PROMISES🤞

By jkbaisedlove93

Tae: "You know him y/n, you know him since your childhood." _________________________________________________... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 2

14 3 0
By jkbaisedlove93

Y/n's POV

I was tryna figure out what to wear for the club tonight which isn't much revealing and fits my curves too.
That's when my eyes caught up with a dress.

It's a black gown which isn't much revealing and hugs my curves perfectly.

The dress😍

I made my way downstairs after wearing adorable dress and a bit of makeup.
Tbh i was in deep thoughts about tonight that's when my phone rang.

Jimin's POV

         -on call-

Jimin: "You ready princess?? I'm outside your building"

Y/n: "Turn around Mr.Park".

       -Call ended-

That's when my eyes meet the most beautiful women in this entire planet. My y/n. My princess.

Jimin:"You're looking like a damn princess as you are my babygurl".I said admiring her beauty.

Y/n:"Tell me something I don't know babyboy".She said sarcastically winking at me. "Now let's go Yoongi and Hoba would be waiting for us".

Jimin:"Let's go babygirl" I said chuckling at her excitement and made my way to the driver seat after y/n.

Jimin:"Is there something on my face princess?" I asked her frowning my eyebrows as i was confused coz she was continuously looking at me and was adorably smiling.

Y/n:"No.Just admiring the most handsome man" She said intertwining our hands.

        Jimin's look

Jimin:"I love you my princess" I said kissing on the back of her intertwined hand which made her blush.

Y/n's POV

Time went and now we are outside the club waiting for Yoongs and Hoba.That's when hobi came running towards me and was laughing hard.

Y/n: "What's the matter hobi, why you running?" I asked him giggling at his cuteness. That's when Yoongi came running behind him.

Hobi:"Ntng y/n was just checking yoongi's stamina" He winks at him.

Yoongi:"If you are done with your silly things, we should head inside the club before it's starts raining." He said rolling his eyes.

All this time Jimin was busy with his phone.

Jimin:"Let's go guys, let's make this night memorable". He said wrapping his hands around my waist and pecked my neck. It was appaling for me and i got flustered.

Y/n:"Jiminie I got you" I said winking at him which made him snuggle more into my neck.

Yoongi:"Let's go Hobi, i am too innocent for all these"He said dragging hobi with him to the entrance of the club.

Jimin:"oh really that's the reason you are here with us?" He yell and dragged me to the entrance.

    --Inside the club--

There were lots of people as it was weekends,smell of vodka was mixed in the air,boys and girls dancing and clenching upon eachother.

I was really excited about the environment as the attention i wanted was not from those creepy men instead it was from my man. The way he carrying himself tonight made him look like a prince.

Author's POV

       -Time went by-

Y/n,jhope,and yoongi decides to dance after gulping shots and was feeling lil tipsy.
Jhope was moving his body as a professional dancer as he is, yoongi and y/n was also tryna move on the beats of the music blasting all over the club.

Y/n and jhope was laughing hard coz of the alcoholic effect, more than that they were laughing watching yoongi dancing like a crackhead.

All this time jimin was busy adoring his princess dancing and laughing while sipping shots. He smirked watching her head to toe thinking about nasty thoughts.

'Being a bad girl huhhh sticking with another man even if he's your bestie,you don't have any idea you are gonna regret about this soon babygurl' He thought smirking.

Y/n's POV

I was busy enjoying like a crazy girl with my friends. That's when my eyes caught a sight of my boy. He was smirking hard looking at me with lust and love while gulping alcohol slowly,ooh tbh i was going insane coz of his hotness.
'This is boy is gonna be the death of me'
I thought to myself blushing hard.

I walked further in his direction that's when a girl approched him. Tbh she was pretty i felt a slight of insecurity then thought that i shouldn't as I'm the only girl that my jimine loves and he's never gonna ditch me for some bitchy girls. The girl sat beside him and started talking to him seductively.

'Girl you don't even know whom u r trying to seduce, my boy is really hard to play when it comes to seduce him' I thought *smirking*

Jimin was shocked by the girl's behavior.But i got appaled when he smirked looking at me and turned towards her. Tbh for a bit of sec i thought he's really a playboy who loves to play with every girl.

There was a time when he was the heart throbbing playboy of our university. But it all changed when he fell for me.

As per now i got to know that he's trying to make me feel jealous. But i decided to focus on their conversation.

Girl:"Hey, handsome what's your name?" She asked eyeing him top to toe.

Jimin:"Heyaa. I'm Park Jimin. Jimin for you" He said smiling more like smirking as he was aware of the fact that i was listening to them.

'Aah i wanna rip this smirk from his pretty face'

I was feeling angry and jealous too.

Girl:"I am Kim Mena but there's no issue if u will call me baby" She said in a seductive tone. "want a drink?" She asked n jimin nodeed.

Mena:"You alone here?" She asked seductively touching her thigh to seduce him.

Jimin:"Ya unluckyly" He said looking towards me, i gazed him making him chuckle coz of the way i was getting jealous.

Mena:"Fine. Then wanna make this night memorable?"
She asked in a seductive voice and runs her hands on jimin's thighs.

All the time jimin was looking towards me with a *smirk* plastered on his face. Which Mena noticed.

Mena:"You know her?" She asked frowning towards me. That's when i decided to show this bitch of a girl her place.

Y/n:"Yes, bitch he know me as I'm the girl he loves and for ur kind info he doesn't like whores like you" I said pecking jimin's lip and he pulled me by my waist and asked me to sit on his lap. This made Mena growl.

Jimin:"You right babygirl" He whisper near my ear biting my earlobe and kissed the back of my neck. I got flustered and my eyes closed from the pleasurable touch of his palm lips.

Y/n:"You may leave miss before i kick your ass out of here" I warned her with death gaze to which she smirked and left.

Jimin:"I guess someone's jealous here" He teased smirking while rubbing me thighs which made me shake.

Y/n:"No, jiminie i am not,coz i know you are never going to fall for a girl other than me" I said turning towards him and whispered and he smirked "That's my baby girl"  He said.

Yoongi and Jhope was nowhere to be seen,me and jimin was gulping shots one by one laughing and being chossy on silly things. All this time jimin's hand was traveling all over my body mostly thighs as he's well aware of my weaknesses and these all things was already making me crazy.

Jimin:"Wanna dance princess??" He asked me winking seductively. I nodded.

We were dancing intimately looking into each others eyes with full of love, his hands were on my waist and mine was around his neck. The soft intense music was adding more and more taste to it.
    [The song:~Renegade~]

The devil inside my boyfie decided to turn me around now my back facing him. He pulled me by waist my breath hissed by his sudden touch. His well build chest touched my back then when the line of the song came 'BABY YOU CHOSE THE PAIN COZ U DON'T KNOW ME U JUST KNOW MY NAME'. Jimin whispered this line lightly biting my earlobe. That was quite appalling for me but when his cold breath brushed my skin all the thoughts flew away,i shivered and my eyes closed by the pleasure.

Then devilish idea ran through my mind which made me smirk thinking about it.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as we were dancing that's when the alcohol kick in more. I started grinding my butt into his crotch *smirk*.

..........................................................

To be continued.....

Please like comment and share😇

Thanks for reading💗💌
I purple you💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

935K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
155K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
775K 28.8K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...