Bad Habits

By eroticashh

"Bad habits like me always return, love." ~ Aurora Rae is trying to push past a break-up that has left her b... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
💗
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Six
🩷
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
💗
Chapter Forty Two
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
🩷
💗
Epilogue 3
Epilogue 4
Epilogue 5
a/n
A Christmas special 🎄

Chapter Thirty Five

15K 248 128
By eroticashh

𝐴𝑢𝑟𝑜𝑟𝑎 ♡︎

"Sweetheart?"

I felt a hand smooth over the hair stuck to my forehead.

My eyes slowly opened and adjusted to the light spilling inside from the windows of our Air bnb.

We were in Italy first. Enzo said he wanted to meet his grandparents as soon as possible, just to get it out of the way.

He also was dying to show me Italy.

I groaned an incoherent response and rolled over.

"My love.. we need to get up soon," he whispered gently to me.

I ignored him and squeezed my eyes shut.

I jerked away from him when he started tickling me under the sheets of our bed.

My lips formed a smile. I whined and tried to roll away from him, but he grabbed me by the hips and pulled me back to him.

His lips found my neck while his fingers continued tickling my torso.

I was laughing uncontrollably now.

"Enzo! Stop it!" I choked out.

He laughed, "Will you get up then?"

"Yes!"

He stopped tickling me, but didn't release me. Instead, he rolled on top of me, wrapping his arms around my waist and burying his face in my chest.

I encircled my arms around his neck and squeezed, "Enzo.. we need to get up."

He lifted his head, blinked at me, then rolled his eyes.

"Good morning, sweetheart."

He pecked my nose and got off me. He strolled into the hotel bathroom, whistling a happy tune.

After a few seconds of stretching my arms, I sat up in our bed and put my slippers on.

I made my way into the bathroom to find Enzo standing in front of the sink with his toothbrush in his mouth.

I looked down to see my toothbrush sitting on the counter, already lathered with tooth paste.

"Thank you, baby."

I stood next to him and started brushing my teeth, occasionally gazing up at him.

We both finished dip and dried our hands.

"Are you ready for today?" I asked hesitantly.

He stood in front of the mirror once again and started doing his hair.

He shrugged, "Not really, but I'm going to go for my family."

I rubbed his back with both my hands before wrapping them around his waist and putting my cheek on his back.

"I love that you're a family boy."

He chuckled breathlessly, "Do you want kids someday?"

"Of course. What about you?"

"Obviously. You know, I think we would have beautiful children."

"Already fantasising about us, huh?"

He abruptly turned around and scooped me up in his arms. He placed me on the bathroom counter and leaned in closer.

"I've fantasied about everything with you. Kissing you, fucking you, making love to you. Even that one day, we will settle down, and have our own family," he kissed the corner of my mouth, "I've dreamt about it all, Aurora."

I sighed in content, "Well, you'll definitely have to tell me all about it one day, my love."

He closed his eyes and rested his forehead against mine. Soon, my eyes shut as well.

"Which part? The sex, or the family?"

We both laughed before kissing one another again.

My nails grazing the nape of his neck, causing him to groan into the kiss.

Before things could escalate, he pulled back and started walking backwards.

"We have to go soon. Maybe I can tell you about my fantasies when we get back, hm?"

I rolled my eyes and hopped off the counter just as Enzo hit the back of his head on the bathroom door.

I burst out laughing at his stupidity. I covered my mouth with my hand while he rubbed the back of his head and sneered at me.

He fake laughed, rolled his eyes and stalked out of the room without another word.

"You're adorable, Enzo!" I yelled after him.

"I know asshole!" He yelled back.

I giggled and walked out of the bathroom.

++++

I didn't really know what to wear, so I got Enzo to pick for me.

He picked a simple white, flowery sundress. The skirt was modest, thank goodness. It reached my mid-thigh.

Italy's weather was warm this year round. It was honestly beautiful.

I looked out our villa window and smiled.

We were in Positano, Italy. The coastlines were fucking beautiful over here.

"Rory? Are you ready to go?"

I sucked in a breath of fresh air before spinning around and finding Enzo standing behind me.

He was dressed in one of the casual, but fancy suits. His jacket was off, and dangling on his index finger, which rested on his shoulder.

The breath I had just sucked in got caught in my throat.

I blinked, then blinked again.

He gave me a devilish smirk.

"My eyes are up here, love." He said lowly.

That made me chuckle a bit. I slowly brought my eyes back up to his and matched his smirk.

"But your dick is down there."

He raised his eyebrows, amused.

