๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ...

Sailormoonuzumaki

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐€๐๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ... ะ•ั‰ะต

๐ƒ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ง๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฒ
๐Ÿ.๐•๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ. ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ
๐Ÿ‘. ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ’. ๐’๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ“. ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ƒ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ง๐ž [ 1 ]
๐Ÿ”. ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ƒ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ง๐ž [2]
๐Ÿ•. ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐Ÿ–. ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ—. ๐๐ฒ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ก
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ๐ค๐š๐ซ๐ข ๐†๐จ๐ณ๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐‘๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ค๐จ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐…๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐‘๐ž๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐œ [1]
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐œ [2]
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐œ [3]
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐…๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ฑ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐๐ข๐š๐ง
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ’ + ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
First time readers/ reminder
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ข๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐๐จ๐ง๐๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ๐›๐ฎ๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐™๐จ๐ž ๐‹๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐’๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ข

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐’๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž

4.4K 174 26
Sailormoonuzumaki

"Daphne, wake up." Adrien whispers to the sleeping Daphne as he brought a tray of breakfast with a lots of bacon, eggs, and her favorite milk chocolate muffins. Daphne groans as she opens her eyes seeing Adrien with the food making her smile as she felt her stomach grumble, her hunger showing.

"Thank you, Adrien." She said and eats on the bed sharing some bacon with him. "How do you feel joining me for Chloe's parents party? They will be celebrating their anniversary at the hotel." He said and she nods.

"Of course." She said as she eats her eggs.

"Besides, Kagami send me a text if I will be going and I told her I will." Daphne said showing him a glimpse of the text between Kagami and Daphne. "She told me they have amazing desserts for the party, isn't that great." Daphne said looking even more excited for food and Adrien laughs.

"We should be ready in five." Adrien said and Daphne nods finishing her food, her plate now empty going to the bathroom to take a quick shower and change.

"Let's go." She said as they head out.

_________

"Audrey and André, on this most solemn day, in celebration of your 20th wedding anniversary." Gabriel said speaking through the tablet that Nathalie was holding. "I am delighted to offer this magnificent gift, I personally designed, especially for you."

Chloe walks to her parents holding the gift that was made by Gabriel as she waved at the people around her with a smile. She hands her parents the cloak, and walks away.

"My dearest Mr. And Mrs. Bourgeois, I hereby present you the Gabriel Couple Cloak, a symbol of eternal love and bonds of marriage." Gabriel said as the married couple take out the a cloak from the box and try it on.

"You guys wanna head out?" Daphne asked sending a message to their minds seeing how it was turning and how boring Kagami and Adrien feel.  They look at her with a nod and smile as Daphne made a copy of them as the three disappear.

"Haha, touché! I didn't feel a thing!" Adrien said playfully as he picks some little umbrellas they found in the kitchen. Daphne laughs as she eat a strawberry and jumps hearing the doors open, Marinette comes in with a huff seeing the trio enjoying their time and takes the tray of drinking umbrellas.

"Marinette? You wanna join us?" Daphne asked trying to be nice seeing how far she was after the whole rejection thing. She really tried to have her come around but Marinette always said she was busy or didn't want to come, Daphne thought she was okay with her after she helped her with the whole Lila lying about Marinette stealing a necklace or test sheet.

"No, I have to go back." Marinette said with a glare and left the kitchen. Daphne watch her with a sigh and looks back at her boyfriend and friend.

"Should we...take a run for it?" Kagami said letting out her playful side out, ever since she meet Daphne Kagami started to let herself outgoing more and smile. "You ladies first." Adrien said with a bow letting them go first up the stairs of the hotel.

The trio burst through the door that leads to the roof and they stop seeing a ball pit. Daphne laughs as she pushed Kagami and Adrien into the ball pit, both pop their heads back up glaring at her playfully. Adrien and Kagami look at each other with a nod picking up throw a ball at her making Daphne laugh avoiding every throw.

