WHEN LOVE LASTS| JIKOOK ✅

By StillWithYouJikook

"Jung--------" "Jimin... Please.. I never Loved you! like never ever! leave me alone, please! " Jungkook plea... More

CAST
1.Playful Kiss
2.Puppy Kisses
3.Comfort Kisses
4.UGLY
5.Losing weight
6.High School
7.Tutoring
8.Mine
9.Challenge
10.Avoid
11.A long night
12. Staying
13.Jeonlous
14.Namjooning
15.Hold me
16.Hate
17.Bet
18.Silent
19.Alone
20.Maths
21.Tickets
22.Counting
23.Plan
24.Dear Diary
25.GettingReady
26.At my Worst
27. The Fall
28.Unexpected
29.Uninterested
30.Unspoken Words
31. Missing
PREVIEW
32.Golden Jubilee
33.Outburst
34.Chance
35.BlueMoon
36.Rockstar
37.Bride
38.AfterParty
39.HIDDENPAIN
40.KissMe
41.OUR LOVE
Thank you
Epilogue 2
FINALE

Epilogue

4.6K 218 54
By StillWithYouJikook

The sounds of the kids and the waters echoed in the swimming pool classes. The kids were all wearing their swimming suit and was all getting instructed on their couch.

A little girl in her 8s, with doe eyes, and black hair with a front fringe hairstyle was controlling herself to not diving into the pool, as she likes to swim and she can't wait until the coach instructed.

Near to her, her sister (twin)was listening to the class patiently and she nudged her sister to listen to the class first.

But the girl doesn't mind her and her vision was all on the pool. The other girl tilts her head and she smirked because her sister will not dive into the pool.

"Ok, have you understood what I instructed you all? " A couch in her 20s asked the little ones.

"YESSSSSS MAM" The kids all screamed.

"Good" Then she motioned everyone to get into the pool one by one.

Jeon Mini glanced at her Appu and eyed him to look at her first diving.

"Fighting" Her Appu cheered and he was pressing both his palms and was excited to see his girl's first dive.

Jeon Mini flinched because of the cold water. The couch holds Mini's hands for support.

Jeon Luna on the other hand dive into the pool without the coach's permission.

"LUNA" Her father's eyes widened when he saw her child was getting into the pool with full force to swim.

The coach was about to dive into the pool, Luna splashed the water on her sister's face and showed her coach that she know how to Swim.

"Appu!" Luna giggled and looked at her father for his reaction. The latter smiled and warned her to not dive without the coach's permission.

Joen Mini looked at her sister with a furrow and she begins to swim with the help of her coach.

"Wow, your kids are different from one another!" A parent approached the male as they saw both the twins had different personalities.

"Yes, they are!" He replied with his crescent smile.

"Mr Jimin? Can I ask you something?" Another parent surrounded jimin to talk with him.

"Yes, Mrs Lilly " Jimin then gestured for her to sit next to him.

"May I know your age?" She asked out of nowhere.

"Huh, I'm around 30!" Jimin was awkward revealing his age, as a man always avoids to mention about their age.

"Oh my God! Your skin was glowing more than the first time I saw you. " she eyed jimin from head to toe as he has gloss skin without any acne or marks on his face. And he has a good posture that makes the others think about Jimin might married in his 20s.

"Oh," jimin scratched his neck and spared a glance with her daughter from time to time.

"How can you be so healthy and maintains the skin god you have two kids, and still you are looking young at this age!" Lilly expressed her thoughts.

"It's all because of my Husband! He keeps me smiling so, you know, hmm," Jimin shrugged as when you are enjoying your life, then you will lead a happy life.

"Awwwww" the parents all yelled.

Jimin blushed and talked with them, as they kept on asking him about what soap he is using and what products he is using.

He patiently explained everything to the parents.

"And why did you name your daughter Luna and Mini?" One parent asked him as both of the names were quite opposite.

"To be frank, my husband wants to name them which represents me. You know, Luna means Moon, and according to him, I'm his moon so, we named our daughter Luna and for the second one, I fought with him to name which represents him. But you know, he was really clear in naming both of them in my represents. So we ended up naming her Mini."

