

    "But you knew that, didn't you, you little bitch?" Renee spat out, venom lacing her voice. The latter word was foreign on her tongue, never in her life had she used it with malice—until now that is. She chuckles humorlessly, "but I guess you didn't take account of my ability to compel."

    Panic shot up Ezekiel's spine as his hand tried to gently take off Renee's iron-clad grip on his donor's throat. He hadn't taken that into account.

    Renee looks into the hazel eyes of the boy, pupil dilating, "what is your plan with Bonnie?" As much as she wanted to ask for more, she'd already wasted enough time on Ezekiel. Bonnie was in danger and she would be damned if she was to die for real.

    "Provoking her until the power of the witches kills her," his voice comes out monotonously.

    Renee snickers slightly, maybe their plan would work, just not to kill them but to have a secret advantage. "That's all I needed from you," the girl leans closer, loosening her grip, "bye, baby."

    She slams his head against the locker with enough force to dent the metal door. The boy slumps lifelessly. Backing up, she drops his body and takes off towards the last place she saw Bonnie walk to. 

    The night had gone partially well, no one had permanently died. Bonnie's heart had stopped long enough for the two Originals to believe she was dead. Renee's life force was strong enough to bring her the Bennett back with all of her witch powers still thriving. It was a successful night, despite the obstacles thrown their way.

━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━

    𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐓 𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄.

    Ezekiel knew the consequences of his actions would mean he would have Renee all to himself, but he could never imagine that he'd lose Renee because of it. Everything he did was for her. Everything. Every kill, every command, it was all for Renee Mikaelson.

    There wasn't a night where Ezekiel didn't dream about a life with Renee. A life where he could hug her, kiss her, cherish her. But this would never be a reality yet. Life was cruel, but her ability to flee from him was crueler.

    "I'm so sorry, my love," a soft whisper carries through Renee's room.

    The grand windows were perched open, letting the nighttime breeze in to cool the room. The drapery on the corners of Renee's bedpost swayed ever so slightly.

    A pair of blue eyes peer down on her sleeping form. The blanket covers all of her body with the exception of her neck and face. Her hair splayed behind her, though a few stray strands fell over her facial features.

    His hand brushes along her cheek, pushing the stray hairs behind her ear. He caresses the smooth skin of her cheekbone with his thumb. The feeling on her skin made him want more–no, made him need more.

    His eyes sweep over her peaceful state. Lips slightly parted–he wanted nothing more than to press his lips onto hers. The perfect upturn of her nose. Her eyelashes decorate her lids. She looked like a goddess.

    Ezekiel's body tenses as she stirs ever so slightly, retracting his hand from her face. A small whisper falls from her lips. Was she sleep-talking?

    He listens closer, eyes never leaving her face. He was entranced by her, she was all he could feel, see, or think about.

    "Zeke," a small slurred mutter leaves her soft lips. She subconsciously scooted closer to the edge Ezekiel stood–it was like her body knew who was right there.

    His heart skipped a beat, he almost scoffed at it. Here he was, one of the scariest vampires in the world, getting butterflies. But he bends down, placing one fist next to Renee's pillow to hold himself up. His lips hovered over her cheek. He needed to know what she'll say next.

    "Please don't act like that again—I miss you," and his heart shattered yet again. He wanted nothing more than to join her again, but he couldn't yet.

    Pressing his lips against Renee's cheek lightly, he whispered, "I'll try, darling. I love you too much to let you go."

    And then he disappeared without a trace of his presence being there, but not before placing a happy dream inside of her head. If she were to dream about him, he wanted it to be a good dream, despite the nightmare they both were living in.

𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐳𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐥'𝐬 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝

𝐝𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐨, 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨

 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 18.6K 47
[ THIS BOOK INCLUDES CRAPPY WRITING, PROCEED WITH CAUTION, THE SECOND BOOK IS MUCH MORE DETAILED ] ━ 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍. ❛ bow before her ❜ in whic...
40.7K 584 11
just some imagines about good ole kol. gender neutral stories. currently closed for requests and writing has stopped for the time being. thank u fo...
1.7M 63.6K 41
Ophelia Armstrong never intended for her life to be anything out of the ordinary. All she ever wanted to do was finish school, meet a nice person, se...
77.1K 1.9K 25
𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑰𝑬𝐒, 𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍. ☆༄ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Astrid Mikaelson - wife of Niklaus Mikaelson - follows her husband to Mystic...