๐˜”๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ | ๐˜š๏ฟฝ...

By slashfilms

Your parents decided that you should to go to Camp Crystal Lake for 2 weeks, not knowing the dangers that mig... More

Information
1. Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake
2. The Man With the Machete
3. Kill em'
4. Drown
5. Figure it out
6. First Impressions
7. First Time Meeting
8. Sarah
9. Pouring Outside
10. A Simple Afternoon
11. Horror Movies
12. The Cleaning Squad
13. Basement
14. Almost Back to Normal
15. Escape, or Don't
16. Never Leaving
17. Heading to the City
18. First Kisses, More Fights
19. Going Out(Side)
20. Outside Encounters
21. Dinner Discussions
23. Gas Station (Pt 2)
24. Back Home
25. Movies and Bargaining
26. Freedom?
Sequel?!
100k Reads!

22. Gas Station (Pt 1)

4.7K 124 139
By slashfilms

2nd Person POV:
It is 3 days after you were told that you were going to college. You are putting on clothes with Carrie. Your first day of college would be on September 8th. Currently, it was August 3rd. You would have a whole month to prepare.

"So, for my hair what should we do?" You ask, playing with your hair. Carrie taps her chin. "I mean... we could get you a wig? Or we could dye your hair?" She suggests. I do like my natural hair... I guess a wig works. But aren't they hard to manage?

"I guess I could work with a wig," you say with a laugh. You feel your hair and think. A new identity. Will people still recognize me, even with all these new changes? And what would happen then, if they do? Would I be brought to the Police and be interrogated? ...

Carrie taps you, pulling you out of your thoughts. "Here," she says with a smile. In her hands, is an outfit:

You smiled as you looked at the outfit. It was a brown button up sweater with beige overalls on top.

"This used to be mine, but now you can have it. I think it would suit you better anyways," she shyly tells you. You wrap your arms around Carrie. "Thank you, Carrie..!" you take the outfit from her, putting it on your bed.

"I think that I can use my old backpack and supplies for the school. All I need now is a wig," you explain, tapping your chin. Carrie thinks. "I mean, I can find a way to get you one. It won't be too difficult," she says, patting your shoulder. You beam. "Alright. Thanks!"

~~

You are quietly reading B/n while Carrie and Kayako read different books beside you. You all often make up time for reading together.

As you get to the last few pages in your chapter, you hear someone curse out, "Fuck!"

You jump from the sound and put down your book. "What was that?" Carraie questions. Kayako disappears for a brief moment before reappearing. "Billy," she says in her usual quiet voice. Kayako doesn't normally speak, so it still seems strange when she does.

You put your book down onto your bed and get up. "I'm going to go see what happened with Billy. I'll be right back," you quickly explain before heading out of the room. I really hope that Billy didn't hurt himself.

You skip some steps as you go down the stairs. Where did the voice come from? You then hear some arguing outside and some clattering noises. So, you go to check it out (obviously).

You open the front door and see Billy and (surprisingly) Chucky both trying to fix something on the car. Billy holds Chucky up angrily, and Chucky defensively holds a rod in his small hands. "What happened?" You ask, walking up to the two of them.

Billy sees you and drops Chucky to the ground. "Hey!... um- nothing happened," he innocently says with a grin. Chucky makes a "Tch," sound as he kicks Billy roughly in the leg. "Hey!" Billy yells at Chucky, snatching the rod.

"Give that back!" Chucky yells, trying to jump up and grab it back. Billy shakes his head angrily. "Why should I? You just ruined my car," he scowls at Chucky.

You take the rod from Billy, which you then realize is a windshield wiper. Your eyes wander to Billy's car, and you see the damage Chucky had done. Chucky had broken off the windshield wiper, leaving a very noticeable crack in the other end of the windshield wiper.

Holding the wiper just above Chucky's head, you ask, "What do you need this for?" Chucky gives you an innocent smile. "Just for some work I need to do." Work? Chucky has.. work?

You think whether to believe him or not. You find it almost hard not to believe Chucky because he had lied before. Trusting your gut, you decide to trust him, handing him the windshield wiper.