"Using my own words against me huh?"

I made my way over to him with my hands behind my back.

When I was closer to him, I let one of my hands travel to his chest, where I then dragged a finger down, down.. down.

I watched him closely, licking my lips.

Before anything could escalate, he grabbed my hand and pulled it away from him. He wrapped it around his neck.

"What are you doing to me?" He buried his face in my hair and exhaled.

"The same thing you're doing to me.."

He groaned, "We need to go before I decide to throw you on this bed and eat out that pretty little cunt for breakfast."

I rolled my eyes and pushed away from him. I walked around him and grabbed my purse from the bed.

"Get a hold of yourself," I looked over my shoulder, "Or should I put a leash on you?"

I laughed quietly to myself and started toward the front door.

Enzo mumbled something behind me, then I heard his footsteps behind me.

"What was that, Enzo?"

He grumbled, "You'll find out later tonight."

++++

Enzo's hands were still shaking by the time we were standing in front of his grandparents house.

I held one of his hands for comfort, but in the corner of my eye I could see his other hand trembling.

Before he rung the doorbell, I turned him so he would face me.

He couldn't even look at me.

"Enzo, look at me. Please."

He slowly brought his gaze to mine. His eyes were glistening in the sunlight.

I put my free hand on his cheek while the other squeezed his hand.

I gave him a comforting smile and whispered, "I'm right here, sweetheart. These aren't the grandparents that left your family okay? You're going to be okay. You are going to be-"

Before I could finish reassuring him, the door we were standing in front of swung open.

My head whipped so fast toward the elderly couple now standing in the doorway.

Enzo's hands shook even more. J squeezed as he shifted on his feet and faced his grandparents.

I watched as the elderly woman brought a hand up to her mouth. Tears streamed down her face, while her husband stood there, speechless.

His hands were on his wife's shoulders, but I could see that they were trembling as well.

"Enzo.. is that you?"

Enzo nodded slowly.

The woman sobbed before jumping forward and wrapping her arms around Enzo.

That caused him to smile a bit.

She was a older version of Alex. Her hair was all gray, she had a slim figure, and the same face shape as Alex. Her eyes were exactly the same shade as her daughters. Hazel eyes, but no green flecks.

I looked up at Enzo's grandfather. His hair was still a dark shade of black, with a few grey hairs and a bald spot. He was tall, and had a slim figure.

Although the family's hazel eyes, he had green eyes. Most likely why his daughter has a mix of her mother and father's eyes.

Enzo's grandfather was dressed in a black suit, but the sleeves were rolled up. And his grandmother was dressed in a beautiful, red, maxi dress.

I brought my gaze back to where Enzo and his grandmother were hugging. I realised that Enzo had a few tears leaving his eyes as well now.

My heart warmed at the sight.

When they pulled away from each other, his grandmother placed her hands on both of his cheeks.

She whispered something to him in Italian, which made him smile so wide.

She sniffed and stepped back so his grandfather could greet him. I just stood there and watched, feeling my entire body light up.

I was so happy for him. I was so.. relieved as well.

His grandfather let out a loud laugh. He pulled his grandson in for a long embrace where he also talked to him in Italian.

I put a hand on my heart.

Watching him and his family bond was one of the best things I've ever seen.

Enzo coughed out a laugh when his grandfather told him something once again.

After a few minutes, they pulled away from each other and his grandfather stepped toward the doorway.

Only then did his grandparents realise I was standing there.

They gave me a startled look, but I just smiled and waved.

Enzo laughed at my awkwardness. He stepped closer to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"Questa è la mia ragazza." (This is my girlfriend.)

They looked at me again, then back at Enzo, then back at me.

His grandmother squealed in delight before jogging toward me and pulling me away from Enzo.

This time, I laughed and threw my arms around her. Our hug only lasted for a few seconds because she pulled back and said, "Una ragazza così bella." (Such a beautiful girl.)

Enzo translated for me. I smiled bigger and whispered, "Grazie."

Her eyes crinkled as her lips slowly formed a warming smile.

She stepped away from me and started making her way inside the house. She grumbled and muttered something under her breath when her husband didn't move.

I chuckled, but then looked up to find his grandfather looking between Enzo and I. His eyes were wide, and his mouth was slightly open.

"Nonno?" Enzo mumbled. He pulled me back into his arms and started walking toward the front door.

I'm guessing Nonno is what you call your grandfather in Italian. It's actually really adorable to hear Enzo say it.

"Come si chiama? È tua moglie?" (What's her name? Is she your wife?)

