TΚœα΄‡ ᴍΙͺα΄…Ι΄ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› Κ™Ιͺᴛᴇ (TaehyungΓ—Y...

By Violetficsfor7

" π–π‡π˜ πƒπŽ 𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 πŒπ„ π’πŽ πŒπ”π‚π‡! " "π‚πŽπ™ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 πŽπ… π˜πŽπ” , π˜πŽπ”'𝐕𝐄 𝐏... More

Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-55
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Author's note

Part-37

355 18 0
By Violetficsfor7

Taehyung's pov
It was 11 pm when I came back to our hotel room, finally my files got complete, thanks to Athan. I wonder how long will it take for the tickets now , as it's not safe for us to live here anymore.
Thinking about all that I reached inside our room just to greet darkness. The room was in pitch dark , no light coming from anywhere.
I tried checking out the switchboard but most of the times I stumbled on stuffs , so I decided to open the windows . I opened the windows as the fresh air blew in giving chills, ofc it was so cold out there. But for me it wasn't that cold , coz this much is my normal body temp. So I don't feel cold nor warm just neutral.
I kept the files on the table and went towards the restroom, wondering if she came out or not. And yes i was correct , she actually had locked up herself inside the restroom. She didn't come out, even the bathroom's light was off.

Idk but i started worrying, is she okay?

What's she doing in there from so long!
I gently knocked the door, but got ignored. Slowly my knock became a bang but she didn't answer to any. I couldn't stop myself so I tried opening the door, and to my surprise it was open.
I quickly opened it more ..
Taehy: Y/N?-
I switched on the lights of the bathroom and what I saw infront melted my heart instantly.
She was sitting on the fluffy mat and had kept her head on the wall of the bath tub and was sleeping while hugging her knees , while shivering.

I sighed looking at her condition as i removed my jacket and placed it over her.
A/n's pov
Looking at her ball'd body he blew his warm breath towards you which made a warm blanket around you , with a yellow sparkly glow. Which would break once you wake up.
(Seems like fantasy right? Well it's just his powers, he's not like other vampires tho. Well it all started when he was in his mother's womb.. you'll get to know about it all really soon)
He goes back in the room after closing the bathroom door. Resting down , he sat on the ground while his back hitting the restroom door. Thinking about future, his brother and basically the trouble aka storm that was going to come in a few days . He put his head behind on the door fully frustrated. Without knowing he Unknowingly went to sleep .

*!!Next day!!*
Y/n's pov
I opened my eyes , feeling warmth around me , ig I slept a bit over coz of this warmth. When I noticed a jacket over me.
It's of Taehyung! D-did he come inside last night?
I removed it and suddenly I started feeling cold. The cold air rubbed my arms and i started shivering.
I quickly wore it as the clothes that i was wearing weren't giving me warmth.
I freshened up myself and splashed water on my face.
Wiping it with a towel I went out.
I opened the door but suddenly...
Y/n: TAEHYUNG!!!!!!
I saw his sleepy figure falling backwards as i opened the door. But before his head touched the ground and hurted him, I quickly held him from behind .
I slowly placed his head on my lap , i was a bit afraid as after all that happened rn he still didn't wake up!
I looked at him and Unknowingly my eyes softened. He looked like a baby while sleeping. I gently caressed his hair. Idk in which world i was rn. How i wish he remained this baby type even when he was awake.

But suddenly!
My thoughts were Interrupted as he shot open his eyes. My hand remained in air above his cheeck which i was about to caress.
He looked at me , deeply in my eyes. Damn his golden eyes srsly are something!
But I came back to reality as i noticed what I was doing and was going on.
I quickly looked away and removed my hand but suddenly he grabbed it and stopped from moving any further.
I looked at him and found him still looking at me.
He raised his other hand and pulled a strand of my hair behind my ear. Making me slowly blink multiple times at his this move.

But wow! Our moment got interrupted by Athan breaking into our room while shouting on top of his lungs!
We got startled and looked at him infront of the entrance gate.
Athan: Yaahhh!!!! KIM TAEHYUNG
Athan: TAE-
He looked at us , and suddenly stopped.
Athan: I- I'm sorry for interrupting your moment . I'll come later , hehe!