"Your husband must love you."

"Yes, he is, " jimin said with his proud face and he saw both of his daughters running toward him while shivering.

"Appu" both the girls gritting their teeth as it was so cold.

"Sweeties" jimin wrapped a big towel around them and started to wet their hair and body.

"Appu, how did I dive?" Luna asked him

"Luna, how many times should I tell you to listen to the class, ?" Jimin sighed as she always disobeyed the teachers.

"Yes, Appa and I were telling her to listen to the class, but in return, she is glaring at me " Mini pouted

"Appu, she is lying!" Luna protested and was about to pull her hair for the complaint to her father.

"LUNA" Jimin yelled at the girls which makes her obey Jimin's words.

"Here, change this dress and come soon" Jimin handed them a gown to wear.

Both the girls nod their heads and they ran towards the changing room.

"Aish. I should ask Jungkook to strict with Luna more." Jimin sighed as his husband is giving more freedom to Luna and the latter is misusing it.

"Appu " both the girls hugged their father and holds Jimin's hands to move out.

"Cutiepies " Jimin's eyes softened once he saw their doe eyes as it was the same eyes he fell in love with.

They all entered the Porsche white car, And jimin asked them to wear their seat belts.

"Appu, I will sit next to you," Luna said as always Min was sitting next to her father.

"No Appu, she was the one who sat with you on morning and it was my turn" Min defended.

"Arghh. Girls, better you both sit in your backseat. Clear?" Jimin ordered and they both agreed to him.

Luna then came forward to switch on the player.

", SMOOTH LIKE BUTTER, CRIMINAL UNDERCOVER AND YEAH YEAH" Luna begins to sing while Mini closed her ears as she was shouting instead of singing

Jimin giggled and drive back to his mansion.

"Thank God we arrive!" Min exhaled deeply as during the 30-minute ride, Luna was singing continuously and she feels annoyed.

"Cold jerk! " Luna stick her tongue out and entered the mansion.

She tossed off on the couch in return, jimin scolded her to wash up first

" We just now bath appu!" Luna pouted as she doesn't like the idea of bathing again.

"Yes, but we don't know whether the water in the pool is cleaned or not! so go and bath, appa will bake some cookies for you both "

Jimin cuts some fruits and toasted bread for his girls.

"Shall I help you?" Mini came to the kitchen and she hugged Jimin's knees.

Jimin smiled and lifted her to the counter.

"Thank you, princess" jimin planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

Luna glared at Mini in the corner as she hates how only mini gets more kisses from her loving father.

She sulked and waited for jimin to notice her.

Mini saw her sister and nudges Jimin to notice her.

Jimin giggled and eyed Mini to maintain a poker face.

"Shall we eat princess?" Jimin asked to mini

"Yes, appu!" She giggled aloud.

Luna sulked more and waited for jimin to ask her to eat.

But no, jimin avoided her purposely and walked past her.

Luna storms her feet madly and sulked even more.

"Wowwwwww!!" Mini licked her lips once she saw the decoration made by her father.

"How  is it?" Jimin asked her.

"Yummy!" She licked her lips as the banana milk formed a moustache on net lips.

"Eat this fully Mini because your sister won't have a chance to eat all these!" Jimin eyed Luna as she still didn't bathe and she is cheating on jimin by wearing a dress.

" I hate you " luna throws a pillow on her sister and begins to run towards her bedroom.

Jimin sighed and ran towards her room.

He then saw the latter was all curled up on her bed.

Jimin slowly climbed the bed and makes her sit on his lap.

She giggled when jimin tickles her.

"Hahaha" she finally giggled at her father.

"Then say sorry for lying to me!" Jimin tickles her more.

"Ok ok sorry" she giggled.

"That's my girl!"

"Now shall I get my snacks?" She pouted

"If you take a quick bath, then I will think of it !" Jimin said.

"Help me to get bath appu!" She pouted as she always expects someone to bathe her like her father.

Jimin sighed and lifted her to the bathroom

She giggled and was happy.

__

Both the girls set their study tables to do their homework.