Enzo laughed and shook his head. "Vorrei che fosse mia moglie. Ma lei è solo la mia ragazza. Il suo nome è Aurora." (I wish she was my wife. But she's just my girlfriend. Her name is Aurora.)

His grandfather nodded his head and gave me a grin. I waved a little, unsure what to actually do since I didn't speak Italian.

His grandfather's grin widened as he gestured toward the inside of his home.

"Come in."

Enzo choked on his next words.

"You speak english?" I said.

He nodded, "I'm George. It's lovely to meet you, Aurora."

"It's lovely to meet you, George."

Enzo steered me inside just as George shut the front door and strolled away from us.

Enzo looked down at me and arched an eyebrow.

"Did you know he spoke english?"

Enzo shook his head, "No. I didn't."

"Enzo! Aurora! Come over into the kitchen, we've made food!"

++++

We were now sitting at a beautiful dining table that overlooked the coastlines of Positano.

I learnt that Enzo's grandmother's name was Andrea.

Andrea and George's house was absolutely stunning. It was on top of a hill and the house had floor length windows everywhere, so the view from up here was incredible.

Just as the sun was setting, we had sat down for dinner.

We had spent a good six hours bonding. We had arrived at around midday, it was now six in the evening and Enzo was having the time of his life.

He looked so happy. It made me really happy.

Andrea spoke a little bit of english, while George was fluent in both languages. When I asked how, he told me he spent a lot of time in America for his daughter.

When Enzo was a baby, George had flown over to New York to help her out for a bit. Andrea couldn't come because she needed to look after some financial matters back at their home.

"So, I've met you once before, but you were still wearing diapers."

Enzo chuckled.

"So, how did you and Aurora meet?" George asked as he took a sip of his wine.

The wine was to die for over here. I was tempted to chug the entire bottle in one go, but I refrained and took tiny sips from my glass from time to time.

"We met at work."

Andrea groaned, "The full story, Enzo!"

He smiled at his grandmother, "I hired her as my assistant," He turned his head to look at me, "And since we spent a lot of our time together.. we eventually fell in love."

His grandmother was gushing over us. It was honestly really cute. During our little bonding session, Andrea asked me all types of questions about Enzo.

Has he ever made you blush? Is he good to you? What's his personality like? Is he a kind man?

I answered each question honestly.

I really loved his grandparents, and I'm glad I got to meet them with Enzo.

"I remember the first time I met your nonna. She was wearing this exact colour, and was yelling into her phone across the street. She made my head turn because of how loud she was and the ridiculous colour she was wearing.."

"You said you loved this dress," Andrea grumbled.

"I do! Back then, I didn't. It's grown on me."

"So it wasn't pretty back then?"

"That's not what I'm saying! What I'm trying to say is—"

Andrea rolled her eyes, "Save it. I can't believe you George!" 

I loved their accents. It was so much fun to watch them banter with one another.

I looked over at Enzo and smiled.

He pointed at his grandparents who were still arguing over the colour red, "That's going to be us in a couple years."

I lifted a shoulder, "What do you mean? That's already us, sweetheart."

The same devilish smile he had on his face back at the hotel appeared once again. His facial expression caused me to feel faint, and weak in the knees.

"Ugh, I can't wait for tonight."

I gently put my fork down on my plate and reached out to slap Enzo's chest.

"You are gross. Over dinner.. really?"

He put his hands up in mock surrender. "What? Is it illegal?"

"Yep. I'm going to have to arrest you."

His eyes narrowed, "Mm, you'd love to see me in cuffs.. huh?"

I gracefully shrugged at him.

I then got very close to him till my lips were just touching his ear lobe.

"I'm not saying no," I whispered. 

I pulled back from him and looked back down at my plate. In the corner of my eye, I could see his jaw clenching, and his hand flexing on his thigh.

I picked up my napkin and dabbed the corner's of my mouth to hide the smile that was now appearing on my face.

"So, when am I going to get grandchildren?"

Enzo choked on his water. He repeatedly hit his chest while I laughed at his reaction.

I answered for the both of us, "We've only been dating for a few months.. maybe in a couple years. After we've settled down, and are married."

George smirked, but didn't look up from his plate.

Enzo continued, "So, you think we'll last that long?"

I furrowed my eyebrows before glaring at him.

"And you don't?"

He scrunched up his nose, leaned down and kissed me.

It was a short kiss, but it was full of love.

"I know that we'll last forever."

I was about to swoon.

Andrea awed at us, "Too cute."

George looked up and smiled once more at me. Then looked at his grandson and winked.