We felt embarrassed at what just happened and we quickly got up .
Taehyung: y-yaah! Y-you! Don't you have m-manners?
Athan: h-hyung, actually I-
Taehyung: gosh! Forget it. Well what brought u here tho?
Athan: sorry but hyung it was important!
I looked at him confused.
Taehyung: what do u mean?
Athan: here, your tickets and boarding passes, i finally managed to get the emergency one. Your flight is after 2 hrs. You gotta get ready , i got to know about David! He's again sending his men to look for you both especially Y/n. Pack up your things and leave already. They might reach here anytime!
Taehyung: Y/n! Pack your bags.
I nodded and started packing stuff. 
Taehyung: Athan, help me here.

After 1 hr 30 min
We packed our bags and had our breakfast !
Cleaning up ourselves and here we are at the airport standing in the boarding line.
I was standing behind Taehyung.
Since after what happened in morning we didn't even dare to talk to eachother. Idk what was going on with us.
I was standing in the line when he spoke.
Taehyung: stand here I'm gonna bring some snacks.
I was lost in my thoughts so I didn't reply to him .
And he went away.
I was looking at the airplanes outside , taking off , they looked so beautiful! The zooing sound gave me soothing vibes but not until I felt a sting on my hand. I looked down and saw a finger.
Idk to whom it belonged to so I looked back and saw a man standing behind me who kind of like was looking around as if he is not doing anything. But when he felt my gaze on him he looked at me innocently and then at his hand that was touching mine now a lil bit more closely. He quickly pulled it away and apologised.
I nodded and looked ahead. Walking a bit ahead as the line moved ahead. I felt that man walking ahead too but this time he stood so close to me behind. My breath hitched. I tried ignoring it, and i felt his breath on my neck , he was so damn close to me . I walked a bit ahead just a tiny step as that was the only space but i wanted to be away from him.
I could shout as i srsly wanted to and slap him tight but as the line was crowded and Ppl were standing closer to eachother i thought maybe that's why he's standing that closer to me. What if i scolded an innocent.
I was standing a bit ahead now as I took a tiny step before but suddenly I felt his presence behind me again. That too more closer, i felt my back touching his body. And this time his hand touching mine again. Idk if that was just me thinking or he was actually smirking , i heard his lil chuckle , it was not so late after that , that he started tracing his finger from my hand to wrist and this stupid knew he would get caught if he goes up So he started moving his fingers towards my waist, i felt disgusted when soon his hands started reaching down  but suddenly he stopped as I quickly turned around to slap him but as i turned i saw Taehyung holding his hand tightly.

I and Taehyung, both faced him at the same time .

A/n's pov
Before he could touch u further, u turned around and Tae held his hand before he goes ahead.
A/n's pov ends

I looked at Taehyung as he looked at that man furiously!
He whispered shout.
Taehyung: Don't you dare, to touch her!
His voice was so threatening that he gulped and apologized to him
Taehyung: Not to me! To her!
He nodded and apologized to me.
I just glared at him.
Jerking his hand away Taehyung stood between me and him. As he kept me closer to him .
I eventually felt safe and secured but my heartbeat was still on another level.
My breath was uneven , i still felt a bit insecure. But soon Taehyung slowly rubbed my arm and came closer to my ear from behind as he spoke.

Tae: calm down, it's all right now.

His husky whisper gave me shivers all over. He smirked - chuckled at that.

Soon we came inside the plane as we again got the same type of cabin. And we shut the door.
I rubbed my arm to calm myself , idk what got me so weak. Why was I feeling like this . My heartbeat rose ,i felt scared . I feel uneasy. Even I don't know, why i wasn't able to face that man so fast.
I was angry at that time but then why do I feel so cold rn ? A sudden heartbeat. What's scaring me?
I went towards the window as i looked outside i rubbed my arms giving myself warmth. My breath was not even. What kind of a mood swing was this.

I left out a deep shaky sigh and turned back just to face a curious Taehyung standing right behind me , sensing how i was feeling or thinking.
Y/n: T-Tae-
He didn't let me complete and engulfed me in his warm embrace.
I was not knowing what just happened , processing everything i don't know i suddenly felt warm and my heart beat slowing down.
My breath becoming even again. My body that was shivering calmed down .  The Unknowing scary feeling vanished . He hugged me a bit tightly and said.
Taehyung: Stop overthinking, you're all safe . I'm there with you , so calm down.

Idk y but automatically my arms raised and got wrapped around his waist. Making me hug him back and close my eyes.

