Taekook One Shots (Top Tae Ve...

Por BangtansIconicLaugh

Trapping my wild imagination into one-shots! [TOP TAE| BOTTOM KOOK] The main ship is Taekook while other BTS... Más

Introduction
Fire on Fire ✔️
Fire on fire II ✔️
Don't have to hide ✔️
Symphony ✔️
Symphony Explanation ✔️
Chaos ✔️
Chaos PT.II ✔️
Running with the wolves ✔️
Cuddles ✔️
Burn It ✔️
Minefields ✔️
Train Wreck ✔️
Have We Met Before (Fire On Fire III) ✔️
Robotic ✔️
Heather ✔️
Cup Of Coffee For Your Head ✔️
A shoulder ✔️
Concert Confession ✔️
Stars ✔️
His Son PT.I ✔️
His Son PT.II ✔️
My Home ✔️
Chaos PT.III ✔️
Photograph ✔️
Met Again ✔️
Met Again PT.II ✔️
Met Again PT.III ✔️
Met Again PT.IV ✔️
Not you ✔️
Not You II ✔️
Chaos PT.IV ✔️
Car's Outside ✔️
No More Fights ✔️
HIATUS NOTICE

Minefields PT.II ✔️

254 16 10
Por BangtansIconicLaugh

3rd person POV

Night came by soon and there was no way that Taehyung would wonder in the woods searching for a walkie-talkie with Jungkook putting two lives in danger when it's clear that end result would be them both getting lost in the woods, starving and injured, and probably they'll pass by walky-talky in dark without noticing it. 

So using his smart brain Taehyung decided to stay the night in the camp, eating beans cooked by Jungkook who insisted to make them by the peaceful fire which roared with red flames dancing to the sound of burning wood.

They both sat in peaceful and comfortable silence which was softly occupied by burning wood and small sounds made by insects. 

"How old are you Jungkook? And how did you end up here?" Taehyung let out his curious questions after thinking for so long. 

"I'm eighteen. I'm going to be nineteen in two months. Actually, my parents sold me to them." Jungkook said with a sigh. 
Taehyung honestly didn't know how to reply to that. 

"And you?" Jungkook asked without giving a chance for the other to say anything anyway. 

"I'm twenty-five. It makes me your Hyung." 

And they just lay on the ground, looking at the stars shining above their heads. Taehyung didn't know what is the prettier galaxy, the galaxy he could see in the sky above, or the galaxy inside Jungkook's eyes. 

.................................................................................................................................................

The next morning came and they part their ways as a strategy to find a walky-talky faster. 
By noon Taehyung and Jungkook were able to find a walkie-talkie each. 

Taehyung even managed to contact the nearest head office and give them information and they asked the officer and the survivor to come to the deck so that they can pick them up. 

Jungkook helped Taehyung to walk as they went towards the deck through the woods and grounds which is like 6-7 hours away. 

Even with the slightest touches, which were a lot, they felt something spark inside but kept quiet for the sake of not making the situation awkward. 

It was peaceful until Jungkook suddenly stopped walking. 

"Jungkook? What's wrong?" Taehyung asked as the latter was not moving. 

Instead of a reply, Jungkook looked at Taehyung as tears streamed down his face which dropped something in Taehyung's heart.

Why fate would only bring suffering to him? His life had been a living hell until now, but now when he is finally free, his whole life is going to be snatched away?

"J-jungkook, you are s-scaring me. What's wrong, love?" He was as calm as possible. 

"Hyung... H-Hyung... Step away, please... Go back... D-don't walk here." 

And it was all it took for Taehyung to understand what he meant. Of course, he should have been careful but walking with Jungkook took him into some kind of a daze. It churn something inside his heart knowing the younger wanted to protect him first before anything albeit knowing he stepped on a landmine. 

"Hey, hey... It's okay. I'll save you." Although Taehyung was not an expert in bombs, especially not landmines and related, his mind immediately went blank but his first instinct was to calm the younger and save him no matter what. No matter what. 

"I- I'm going to die, Hyung. T-thank you for saving me. P-please, please stay healthy and h-h-happy for me. Even if it was for a little time, I-I lo- l-like you." Jungkook cried without moving from his spot. 

"Stop is Jungkook. You are not going to die. You are going to live. You are going to explore everything you couldn't; the sea breeze, cafes, concerts and everything else. You are going to live your life and no way I'm going to let it vanish before it even started." Taehyung uttered, determined although knowing the chances. 

"N-no Hyung, please step away... Please... Hy-" But he was cut off by Taehyung; "Jungkook, I want you to survive, please. Go to the deck ok?" with a soft smile.

And before even Jungkook could process the words of the soldier, Taehyung hugged the boy and took him to the ground with him. Jungkook couldn't see anything and it was all blurry, he could only hear a sharp buzz in his ears, he couldn't breathe and there was a weight resting on his body as his back was pressed against the ground. 

"I like you too." Someone hushed and he felt someone's lips pressed against his lips before darkness took over and he was lulled into a sleep. 

"HYUNG!!!" 

**************************************************

Everything was white, even the piercing annoying light. It made him close his eyes shut again and fall back asleep again. He could hear a beep. Annoying! 

