๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘น โคถ ใ€Œ ๐‘ฒ๐‘ต๐’€ ๐‘ฟ...

starrysnite tarafฤฑndan

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š.. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ข ๐™„? โž โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜ You lived a normal and casual life in the twenty-f... Daha Fazla

Intro !! Woohoo !!
Your Bitchass Woke Up Late
I Don't Think We're In Kansas Anymore..
WHAT THE HEL- Wait Nvm It's Only A Chipmunk
Exercising - Your Worst Enemy.
As Dumb As A Roc- Boulder.
Worst Cooks In Ameri- Japan
Mr. Fox Beats Your Ass
Cancelled Sabito On Twitter
Surprise Party
R.I.P., Tanjirou's Long Hair
Old Friend
How To Kick Balls: 101
Sleepover
Haganezuka With The 'Tude
Kazumi Worries For Your Bowels
In The Depths
a/n (not rly tho, just me complaining)
Fedora Fucker
That's A Lot Of Damage!
Disney Princess
Overdramatic
Enter: Boar Bitch
Eeny Meeny Miney Moe...
Sherlock Holmes
Knee Murderer
WikiHow: To Flip Off A Lower Moon
Hang In There! (Literally!)
The Hashira's Reenactment Of Judge Judy
You Threatened.. Muzan Kibutsuji?
Get That Away From Me!
Pathetic Attempt At Charades
Mission Impossible!
Girls Don't Fart
Six In The Morning
Wakey Wakey, Eggs and Bakey!
Resentment
Truths Revealed
You Screw Yourself Over
Haganezuka Throws A Tantrum
Au Revoir!
All Aboard!
Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite!
Trouble In Paradise
Eyes Opened
Let's Make A Deal
Reunited At Last
Traitor
Bitter Goodbyes
Zombie
A Father's Love
You Turn Into An Old Man
Zenitsu's Stomach Goes Through World War III
Awkward Conversations 101
Shenanigans But Make It Fancy
Getting Blackmailed By A Toddler! Whoopee!
Who Doesn't Love Getting Slammed Into Fourteen Walls?
Second Guessing
The Hardest Thing
Eli Having No Sense Of Direction
The Return of The Psychopathic Swordsmith
Revealing The Truth
Life Without You
Enter: Flamboyant Bitch
Mission Impossible-er
Flashy Lights
Inosuke Goes Through Puberty
Another Day, Another Blackmail
Meeting
Eli Gets Extremely Humbled
Dรฉjร  Vu๏ฟผ
Disoriented
Slandering Eli, Pt. 2719
im alive !! woo!! (a/n)
The Emergence
That One Britney Spears Song
Broken Record
Lucky Is She
Karma, Bitch!
Missing
At Long Last
His Perspective
After The Storm
Heart to Heart
Slipped Out
Room Arrest
The Great Ice Cream War - Chocolate Vs. Vanilla
Training Dummy
Not-So Sleeping Beauty
No Ifs, Ands, Or Buts
Into The Village
Mohawk Boy
Read The Room
You're Not Schizophrenic, Are You?
The Key
A Puny Crow Kicks Your Ass
Fucked Up Version Of Excalibur
Oh No, He's Hot!
Oogies!
Somebody, Fix The Wifi..
You're Single, Aren't You?
Hips Don't Lie!
In Which: You Drown Like The Titanic

Enter: The First Wife

1.1K 76 46
starrysnite tarafฤฑndan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANJIROOOUUU WOOOOOOOOO

KEEPING THE UPBEAT ATTITUDE BC...

TOOK ME LOMG ENOUGH TO REALIZE THAT WE HIT 50K READS AND ALMOSF 3K VOTES HOLY SHITT.. WORDS CANT DESCRIBE HOW PUMPED I AM!/@2$; I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOSOSOS MUCH ISTG😭😭❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

as a surprise, here's a longer chap !!

**read the a/n at the end pls !! :)*

WARNING : Swearing , Blood , Violence

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

Realizing your sudden mood change, Gyutaro let out a dry chuckle, "Oh, maaaan. Look who's finally serious now, niiiice. I struck a nerve there, didn't I? Kukuku!"

