The Book Café

By NavIsHeree

Hello, my fellow readers and writers. Are you a writer, tired of messaging different people and telling them... More

The Book Café-Introduction
PROCESS
RULES
⇓ TEAM OF REVIEWERS ⇓
⟪ ASSIE ⟫
⟪ JULES ⟫
⟪ SRI NACHIYA ⟫
⟪ ILIARA ⟫
⟪ GLORY ⟫
FORMS(OPEN)
Reviewer Sienna (THE FIRE TOUCH)
Reviewer Leticia (THE ROYAL CONTRACT-BOOK I)
Reviewer Glory (THE RUTHLESS VIRGIN MISTRESS)
Reviewer Leticia (FALLING, FALLEN)
Reviewer Iliara (FAKING HEARTS)
Reviewer Leticia (PLAYING WITH FIRE)
Reviewer Sienna (TRUSTING BITS AND PIECES)
Reviewer Sri Nachiya (TALE OF THE PRINCESS)
Reviewer Jules (ALL THE WAYS)
Reviewer Sri Nachiya (The ENDURLON)
Reviewer Assie (THREE OF A KIND)
Reviewer Assie (SHAMANS OF THE DARK)
Reviewer Assie (Ruin or Salvation)
Reviewer Assie(A Twisted Love)
Reviewer Assie(Flowers Are Better When They're Fake)
Reviewer Jules (Autumn Finch)
Reviewer Jules (Lawless Heaven)

⟪ DAYDREAMERSW ⟫

72 10 1
By NavIsHeree

Username: daydreamersw

Preferred Book Genres: Romance, Fantasy, Mystery

Genres/Troupe I will not be reading: Not applicable, I'm happy to have a go at anything.

Mature/LGBTQ+: Yes! Yes! Yes!

What to know about you as a reviewer: I do like to give criticisms as well as the praise of a book. These criticisms are constructive and should be taken as a belief in an author's blossoming talent, not insults! I write reviews because I'm a learning writer myself and therefore have realized the importance of peer review. Writing is a craft that can only be honed with practice and mistakes. I look forward to helping you embrace yours!

Any hobbies/interests: Reading, Baking, Swimming, Listening to Music (obsessed)

Any previous experience in reviewing: Nothing except a Goodreads account.

Time taken for each review: 7 days maximum bearing in mind this would probably be if I was asked to read a whole book. If you want a review of the first 5 chapters, for example, 2 days maximum. So basically, it varies.

Focus points (things I will focus on in the review): Points of appeal. Points of improvement. Obviously, there are plenty of subcategories within these sections but let's keep it simple for now. If you have a particular section, you'd like to ask me to focus on I am happy to also do so. For example, characterization, themes, plot development, writing style, grammar, spelling, description. 

The range of words the review will have: Quality over quantity. I'm not a big word counter, I'll say what needs to be said not write something to hit a number. This said, my ballpark figure is usually about 500 words when I get given 5 chapters to review. Word count increases with the amount of material I am given.

Number of chapters I will be reading: 3 to 5 chapters minimum...I'm happy to change this based on the client but obviously you must be aware that more chapters mean more time taken!

Any payment:

#A permanent follow

#A note posted on your message board saying that you are asking me to do a review! Do tag me along...

***

JUDGING RUBRIC:

Characterization (Dialogue, Moments of Interaction, Quirks, Hamartia): (15 points)

Plot (Purpose, Progression, Engagement): (15 points)

Themes (What does the book intend to market/highlight/communicate/critique): (10 points)

Individuality (What does your book bring to the table) :(5 points)

Basics (Spelling, Punctuation, Grammar and Layout): (5 points)

TOTAL: 50 POINTS

***

I take ONE book at a time as I like to devote my full attention to one author.

 I understand this might make my waiting list a little longer.

But it also ensures that when I do accept your review you know that you are the only client I am focusing on! :)

***

Looking forward to reading your book...

Happy Reading!

Sienna❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
49.3K 73 20
just my thoughts tyy for 40k reads in just 16 days BTW MY INSTA USERNAME IS NOW @yum1kim_
239K 7.7K 172
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...