Nevertheless, he felt too tired to go back to sleep again. So, he opened his eyes to the bright light and white walls despite the urge to close them. Wait- where is he again? 

Someone invades his vision, making the annoying light go away for a while. The person was wearing a white coat too. The person was talking, but the buzz inside his head was not letting him hear anything properly as if he was being drowned underwater. What is he talking about?

The oxygen mask which he didn't know he was wearing was removed and someone else gave him water by a fucking spoon! 

"-me? Mr. Kim?" The person in white- wait, the doctor asked him something.

"I'm sorry? Could you repeat that again?" Taehyung felt the heaviness and roughness in his voice. 

"Yes. Mr.Kim, can you hear me, now?" The doctor asked and Taehyung gave him a tired nod. 

"Can you tell me your full name, age, and names of your family members?"

Ok... umm... 

"I- I'm Kim T-Taehyung. I'm twenty-six? And Eomma is Kim Euna. Appa is Kim Taeyong. Big brother is Kim Jaehyung."

"Good. Well done."

"Do you remember what happened Mr.Kim?" He asked again. 

Alright, that's a good question, what the fuck happened? 

"Umm... I- I was on a mission... terrorists... They all died... Jungkook... The mines... JUNGKOOK!" His eyes went wide in panic. 

"Jungkook, doctor... is he- is he alright? I want to see him! I- take me to him! NOW!" But his panic went unheard in the ears of the doctor as he smiled softly. 

"Don't worry Mr.Kim. Mr.Jungkook is safe and sound, currently sleeping in the other room." He said which calmed Taehyung down. 

"So, since you remember what happened, I'll tell you about your condition." The doctor waited for a moment for Taehyung to give him a response, for which he got a nod. 

"Mr.Kim, you have suffered many fractures, 13 to be exact, 5 in the left leg and 3 in the right leg, your left hand got 2 fractures and 3 fractures in the chest. Your spine was thankfully uninjured which is a miracle. Another miracle is you serving the heavy internal bleeding and blood loss. It will take anywhere from 6 months to 2 years for your to walk again, which we are afraid won't be normal anymore, sadly. But don't lose your hope Mr.Kim, we thought we will have to remove your left leg entirely. You have also suffered a moderate concussion- "

( A/N: Is it too much of injuries? (: )

"-which explains the fuzziness and headache." Taehyung cut the doctor off with a grunt to which the doctor let out a chuckle.

"Yes. Which explains the fuzziness and headache. Apart from that bruises, here and there, along with scratches are present. It's a long list but I think this is still better because surviving a mine without losing a limb or life should be counted as a miracle no matter what." 

"And Jungkook?"

"Oh, he had a minor concussion too, supporting a fractured bone in his right arm and chest, also he is heavy underweight and malnourished."

Although Taehyung has taken more damage than Jungkook, it physically hurt him more than 

"How long was I out for?" 

"A week and two days Mr.Kim." The doctor politely answered. 

"If you need anything, just press this button and our staff will report as soon as possible." The doctor told and left the room not before adding; "I'll inform your friends and Mr.Jungkook about your waking up, Mr.Kim."  with a bow. 

Soon after he was surrounded by his friends from the military; Park Seo-Joon, Park Hyung-Sik, Choi Woo-Shik, Bogum, and Peakboy. Disappointment filled his heart when he noticed the certain someone is missing. 

Anyway, after some time they left and Taehyung fell asleep due to heavy doses of drugs including painkillers only to wake up later in the night when the sun was long set and the moon was shining in the sky along with stars to witness the boy he carved to be sleeping next to him, holding his hands as his head rested on the bed while sitting on the chair which was next to the bed.

"I'll protect you and show you the colors other than black exist in the world bunny, it's a promise." 

_________________________________________________________________________

Word count: 1489 

LMAO. wtf is wrong with me and the endings I write? I swear these make no sense to me anymore. 

Spoiler? Another chapter like Fire On Fire is coming!! (There is a certain noticeable difference between Fire On Fire style and other one-shots and this one is again gonna be the Fire On Fire style of writing!!!) Name- In The Stars. 

 Anygay, thank you for reading!!!!

Requests???

This site (Pomodoro) is really helpful to stay focused on studying. I've been using it for a while now. Try it! - https://pomodorotimer.online/ 

Also, if coffee (and other caffeine) doesn't work for you too, just drink some lukewarm to cold water to stay awake. I tried both and the water helped me better.  

-210722-

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1K 124 7
This is a collection of one shots that I'll update from time to time.:3 I am more than open to requests~♡ Just let me know~♡ I hope that you'll enjoy...
2.5K 89 14
Just some taekook oneshots🙂 Hope u will like it🙂 It doesn't have any mature stories (I hope:) ) ★Taekook ★Namjin ★Yoonmin (Jiyoon) ★Hopexreader Th...
157K 6.4K 36
A series of Top Tae Bottom Koom, Taekook oneshots... Contains a lot of fluff and smut if you want😏😏 Feel free to send taekook one-shot requests. ...
14.2K 402 72
Ranking #130 Angstwithhappyending 17th April 2023 #850 ships -1st May 2023 #995 ships -22nd April 2023 #762 ships -7th May 2023 #220 jikook -15th...