๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ก๐—š๐—˜๐—ฅ.

By lalaamaraj

"๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐—ถ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒ & ๐—บ๐˜†... More

๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐Ÿ“€
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
location
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62

43

737 28 6
By lalaamaraj

___________________

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ 7:08 🌃

"I SAID YOUNGBOY THEY GON KILL YOU, YOU BETTER STOP DISSIN!" all the kids was screaming yb lyrics at the top of they fucking lungs.

i stepped over some green and black balloons and walked towards they little dance circle, they all grown as hell and the dj wasn't helping.

"TELL THEM NIGGAS FUCK EM AND THEY KNO IAN SCARED OF THEM!" they continued yelling in sync.

the song transitioned into red nose...

when i tell you every single one of these lil preteens knew what was about to go down.

i just sat down.

some got on the wall, in chairs or started recording.

i laughed to myself at the fact that we failed this generation terribly.

all the old heads left the party early because they cant hang for that long when it gets late so nana called everyone in buffalo, shit even california.

"YAWP YAWP YAWP YAWP!" a group of girls said hyping they friend up while she was on a boy lap.

ian even gon stop it, these ain my kids.

"sis this is getting ghetto" cassie said sitting down next to me.

"cassie i'm in your close friends on instagram you one to talk, ms. "that boy so fine he could throw a microwave at me" or the time you was twerking on a cop car." i continued.

"this ain about me but i wanna dance with that boy over there next to naijer but what if he rejects me!" she said nervously.

"if he rejects you, ima handle it. go over there and ask him. just be cool, not too cool and don't act like someone you're not!" i said as she sighed confidently and walked towards the boys.

they exchanged some words and she looked bumed out and walked back over to me.

"he said 'ion do dances sweetheart' , what a jerk" she said slouching in her seat.

"i got this boo no worries" i said smiling at her making her look confused.

my hips swung in my dress as i walked over to the boy.

"hi hunny lemme ttu real quick" i said smiling.

his friends was "oooohing" and shit.

i grabbed his collar of his polo shirt and pierced him into the wall.

"listen here you little nigga, you gon dance with that amazing girl okay? 1 fucking dance at the most. got it?" i said, he looked like he was about to shit himself.

he nodded in a terrified way.

"y- yes ma'am" he said. i released his shirt and he fell to the ground catching himself. i handed him a balloon smiling and bucked at his friends who looked scared as well.

later he walked to cassie and danced with her.

"enjoying yourself?" savvy said sitting next to me.

"sum like that but hi bestie" i said pulling him in for a hug.

"wassup, you been holding it down for ya dude?" he asked referring to legacy.

i nodded with a sly smile.

"thanks for coming, i need someone my age to tt while these little heathens twerk amongst each other" i said as he laughed.

"man they some bold ass heathens, one of em asked for my number so i wrote down 911 on the paper" he said making me laugh.

the room was pretty dark except for the glow in the dark speakers and glowing lights along the room, i miss legacy realbad

i snapped out of my thoughts with hearing "THEY FIGHTING" inside the crowd. i immediately ran to the scene.

(ICED T WHEN HE WAS ON LAW AND ORDER TYPE SHIT 😝)

it was 2 girls jumping one pretty darkskin girl.

they was kicking her ass and i cant hit them because they minors so i tried to get one of the girls off of her.

"SECURITY!" i yelled, the music was cut and the 2 girls was flipping the fuck out.

3 security guards had to get them out of the party and once they got kicked out i immediately ran to the girl as all eyes were on the 2 of us.

"MIND YALL FUCKING BUSINESS AND CUT THAT MUSIC ON!" i yelled as i took her hand and lead her into the bathroom as nana followed.

"oh my god hunny are you okay?" i said comforting her and looking at her bruises.

"i-i'm okay" she mumbled looking into the mirror crying.

"oh shit, ki - lan!" naijer said running to comfort her in an embracing hug. she started crying even more from that.

"aww boo what happened for them to jump you like that" i asked.

she wiped her tears and leaned out of the hug naijer had her in and cleared her throat than spoke up,

"the big girl, arneisha, her brother uh.. raped me. and they keep saying i'm lying and a whore and all sorts of awful things to me. so they planned on fighting me but i always ducked so they saw me and took they opportunity" she said sighing.

"oh my god" i said hugging her and stroking her back.

naijer looked at me giving me the look for me to step out so they could talk, i nodded and wiped her tears once again.

"i'm gonna go make sure they can't get back in, okay boo?" she nodded i left the room.

_________________

ᴄᴀʏꜱʜᴀᴡɴ ᴡᴏᴏᴅᴇɴʙᴜʀɢ 7:36 🌃

i unzipped my hoodie all the way down as the girl started twerking on me.

everyone knows im bisexual but some of these girls don't even care especially her. she acts like she doesn't see me kissing her boy cousin in the locker room during gym-

thats to much info ain it..

she moved and smiled as her friends was hyping her up, i moved out the chair as someone else sat in it. the girl winked at me and i laughed and walked outside the party.

the music was too loud and i had a headache.

i looked down at my phone seeing a notification from the boy i kinda liked.

well one of them.. i crush a lot.

i turned around and ended up bumping into him.

