Street Affection (Completed)

By thereallashleynicole

A love story. The street way. More

Cast
Birthday Bitch
One Drink, Too Many
Bad Things Never Happen
You Are ... The Father
A New Leaf
My House, My Rules
You Set Me Up?
Closer
Juko
Juko Pt. 2
Oh Californiaaa
Feelings
Double Trouble
Jealousy
Amazing Mr. Fuck Up
Detective Mitchell
Evidence
Letting Go
Chasing Waterfalls
Boom
Deal With The Devil
Something Is Wrong
Traumatized
Voicemails
Blame
Out With The Old, In With The New
Ridin' Or Not
Blood On My Hands
Family Ties
Love & War
Eyes In the Back of My Head
A Cell or A Coffin
Real Niggas Never Die
Tell Me Who You Loyal To
Remember That Deal?
Two Can Keep A Secret, If One Of Them Is Dead
Keep Your Friends Close, And Your Enemies Closer
Love The Way You Lie
Innocent or Guilty
Whatever It Takes
Mission Impossible
Pillow Talk
The Truth Will Out
Nowhere To Run
Bad Timing
Kiss It Better
Strangers
Welcome Home
Home Sweet Home
Decisions Decisions
Mr & Mrs
Draco's POV
Promises Are Meant to Be Broken
Bygones be Bygones
Tell It How It Is
'Til Death Do Us Part

Two Can Play That Game

690 42 1
By thereallashleynicole

~Cristina POV

"That was amazing." Bryson said sitting up out of the bed. I walked over to my clothes and put them on. "No words?" He asked. "I have to go." I said trying to avoid eye contact with him.

"Normally after I fuck a woman for two hours, they have a lot more to say." He said confused. "I'm sorry. I just really have to go. I have some errands to run." I said putting on my shoes. As I walked towards the door, Bryson grabbed my arm. "What's going on with you? You did the same shit last night."

"I already had this conversation with you Bryson. I don't want to get my heartbroken and I will if I fall for you. I refuse to go out like that." I sighed. "I won't hurt you. I want to try to make something work with you if you just let me." He said pulling me closer.

Before I could respond, my phone began to ring. He looked at me and quickly grabbed my phone off the dresser answering it.

"Hey, hello. Yeah sorry, Cristina can't come to the phone right now." He said. He hung up the phone and looked down at me. "Bryson you shouldn't have done that." I sighed. "You saved me Cristina. I could have gone to prison for the rest of my life for a crime I didn't commit, and you saved me. How can you not expect me to fall for you? Why won't you let me fall for you." He said.

"Because I didn't save you." I grabbed my phone out of his hands and walk out of the house. I looked at my call log to see who Bryson spoke to.

Fuck.

It was my brother, Quan. I dialed his number back waiting for him to answer.

"Who the hell answered your phone?" He asked answering the phone. "Are you ready to be picked up? Did they process you out?" I asked ignoring the question. "Yeah, I'm ready. I been ready for two hours and this is my second time calling you. Where you been at?" He asked.

"Busy, I'm on the way to you."

~Will POV

"This your first ride out with us. Not to say you can't handle business but, you know what you doing?" Eli asked looking at me. "Man don't question him. He got this." Kobi said. "The nigga can't speak for himself or something?"

"I can speak for myself. I can handle it. I been doing this shit since I was youngin." I said drawing both of their attention to me. "How we supposed to just trust you? I mean, ain't to many white boys from the Raq doing what you doing. How I know you ain't a cop?" Eli asked.

"Guess you'll have to trust me. Any of y'all heard from Sanai?" I asked changing the subject. "No, you?" Kobi asked. "I haven't heard from her since yesterday." I said getting worried a little. "Speaking of the devil." Eli said as Sanai walked in. She ignored all of us and walked into her office. "Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Kobi mumbled.

I got up following behind her.

"I don't want to be bothered right now." She said without looking up at me. "What happened after I left?" I asked sitting down anyway. "He yelled and he left. You shouldn't have come out the room." She sighed. "Why you got shades on?" I asked. "It's hot outside. The sun is shining."

"I don't see no sun inside. Take she shades off Sanai." I said. "Will get out, please. I just need some alone time."

I stood up taking her shades off myself.

"What the fuck happened to your eye?" I asked looking at Sanai's face. "Nothing. I uh, fell." She said looking away. "Yeah, and my name is Doofus. Stop playing with me Sanai. What the fuck happened?" I asked again. "Nothing, it's not that important." I said. "Did your fiancé do this to your face? Did that bitch hit you after I left?" I asked.

"Will, please. Just let it go."

"How long has this been going on?" I asked. "There's nothing going on." She said trying to put her shades back on, but I grabbed them. "Do Kobi and Eli know that bitch been putting his hands on you?" I asked.

"This was a first-time thing. It was an accident okay. He'd never put his hands on me before. You knowing is already bad enough. Telling Kobi and Eli would just make the situation worse." She said making me laugh a little. "You really think I'm some dumbass. You of all people know that I know what abuse looks like. I dealt with that shit myself. Hell, you have too. And you got out of that shit. You mean to tell me you putting up with it again?" I scoffed.

"You have to promise not to tell Kobi and Eli. Please Will." She begged.

"I don't make promises."

~Draco POV

I sat on the couch staring at the notebook that Cristina left here.

Should I respect her privacy?

Do I open it?

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of my doorbell. I took the book putting it under my couch cushion and made my way to the door. It was Mason.