You pressed your lips into a thin line, your glare hardening even more as your bitterness grew more intense than before, "Learn when to shut that filthy mouth of yours."

Gyutaro scowled in response, before sending an array of blood scythes towards the four of you. You let out a brief exhale, before preparing to block.

If you were right, which you were 99% sure, it would be way more effective to block, rather than to go on the offense at them. Luckily for you, Tanjirou and Eli got the memo as well, along with Uzui, (obviously).

As you blocked attack after attack, you couldn't help but see red. Upon listening to Gyutaro's words, he triggered something that you forced to bury within your mind.

And because of that, you were mad — no, you were absolutely livid. However, you didn't know exactly who you were mad at. Was it (B/N)? Or maybe Gyutaro, for using the same words as him?

Hell, were you mad at.. yourself?

You didn't know, nor did you care at the moment. The only thing you were focused on was getting this battle over with, as quickly and safely as possible.

Suddenly, an explosion echoed from the rooftop, making ceiling start to collapse. The entire building shook from the impact as it started to crumble.

You silently yelped as you dodged the oncoming rubble, just barely making it out of harms way entirely. You wiped a bead of sweat on your forehead, before mumbling under your breath, "That.. was a close one.."

Once you had dodged the rubble and blocked the attacks that were focused at you, you turned to face Tanjirou and Eli, who were slightly struggling. You then averted your gaze to Uzui, who was about to get sliced by an attack.

You widened your eyes, and in a panic, you made a beeline towards the pillar. You called out to him as loud as you could, as you rushed over, "WATCH OUT—!"

Uzui slightly widened his eyes once he noticed the attack from his peripheral vision. But you both knew he wouldn't be able to block it.

At the very last second, you jumped forwards, before successfully blocking the lethal blood scythe. However, you weren't left unscathed.

The scythe nicked your cheek, making you let out a loud wince. Even though the scythe had barely touched you, it left a huge gash starting from the bottom of your eye, that ended at your jawline. You bit back your tears, refusing to shed them at the very moment.

Before you knew it, Uzui and Gyutaro went back to going one on one, giving you, Eli and Tanjirou an extremely brief break.

Eli jogged up to you, before lightly wincing upon seeing the gash on your cheek. He furrowed his brows in worry, "Holy shi- hold on.." He ripped off a small piece of his haori, before slapping it onto your cheek.

You let out a yelp, "Ow—! What the hell?!" As you did so, the ripped off piece slowly drifted down to the ground, making Eli sweatdrop, "Dammit. I thought that was gonna work.."

He then looked back at you, and once he realized the solemn look on your features, he spoke up, "Hey.. are you good? Is everything alright?"

You slowly looked up, before locking eyes with Eli. You spoke in a shaky voice, "..Eli.. I don't... I don't think I'm over (B/N)."

Upon hearing your answer, he flinched in surprise. His expression grew even more concerned as his shoulders tensed. After a moment, he slowly opened his mouth to speak, "Wh-"

Before he could finish, Uzui's booming voice practically shook the air, "Sound Breathing, Fifth Form, String Performance!!"

Uzui then moved his hand of the end of his sword with a reverse grip, before beginning to spin the other with the chain that connected the two. As he did so, they released multiple explosives that detonated around the room.

You gaped at the sight as smoke began to waft around the street, before taking it as the cue to go back to aiding Uzui along with Tanjirou.

Gyutaro scoffed, "You only just overpowered me with a noisy technique. But there's no point."

As if on cue, a tsunami of obi went straight towards Uzui. Before they could hit him, you, Tanjirou and Eli had slashed them.

You eyed Tanjirou's shape, and he was not doing great whatsoever. He had tied his hands to the hilt of his sword, just so he could merely grasp it. His shoulder was leaking blood, and it began to drip down his leg. A pang of guilt surged through you, as your brows furrowed in worry.

On the rooftop beside you, Daki's voice rang out, "HAHAHA!! DIE, YOU UGLY TURDS!!"

You whipped your head to face them, observing the fight intensely.

Zenitsu, Inosuke and Sōta were all helplessly dodging and slashing the oncoming obi, along with the blood blades.

