Love by chance? - soulmate AU...

By jimininiiiii

Yoongi wasn't expecting this at all, he wasn't expecting something that meant nothing to either of them but a... More

Characters + extra notes
Only time will tell...
Everything felt right.
Yoongi's chosen enemy.
Something isn't adding up.
Completely and utterly hopeless.
Chosen love will never be an option
We weren't made for each other.
Maybe it already has.
Jimin's heart shattering...
Maybe they were nothing at all.
"I know."
Facing a battle of their own.
I'm always rooting for you, even if it's just from the sidelines.
Known as the rejected ones?
What are you hiding?
Tangled up in bed.
Rightful place.
I was forever yours.
Which one will he let go?
Maybe it's because I didn't deserve it.
Red string of fate.
What has destiny done to me?
I'm never going to shut up.
Jimin's weakness.
Memories of his love are unfolding.
Make it right.
Sometimes you need to lose in order to gain.
Meaning we're all happy again...all seven of us.
They were never truly each other's.
Maybe they would be okay.
Finally, I felt a little at peace.
Who's that bitch to come in the way?
I'm selfish enough to know when and when NOT to open my mouth
Who would have thought...
I haven't even lived properly.
walk down memory lane.
I had to ruin him too.
If he didn't try he would regret it forever.

Let's move on from enemies.

737 36 7
By jimininiiiii

"Yes I don't have to look for them...I have already found them".

Authors POV:
What did Yoongi mean when he said he's met them? Has he finally realised Jimin is his mate?

Well those questions will be answered...

Yoongi stood looking at Jin and Jimin. He saw the fear in Jimin's eyes and the confusion in Seokjin's.

"Jimin YOU HAVE A MATE. There's a stupid mark on your wrist stop chasing me."

Jimin looked down at his wrist that was clearly covered. He wanted to pull it up and say "Here look fucking look it's the same as yours". But he didn't move. His hands were stuck to his sides as tears fell from his doll like eyes.

Jimin stood there listening to all that Yoongi had to say.

The silence was eerie as Yoongi recalled what happened at the club once Jimin and Seokjin took off.

~ Flashback ~

Yoongi POV:
I sat on the cold floor after Hyung took Jimin away. It's funny how at a club people usually come to dance, sing and forget their sorrows well I was only here to see HIM.

I did get to see him and things also escalated but here I am now whilst everyone sings and dances with their friends or mate I'm mopping around because I'm too stupid to understand what's happening.

I continued to scold myself and even cry thinking about Jimin.

Why was it so hard for us to just talk? What did Jin Hyung mean? Do I deserve this punishment?

I got up from the floor and wiped my eyes before walking towards my friends...well whoever was left.

Before I could though I felt someone fall into my arms. She was a petit woman dressed in a really tight dress and all I could think about was HOW is she moving in that?

Anyways as soon as she was able to hold herself up I let go of her not wanting to touch her longer than needed.

She squinted her eyes at me and I looked at her weirdly. Did she know me?

I smiled and tried to get away but she held my hand. "I was looking everywhere for you". I looked at her clearly confused and then she explained further.

"I saw the mark on your hand earlier and well.." I waited for her to continue but she didn't. In fact she showed me her wrist and there lay the mark. The same one as mine.

Three musical notes lay on her hand...I examined her arm with my own and saw that indeed they were the same. She had three and I had three.

I looked at her completely baffled as she pushed herself into my arms and kissed my cheek. "I'm
Ji-eun but you can call me IU for short. And my handsome soulmate what's your name?"

I didn't hug her back my hands were in the air all awkward and the only thing that came out of my mouth was "Min Yoongi".

Authors POV:
If Yoongi had paid even the closest bit of attention he may have noticed that the marks weren't identical but the pressure of them being identical outweighed any doubts.

