Verità d'oro | G. Mista x F!R...

By CrayNommy

A woman so beautiful her eyes you can easily drown in. Liquid gold meant nothing if its gain from betrayal. G... More

General Introduction
Playlist To Listen :D
Pre Vento Aureo
Episodio 1: Gold Experience
Episodio 2: Venetta's Grocery Run
Episodio 3: Joining The Gang & Finding Polpo's Fortune
Episodio 4: Moody Blues's Counter Attack!
Episodio 5: Sex Pistol Appear [Part 1]!
Episodio 6: Sex Pistol Appear [Part 2]
Episodio 7: First Orders From the Boss
Episodio 8: Narancia's Aerosmith
Episodio 10: Special Program
Episodio 11: Grateful Death & Beach Boy Begone
Episodio 12: Venezia
Episodio 13: The Final Mission
Short Breakdown
Episodio 14: Where Traitorous Journey Begins.
Episodio 15: Guts and Intuitions
Episodio 16: Chase and Divided Sea
Episodio 17: Behind Bucciarati's Team
Episodio 18: Virus & Mold, Dead or Alive
🍋 Episodio 19: Love Me As If We'll Die
Episodio 20: Undeniable Desire, Diavolo
Episodio 21: Requiem(s)
Episodio 22: Gangsta Paradise

Episodio 9: Second Orders From the Boss

92 5 1
By CrayNommy

Word count: 1398 words.

___

___

Pompeii,

It was a prosperous, peaceful city the Romans used as a resort town. 

___

"It was destroyed in an instant by lapilli and lava from Mt. Vesuvius. That was on August 24th, 79 AD." Fugo explained.

"Later, the houses, roads, wine bottles, and even chariot tracks that had been perfectly preserved for 1800 years from the time of the eruption were excavated." Fugo added.

"The Dog Mosaic we're headed to is near the entrance of a place in Pompeii called the House of the Tragic Poet." Pannacota as he took a turn with the van, Arancini silently guiding him perceiving his lack of patience. The van eventually arrived and Fugo park the vehicle appropriately.

"Our destination is about 100 meters ahead." Arancini points out, not climbing out of the van.

"You're not coming with us?" Giorno questioned.

"No, I'm sure the map will suffice." Arancini shook her veiled features.

"DAMNIT ARANCINI WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!" Fugo lose himself as he look at the time by his wristwatch.

"...Don't worry, this is normal Fugo." The masked figure waved it off.

"It will be over in an instant if you do it no?" Giorno confused.

"...Just now, when I scout for the Mosaic first time... I felt like I'm being watch." Arancini confessed.

"The Boss... He's onto me Giorno." Arancini whispered to Giorno, instantly he caught on.

"Fugo, I know you mean well, but my life is in danger the more I use my ability." Cerchio voice soothe the enraged Fugo albeit barely.

"Rich coming from you, you're the one who told me this, tell me that with my Stand, yet here we are. You're invincible for God sake!" Fugo spat.

"Fugo..." Giorno tried to cut off gently.

"NO! You stay away from this!" Fugo raised his voice again.

"Your teaching... Arancini I appreciate it. I listen every bit of it. Me taking down Formaggio, I could because of you..." Betrayal in his voice.

"Don't be a coward now. I dare you." Fugo stare could kill.

"..."

"...Look, as much as I want to end it all quickly -" 

"OH PISS OFF!"

"Let's go, we're wasting our time." Giorno drag Fugo as Arancini shook her head around, grateful for the save Giorno produce for her.

"LET ME GO YOU NEWBIE!" Fugo voice became distant as Gold Experience swiftly took Fugo in between its arms.

"...If only you know, really." Arancini look around her, making sure none was watching her.

"Cerchio Arancini. Are you?" A voice came out of nowhere, the masked figure found man with swords on both of his hand.

"..." Arancini stare, her cloaked body not giving anything away.

"Last chance to think of the Boss' offer. Walk away and he'll consider you traitor." The man with swords threatened.

___

With a Stand suddenly out in the open, Giorno felt his hand heavy and he found himself carrying a sudden book he sure he didn't have moment ago. Was it the work of Arancini and her Stand? 

The book had drawings of what appears to be Stands. Giorno open the folded page to found the Purple Haze.

"Fugo's Stand is his brutal side manifestation, just that raging venom Pannacota possess within himself." Arancini's hand writing enlightened Giorno. 

"With range of 5 meters, you should be fine as along as you avoided Purple Haze and it's virus came from Purple Haze's capsule on his knuckles."

"Every landed punch breaks a capsule and virus soon will be out in the open. The virus hovers around 2 meters from origin breaks out, the virus spreads midair and into your body through your lungs or contact with the skins. Then it multiplies aggressively. and invades your metabolic functions. It kills you by rotting you from the inside."