As Inosuke weaves through them, he let out a yell, "AGGGH! THERE ARE BLOOD BLADES COMING AT US NOW!! WHAT THE HELL!! I CAN'T GET CLOSE TO MAGGOT GIRL AT ALL!!"

Sōta yelped once he had to 'limbo' under a blood blade, "ITS ONE AFTER ANOTHER!! THERE'S NO WAY WE'LL BEHEAD HER AT THIS RATE!! IT'S FUCKING ENDLESS!!"

Beads of sweat dripped down Inosuke, "SHIIIIT!! THESE BLOOD BLADES ARE REALLLY BAD!! KNOWING THAT A SINGLE SCRATCH WILL KILL IS MAKING MY SKIN TINGLE!!"

You turned your head and focused back onto the fight with Gyutaro. You mentally scolded yourself, 'Stop standing around and watching others fight, you worthless slayer!'

You bit your lip, before rushing over to aid Tanjirou, 'You don't have a choice to stand on the sidelines.. you gotta..' You blocked a blade from slicing Tanjirou while letting out a yell of determination, '..protect everyone!'

You turned to Tanjirou, "Tan-Tanjirou..! You okay!?" He merely nodded weakly in response, along with a small smile of affirmation. You pressed your lips into a thin line, 'He must be exhausted..'

Before you knew it, you had spotted a woman on the roof, holding a box full of kunai. She had long, luscious black hair that was slicked back into a high ponytail along with fair, pale skin and determined violet irises.

She wore a short, sleeveless lavender dress which had a long neckline, exposing some of her cleavage, along with a red-violet colored obi acting as a belt.

You instantly recognized her on sight.

It was none other than one of Uzui's wives, Hinatsuru Uzui.

You wanted to stare and gape at her attractive figure, but you had no time to do so. You were in the middle of a lethal battle, and you couldn't get distracted no matter what.

Suddenly, she had launched all of the kunai towards Gyutaro, making him slightly widen his eyes in surprise.

Before the kunai could impale him, he triggered his blood demon art without hesitation, "Blood Demon Art, Rampant Arches of Evil!"

With the usage of his tedious yet powerful blood demon art, he had created a dome of his blood slashes, which acted as a shield.

However, Uzui still acted on the offense, but as he got close to Gyutaro, some of Hinatsuru's kunai had hit him. As they each battled it out, Uzui had ducked under one of Gyutaro's melee attacks, before hacking his legs clean off.

As he did so, one of Hinatsuru's kunai had managed to hit Gyutaro in the neck, allowing him to not be able to regenerate. Gyutaro clenched his teeth, "I knew these kunai were laced with something! Something probably extracted from wisteria, right!?"

You had the prime opportunity to close in on Gyutaro and slash his neck, but you knew too well that it inevitably wouldn't work. You merely watched as Eli, Tanjirou and Uzui rushed for him.

You then snapped your head up to Hinatsuru, before jumping towards her. You winced at the pain of your injuries as you made your way towards her.

'C'mon, (Y/N)! Make it before he regenerates! Please!!'

Even with three demon slayers out for his head when he was at a major disadvantage, Gyutaro dared to smile cockily, "Fascinating, maaaan!"

Right after he spoke, the poison had worn off at the worst possible moment, allowing him to regenerate his legs in a split second. He smirked, "Man, that poison actually worked."

You finally reached Hinatsuru, before grasping her arm tightly. She gasped, snapping her head towards you in a panic, "UWAH!" You panted as you stood in front of her defensively, "Hey, nice to meetcha. I'm (Y/N)."

As Gyutaro began to use his blood demon art once more, you started to rush your explanation, "I can't explain right now, but Gyutaro over there, is about to go after you. I'm not going to let him, though."

Hinatsuru furrowed her brows, "Wha- how do you know that?! Who are you—?!" You gripped your sword tightly as you let out a dry chuckle, "Just an average demon slayer, trying to do her job!"

You reverted your gaze back to the battle, the wall of smoke getting in the way of your vision. Once the smoke cleared, your breath hitched.

Gyutaro was gone.

You locked eyes with Uzui and Eli, who yelled up to the two of you simultaneously.

"HINATSURU!!"

"(Y/N)!!"