As Min Yoongi found his so called soulmate Jimin suffered at home. Every time IU hugged Yoongi Jimin would feel it. He would feel pain. EVERYTIME she kissed Yoongi's check Jimin would feel it. He would feel the pain. Because ONLY he knew.

So as IU introduced Yoongi to her friends as if he was some sort of trophy Yoongi stood still. He wanted to find his mate he did but he didn't want IT to be true.

He didn't want him and Jimin not being one to be true.

IU danced with Yoongi until she dropped and as Yoongi took her home she attempted to kiss and even get him to mate her.

It all felt wrong to Yoongi but he just didn't know why. He never knows why. He just feels it all. He wishes he had an interpreter who would tell him what everything meant.

His wolf was useless - for some odd reason his wolf was upset with him and evidently so because Yoongi failed to acknowledge the possibility of having anything with Jimin.

He wanted it yes sure, but he didn't go above and beyond to find out and that's what annoyed his wolf. His mate was in front of him yet he wasn't able to identify him.

It all felt like some sort of sick joke.

That night Yoongi tossed and turned unable to sleep, I mean he met his soulmate and he should be happy but why wasn't he?

His mind kept going to Jimin the one he supposedly hated but fell harder than ever for.

Jimin was his everything and you could tell but Yoongi always failed to see the obvious he wasn't a man with a straight forward life and knowing Yoongi he never tried to work around that.

Yoongi felt discomfort whilst trying to get some sleep and once he did fall asleep the loud ringtone woke him up and boom he ended up at Jimin's place.

The last place he wanted to be at right now because he didn't think he could control himself.

~ End of flashback ~

Authors POV:
Yoongi took a long pause before blurting out the sentence he never wanted to say "Iv met her...she's called IU. Once you and hyung left I found her and I must admit she's gorgeous, she's out going complete opposite to me but hey we balance each other out.".

Yoongi didn't think she was gorgeous because o one compared to Jimin but he said those harsh words and he would continue to say them because JIMIN DESERVED TO BE HAPPY WITH HIS REAL MATE.

If only Yoongi wasn't that oblivious.

Jimin took steps backwards not believing what Yoongi was saying. Jin held him tightly and whispered sweet nothings to him.

Jimin's tears were uncontrollable did that seriously happen? Did Yoongi meet his soulmate? Then who was he? Who was Jimin in all of this?

Nothing made sense anymore and Yoongi took a deep breath before coming forward. Jimin immediately stopped him and said "Don't come closer I won't be able to stop myself."

Yoongi nodded and said "Jimin Iv found her and I need to focus on her. Soon you will find yours and then we can both be happy. Also now you can't call me at crazy o clock and expect me to come over. However, you still are somewhat of a friend so I hope to see you on our Friday meet ups and I hope things can be the same...if not better; let's move on from enemies.

Then just like that Yoongi walked out.

As he did Jimin collapsed into jin's arms and Seokjin screamed for him to wake up and the sad part is that Yoongi heard but did not turn back because he knew he wouldn't be able to let go.

He knew if he goes to Jimin now Jimin won't let him move on and he himself wotn move on.

Their love was undeniably sweet. The entire world could agree.

However, some things are just not meant to be.

Jin quickly called a friend who was a doctor and hoped for the best for Jimin. His body was growing weak day by day and he had no idea how he would handle this.

The said doctor walked in and started to examine Jimin he already had a very stressed out look on his face once he was down he sighed and spoke to Jin. "Hyung cases like this is the reason why I hate my job. Jimin...he's a rare omega right?"

Seokjin nodded frantically and the Doctor continued "That basically means in order to find his mate he needs to get intimate with someone...Right?"

Jin nodded again trying to understand WHERE the doctor who was by the way called Mark was talking about.

"That someone has to be WITHOUT a mark initially so the mark then appears AFTER the sex. Even if there's no Mating".

Jin stumbled back and thought back to everything. It was making even more sense now. "The person is Yoongi. Jimin spent his heat with Yoongi".

