A demon...and a Thief... (Per...

By TheKingReape

As the Demi-Fiend roamed worlds not of his own...What will happen when he shows up in a world similar to his... More

Chapter 1: I am thou...Thou art I (Slightly Edited)
Chapter 2: Wake up, Get up, Get out there!
Chapter 3 Beneath the mask
Chapter 5 I am the Bug inside you...
Chapter 6 GO RAIDOU!!!
Chapter 7: I have your back to the wall...
Op 1 Nothing to me
Chapter 8: Royal Days
Wow...
Chapter 9 Last Surprise
Chapter 10: Please...Im just a human Being...
Chapter 11 ...Thou shant oppose the wrath of god
Chapter 12: Prison Labor
Shameless book plug
Chapter 13 Keeper of lust
Chapter 14: Price Part 1

Chapter 4 One more god rejected

1K 11 4
By TheKingReape

The Vortex world....

A land containing only the remnants of the old world.

A place where demons of all legends would gather and fight for whatever was left...be it ripping, smashing, freezing, burning, etcetera just to prove themselves as the epitome of demon kind...A world where those interested and with the will...Shall accomplish there ambition.

A world where ones freedom controlled the path the world shall take...

This was a world where Social darwanism was at it strongest...

But there was one undeniable force that all Demons obeyed...

This Demon was the one that all respected after the fall of God...

One that was both feared and admirated...

The Anti-Christ...

The Morning Star...

The Great Spirit of spite...

...Lucifer...

For thousands upon thousands of years he has had a neverending war with those that believe in Law...

An army of devil's and God's on his side...

Including someone incredibly special...

A boy that has passed his test...and has become a true demon...

And that boy...

Is the Demi-Fiend...

Lucifer kept his eye on the boys adventures ever since that fateful meeting at the Shinjuku medical hospital....

All his Victories...His defeats...

The trust he has created with others...Along with the betrayel that came with it...

Yet Lucifer never lost interest in the boys shenanigans...

Occasionally he would look at worlds not of his own...

One where the Hero Flynn saved his version of Tokyo...

One where the Devil Summoner Raido Kuzunoha fought and defeated King Abbadon...

One where a Minato Yuuki sacrificed himself to seal away the Goddess of Death Nyx...

He enjoyed watching them as they reveled against the wishes of there version of that Cursed YHVH.

Although compared to his world it was almost always so predictable to see where there alignment lies... Usually either there neatral or believe in his way.

Not that he was complaining of course...

But in the end The Demi-Fiend Naoki Kashima Was the one to bring back his attention every single time.

Somehow or some way he would always find himself in a sort of pickle...

Like with that one time he helped Nanashi and the Hero Flynn along with other Messiah's fight off the strange and elusive Stephen...

(A/n: Im well aware that the Demi-Fiend in smt 4a was from a different timeline where he lost to Lucifer but in this case this Demi-Fiend is the one from the true demon route.)

No matter what without fail Naoki Will always find a way to gain back his attention...

Sometimes he would even mess with him...

Like that one time he sent the Demi-Fiend to a digital world to challenge the Hero's there.

At the end of the fight Lucifer chuckled as they thought they had fought an illusion.

They were lucky Lucifer pull back Naoki Before they killed themselves.

But to come back to the topic at hand...

Lucifer felt something was...Off...

Like...A strange presence entered the world...a divine presence...

A presence that felt oddly similar to that cursed YHVH...

Luckily he knew exactly who to send to investigate...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

*SSLLLUURRRRRPPP*

"Wow..."

"That is quite an impressive appetite."

"Yeah no kiddin'...Guy ate through 10 Jumbo sized Ramen bowls..."

"You even think we'll have any cash left. I know the cash from memento's we get is alot but...Jesus..."

"Guys gonna leave a huge dent in the good ol' wallet..."

The phantom thieves could only stare at the scene in front of them...

The Demi-Fiend ate the noodles with a glint in his eyes...

(A/n: If y'all want the sauce it's Blunt-Katana on deviant art.)

"Pssst Naoki...Give me a bite..." Pixie peaked her head out of his jacket with her mouth open...

Naoki nodded before bringing a noodle up to the pixie before taking out a bite.

"Mmmmmnnnnnnn Its so good..." Pixie said as she held her cheeks.

"Huh...Didnt think Shadows could eat food." Ryuji Said as he took another bite of his ramen.

"How does she even fit in there anyway...?"Ann said.

"I assume shadows can change there forms. I mean before we fight they always look like some strange gaurd before transforming. So I'm guessing she shrunk herself."

"So basically...Just magic..."

"Maybe...That does seem like the case. But wouldn't it be wise to get back on the topic at hand." Yusuke said.

"Oh yeaaahhh...What was it again...?" Ryuji said scratching his head...

"We were gonna talk about that Porblem Naoki had..."

"Oh yeah I almost forgot." Ryuji said.

"But first...Were gonna need a place a whole lot more private than this."

So after paying for there food they left the restaurant. (Thanks to Ren who paid for it all RIP his wallet.)

The group had arrived at an overpass in Shibuya. This was the phantom thieves hideout. It was a good thing people rarely ever crossed here.