A few mins later
We slowly broke the hug as we heard the announcement , that we were about to take off.
I looked down as we sat down on our seats and buckled up our belts.
I was feeling so much better now .
Soon we took off .
After having lunch we were sitting on our sofa cum bed , i was reading a book while Taehyung kept his arms folded around his chest as he looked at me and spoke.
Taehyung: Y/n?
I looked up at him.
Taehyung: I'm sorry for yesterday.

My mind was totally blank i mean how can someone even believe me that The KIM TAEHYUNG was apologising!

Taehyung: yaah!

Gosh! how can I forget that he can read my mind!
I hmm'ed and started reading my book again.
He quickly faced towards me snatched away my book.
Y/n: What!?
Taehyung: Srsly just hmm? How many alphabets are there in English?
Y/n: 26?
Taehyung: and u only know two! Just H&M.. (a/n:c'mon not the brand )
Y/n: hmm.
Taehyung: argh! Speak something! 
Y/n: Taehyung do u really think I did all that having intentions of ruining your peaceful life?
Taehyung: No. Ik, i went a bit far actually alot far. I was just angry.
Y/n: of what!? Of not being able to drink your own wife's blood and be proud of that but being proud of sucking the blood of an innocent and killing him. Showing no mercy!?
Taehyung: wh-what do u mean?
Y/n: ik everything that happened that night Taehyung!
He just looked at me and let out a sarcastic chuckle.
My eyebrows crashed together.
Y/n: what's so funny?
Taehyung: You said u know but u don't know everything. That happened that night.
Y/n: that's what I want to know from you ! Why did u drink his blood and killed him and not me? I was the most close to you-
Taehyung: idk ok! Idk! And i don't even want to think about that! I'm already alot stressed! So please stop.

I sighed.

He layed down back facing me as I took my book and started reading it.

45 mins later....
I found him not asleep yet.
Y/n: Taehyung~ahh.

He didn't respond.

Y/n: look idk why you did that, i srsly don't want to give u any more pressure after already doing something which is stressing you. I-i just want to help you that's it. I don't know but it feels like you're hiding alot from me , and being your wife even though it's just for 6 months i want to know, i want you to open up coz, for 6 months i don't want to be any burden to you .

He didn't reply to me. I thought I was just thinking that he was awake. But seems like he's asleep.
I sighed and got up as i went to washroom.

Taehyung opened his eyes as he saw your disappearing figure going to washroom.

Taehyung's pov
Taehyung (thinks): you're not a burden Y/n-aah~ it's just that i can't tell you tha-
Wait! Did I just say Y/n-aah~??

I quickly shook my head and focused on taking some rest.

Time skip:
Night ...
Y/n's pov
We were having a silent dinner.
None of us spoke even a word.
This time the food was delicious.
We ate and the airhostess took our utensils away.
I looked at Taehyung and found him looking at me. Idk what I felt rn that I quickly moved away my head as i turned on the TV and started watching the kdrama.
He layed beside me and watched the kdrama too while being curled up inside the blanket like a baby. I chuckled to myself while looking at him.

2 hours later.
Taehyung: Y/n! ~ please switch it off now , I'm sleepy.
Y/n: it's just going to end.

1 hour later.
Taehyung: y/n!!! Please switch it off.

I handed him my pillow.

Taehyung: what should I do with that?
Y/n: you know it very well.
Just cover your ears with it.

Taehyung: yaah! I'm serious. Pweaseee~
He pouted. Damn what's wrong with him, can't he stop being so cu- ahem! Shut up Y/n stop it.
Taehyung: ik I'm cute now shut it.
Y/n: ARGH!! CAN U PLS GIVE ME SOME PRIVACY THER-
I got cut off as he placed his finger on my lips.
Taehyung: shush pabo! Everyone's sleeping out there.
With that he snatched my remote and switched it off.
Y/n: yaah!! It was about to end!
Taehyung: since an hour you're saying that! Plus it was the third episode! Which wasn't ending rn!
Y/n: but-
Taehyung: shhh!!
Damn y/n whom are u fighting with! I srsly don't know how come I got all those guts!
I kept my pillow properly and slowly layed my head on it.
I looked on my side i.e towards Taehyung after dimming the lights as they got blue.