"As true as possible, be it foes or ally, Purple Haze's virus is without mercy. 30 seconds in, host infected with the virus dies." Giorno sweats as he read this part, just now Purple Haze let out his terrifying battle cry and punch through a wall. 

"The virus are indeed dangerous, but it is not without weakness. The virus can be completely eradicated by a light the strength of an indoor lamp in ten or so seconds."

"Ferocious, Purple Haze attack like an explosion and vanish like the storm when it leaves. To counter this Stand, one must have at least a good mobility and biological skill at their expense. If one can create a vaccine out of this virus and builds an immune, victory wouldn't be so far fetch." 

"...Arancini." Giorno closed the book as his mind began to work on a plan to save Fugo.

___

"So you confess then? You have become traitor to the passione." The man chuckles.

"What a shame, you have such a good potential. But alas, entertain me in your last day Cerchio." 

"Oh to be well known in such short amount of time huh?" Arancini sigh, a flask of what appear to be water she hold casually.

"No matter, I'll have you silenced, your name will be nothing but whisper." 

___ 

"You good Bucciarati? You look tense." Venetta who stood in front of Trish Una's room heard Narancia questioned Bruno, Aerosmith midair scouting for unwanted presence. 

"I'm just worried is all, caught on anything yet?" Bruno shakes his head and waved off Narancia's question.

"Nope."

"Hey." Venetta jolt when she felt a sudden figure beside her. The female Bucciarati look to her left to found the Sex Pistol's user greeting her.

"...Hey." Ven return the gesture as she looks away.

"Name's Guido Mista, you?" Mista introduced and offer her his hand, his palm is ginormous than her own.

"Venetta Bucciarati, nice to meet you." Their hand intertwined and both felt a sudden electricity from their touch. Both weren't sure of what it was just now, both inspected their hand to see what's amiss only to found none.

"Sorry." Mista apologized after some swift silent.

"It is no problem... Actually I know you and your Stand more than what you'll probably expected. I've been around for sometimes so... no need for another introduction." Venetta looks away and admire the grape yard.

"Huh? Well that makes sense..." Mista thought about it for a moment.

"You like what you see so far?" Guido asked with mischievous tone, one that Ven didn't sure what to make off.

"...I don't like revolver." Venetta spoke with a flat tone, factually.

"Shit, sorry then. How come?" Mista quickly hides his gun and his curiosity got the best of him.

"My former body died because of four gun shot to my chest, three missed critical point the last shot killed me. It was revolver similar to yours." Venetta tell as something perk with Mista.

"Four is really a deadly number, don't worry, I'll protect you from now on Bucciarati." Mista smiles and it tugged Venetta's heart for some reason.

"I'll help you with that fears of yours if you want to." Mista added.

"That would be much appreciated, thank you, Mista." Venetta held herself high albeit her heart thumping with soaring beats.

"Wow... My name sounds so good when you said it. Say it again, call me by my name again." Mista was in trace before he suddenly demanded Ven.

"Huh?" Venetta taken back, her bashful expression showing.

"Venetta Bucciarati. Now say my name." Mista got closer to her, their shoulder touching he sang a melody in her name and once again urge her to say his name as he look down at her.

"Why should I?" Venetta looks away, unable to look at Mista in his face.

"I won't pester you if you don't want to. I thought my name sounded nice coming from your lips mia signora." Mista whispered in her ear.

"Ven! Can you accompany me here? You busy?" Trish opened her door, herself still within her room.

"Coming! I'll be right there." Without missing a beat, Ven moved and made haste, all flustered while Mista chuckles, amused by her reaction.

   ___

"Did you get the... key?" Arancini turns around the corner finding Giorno on the ground screaming whilst Fugo shout out his admiration. 

"Arancini! Where have you been?" Fugo tended Giorno as he inquire, Arancini observe her surrounding.

"Well, I took it you win... I was tailed by an assassin, took care of it, now we don't have much to worry about." Arancini learns Giorno's wound she assume got from Purple Haze's virus.

"Assassin? Is it the traitor?" Fugo panicked.

"Yes, come on now." Arancini figure image blurred, a golden key in her hand.

"Is that the key?" Giorno weakly questioned.

"Well done Giorno. Fugo, this show how much you progressed with Purple Haze, as your mentor, I'm proud." 

Key: Obtained.

To Be Continued.

Up Next!

Episodio 10: Special Program.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 16.9K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...
148K 2.3K 32
Lord forgive what I've done Please bare with the first few chapters, the writing DOES get better They/them reader
412K 9.1K 86
HIRAETH ⤷ a headcannons n oneshots book 🔜SUMMARY # includes miya, langa, reki, cherry, joe & tadashi, with mentions on 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗶𝘁 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴�...
16.6K 424 16
"Geez I won't die with this . I'm strong ya' know"