ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ

By Cruel2Reine

This is a book filled with multiple unfinished stories of fan fiction that I had written back during 2016 up... More

Welcome to the Archive!
Foxette's Story
Goldie x SpringTrap: Undying Love
Bonnie x Freddy: The Key to Heart
Nightmare x Fredbear: Fighting Life or Finding Love
Mangle x Toy Freddy: White Roses
Plushtrap x Izzy: Love at Tall Heights
Funtime Foxy x Funtime Freddy: Crimson Violence Pt. 2
Funtime Foxy x Funtime Freddy: Crimson Violence Pt. 3
Funtime Foxy x Funtime Freddy: Crimson Violence Pt. 4
Funtime Foxy x Funtime Freddy: Crimson Violence Pt. 5
[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Intro
[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Pt. 1
[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Pt. 2
[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Pt. 3
[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Pt. 4
[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Pt. 5
Escape the Wonder Series (Rowan's Fantasy)
FNaF: Dawn of the Depression Series
Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 1
Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 2
Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 3
Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 4
Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 5
Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 6
Rat x Candy: One Final Whisper
Candy x Reader: Copycat
Funtime Freddy x Reader: Birthday Girl
Purple Guy x Reader: Killer of Love Pt. 1
Purple Guy x Reader: Killer of Love Pt. 2
Purple Guy x Reader: Killer of Love Pt. 3
Nutmeg's Misadventures of Circus Baby's Pizza World
Freddy Fazbear x OC: Help Wanted
(SMUT WARNING) Prey x Follower: Tap Hell's Bells
FNaF: World of Scáileanna
Boris x Mugman: Friendship With A Stranger
Fredbear x Spring: Mind Games
Chica x Foxy: What I Need
Ranboo x Tubbo: Piece of Work
Afterword of the Archive

Funtime Foxy x Funtime Freddy: Crimson Violence pt. 1

35 2 0
By Cruel2Reine

This unpublished story idea was going to be a Funtime Foxy x Funtime Freddy fanfiction that would be the fourth installment to the FNAF Tales of Love series. The story writing began in the new year of 2017 and later became discontinued after five chapters in late 2017.

This story contained the first chapters I wrote that succeeded over 1,000 words! Each chapter was between 2,500-4,500 words.

Also, Funtime Foxy is a female in this.

This story also contains Afton's daughter that's inside Circus Baby that people were trying to guess her name. I personally called her Elizabeth without ever realizing that I predicted the future where the sixth game revealed the little girl's name to actually be Elizabeth!

I only called her Elizabeth because, in my one-cell brain, she sounded like a British girl and I associated that with Queen Elizabeth the first....That's literally the only reason... I hate myself for still remembering this information as if it was going to help me be an adult or some shit.

Since each chapter seems to be long, I'm going to split this archive into four or five different parts as if it were an actually published story. I'll mark which parts are which in the titles.

This story did contain much foul language and abusive content, so I do advise to anyone who is sensitive to those triggers.

This chapter was newly revised and edited for your convenience. I may have been a little tipsy editing it, so sorry if I missed anything.
Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1: ~Can't Anyone Hear My Screams?~

Darkness.

The darkness was all around. No escape, and no way out.

Shocks.

The electro-control shocks that came when you are "not on station" , and agonized pain digs in your core.

Loneliness.

Loneliness creeped in the shadows around you, forcing silence upon anyone close by.

Trapped.

Trapped in glass cages to entertain others by the shocks they give.

Darkness, shocks, loneliness, and trapped...that was everyday.

In Circus Baby's Pizza World.

The underground circus with a female clown robot as your ringleader, a bluish purple and pink ballerina robot who was built with eyelids that were sealed shut, their minions who were just like mini ballerinas and literal robot babies, and then there's..... Funtime Foxy...me.

She's been living in hell compared to what she heard about the others. Well...not entirely, Circus Baby has a pretty tortured spring prison from what Funtime Foxy knew.

Circus Baby the ringleader, Ballora the ballerina, and then there's Funtime Foxy... just Funtime Foxy. Although, there is another one that Funtime Foxy wished didn't ever exist or ever been created... but he was created.

Underground, thanks to the elevator, through the vents and on the left side of the Control Module was Funtime Auditorium. This is where Funtime Foxy was trapped, shocked, alone, and in the dark. Worse of all... HE was in the private room of Funtime Auditorium.

Unfortunately... Funtime Foxy couldn't  speak. Instead of a voice box, she had a squeaker. From her knowledge everyone down here had a voice, except her. She couldn't say what she was feeling or scream at the top of her robotic lungs. All she could do was make quiet sounds and squeak.

Who knows what month, day, year, or time it was, all Funtime Foxy knew is that she was here in Funtime Auditorium and the entertainment left so it must be nightfall by now. In the slightly glowing darkness of Funtime Auditorium, a flash of white and dark magenta appeared in the middle of the room. It was Funtime Foxy.