Mark sighed and said "This Yoongi guy whoever he is could NOT have had a mark before the intimate moment because he's Jimin's soulmate."

Jin nodded along as mark continued "The way Jimin's body is right now means Yoongi has rejected him directly or indirectly. Why would he do that? Did Jimin mention this bonding to Yoongi? Because Yoongi won't know Jin he won't feel it. Because DUMB ASS ALPHAS ARE SO OBLIVIOUS IT HURTS".

Mark was raging and Seokjin raged with him because it's not fair. Why is it always the good ones that suffer the most?

When will they find their happy ending?

"Jin Hyung he's hurting, his body is growing weak because it's not near his alpha so you need to bring them closer together you need to make them talk. If Jimin is too far gone then Yoongi may not be able to get him back out".

Jin nodded aggressively and said "I'm going to do it don't worry I'll make sure they talk. I mean I have to try...but Yoongi found his mate".

Mark's eyes grew wide and he said "Iv never heard that before that's not possible Jimin's mate is Yoongi and Yoongi's mate is Jimin. They can't have another one."

Jin shook his head saying "No mark three soulmates do exist I have two mates there's three of us. Joon my alpha and Jungkook our omega".

Mark smiled and said "I'm happy to hear that Jin but what I mean is that rare omegas can only have one mate...not more than that. Hence it's physically impossible for that to be true".

Jin just sat down at the edge of Jimin's bed and said "Mark I don't know anymore...you're right Yoongi may have indirectly rejected Jimin because he found his mate but who's going to tell him this person isn't his mate? There must be a reason as to why Yoongi believes this person is his mate...something is wrong and we need to figure it out".

Mark nodded and gave Jin a reassuring smile "I'll come to check on him again very soon till then take care of him and yourself. What I would also recommend is that you speak to Taehyung about this. I know you Jin and I know you haven't told him anything. Speak to Jimin and tell Tae..he deserves to know".

Jin nodded and hugged mark before leading him out of the house.

Then Jin came back to Jimin's room and slept next to him on the bed hugging him tightly. "Jimin I'm so sorry hyung wasn't able to do anything. I'm so sorry".

Just like that the Jin fell asleep with only one thought in mind - Park Jimin and Min Yoongi's reunion.

Yoongi POV:
I may look like a douche and Jin Hyung may hate me but I don't care all I care about was Jimin and how he felt towards me.

A huge part of me knew that he wouldn't be able to hate me but I hate myself for losing that control. His cries hurt my heart and I felt my body shake and my wolf howled in pain.

Yet I ignored all of those things and walked to the car. As soon as I got in I hit my head on the wheel and cried. I cried for everything and my stomach hurt.

I felt like I would puke and I did. I opened the car door and emptied the contents of my stomach on the ground.

This was not how it was meant to be. It shouldn't have to be this way.

But it was and because it was it hurt a lot more than it needed to.

My mind was on haywire and a part of me felt like I could feel Jimin's pain. But that's not possible right?

Maybe it's IU and there's something wrong with her? Yes that has to be it.

I messaged her and hoped she would reply but she didn't I waited for ten mins but she didn't. So I started the car and took off.

My mind wasn't with me and maybe that's why I didn't realise how fast I was going and how there was a car horning at me and maybe that's why I lay lifeless with blood oozing out of my body with my car upside down...mumbling one name; not IU not any of my friends but Jimin.

"I'm sorry Jimin".

Taehyung POV:
I woke up the next morning to peppery kisses all over my beautiful face. The kisses sent electricity to my body because being kissed by your mate was a whole different matter.

It was hot, it was addicting and it was my only source of health.

I needed him and I wanted him. Nothing could separate us and that's how I wanted it to be.

"Good morning my love". Hoseok Hyung spoke and I nuzzled my face into his bare chest and said "Morning alpha".

He groaned and said "I will never get tired of you saying that".

I decided to tease and said "Say what alpha?"

