Beautifully Cruel

By jjexxeqt

He was a stranger to me, a dark and dangerous presence who materialized from the shadows one rainy night to s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Thank youuu

Chapter 16

1.5K 83 73
By jjexxeqt

JENNIE

A fleet of black SUVs awaits in the dark alley behind the restaurant, steam billowing from their tailpipes.

"Stay," he orders. Then he climbs in beside me and we pull away.

The bodyguard with the icy blue eyes who told me to be careful the night I got out of the hospital is behind the wheel. He glances at me in the rearview mirror. His expression is less hostile than last time. In fact, he almost looks worried for me.

It's small comfort.

I'm shaking all over. When we go over a bump in the road and I gasp, Taehyung reaches out and grasps my wrist. He holds it tightly, as if he's expecting me to leap out of the car the moment we pause at a stoplight.

I try to pick through a thousand chaotic thoughts to find something to say, but it's like trying to catch the wind.

Panicking, I try to catch my breath. Taking deep breaths doesn't help. Neither does Taehyung's grip on my wrist.

When we get into the heart of the city, the driver turns into the underground parking garage of a modern black glass high-rise. It stretches so far into the sky, I can't see the top.

I sit still, breathing raggedly, until he comes around to my side, opens the door, and unbuckles the seat belt.

He grasps my upper arm, helps me out, and strides to the elevators with his fingers curled possessively into my flesh. One of the suits pressed the call button when we pulled in, so the elevator doors are opening as we walk up.

When we're alone inside the elevator and the doors slide shut behind us, Taehyung turns to me and grabs me in a rough embrace. Then he crushes his mouth to mine.

He kisses me like his life depends on it. His mouth is hot and demanding, and I'm helpless to resist.

No—I'm not helpless.

I'm not a wilting flower, or a weakling, or a damn damsel in distress. I'm the daughter of an iron-willed Southern woman who turns grown men into frightened children when she gets angry. I've got her fire in my veins, her pride and self-respect, and I won't be carted off like a bag of groceries and turned to mindless mush by a bossy Irish mobster, no matter how much I like the way he kisses.

I push Taehyung away and slap him across the face.

He jerks back, breathing hard, and stares down at me with wild, glittering eyes.

I say, "Do you really think I'm going to fall into bed with you after you just crashed my  dinner, manhandled my friend, bragged about being some kind of mafia kingpin, and threw me into your car like a piece of luggage?"

"That's the plan."

"Not my plan."

He glowers at me. The elevator stops. The doors slide open. He says darkly, "We'll see."

Then he picks me up in his arms again and walks me inside his home.

Taehyung carries me through the apartment without a word. Automatic lights blink on, lighting the space in a muted glow. His footsteps echo off the marble floor as I cling to his shoulders, my pulse racing.

"Put me down, Taehyung."

"In a minute."

We enter a bedroom larger than my entire apartment. More lights flick on. The room is huge, with a fireplace at one end and a king size bed at the other. The space is masculine and sophisticated, and decorated entirely in shades of gray and black.

Taehyung heads straight for the bed.

"Taehyung, I'm not—"

"Quiet."

He takes us down to the black silk duvet and settles his big heavy body over mine with his wolf's hungry growl. He pins my wrists over my head and takes my mouth again without speaking a word, flexing his hips into mine so I feel every inch of his arousal.

My dress is bunched up around my thighs. I'm exhilarated and furious and turned on, all at once. My body is filled with so much emotion my skin feels tight, like I could burst at the seams.

I gasp, writhing. "I'm not your fuck toy, dammit!"

His words are guttural, muffled between greedy kisses on my mouth, neck, chest.

Though I don't know what he's saying, it's the sexiest thing I've ever heard in my life.

He holds me down with one big hand clenched around my wrists and the other running up and down my body, squeezing and exploring the curve of my waist, the rise of my ribcage, the swell of my breast.

When he pinches my hard nipple, I moan, arching into him, so out of my mind with lust and fury I think I might die.

"No, you're not my fuck toy," he says against my neck, his voice husky. "You're my queen bee. My unhealthy obsession. The reason I haven't been able to sleep in a goddamn year."

His teeth scrape over my clavicle. His lips and tongue kiss a hot path down my chest to my cleavage. He nuzzles his nose against my breasts, inhaling deeply against my skin and squeezing my nipple again, thumbing over the nubbed peak through the fabric of my dress.

I groan. "Tae. Please."

Into my ear, he says gruffly, "I'm gonna fuck you now. It's gonna be fast and hard because I've waited too long for this, but we'll go again right after, and then I'll take it slow."

He looks at me, breathing hard as he gazes into my eyes. "Ready?"

I debate with myself for a tense, breathless moment, hating myself for not saying a forceful no instantly. But it's not a no my body is feeling. It's a big, fat, unequivocal yes.

Damn. I'm going to regret this.

I whisper, "Yes. I'm still going to be mad at you after."

He rears back onto his knees, his legs straddling mine, and grasps the neckline of my dress. With one hard yank, he rips it wide open.

I gasp. Buttons pop and fly, scattering over the bed, clattering against the floor.

He stares wildly down at me, exposed and trembling beneath him. Except for a bra, I'm bare down to my waist.