Funtime Foxy stopped bouncing around the room to look into the darkness. She checked herself to make sure she didn't scrap her metal casing or snagged a part of her tail again. Funtime Foxy was a white vixen with a long tail with pink color at the tip.

A beautiful, deep magenta color on her chest, stretching down passed her hips. She had pink, fingerless gloves with hot-pink fingernails just ready to claw at something. Then there was her face features.

Sure she might not think she was beautiful but she looked adorably gorgeous. She had a magenta colored muzzle that went up to her eyelids, with perfectly circular red cheeks, and her tufted up hair faded from white to pink. She had twinkling blaze-gold eyes that glowed through the darkness of her Auditorium.

She saw that everything was where it should be on her plated-body structure and went back to playfully dancing around. She hardly got to do this since she suffered from so much depression and loneliness that would last for days if not longer. Although, for a while now her audience has become fewer and fewer, where many of them are newcomers.

They seem to just not come back. Though she knew if this kept up, it could effect the circus financially and she'd possibly be left alone without seeing a single child's face. She would be left alone to only see HIM. Funtime Foxy started to leap around again, and she started to slowly smile.

Until something cold touched the tip of her nose and she froze immediately, almost paralyzed. She relieved a sigh when it was just the glass barrier of her cage, the other barriers were just walls that had a door leading to a nightmare. She squeaked as she put her hands on the glass, it was ungodly cold. She softly whimpered and slugged away from it with her ears down.

Funtime Foxy let out a long, tiny squeak as she thought to herself ,"if this place closed down with me here in this circus, then I might as well take myself to the... 'Scooper Room'".

She shuddered at the thought of the Scooper Room. In fact, the Scooper Room was on the right wall of the Funtime Auditorium. Only the auditorium had other smaller rooms in it, including the Private room. The room where HE stays in. Then at the back of the auditorium is the Parts and Service where one of us robots goes and gets fixed.

Funtime Foxy breathed in and out, holding herself like she was scared. She suddenly heard wired-metal scrap against the floor, it was getting closer and louder. HE was coming.

Funtime Foxy grunted as she went to her stage and sat at the foot of it. A tingly wire touched her shoulder to bring her awareness, and then she heard HIM.

"Dear old Foxy girl, I see from me eye that you be jumping around like some ballerina. What are you? A Minireena?"

The robotic, deep-screechy voice filled the room. At the end of his sentence, he let out a robotic laughter. Funtime Foxy became stiffly annoyed around him.

She squeaked in a scoff-like manner as if giving an angry retort. Then HE came around to face her, locking eyes immediately. It was like looking inside a swirled up endo skeleton with thick endo-wires for a body. He had a face that didn't match his body, it was a white mask that must have belonged to a humanoid. He had a red clown nose and, on his head was, a stripped-swirled green and yellow birthday party hat.

His wired hands moved to my shoulders, up close there was a red button that became visible on his chest and a few eyeballs attached to him. His left eye was a baby blue color and for his right eye he had no eye at all. All she ever saw was the outline glint of his endoskeleton eyelid.

Suddenly his nose was barely touching hers and his baby blue eye glinted with evil as he stared into her soft sun colored ones. Then his wired fingers moved to her neck and wrapped around it, crushing Funtime Foxy's perfect red bow tie. Her hands moved to his and she tried to pull with all her strength. She grunted, groaned, and struggled.

That's when he lift Funtime Foxy off the ground and sadly he was very much taller than her so Funtime Foxy was like three to four feet off the ground. She squeaked out and then she couldn't hold on, tears started choking out down past her red cheeks. All the time struggling, he was chuckling as he enjoyed Funtime Foxy's pain and fear.

She then panicked and started squeaking non-stop but it kept choking in from his fingers. He then leaned Funtime Foxy in and whispered in her ear," Don't be so rude to yours truly. Well I'm not yours, your more of like mine~", Funtime Foxy looked in his eye to see him make contact with hers. She could read the amusement and lust glint in his baby blue eye. She then spat at him and thought to herself, "Ennard...disgusting vulture."

Ennard quickly dropped her and she fell to the floor. She coughed out and as she did she inhaled dramatically, it shockingly showed her endoskeleton ribs perfectly.

Ennard must have saw because he pointed it out by saying," Somebody hasn't been taking my offers and ate when he was being generous to you." He did a pouty face then laughed at her. She was gasping for air that he took out of her lungs but managed to look back up at him and stiffly growled. Funtime Foxy squeaked a couple of times at him as she said in your mind,"I would go to the Scooper Room and back than take your offers and eat your pathetic waste scrap of food!

Her tail flicked with anger and fear. Ennard put his wired fingers to his chin then the other under his elbow which it looked like he was gripping it tightly. He must be getting old joints, his body must not be able take himself moving around and jerking. Ennard sneered at her, " Fine! Be that way, pet! But this will cost you, extra electro-control shocks tomorrow. Don't forget that it's Shock Control Day tomorrow!!"