And I rolled the word on my tongue before he held my face and kissed me. "Shut up Tae and just kiss me".

I kissed him back with just as much passion and kept pulling back saying "Alpha". And that did it for him he rolled us in the bed so that he was on top of me and began making out.

I loved every moment of it, the way his hands roamed on my body and the way his kisses were sweet and sensual but oh so lustful at the same time.

Before it could get any further my phone rang and I groaned loudly as Hoseok Hyung chuckled and said "You better take that my omega I guarantee it's Jin Hyung".

With that he got up off the bed and walked into the bathroom and I whined at that mumbling "I hate him, always leaving me in the bed alone and cold".

Then I picked the phone up and indeed it was Jin Hyung. "Tae baby get home please".

That's all he said before he cut the call and instantly I knew something was wrong because Jin Hyung NEVER talks so calmly after Iv stayed with Hoseok Hyung and he never calls me baby he practically raises me like I'm some trash but I know deep down he loves me. Plus he always expects me to be home instantly in the morning and right now it was the afternoon; 1pm.

So I ran to the bathroom and pulled Hyung's hoodie off of him and said "I need this - Something is wrong and if Jin Hyungs takes it out on me I need something to drown my sorrows in."

He laughed at me and said "Call me and I'll come by". I nodded and kissed his lips and then ran off.

But then I missed him again so I ran to the bathroom once again pushed him against the wall and kissed him.

He laughed into the kiss and held my waist tightly. Kissing back with even more force. "Okay you horny omega go now". He said and I nodded putting our heads together then actually running this time.

I got home only to realise the atmosphere was very dramatic. I could cut the tension with a knife.

"Where's Chim?" I asked as soon as I got in.

Hyung sat me down on the couch and began to talk.

Once he finished my mouth lay hung open and I took Hyung's hand and walked to Jimin.

His state explained everything and the only thing I could say is "Why Yoongi Hyung why?"

I think that was on all of our heads. What even happened and how was it going to be fixed?

Was it ever going to be right again?

Jungkook's POV:
After what my mother had said last night I decided the best course of action was to run away.

So I ran out last night from my bedroom window and trust me it was a big fall but I had people in my home that I could actually trust.

My bodyguards were waiting for me at the bottom and as I jumped they held me.

Then they even dropped me off safety to Namjoon's.

I got to Hyung's home and as soon as he opened the door I ran into his arms.

I waved goodbye to my bodyguard; Young and cuddled into Hyung's arms.

"Save me Hyung she's gonna make me marry him and I don't want to".

Before Joon Hyung could say anything I passed out due to the nervousness and fear built within me.

I could only hope they don't find him and hurt him I couldn't live with that.

The fear of losing my two mates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
AYYYOOO IM BACK!!!

Honestly I updated a lot earlier than I usually would and I'm so happy for this book because I have so many ideas and I'm hoping they work out.

Let me know what you think so far and constructive criticism is preferred.

I realised that maybe I should have Jinkook,  Yoonmin and then Vmonhope.

But what's done is done I can't reverse that BUT good news I have a very good plot for a Jinkook book and I'm excited to release that soon too.

Thank you for the support and continue to read, vote and comment it means a lot

And as always eat healthy, drink plenty and stay safe my lovelies 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.7K 37
"Y-yoongi what are you doing. I thought...."Jimin said in shock. "Hey hey we can be together you just have to abort it. Okay? "yoongi said cradling...
12K 509 27
what happens when heart broken yn, whose abusive boyfriend left her pregnant is arranged with Kim taehyung; he is cold and ignorant towards her but...
26.8K 1K 8
SHORT STORY "Um, excuse me, sir! Do you need help?" When Yoongi looks up, the air is knocked out of his body. There, standing right in front of him...
317K 14.1K 89
Jin and Jimin have never had their heats while in fame before. This was because of heat suppressants, tight schedules, and the three alphas in the do...