That's when Daphne holds her stomach feeling hungry again even though she eat some strawberries to keep the hunger at bay. The Kwami really likes to eat a lot is like a bottomless pit.

"You okay?" Kagami asked as she gets out of the ball pit seeing Daphne hold her stomach. She knew that Daphne was having a new Kwami in her stomach, at first she really thought that she was pregnant but Daphne explained to her what it really was. "Yeah, I'm hungry again and this time I'm craving some ice cream." Daphne said with a sigh.

"I actually never felt so much hunger in my life, this one must be really strong to want that much energy." She said and Adrien holds her hand. "We can get out of here and gets some Andre's ice cream." Adrien suggested making the girls nod.

"Um...actually I will leave you guys after we get out of here. I'm going to finally meet up with the person I've been texting this past week." Kagami said as they head out of the hotel making the couple look at her. "Are you sure? We can come with you, just to be safe." Daphne said and Kagami shakes her head.

"Don't worry I'll be fine." Kagami said as she waved them goodbye.

"Looks like is just us two." Adrien said as he wiggles his eyebrows playfully as he takes her hand to a bench. "I'll grab that ice cream and you stay here." He said and Daphne smiles closing her eyes enjoying the small breeze brushing against her skin.

Adrien takes a sit beside her and Daphne looks at the extra cherry's on top.

"Extra cherry like you told me." He said and Daphne nods kissing him lightly and he grins.

Daphne frowns as she heard Ladybug's voice and looks around confused. "What is it?" Adrien asked seeing her looking around.

"I heard Ladybug's voice, you think there is an attack?" She asked and Adrien takes out his phone and gets up seeing what Nadja is saying of the akuma. "Yup! Looks like Chloe's parents actually got akumatized." He said and Daphne transformed into Nymph as Adrien goes to hide and transform.

_______

"Ladybug, how nice of you to bring a guest! Ryuko, glad to see another friend of ours join in." Cat noir said as the couple run beside Ryuko who gives them a nod while Ladybug looks ahead looking angry. "You guys can chit chat all you want later, let's focus on this villain." Ladybug said annoyed and avoid Heart Hunter.

"This Cat is very much in love! And queen has so much love and I mean so much love. Makes my mouth water." Heart Hunter said as they go after Nymph who puts her hands together.

"Dance of leaves!" Nymph surrounded Heart Hunter with leaves making them shake trying to look. Cat noir comes from behind them using his staff to kick Heart Hunger towards Ryuko who does the same throwing it to Ladybug who was about to do the same when Heart Hunter suddenly turns back.

Nymph catches them with her magjc as they land safely on the ground, the married couple hug each other while the heroes look at the akuma fly away.

"Uh, was I dreaming, or did Heart Hunter just get deakumatized all by itself?" Cat noir said as they all came together as a group while Nymph looks worried.

"I don't know but I don't like this at all, I should check on Master Fu." Nymph said feeling worried for the guardian and her kids.

"I'll go with you." Cat noir said and Daphne nods flying towards the merry go round.

- who do you guys think Kagami mystery person is?

- what name could I use for a male  clawdeen from monster high?

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

47.4K 1.7K 16
โ€Žโ€Ž:ยจ ยท.ยท ยจ: โ€Ž๐ผ๐‘“ ๐ผ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐ผ โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐ผ'๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’; โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž...
Beyond the Borders ๐Ÿค

ะ›ัŽะฑะพะฒะฝั‹ะต ั€ะพะผะฐะฝั‹

1.5K 60 23
โ™ก | Wave, a fresh-faced homeschooled girl, is about to embark on an exciting new chapter in her life: relocating to the enchanting city of Paris with...
18.7K 749 11
๐˜‹๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ, ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ-๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ...
504K 13.7K 50
"๐‘ฐ ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’๐’…, ๐’€/๐’." โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข in which you fall for a guy and think it's a meaningless...