You whipped your head behind you, spotting his gangly figure reaching a hand out for Hinatsuru. You knew you couldn't slash his hand in time, so on a whim, you shoved her off the roof and out of the way of his grasp.

It sounded absolutely idiotic to push her off the roof, but you knew that Uzui would catch her before she could hit the ground. One thing was for sure though, you were most definitely going to get a scolding from him about it.

Gyutaro grasped your neck tightly, making you wince and squint your eyes in pain. He leaned closer, peering into your (e/c) eyes with his, "Well, look what we have here..! You're trying to play the hero.. aren't you maaan?"

You struggled and clawed at his hand in an attempt to break free as he continued, "You sure are desperate to protect these weaklings, aren't you? Even though you're one yourself."

He tightened his grip, making you gasp out, "Let— Let go.. of m-me!" He ignore you, still continuing, "Just face it. You're not strong, and you'll never be strong enough to protect the ones you love. You're useless."

You winced once more, your vision now beginning to darken. You used the rest of your strength to squeak out, "You're.. only telling me this.. b-because.. you couldn't p-protect.. Ume..!" Gyutaro immediately loosened his hold on you as he trembled for a split second.

Right as you said that, Tanjirou had successfully hacked off arm, before carrying you over with him to the other end of the roof. Because of his injuries and exhaustion, he abruptly dropped you.

You immediately let go of your sword, making it fall to the ground with a clatter. Tears unwillingly slid down your cheeks as you clutched your throat, gasping for air.

Man, at this point, you could play bingo with the amount of traumatizing shit you experienced in this god forsaken fictional world.

Tanjirou stood protectively in front of you, panting and wheezing, but still was able to grip his sword. Gyutaro wasted no time in lunging for Tanjirou, baring his scythes.

Tanjirou fell backwards in surprise, but before the scythe could reach him, Uzui appeared from behind, his sword aimed at Gyutaros neck, "(Y/N) (L/N), TANJIROU KAMADO, I AM IN YOUR DEBT!!"

『✦』

Inosuke peered onto the battle with you, Tanjirou, Eli and Uzui, before letting out a groan, "AWWWW COME ON!! THE GUYS OVER THERE ARE CLOSE TO CUTTING HIS HEAD OFF!!"

Sōta widened his eyes as he comically screamed, "WHAT THE HELL!? HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY MAKING PROGRESS SO QUICKLY?! WE NEED TO STEP UP OUR GAM— STOP SENDING OBI AT ME!!" He dodged an oncoming attack, courtesy of Daki, which interrupted him mid sentence.

Inosuke gained an irk mark on his forehead as he slashed more attacks, "GUWAAGHH! DAMMITT!! WE HAVE TO CUT BOTH OF THEIR HEADS OFF OR WE CAN'T BEAT THEM!!"

Sōta furrowed his brows, "WOW, NO SHIT SHERLOCK!! THANKS FOR POINTING OUT THE OBVIOUS!! THAT WAS SO HELPFUL!!"

Inosuke screamed back at Sōta, "SHUT IT, SODIUM!! DON'T QUESTION THE KING OF THE MOUNTAINS, GOT IT!?"

Zenitsus voice broke through the argument, "Inosuke, Sōta, calm down!! We don't need to cut off their heads at the same time. We can just make it so the two demon heads aren't connected!"

They both stared at Zenitsu in shock as he continued, "We'll continue to press on the attack even if those guys behead the other demon first! We just have to stay alive, and get the job done!!"

Inosuke and Sōta stared at Zenitsu absolutely dumbfounded. Sōta spoke up first, "WHAT THE HELL?! WHEN THE FUCKER SLEEPS, HE SUDDENLY BECOMES SANE AND CALM?!"

Inosuke deadpanned, "HE... HE ACTUALLY SOUNDED COOL!! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE WHINY AND ANNOYING CRYBABY MONITSU?!"

Sōta raised a finger, "I GOT IT! HE'S GOTTA BE AN IMPOSTER!! THAT CAN'T BE THE REAL ZENITSU!!" Inosuke groaned, "BUT MY BOAR SENSES TELL ME THAT'S THE SAME MONITSU!!"

They each comically began to list off random 'what-ifs'.