"What you doing here?" I asked opening the door letting him in. "Figured I'd stop by and see how you was feeling." He said walking in and sitting down on the couch. "Preciate that. How's everything with the business going?" I asked. "Oh, it's going smooth. Had a good last few drops. Ran into some good connects. We making bank right now." He said. "Good. Then that means you can help me with something." I said making him raise a brow. "Help with what?"

"I need you to find Armani."

"Why'd you let her go in the first place?" He asked raising a brow. "Ain't much I could do from a fucking cell now is there? I don't want to have this argument with another person. Can you do it or do I have to ask somebody else?" I scoffed. "Nah, I got you bro. I'll be back, my laptop is in the car." He said walking off.

"Now, from what I've heard, the girl fell of the map. No phone, she doesn't have another place of residence. How exactly do you expect me to find her?" He asked. "I didn't notice it until today, I gave her a car. My car." I said which seemed to still make him confused. "It was my car; I gave it to her which makes it hers. I remember the tag. If I give you the tag, can you get me a location?" I asked. "I can get you a range. I can't pinpoint an exact location."

"A range is all I need."

"Bet." He said opening his laptop. "What's the tag?"

"6 - L - N - E - 8 - 7 - 8."

He typed away on his computer until we both heard a ding noise. "What is it? Did you get something?" I asked. "Marietta. That's all I got. Something around Fairground and Barnes Mill." He said. "Who the fuck does she know in Marietta?" I asked myself. "Days Inn." He said.

"What?"

"Days Inn, the hotel. Its around there. She probably don't know nobody in Marietta. She probably got a room." He said. "Looks like I'm taking a little trip." I said. "Not with that nice bling on your ankle." He said reminding me. "Fuck. I forgot about this shit." I sighed. "I got you." He said.

"I can't bring you into this."

"The minute I joined this organization, we became a family. You my brother just as much as I'm yours. If you try to see Armani right now, she gone run. I can talk to her. I can get her to come home. Let me do it."

~Cristina POV

"Been so long since I had a nice hot shower." Quan said coming downstairs sitting next to me. "Are you going to make Bryson suffer?" I asked making him side eye me. "Why the fuck does it matter?" He asked adding a little more bass to his voice. "I just wanted to know."

"Y'all mutha fuckas got something on? Was that the nigga who answered the phone earlier?" He asked. "What, no. I just ask because of his son." I said. "What about his son?" He asked. "Well, after he was released, his baby mom kind of ran off and left the kid. Considering his circumstances, Child Protective Services took him. He has a hearing coming up and he needs to be there. Maybe you could hold off until the kid has a safe place to go." I said making him laugh a little.

"I don't give a fuck about him or his son. When I see him, I'm sending the bitch straight to his maker. No fucking questions."

~Third Person POV

"We have a week to plan until Quan gets out." Myra said to Armani. Little did they both know; he had already been released. "That's not a lot of time to be handling a life-or-death situation like this." Armani sighed. There were more things stressing Armani out than this. The situation with Draco on top of an unborn baby, she was afraid she'd have a repeat of last time and miscarry.

"Well, that leaves us with two options."

"What are the options?" I asked.

"We get to Bryson first. Or Quan and Cristina." She said making me shake my head. "Neither one of those options sound safe at the moment." I sighed. "Maybe you should go home." Myra suggested. "You're crazy."

"He's the father of your child. He fell in love with you Armani. He won't hurt you." Myra said.

"No, you don't get it. I lied to him for months about this. I lied to Will. I dragged my best friend into this. I lied to you. My son isn't with my best friend. I haven't spoken to her since everything went down. My son is with Child Protective Services. I made a mistake. Multiple mistakes. Reasons for him to want to kill me with no hesitation. I cannot go see him. I can't face him. I'm scared okay. I'm fucking terrified right now." Armani said wiping away a tear that started to fall.

There was a knock on the door causing both of their hearts to drop. No one should know someone is in this room. No one should be knocking on the door. The knock sounded again followed by the words, "Room Service."

A sigh of relief came from their mouths. "I got it." Armani said getting up and going towards the door. She opened the door making her heart drop. "What are you doing here?" She asked trying to stay calm.

"I knew I would find you here."

MAKE SURE TO VOTE⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2 💋

Next Time On Street Affection...

I started to knock on the door, but it was opened. "Please don't be no bullshit." I said to myself. I grabbed my gun from my waistband cocking it back. I opened the door seeing a pool of blood. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." I looked up seeing Armani and some girl standing over the body. "What the fuck happened!" I yelled. "H-He tried to kill me." The girl said. "Who the fuck are you? Who the fuck is this?"

**

"You're speaking to me as if you know me." Cristina said to me. "I do. I know you're plan. I know what you're up to with Bryson. You won't get away with it." I said. "Fuck you." She said about to walk out the bathroom. "You don't want to do that." I said making her stop. "If you walk out that door, you'll see a gun pointed right at your fucking temple and trust me, he'll pull the trigger. If you want to leave this bathroom alive, call your brother and stop him. Now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

529 56 4
This is the type of story to have you on the edge of your seat. Come along into the twisted tale!
2.5M 87.5K 40
Read?
58.9K 1.4K 35
metanoia - the journey of changing your mind, heart, self , or way of of life β€’read to find out witcho nosey self
973K 41.3K 60
"πšˆπš˜πšžπš› πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš’πšœ π—§π—’π—«π—œπ—–, 𝚒𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚘 πš›πš˜πš–πšŠπš—πšŒπš’πš—πš."