"Thanks, sweets," he winks, before turning and sticking his middle finger up at Billy. He rolls his eyes at Chucky. "Now I need to get a new windshield wiper," Billy sighs, rubbing his temples. "Sorry. We can go get a new one," you suggest with a smile. Billy thinks for a second before nodding. "Yeah, sure. I know a mechanic that we can go to." You nod. When we went to the gas station, I saw that Bo had a few windshield wipers. Maybe I can convince Billy to go to him instead. Besides, I'm more familiar with Bo.

Billy turns to me. "You should go get your stuff. I need to deal with Chucky," he says with a smile. Chucky gives Billy a menacing glare. "Oh- okay," you mumble, heading back inside. Once you enter the house and are out of view from the two, you hear the two beginning to cuss out each other. You find it a bit funny, and giggle at the two arguing.

You walk up the stairs and into your room. Kayako and Carrie aren't in your room anymore, which surprises you a bit.

You go to your dresser and decide to grab a baggy green sweater. You grab a grey skirt to go with it.

You take off your plain F/c shirt and F/c shorts, leaving you in a bra and panties. You put your clothes in a neat pile on your dresser and make a mental note to wash it later.

You put on your new clothes when a thought pops up in your brain. Can Brahms see me right now? You pray that he can't as you quickly slip on your clothes.

You grab a small bag that has some "essentials" inside (your wallet being included). You then leave your room and back outside.

You wave to Billy. You notice that Chucky is gone and ask, "Where is Chucky?" He replies with a simple, "Just work." You simply nod and enter the passenger seat of the car. Billy enters the drivers side and starts up the car.

"I have a request," you begin saying as you play with the strap on your bag. Billy stops and turns to you. "Yeah? Is something wrong?" You shake your head. "I was just wondering if we could go see Bo, instead of the mechanic you know," you shyly suggest. Billy's eyes switch to a more upset, even confused look.

"Why do you need to see Bo?" He sternly asks, stopping the car completely. The grip you have on your bag tightens. "I-i don't. I was just suggesting," you answer. You notice Billy's jaw clench as he starts driving.

1st Person POV (Billy):
What does Y/n want with Bo? Are they in a secret relationship? They better not be. If I find out that Bo even touched Y/n once, he's dead. I have to figure out what Y/n wants with Bo.

~~

2nd Person POV (You):
You see the gas station come into view and turn to Billy to see if he has any sort of reaction seeing it. Instead, he turns his head towards you and smiles. Why's he smiling at me?... is he mad? No, he can't be. You smile back at him. And what he does next surprises you.

Billy turns and pulls into the gas station. You turn your head towards him. "...thank you, Billy," you say softly. Billy simply nods.

Billy parks the car right beside of the gas station. You bite your cheek and turn your head to Billy. "Are you okay if we're here?" You ask softly. Billy nods and smiles. "Mhm. If you want to come here, we'll come here," he says, even though his tone sounds bitter. You lean over and hug Billy. "Thanks," you mumble, before exiting the car. Billy does the same.

You look around to see if Bo, or anyone, is in sight. I don't think anyone will be here today.

To your surprise, someone did show up. A man, wearing a dirtied, orangish sweater, a green hat, and jeans approaches you.

"Hello, miss. Can I help you?" He asks. Billy notices the man and moves in front of you. You turn your body so that you can still see the man.

"Mhm. I was looking for a man named Bo. Me and my friend need a windshield," you explain to the man as Billy continues to stand in from of you in a possessive manner.

The man let's out a chuckle as he stares at you. "Bo isn't here at the moment," he says. You move yourself to be in front of Billy and ask, "Do you know where he is?" The man simply shakes his head. "Afraid not, miss. He just simply disa-" "Stop telling lies, Lester," a familiar voice interrupts. You see Bo walk out of the shop, grinning at you.

"Hi, Bo," you cheerfully say. He grins at you. "Hey, Y/n. and...?" Bo raises an eyebrow at Billy. But the two already seem to know each other.

"Billy Loomis," Billy replies with a smile as he holds out his hand for Bo to shake. "Bo Sinclair," Bo replies, shaking Billy's hand. The two hold the handshake, their grips both tightening.

The two finally release the handshake. "So, who's this?" You point to the man, who continues to stare at you.

Bo turns his head and says, "That would be my brother. Lester Sinclair." Your eyes widen. "I didn't know you had a brother," you say. Lester laughs. "Actually, there are tw-" "That's enough, Lester," Bo cuts him off again. He then laughs. "Don't mind him." You and Billy exchange looks. "Okay," you mumble.