"hey." he said awkwardly.

"hey.." i said. i could tell he was nervous.

"nigga stop blushing at me" i said making him laugh.

he was red and shit.

"so wh-" i was cut off by him smashing his lips into mine making us have a awkward kiss. i could tell he was craving more.

"n-not out here" i said looking around sort of embarrassed.

i know i came out but i'm still cautious, some people is a different typa homophobic.

a car pulled up and honked they horn at him.

"bye.." malik said walking towards the car.

"bye.." it was sort of to late because by time i said it they pulled off.

i felt bad but went inside seeing naijer and ki- lan. he had his arm around her.

"i see you naijer" i said dapping him up.

"chill, it ain even like that. we're just friends." he said cracking a smile.

i could tell she wanted more than that.

"rii rii, you tryna buy a lil sum sum" i said flashing the edibles and weed in my fanny pack

"damn i can't get a discount?" he said fake hurt.

"this is a business, an establishment and if you were working for me you would be fired! immediately!" i said quoting a tiktok.

"so thats a no on the discount?" he said frowning. i rolled my eyes and tossed both of them "rice crispys" well.. they were rice crispy treats just not the regular kind.

"CAYSHAWN! NO SELLING DRUGS!" neveah shouted walking up to me.

"b-but"

"shh its a coverup, gimme 3 brownies and a preroll" she said handing me a 20

i slipped it in her purse and she walked away.

"even yo sister excepts my prices, spoiled ass" i said teasing him.

__________________

ɴᴀɪᴊᴇʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ 11:21 🌃

"happy birthday to you!" neveah, the twins, ki -lan and some more of our friends sang.

i had a nice ass cake, it was a lil basketball themed cake. when i got out the hospital i played it a lot more, the nurses got me a net as a goodbye gift.

they finished singing, thank god. these niggas sound like dying pigeons.

i gave everyone small pieces of cake so i could be stingy because ian plan on sharing the entire thing.

"alright little niggas, y'all can spend the night but please, keep every body part to y'all selfs. naijer" neveah said mumbling the last part.

"that wasn't even my fault dude" i said mushing neveah head as she went in her room to take a nap before she goes to work.

we waited for her to go in her room and close the door before we all started talking amongst ourselves.

"you have a nice house" ki -lan said shyly.

"thanks" i said smiling at her.

"lets play truth or dare / spin the bottle" cayshawn said, of course his horny ass wanna play.

cassie looked up from her phone watching videos from the party nodding.

we all sat in a circle on the floor and ki- lan sat across from me.

it was me, ki- lan, cassie, cayshawn, my cousin quan and our friends mia and liyah.

we grabbed one of my sisters damn near empty casamigo bottles, when nobody was looking i downed the little squib that was in the bottle and went back in the living room.

"i'll spin first" mia said spinning the empty bottle.

it span around for a minute then landed on cayshawn.

"ou truth or dare" she said looking him up and down. yuck.

"dare" he said giving her a look right back.

"i'm gonna throw up in my fucking mouth" cassie whispered to me making me laugh.

"i dare you to kiss ki- lan" she said.

"always starting shit" he mumbled. "thats cool wit you?" cayshawn said looking over at me. i nodded

"we dont go together fr, go ahead" i said shrugging.

he quickly pecked her on the lips, she looked uncomfortable as hell.

i heard neveahs room door open and she was otp. her ass was skipping and shit. she literally laid on the kitchen island while getting a snack kicking her damn feet.

"yo happy feet, who the fuck you otp wit?" i asked.

she ain answer and threw a pineapple at me.

"i miss you soooo much baby" she said skipping back into her room.

"happy ass" i mumbled as she closed the door.

"anyways, cayshawn spin the bottle" cassie said.

"dont mind if i do" he said spinning the bottle, he was literally praying it landed on liyah.

"idc if you ain answer, kiss me" he said boldly making the room go into shock.

"rii so truth" she said ignoring him.

"is it true that you give he- okay no more of this" neveah said cutting him off taking the bottle

"yall lets watch a scary movie" cassie suggested.

we all agreed in unison as we all bunched up together passing around covers and pillows. we were sitting on the rug in front of the tv.

you could barely see the rug because of all us being bunched up.

i passed cassie the remote and she put on leatherface.

"oh hell no" quan said as the movie started loading.

"dont be a pussy the movie ain that bad" cassie said.

"bitch you lying" cayshawn mumbled as a throw pillow hit his cheek.

ki -lan turned the lights off and got comfortable inbetween me and liyah.

__________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

660K 24.9K 27
๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
172K 7.3K 34
สœแด‡'s sแด ๊œฐแด€แด› สœแดแดก แด„แด€ษด สแดแดœ ส™แด‡ แดแด‹ แดกษชแด›สœ แด›สœแด€แด›? แด›สœแด€แด› สŸษชสŸ ษดษชษขษขแด€ แดส แด˜แด‡แด€แด„แด‡.. ๐™’๐™ค๐™ง๐™  ๐˜ฝ๐™ฎ ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐Ÿ’•
319K 10.7K 32
-๐˜ผ ๐™™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™– ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐Ÿ˜ญโ™ฅ๏ธ. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š๐Ÿ˜ผ. ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