He laughing evilly as he screeched off with his joint metal body and a door closed in the distance, then silence.

Funtime Foxy whimpered,"I hate Shock Control Day." Ennard made the day and he's the one who gives us the punishing shocks once a week. It was known that he did shock the others but he didn't torment them like he did Funtime Foxy.

"Speaking of that it should be around the time when Bidy or Eerina comes and checks in on me. It's kind that Ballora and Baby at least worry if I'm okay." She thought as she looked at the closed vent door way under the glass cage barrier.

She stared at it. Sitting a few feet away from it, all she could do was stare.

Then more and more time flew up as seconds felt like hours.

After some time, the sound of the door vent opened and Funtime Foxy's ears shot up. She ran to the vent and saw a little robotic body come in. It was a Bidybab, Bidy for short. Funtime Foxy waged her long tail happily and squeaking loudly.

Bidy came and stood in front of Funtime Foxy as she sat criss cross in front of the Bidybab. It was male even though Funtime Foxy thought it was female. It looked like a smiling robotic baby with violet eyes.

Bidy then coughed as if to grab the vixen's attention and started his report," Good evening, Ms. Funtime Foxy. I come to report of the interesting news from the Circus Gallery and check up on you."

"Circus Baby has fixed her eye that she lost from 'HIM' and now has perfect vision. We unfortunately have lost a very memorable Bidybab, Bidy #06, from lack of power and saving circuit board-" Funtime Foxy squeaked flatly and sadly trying to give her sympathy to the Bidy.

"Yes, we had a little memorial service but no recent state presence of Ennard in the Circus Gallery. Ms. Circus Baby wants me to ask if Ennard has appeared since last time a Bidybab visited and if you have been handling your claustrophobia and depression."

The Bidybab looked at her intently as Funtime Foxy stared back. She squeaked as she pointed at her neck. The Bidy inspected her neck scanning it with a blue light scanner that only the messenger robots had. The scanning then stopped at her bow tie.

"Yep, so a few markings and your bow tie got damp but it will return normal in a few days. The marks will go away too. I scanned that Ennard's present is fresh on my scanner so he was just here before I could make it."

The Bidy paused before speaking again, "But you seem to be happy, that's a good sign... so I think I can report to Circus Baby that your spirits are starting to lift but Ennard seems to come around more and more often. I have no solution for that sadly."

Bidy bowed and saluted his good bye, but before he crawled through the vent the Bidy turned back and went back to her," Almost forgot. Circus Baby wants to make a proclamation."

Bidy gave her a blueprint of an animatronic and it was titled "Toy Foxy". I squeaked in curious confusion and looked at the blue prints. The animatronic had the same color scheme as Funtime Foxy but the animatronic seemed more small and pale.

The pale fox had the same color eyes, red cheeks, make-up, except face plates and a tail from what it states in the blue print. She looked at Bidy and squeaked at him, putting her ears at an angle that showed her confused.

Bidy climbed up to her lap and bright light shined onto the paper from Bidy's eyes and she saw that the words "Toy Foxy" was scratched out and replaced under it "Mangle". Bidy knew she saw the name and turned the light off then looked at Funtime Foxy.

"Circus Baby has found this in an old box in the Circus Gallery and her proclamation is to give you a real name instead of being called Funtime Foxy. She thinks since this 'Toy Foxy' was renamed Mangle she thought of a name and she wants to name you... Mo. Mo FuntimeFox." 

Funtime Foxy squeaked and leaped happily, showing how happy she was at getting a shorter, real name. Bidy then took the blue print," then it's settled! From this day forward you will no longer be Funtime Foxy. You will be Mo FuntimeFox. I'll put word in with Circus Baby that you agree to her proclamation. Now good luck tomorrow."

He said that last part a bit eerie and bowed again. With that, Bidy vanished through the vent door and it closed down shut. Funtime Foxy then went to her stage, layed her back down and looked up at the dark black roof.

"Wow! My own real name! Along with that it's way shorter and easier to say than Funtime Foxy!" She closed her eyes deciding to rest from the long day, from evil teasing of Ennard to Circus Baby's proclamation of giving her a real name.

"Hmm. Mo FuntimeFox... Mo. I like that name." Mo smiled as she drifted off into sleep mode.

~To Be Continued~

2,342 words

1/12/17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97 1 6
This is still work in progress! I will be editing the chapters in the future! Until the full fanfiction is finished there may be adjustments to the s...
31.9K 1K 23
(tw: description contains self-harm, bullying, death, and a small mention of drugs) "Woah, look at her eyes!" "What a freak." "Is that even normal?" ...
607 16 13
(This is a separate AU from the original story where Max doesn't die)! As Max looked inside Freddy's mouth, still wondering where's the child, a hand...
1.9K 54 20
◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥ 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝘁 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗱𝘆'𝘀 ©ScottCawthon ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ [ 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 ] ━ ♡~ ━ 𝐃𝐞𝐬...