"I KNOW! MAYBE MONITSU'S AN ALIEN FROM A DISTANT PLANET!!"

"HE'S PROBABLY A TWIN BROTHER OF ZENITSU! THAT'S GOTTA BE IT!!"

"AN ILLEGAL CLONE!!"

"A TRAINING DUMMY!!"

"A DISTANT COUSIN THAT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HIM!!"

"HE GOT HYPNOTIZED!!"

"HE GOT BLACKMAILED BY A WOMAN!!"

They each continued to list random and unimaginable things off, before they each looked in front of them, only to see a wave of obi coming their way.

"UWAAAHH!! WATCH OUTTT!!"

『✦』

As both Tanjirou's and Uzui's blades made contact with Gyutaro's neck, they didn't budge whatsoever.

You weren't in the condition to raise your blade, you were still trying to recover from Gyutaro choking you out.

Then out of nowhere, Eli's blade came from the side, lodging itself into Gyutaro's neck. He panted as sweat trickled down his face, "How the hell.. did you guys... get up here so.. damn quickly!?"

Before anyone could answer, Gyutaro smiled once more, gripping his scythes, "There's no way in hell that you guys are cutting off my head, man. You must be delusional."

He then bit the end of Uzui's blade before flinging him off the roof with himself. Uzui called out to the three of you as he was airborne, "KAMADO, JASS, (L/N), BRACE YOURSELVES!!"

Eli called out to Uzui as he got thrown to the ground, "SHIT, UZUI!!" He swore under his breath, before he went to go jump off and help him.

Before he could, an oncoming attack of obi pushed him back into you and Tanjirou, making you all yell, "UWAAHHH!!!"

Not long after, Inosuke, Zenitsu and Sōta came barreling onto the roof. Tanjirou widened his eyes and called out to the three, "ZENITSU, INOSUKE, SŌTA!!"

Inosuke yelled back in return, "WE'RE BEING FORCED TO CHANGE OUR PLANS!! WE CAN'T GET TO THIS DAMN MAGGOT GIRL AT ALL!! WE GOTTA ALL LEAVE MANTIS DEMON TO OLD GUY!!"

Sōta nodded, "HE'S RIGHT!! WE CAN'T LAND A SINGLE SCRATCH ON HER!! AND SHE'S SUPPOSED TO BE THE WEAKER ONE!" Zenitsu finally concluded, "Let's get this girl first. Can you three still move?"

Tanjirou nodded, "Yeah, I can. But we need to hurry up, Uzui-san is poisoned..!" Eli nodded reluctantly with furrowed brows, "..Well yeah.. but.."

He looked at your figure, who was still grasping your neck, "..I don't think you can say the same for her.."

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

Word Count: 2913

off topic but while i was writing this around 2amish a gigantic spider started crawling up my shoulder..

lets just say i almost woke up my family w the yell.

anyways the real (a/n)!! :)

it's not big news or anything, i just want to write a genuine appreciation for you guys !!

i know that ever since may rolled around, updates have not been consistent whatsoever. but even so, you all still continue to give me tons of love, and i cant express how good that makes me feel :)

i absolutely love reading all of your comments, and i love that you guys enjoy this book! i never thought i'd reach such a big milestone of 50k, but here we are! i remember becoming so excited when i hit 100 reads :,)

you guys have been nothing but kind to me, and i just want to say thank you. thank you for everything, really! the votes, comments, support, everything!

even though updates are inconsistent at the moment, i'm still excited to continue to write this series and add fun adventures along the way  <333

and as always,

see ya in the next update !!

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

179K 6.2K 33
๐ƒ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ : โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—ง๐—œ๐—™๐—จ๐—Ÿ โ€งโ‚Šหš โžค Where a pitiful girl gets isekai-ed from the modern timeline to Demon Slayer a...
18.3K 442 28
๊งIn a world with a constant war between humans and demons, (Y/n) Hagakarฤ“ is one of the many people who have experienced the horror of encountering t...
198K 5.4K 41
I hope you enjoy this one : )
945K 30.5K 79
๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ž๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง โœฟ*:๏ฝฅ ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ-๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข, ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜“/๐˜• ๐˜ /๐˜• ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๏ฟฝ...