Bo clears his throat. "Anyways, what brings you back here again?" He asks, still eyeing Billy in a judgemental way. You go to explain, but Billy speaks before you do.

"We need a new windshield wiper. Mine broke," he sternly explains. "Can I see the damage?" Bo asks. Billy nods, and leads him to the car, leaving you with Lester.

"Nice to meet you, Lester," you quietly mutter to the man, who was picking at the dirt in his fingernail. He looks up and grins. "You too, miss." You giggle. "You don't need to call me Miss. You can call me by my name. Y/n," you say with a smile. Lester's cheeks turn a faint pink as he nods.

"Okay, I think I have the part you guys need," Bo concludes as he walks back to you and Lester. You beam. "Great. How much for it?" You ask, pulling out your wallet (again). Bo puts his hand on yours, shaking his head. "Free of charge," he laughs. You giggle. "You sure?" Bo nods. "Ye-" "Okay, where's the wind shield wiper?" Billy interrupts, looking visibly annoyed at the interaction between you and Bo.

Bo's eyes narrow. "Follow me," he says in a plain tone as he ushers you and Billy to his garage. Bo and Billy have a lot of tension between the two of them... has something happened between them in the past?- does Bo know Billy's a killer?! Have they gotten into a fight about that in the past?... You decide to ask Billy about him and Bo later. You hope that he'll give you a truthful answer.

"Here are the wind shield wipers that I have," Bo explains, showing you and Billy an assortment of them. He has a lot.

"This one will work," Billy says, picking up one of them. Bo nods. "Okay then. That'll be $25," he explains. Billy stares at him with confusion. "I thought you said it was free of charge?" Bo nods. "Yeah, I did... for her," he tells Billy, implying only free for you.

You see that Billy's nearly at the point of losing his temper. And not because Bo's charging him for the windshield wiper, but because Bo's getting too close to you.

You are about to say something about the whole conversation when something else catches your eye.

You turn your head slightly, and see a person staring at you outside the garage. Your eyes widen when you realise that it was the person from the last time you've been here. And although you can't see any of the person's features, you are sure that it's the same person.

You tap Bo's shoulder, and he stops arguing with Billy. "Yeah?" He asks. You point to the person watching from afar, and they move from sight like last time. But Billy already saw the person.

Bo's eyes widen a bit as he mutters the word, "Shit," under his breath. I gulp.

"Is that a customer of yours?" You assume. Bo doesn't answer, and that's when you realize what's about to happen. But it's too late.

Bo raises his arm in the air, and in his hand is a wrench. Billy already knew what was going on, and acted fast.

Billy took out a knife from the sleeve of his shirt and cut Bo's hand before Bo could hit him. That made Bo drop his wrench to the ground. Lester lunges and grabs the wrench before Billy can, and tosses it back to Bo, who's even more mad because Billy cut him.

You then feel someone grab you from behind. You let out a shriek as you are now being pulled away, and out of the garage. That catches Billy's off guard, and he yells, "Y/n!"

Bo took the opportunity of Billy's distraction to knock him out. The last thing you saw before the garage closed was Billy collapsing onto the hard ground.

What is going on?!

Hello! Thanks for reading this chapter! Sorry for being so inactive. But since camp's done, I can post more!

Q: Favorite song artist/band? (I don't think I asked this question yet...)

Answer in the comments! And see you guys next chapter! :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 1.9K 22
โจ โœงโˆ˜เฌ‚ เฟ๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ‘ป เฝพ.ใƒŸ โฉ โ”โ” โ› ๐†๐‹๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐†๐Ž๐‘๐„ โœ | ๐ด ๐˜š๐˜Š๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜” ๐น๐ด๐‘ ๐น๐ผ๐ถ๐‘‡๐ผ๐‘‚๐‘ โ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
59.6K 1.3K 21
(Y/N) a 20 year old boy who went on a camping trip with is friends to the famous Camp Crystal Lake. Only discovering that it goes terribly wrong. Sur...
547K 11.4K 79
So I'm starting this book for spooky season ใƒƒ
21.9K 624 27
Now a survivor of a horrible traumatic past, Y/n is now hired as a new Camp Counselor at Camp Crystal Lake! With her unusual and hereditary family ge...