I saw Taehyung looking at me again.
Y/n: it's been so long but i srsly want to ask you this now.
Taehyung: uh-huh say it then.
He said being the most politest person he could be.
Y/n: y do u keep looking at me like that! It creeps the hell Outta me!
He giggled.
Taehyung: does it or it gives you butterflies? *Smirks*
Y/n: yaah! Sh-shut up.
Taehyung: wait did u just stutter? Omo it srsly gives you butterflies! ik ik.
Y/n: it doesn't o-okay.
Taehyung: I'm not gonna believe that. How does it feel getting butterflies?
Y/n: yaah! Stop embarassing me.
He started laughing.
Taehyung: oh no I won't.
Y/n: what do u mean?
With a pause, i saw him smiling at me. And the next thing he did-
Y/n: aish! Stop it Taehyung! Hahahahaha!!! Yaaahh!!! S-stop!

This kid started tickling me!

Taehyung: not today!
Y/n: yaaaahahahhaha! T-Taehyu-! Damn!! StOp It!-
He tickled more and more until it brought tears in my eyes.

He paused as I took this time to wipe em off. But suddenly he started again.
Y/n: Taehyung!! bwahahahaaha.
All this time I wanted to laugh out so loud but it got out as giggles , as i didn't wanted to disturb others.
Y/n: Yaah hahahah I feel like a monster rn!  St-stop !!Hahaha!!!

When suddenly he pulled me closer to him by my waist and i stopped laughing that i was before, like an idiot .
I looked at him and saw his beautiful Golden eyes.

A/n's pov.
His eyes brought u from a stressful world to a peaceful one. Your grip on his shoulder loosened.
Taehyung: uk you should smile more. U look beautiful then.
Y/n (thought): damn it! He srsly didn't need to say that rn! Plus being that close.
Taehyung: wait... you're blushing?
I looked down.
Taehyung : omo! Miss Y/n can blush too!
He giggled as i hit his chest.
Taehyung: ow!
We giggled at eachother .
Taehyung: Y/n?
Y/n:hmm?
Taehyung: can u pls do me a favor?
Y/n: sure?
Taehyung: umm well .. let it be n-nothing.
Y/n: say it. Don't keep this one more thing to yourself Tae.. Please.
Taehyung: I-i
Y/n: trust me .
I assured him . But he seemed a bit hesitant.

Taehyung's pov.
I don't know how to say this, I've never been with a human since so many years , i don't know how I should express it that i wanted her to caress my hair she did in morning , i felt as if all my worries were gone when her tiny fingers ran through my hair , i remembered my grandma. She just made me feel as if she was near me. I srsly have to come up with something but idk what . When suddenly I felt her soft fingers touching my ear , going around it and caressing my hair and then her thumb caressing my cheeck while cupping it, that's when she spoke.

Y/n: when I used to be stressed regarding my work , my mum used to do this to calm me down and assure me that everything is gonna be okay one day. Idk what you want to say but what i want to tell u is, don't overthink or stress too much, no matter what happens I'll be there with you. :)

I let out a sigh of unknowing feeling related to anxiety. I smiled at her, even without letting me tell her, she did what i wanted , i felt my grandma's presence when she did that.
I hugged her and spoke..
Taehyung: thank you so much y/n, thank you.
I felt she was shocked by my sudden move but eventually gave up and hugged me back still caressing my head.
Y/n: have a good night sleep Tae.

I chuckled as we closed our eyes .
After so many years i felt this affection. I felt as if my stress was vanishing , just by this hope that I have someone beside me i felt so happy after so many years of becoming a mafia , actually for the first time ever. Even though I'm a mafia , infact a boss i never knew I would ever get such a stress reliever ever in my life. It's just a marriage for 6 months but she's srsly doing as if she's my wife for ever. I'm so thank full to her for what she said. Will think about telling her my story later when I completely get comfy . Coz I feel she can be trusted .
With that , i didn't know when I went to sleep in no time. Without any worries . Just not thinking about future but living the present happily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347 63 13
"𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 π’“π’†π’˜π’Šπ’π’…π’” π’Šπ’•π’”π’†π’π’‡, π’π’π’π’š 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑 𝒄𝒂𝒏 π’„π’‰π’‚π’π’ˆπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆." In a world where humans a...
62.3K 2.4K 42
Are you not wearing bra ? " He asked eyes never leaving mine ..I gulped before shaking my head . "Words princess " He demands "N-no " I stuttered...
50 Shades of Blood By Mahisi

Mystery / Thriller

717 18 7
Mystery Thriller and Romance Warning content: cheating, crime scenes, murder, betrayal "We were never meant to be. And I think you knew that from th...
282K 11.6K 35
" I could see the anger in her eyes as soon as she heard my threat to kill her Tae, Me. Her love for me, made me crave her even more. I just wanted t...