Taehyung yanks again, and the dress rips open the rest of the way, down to the hem. The sound of fabric tearing and buttons popping and my own breathless gasps of shock fill the room.

He doesn't give me time to recover before he swings a leg over me and tears off my panties. Then he positions himself between my spread thighs, buries his face between my legs, and shoves his tongue deep inside me.

I arch and cry out, clenching my fingers into the blanket. He makes a low noise like a hum that reverberates all the way through me.

With his fingers digging into my ass, he fucks me with his tongue, working it in and out as I moan and rock my hips against his face.

He reaches up and pinches my swollen clitoris, then starts to stroke it, his fingers moving in time with his tongue. Pleasure ripples out from my core in waves as he eats me hungrily, making soft noises of approval at my response. Then he moves his mouth to my clit and sucks on it, hard, sliding a thick finger inside me to replace his tongue.

His teeth scrape over my clit.

His beard scratches my thighs.

When I come, it's with a scream that claws its way out of my throat like an animal.

I sink my fingers into his hair and pull on it, scratching his scalp, until the throbbing slows and I collapse back against the mattress, sobbing with relief.

Taehyung turns his mouth to my thigh and bites me there, like he wants to take a mouthful of my tender flesh and swallow it.

He rises to his knees and unzips his trousers. Licking his lips, he takes his jutting erection in his fist and strokes it, base to crown and back again.

I open my legs wider.

His eyes flare with heat. He drops down to hover over me with one hand planted on the mattress beside my head, positions his rigid cock between my thighs, and strokes his crown up and down through my soaked folds, nudging forward.

"Wait—do you have protection?"

"I'm clean."

"Me, too, but I'm not on birth con—"

With one forceful thrust, he shoves his cock deep inside me.

He's hot, hard, and invading, stretching me out, making my back arch and my body open to him. I gasp, shocked but loving how he feels.

Balancing his weight on his elbows, he grabs my head, fists his hands into my hair, and growls, "Then I'll come in your mouth."

He starts to fuck me, hard and relentlessly, driving deep, his hips pistoning, his grunts of pleasure ringing in my ears. He's all over me, all around me, his weight and his smell and his dominating masculinity, all of it laying claim to me like a raised sword and a battle cry and a line drawn in the sand—this is mine.

When I moan deliriously, he takes my mouth again, swallowing the sound. Every time I exhale, he breathes it in. He fucks me so hard it's like he wants to crawl inside me. Like he wants to break me apart.

Like he's breaking apart, and the only thing that can save him is surrender.

"Jen." He groans, shuddering.

He's close, but I'm closer.

With a small cry, I'm over the edge again, convulsing around him, bucking wildly as pleasure consumes me. I open my mouth and suck hard on the pulse pounding in the side of his neck, scraping my teeth against his skin and clawing at his back as he groans.

The rhythm of his hips falters. "Fuck. You're coming. I can feel you coming—"

He breaks off with a low, broken moan and holds himself motionless and rigid above me.

I continue to writhe underneath him, rocking my hips, fucking myself onto his beautiful hard cock, giving myself over to the most intense pleasure I've ever felt. I use his body shamelessly as he tries to hold back, his arms shaking, low moans working from his throat.

My orgasm goes on and on, spinning out into eternity. I'm lost in it, tumbling under every crashing wave, drowning in him and loving every second.

The moment the convulsions slow to a stop and I relax under him, Taehyung rasps, "Give me your mouth. Now."

He slides out of me, rolls to his back, and grips his stiff cock in his hand. I quickly climb over him and take him in my mouth. As soon as my lips slide over the wet, engorged crown, he sucks in a hard breath and curses.

I open my throat and slide him all the way down. His groan forms the shape of my name.

Then he spills himself inside my mouth, throbbing against my tongue, his entire body jerking.

"Take it all, baby," he rasps. He squeezes a hot, shaking hand around my throat. "Take every last drop of me." He breaks off into garbled Gaelic.

I swallow, then do it again, my lips stretched tight around his girth as he thrusts up into my mouth.

With a final shudder, he falls still, spent. His chest rises and falls with his ragged breath.

I slowly slide him out of my mouth and lick my lips. After a moment, he exhales. He lifts his head and looks at me, still holding his jutting cock in my fist.

Without a word, I climb off him, retrieve Lisa's shredded dress from the bedroom floor, and wrap it around my naked body. My head held high, I turn around and walk out.

The sound of Taehyung's low laughter follows me as I go.

******

I'm embarrassed... Sorry for this piece of shit u guys. I'm realllyyy bad at this and u might even find this cringe. I'm sooo sorry. Again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 360 36
Childhood love?No it doesn't exist. Love itself was becoming a bird that I couldn't catch.I thought I was loved but he pushed me away again ......And...
Sinister Love By

Fanfiction

9.7K 817 44
"I can't believe you lied to me!" Her voice quivered with hurt, and tears streamed down her face. She looked down, trying to contain the storm of emo...
2.3M 105K 198
𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙡, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘭, 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘒𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢. [Book 1, 2, & 3 Combined] ...
21.7K 855 22
Taennie ff -What is love to you? -You Kim Taehyung,The biggest mafia in the world.Who only knows how to kill, meets a beautiful woman named Jennie Ki...