Andrea stood up quickly and walked away. When she came back, she had a tray of Italian sweets in her arms.

"Nonna, you really didn't have to—"

She hushed Enzo with a flick of her hand. She attempted to move the remaining plates that were sitting on the table away, but failed.

I got to my feet and started picking up the empty plates and piling them in my hands.

Enzo did the same, and despite his grandparents pleas, we still took all the empty dishes into the kitchen.

"Don't you dare wash them! Eat dessert first, please!" George yelled from the dining room.

I put the last plate I had been holding in the sink and turned to walk out of the kitchen, but Enzo caught me by my waist and pulled me back to him.

He clicked his tongue, "You thought you were getting away from me.. hmm?"

I wiggled and squirmed but couldn't get out of his hold.

"Your grandparents are waiting, Enzo."

He turned me around in his arms and forcefully slammed his mouth down onto mine.

Without any warning, his tongue was inside my mouth.

I held back the urge to moan into his kiss.

I just wrapped an arm around his neck, placed my other hand on his cheek, and kissed him back.

I arched my back when he kissed me harder, which caused me to bend backwards a bit.

I tore my lips off his after a few seconds of making out.

"Let's go before this escalates," I muttered.

"This, will continue at home."

Before we turned to leave, I looked him in the eyes and asked, "What do you think of them, sweetheart?"

When he realised who I was talking about, his eyes filled with tears.

"They're amazing, Aurora. They are the only family that have actually treated me normally. The only ones who didn't do stupid shit to me.. the only ones who loved me from the moment they met me."

I smiled, heat spreading all over me.

"That's wonderful, Enzo. I'm happy for you."

He gave me one last peck on the lips, then we turned and started walking back to the dining room.

"I'm glad you're here with me. They seem to really like you."

Andrea must've heard because she shrieked, "Like?! We love her!"

Enzo and I laughed our heads off as we took a seat and started playing dessert for ourselves.

George sat up and took another sip of his wine. "Honestly, Enzo. We are very proud of the man you've become. Even though we never got to see you grow up.. it's still as wonderful as knowing you've achieved so much without us there to help you."

I could sense that Enzo was on the verge of tears once again, so I stroked his back with my palm.

Andrea wiped her eyes with the pads of her thumbs, "You're all grown up. You've found a beautiful woman to calls yours, you've got a wonderful job, your own home.." she blew her nose into a handkerchief her husband had handed her, "As your Nonno said, we are so proud of you."

Enzo then did something that made me want to melt into a pool of liquid right then and there.

Instead of saying anything to his grandparents, he turned to me, and buried his face in my shoulder to cry.

I didn't question it. I just carefully put my hands around his neck and consoled him. He just sobbed in my shoulder for a while, holding onto my waist for dear life.

It almost made me cry, but I was going to be strong for him.

I ran my fingers through his hair and whispered comforting words to him.

After a while, they all stopped crying and stood up to embrace each other once more.

I started collecting plates when I heard Andrea call my name. I looked up find them waiting for you.

"It's a family hug, mio caro."

My lips tugged upward. I pushed my chair out and walked around the table to join them in their group hug.

We all let out hearty laughs as we squeezed the life out of each other.

After that, Enzo and I collected all the dirty dishes and took them into the kitchen to clean.

Andrea and George pleaded with us yet again, but we told them we would clean everything up.

They begged us once more, so we quickly grabbed all the dishes and ran into the kitchen to wash them.

They didn't have a dishwasher, but we didn't mind hand washing them.

I was on washing duty while Enzo was on drying and putting away duty.

After Andrea and George realised we weren't going to budge, they went into their living room to sit down.

Enzo and I fell into a comfortable silence. I washed quietly, smiling to myself. Then handed the clean dish to Enzo so he could wipe and put it away.

I was down to my last dish when I felt Enzo press his chest into my back.

I continued washing up, ignoring Enzo who was now kissing my neck.

I closed my eyes and giggled.

"My gorgeous girl.." He mumbled against my skin.

I turned the tap off and shook my hands in the sink.

I pushed my ass back into his groin in order to reach down and grab the hand towel to dry my hands.

He groaned into my neck, then chuckled and held my waist tighter.

"I love you," he says against the bare skin of my neck.

A small smile plays at my lips.

I spin around fast, and kiss him before he can say anything else. It was a very startled kiss, so his hands kind of float on either side of my head before they harshly grab my head.

He deepens the kiss, pushing me against the counter and bracing both hands on either side of my waist.

