BALANCE βš–οΈ ||The Hidden Dark...

By naneun_tina_shiii

Short out....(story without word bride style and Yn making pancakes πŸ₯ž) Ceo and innocent girl, mafia and poor... More

π“†‰οΈŽMV TEASER π“†‰οΈŽ
β‹†ο½‘Β°βœ©β‹†Λ™:*:Λ™β‹†βœ©Β°ο½‘β‹†
~MAIN LEADS~
π“†‰οΈŽ1 - LIFE STYLE
π“†‰οΈŽ2 - SWAGFULL LIFE
π“†‰οΈŽ3 - FIRST MEET???
π“†‰οΈŽ4 - THE EXIT
π“†‰οΈŽ5 - HIS FAMILY
π“†‰οΈŽ6 - RESULTS
π“†‰οΈŽ7 - JEON'S CLUB
π“†‰οΈŽ8 - BET TIME
π“†‰οΈŽ9 - TRAPPED I
π“†‰οΈŽ10 - TRAPPED II
π“†‰οΈŽ11 - IN HIS ARMS

π“†‰οΈŽ_I-N-T-R-O_

143 6 9
By naneun_tina_shiii

It's my 3rd novel I guess so... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

There are so many drafted novels which I think I am not yet ready to publish this is one of them

It's mah birthday day so 🌚 I decided to give something to you instead of taking something from you so go ahead and rEaD it 😜

Let me firstly introduce you with story character's

JIN...
(Jn)

Jin is the older brother in the Kim family, but he behaves more like a younger sibling, both within the family and in their group of friends. He is married to Juhi and is 29 years old.

Min yoongi...
(Suga)

Suga is the second eldest brother and is known for his sharp wit and savage remarks. He is the brother of Min Yoonji and is married to Sera. He is 29 years old.

Jung Ho-seok...
(Jh)

Hobi is the sunshine of the group, always bringing positivity and energy. However, he can quickly become serious and intense if he gets angry. He is married to Shine and is 28 years old.

Kim Nam-joon...
(Rm)

RM is the leader of the group and is known for his impressive intellect, with an IQ of 148. He is 27 years old and is dating Jully.

Park jimin...
(Jim)

Jimin is the king of flirtation and the angel of the group, always showing care and affection towards his loved ones. He is single and 26 years old.

Kim Taehyung...
(Tae)

Tae is the baby of the group and often gives off a cool, "winter bear" vibe. He sometimes acts a bit eccentric but is truly a sweetheart. He is single and 26 years old.

Joen Jungkook...
(Jk)

Jungkook, the main character, is known for his low temper and strong possessiveness towards the things he values or aims to achieve. He is single and 24 years old.

Woon Yn...
(Yn)

Yn is the main character and the secret queen of the dark world, with her true identity still unrevealed. She is single and 20 years old.

Min Yoonji...
(Yji - yoongi's sis)

Yoonji, the sister of Min Yoongi, is known as the gossip queen who can't keep any secret to herself. She has a rivalry with Jimin and is single at 20 years old.

Jeon jae-hee...
(Jhe - jk's sis)

Jaehee, Jungkook's sister, is a bundle of cuteness and the most mischievous member of the family. She has a rivalry with Taehyung and is single at 20 years old.

Jung ji-woon
(Juw- jhopes sis)

Jiwoon is the sister of Hobi and is characterized by her caring nature, maturity, and unwavering support for her family. She is 27 years old.

Namjoon, Jin, and Taehyun are the sons of Mr. and Mrs. Kim, the eldest members of the family. Yoongi and Yoonji belong to Mr. and Mrs. Min, the second elder couple. JK, Jaehee, and Jimin are the children of Mr. and Mrs. Jeon, with Jimin being their stepbrother having two mothers. Hobi and Ji-woon are the children of JK's dad's sisters and live with them. Together, they form a diverse group of siblings from different branches of the family.

Mr. Jeon and Ms. Jeon are referred to as "bade papa" (elder uncle) and "badi maa" (elder aunt) respectively.

Mr. Min/Jeon and Ms. Jeon/Min are known as "chote papa" (younger uncle) and "choti maa" (younger aunt) respectively.

These titles denote their positions within the family hierarchy and are used to show respect and affection.

-12 apr 2023-
_________

So be ready the story will be so interesting... I think so 🤕

.

.

To readers..

Do you all like my contain...

If there I some mistake you can tell me I will not mind it...☺️

And stay home stay safe 😷🏘️

And enjoy my FF..... Bye 👋🏻

Next part will upload soon 🤭

So be active..... HERE.....

Let me know by comments and votes how much you like my stories......

사랑해요

보라해

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 1.3K 29
"Secrets I've held in my heart, Are harder to hide than I thought. " β™‘β™‘β™‘ 𝘐𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘡 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨? 𝘐𝘚 οΏ½...
24.2K 753 23
Akira has made all the wrong choices all her life and when reality finally comes knocking , she is completed destroyed . Regret pooled in her veins...
40.1K 2.8K 62
Marrying a straight person isn't good at all. But falling in love with a straight person is it wrong? Having crush on him for several years is it a c...
162K 4.8K 38
Y/n, a Cold hearted person.No one saw her smile except her close ones.She is someone who you do not want to mess with... ____________________________...