"Welp...So what are we gonna do...?" Ryuji said.

"Well first things first let's recap what we know..." Morgana said.

"Naoki came out from memento's so we can narrow down where he could be from. Judging from how strong he is he must have came from deep within memento's. The Shadow that Naoki had said they were fighting something and before they knew they just suddenly showed up on the higher floor's...Am I correct...?"

"Mmhm..." The pixie nodded while still inside Demi-Fiends jacket.

"Do you remember exactly what you were fighting...?"

"Hmmmmm...If I remember correctly...I think it was...A giant Cup...?"

The group's faces had visible Confusion...

"A giant Cup...?" Ryuji said confused...

"Why would you be fighting a giant Cup...?" Ren said...

"Why do you think I know? Although it was hella weak though. We had it on the ropes but then it just suddenly warped us to whatever this memento's place is."

"Hmm...I see...So in other words there is some sort of shadow in the depths of memento's....A powerful one to."

The group's faces turned serious....

"But that leaves us with one question...How did you get down there...?"

"What do you mean?"

"Memento's has barriers to keep people from going deeper in and the only way you can venture deeper is by affecting the people's cognition. So I wanna know how you managed to get that deep...?"

"Well I don't know about barriers. We just saw the place and went in. We didn't see no barriers blocking us."

In reality what she said was a half truth. Yes she was right about easily getting to the depths of memento's but there was a reason for it. In terms of Cognition she really didn't know what that meant.

"By the way what's all this Jumbo about Cognition?"

"Oh well...Think of cognition of how you see someone. For example if your in love with someone so much you'll see them as either a prince or a slave. But that's if your desire is distorted. Like...REALLY Distorted..." Ann said remembering her time during kamoshidas palace.

Even now she still gets chills thinking about that fake version of her.

The pixie groaned as she rubbed her temples.

"Man this is starting to give me a headache."

"No kiddin'. My brains already Fried just tryin a' process it." Ryuji said.

"Well either way if we plan to help him it's gonna have to be a commitment. He said they were in the deeper parts of memento's but so far we haven't even scratched the surface."

"Quite the scenario we have found ourselves in..." Yusuke said.

"Welp...Imma go home. 's already getting late. Mom 'll kill me if I stay out to late."

"Yeah same here...Best we leave this for another day." Ann said.

"I shall take my leave as well. We have already set out what we needed to do. I'll need to work on my project before deadline."

"Alright. We'll see you guys tomorrow."

And with that the group seperated and went back to there homes.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

*DING*

"Oh your back." Sojiro said as he washed a cup.

"Hey Sakura-San." Ren said.

"So did you find Naoki-kun a job?"

"Yep. It took awhile but I got him a job at a place a friend of mine owns."

"That's good. It better not be anything illegal."

"Don't worry it isn't."

Sojiro took out his phone before proceeding to take off his Apron.

"Im closing up. Make sure to lock the door please."

"Got it. Naoki you can head up."

The Demi-Fiend Nodded before walking up the stairs before sitting in the couch.

"Man...What a day huh..." Pixie said as she warped himself into the couch before laying down on the Demi-Fiend's lap.

"So Naoki...You think we should tell them about...You know who...?" Pixie said as she looked up at the Demi-Fiend before getting a shake of denial from his head.

"....You...don't want them to get involved with our mission do you...?"

The Demi-Fiend have her the same response.

"Cause it has nothing to do with them huh...Hmmmm...Well either way they seem to know more about that "memento's" place we broke into so it's probably best we stick with them for a while."

The Demi-Fiend sighed before laying down on the couch.

"Goin to sleep huh? Okay buuuuttt..."

With a small grunt she threw herself onto his chest and snuggled a little.

"*Sigh* this is so much better. Being cramped with everyone else in that pocket dimension in your head sucks. A girl should at least sleep somewhere comfy for once right...Right...?"

Light snoring had entered her ears. Looking up she saw The Demi-Fiend snoring softly.

A smile was left onto her face before letting herself get taken to the world of dreams with a chuckle.

If only she knew about Morgana and Ren listening in on the whole thing...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Lucifer had pinpointed that divine energy he had felt and saw it coming from Shibuya..

From what he saw strange red veins spread its way out from a subway tunnel.

It had an addictive sort of aura around it...Like it was trying to tempt you inside...

But then again that was meant to be Lucifer's job.

He was the tempter not the tempty.

Regardless this wasn't any sort of phenomenon he has caused...

"Master...Would you like me to summon the Demi-Fiend here...?" The Nurse said to the blond man in a wheel chair.

The nurse leaned her head closer to her master...

"Yes master...I shall summon him for you...He should be nearby..."

Lucifer brought back his attention to the strange subway.

The aura felt somewhat like the laberynth of Amala albeit more gloomy than Unnerving.

"Hmm..." Lucifer rested his fist on his cheek...this was a curious case indeed...
...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Fiend
Rank Up
3

Smirk

A chance for any attack to be a unmissable Critical and knockdown.

Can be stacked with other party members.

__________________________________________________________________________

Yeah this is gonna be a short one...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 5.7K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
367K 6.1K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 38.3K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...