My lower back digs into the edge of the counter, causing me to grunt into the kiss.

His grabs my hair from behind and yanks on them hard, forcing my head back.

I arched my neck to him when he started trailing kissing down my exposed skin.

"Fuck, you taste so good."

I smiled, but then realised where we were.

"Remember how you told me you would fuck me in every country we went too?"

He hummed against my skin.

"Let's go back to our villa before things escalate, okay?" He pulled back a bit and smirked at me.

"Let's go sit down with your grandparents for a little while, and then we can go home and do whatever you like. Whether that's fucking me, or spooning me."

He tangled our fingers together and we started making our way toward the living room.

"How about both?"

"If you say so, Enzo."

++++

After a couple more hours of laughing and crying a little more, we said our final goodbyes to them.

"How long will you be staying in Italy again?" George asked.

"A week. Enzo said there's a lot to see here."

George grinned, "There is. Be sure to come by once more, yeah?"

I nodded and gave Andrea one last hug.

"Treat him well, mio caro." She whispered before releasing me.

I winked and mouthed, "I will."

Enzo and I walked back to the car and got inside. I buckled myself in just as Enzo turned the car on and reached over to me.

He snatched my hand from where it was resting on my lap and put it on the centre console. He laced our fingers together, then started reversing out of his grandparents driveway.

I opened my window and waved goodbye once more.

"They are wonderful people," Enzo said from beside me as we started driving down the street.

"That's where you get your beautiful personality from. They are such amazing people," I said contently.

In the corner of my eye, I saw him smile. His dimples popped up as well.

"I enjoyed tonight," I continued, "Did you, my love?"

He nodded, "Of course. I'm glad I can finally say I have some sort of peace in my family life now."

I squeezed his hand.

After a few more minutes of silence, he whispered something under his breath.

I didn't catch it so I looked at him and said, "Hm? What was that?"

He made eye contact with me for a split second.

"I said, one day, I'm going to make a family of my own. A family that I'll love, and care for properly. I'll make sure my family doesn't have to deal with any of the shit either of us had to deal with growing up."

I swallowed, "That sounds amazing, Enzo."

"And guess what?"

"What?" My voice was barely a whisper now.

"That's one of my dreams, yeah? One of the dreams where you're there by my side."

"So you're saying—"

"I'm saying that I want to build a family with you someday. Like you said, once we're settled down and married."

I chuckled, "We've been dating for just over a week, though."

"Yeah, but I've dreamt about you for months."

I lost my breath.

"I've dreamt about us for months, my love."

I leaned back in my chair and sighed heavily.

"I can't with your anymore. You make my heart want to burst."

"Oh darling, you've already made mine burst."

I blushed and quickly covered my cheeks with my free hand. He looked over at me and laughed quietly.

"You are adorable, Rory."

I peeked, only to find him still looking between me and the road, grinning like a maniac.

I matched his manic grin, "I love you."

"I love you too."

"We say that a lot, don't we?"

"Well, any chance I get to tel the woman of my dreams that I love her.. I'm going to take it. I didn't get to tell you those three words for a very long time, so now that I do, I spit them out whenever I want too."

"That's—"

"I love you."

I playfully slapped his arm, "I love you more, Mr Rossi."

I

hi loves ♡︎

i'm sorry for the late update! i had such a busy week 😭

also had to deal with some tik tok stuff, which i've chosen to ignore now :)

right now, i'm at my cousins house, and i'm surrounded my family. so i won't be able to write any smut until i get home, which should be in around two days!

i'll try my best to get a chapter out before i go back to school <3

i hope you enjoyed this chapter! i really enjoyed writing this one, it was adorable.

also, holy shit 73k reads? wtf guys!?!? thank you so much! i appreciate you all. literally thank you so much for all the love and support you've given this book. 💗💗💗

i wanna do something to celebrate, but i'm not sure what. any ideas?

i love you all, thank you for reading and i hope you have an amazing day 🫶🏽

I

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 392 67
~If Love is a drug, then I want to be high on you forever. If Love is a crime then I wanna be your victim but if Love is an Addiction then I wanna ge...
24.9M 614K 24
All Samantha is asking for from Lucas is to forgive her for ruining his life four years ago, but how can that be possible when the only thing on his...
178 30 24
Alison has sworn off men after being hurt one too many times. Typical. Then she meets Adam, who has a story that makes her wake up. Or does it? H...
5.3K 503 23
NOTE: THIS IS A SEQUEL, Please be sure to read BAD HABITS before you read this book, unless you like being lost and confused, in that case, welcome...