Jimin on the other hand dialled his husband, as it was almost 15 days, still, he didn't return to Seoul. And it was rare they both didn't talk for more than three minutes.

Mini eyed her father and she felt hurt by seeing her father worrying.

Luna furrowed and looked at her sister's gaze and saw Jimin was dialling someone on the call.

"I wish appa will come soon " Mini whispered.

Luna didn't say much and she begins to do her homework.

_

"Hello? Eun jo? Where is he? Does he think he has a family? " Jimin yelled on the other line once the call got connected.

"Huh Oppa, it's me here. "

"Oops sorry Hera. I never knew you will pick up the call " Jimin felt embarrassed to yell at her.

"It's ok Oppa, they both are really busy and I will tell them to call you after some time. "

"This is what everyone is telling me. He never calls me. Does he even think about his daughters? " Jimin teared up as he was so hurt.

"I'm sorry Oppa, I --"

"Hera, I'm sorry, I will call you back " Jimin cuts the call as he can't take it anymore.

He wiped his tears as he controlling not to burst in front of his daughters.

__

Mini decides to check his father and she took her book into his hands and went to her father's bedroom.

She entered the big master bedroom and saw her father was smelling Jungkook's shirt he hugs his shirt tightly, crying softly on the corner.

She begins to tear up as she can't take it anymore.

She ran towards the exit and Luna was confused as chased her to stop

"Mini? " Luna's eyes widened when she saw her sister was crying.

"Ap__pu is __he " She couldn't form a sentence as he really can't take it anymore.

Luna hugged her tightly and patted her to cool down.

"Mini, I'm here, appu will be alright! Don't cry" Luna said to her.

"Will appa come back soon? "

"Of course, he will come soon. Now please smile, if appu saw us both then he will be broken mini. Do you want appu to break down more? "

"No"

"Then don't cry ok? "

"Ok"

"Aish. don't cry for these and all Mini. Ok? "

"Ok" She wiped her tears and holds Luna's hands.

__

Jimin sets the kid's bedroom and asked them to lay down on the bed.

Both girls obeyed him and asked Jimin to sleep with them for today.

Jimin smiled and lay next to mini.

"Appu, it's cheating! " Luna yelled as jimin was not laying beside her.

He sighed and lay in the centre.

"Happy? " He asked both of them and they both hugged jimin tightly to sleep.

Jimin giggled and kissed both of them.

"Appu"

"Hmm"

"Who do you like more? Me or Luna? "

Jimin furrowed at her question.

"Of course he likes me. Because I was the one who was born first. " Luna said with a proud face.

"No way. He only likes me " Mini protested.

"Girls! "

"No, I was born first, so he likes me more"

"No"

"GIRLS! If you both didn't sleep, then I will tell you again about my love story! " Jimin yelled at them as unlike other parents Jimin used to tell his love stories to his kids as a bednight story and the girls hate to hear the same story for the past 8 years.

"Nooooo" Both of them denied it and closed their eyes to sleep.

Jimin scoffed and looked at them madly.

"Shall I sing a song to sleep you mini? "Luna asked her.

" Ok" She agreed without knowing her consequences

"SMOOTH LIKE BUTTER, CRIMINAL UNDERCOVER ________"

"STOP IT! " Jimin and Mini closed Luna's mouth and the three all giggled and drifted off to sleep.

Jimin prayed to God that at least his husband will come soon to Seoul and drifted off.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
These scenes kept on ringing in my head, so I ended up writing an epilogue. I hope you don't mind 💜

I will write the next part if you want to, so please do ⭐ to support me.

See you again

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 1.8K 18
18yr Kim Taehyung becomes immediately infatuation with 20yr Kim Seokjin upon first meeting. Diving in head first into what he thought was true love...
72.8K 3.6K 75
✅ COMPLETED ✅ A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pain, sadness, anger, hate, lies and illusi...
164K 5.8K 21
Tae and Jimin's relationship was already close to its breaking point, with Taes habit of taking advantage of his vulnerable and insecure boyfriend...
38.4K 2.2K 39
(Taejin Fanfic) "Can you please stop hurting yourself and accept that you love me?" "Why? So that I can hurt you as well? No. I don't want to." "You...