š‘Ø š‘«š’“š’†š’‚š’Ž š‘Ŗš’š’Žš’† š‘»š’“š’–...

By airclaire

"š–š”šžš«šž ššš¦ šˆ?" "šƒšØ š²šØš® š§šØš­ š«šžš¦šžš¦š›šžš« ššš§š²š­š”š¢š§š ?" _____________________________ I... More

A/N
1. Beginnings
2. First Day
4. Aoba Johsai
5. I Quit!
6. Im Sorry
7. Hangout
8. Feelings
9. Error
10. Dont Avoid Me
11. Full Moon
12. Im Fine
13. Interuptions
14. Kei
15. A Dream Come True

3. The Team

587 22 12
By airclaire

1st person pov:

It had been a week since the first day of school. I ate lunch with Hitoka everyday, and walked home with her. And yes we were on first name basis. Everything was going great, except for the fact that Tsukishima had bothered me and annoyed me every single day. It was always constant insults back and forth at eachother or messing with eachothers stuff.

I was now at lunch eating with Hitoka and we sat on a bench on the rooftop with our bentos. We had small conversations on our favourite anime until she asked me how my classes were going. I told her all about Tsukishima and how he had such a bad personality. I also told her about his friend who kinda reminded me of her. As I was shit talking Tsukishima to Hitoka, a beautiful girl approached us.

"Hello, you're Hitoka Yachi and L/n F/n right? I heard both of you hadn't joined a club yet" the beautiful girl asked.

"A-ah y-yes!" Yachi nervously blurted out as I nodded in agreement.

"Im Kiyoko. Would you guys like to be assistant managers for the boys volleyball team? They're a handful, but once you get used to them it's really fun" she asked giving us a bright smile.

'The boys volleyball team..' I thought to myself. I was originally going to avoid them and not get mixed with the protagonists of this anime, but if there's a beautiful manager like her I wouldn't mind. I mean not much could probably happen, since this isn't a life threatening anime like aot. If I was in aot, id probably be dead right now.

"A-ah I'll do it!" Hitoka said, "What about you y/n?"

You know what, screw it. "I'll do it" I said impulsively.

(Pls pretend Yachi joined before the Inter High for the sake of this story)

"Great! You can come by the gym after school today" she smiled before she walked away.

"I guess we'll be assistant managers" I said turning to Hitoka.

"I guess so" She replied back, as we quickly finished our lunches.

(Time skip to after school)

I waited for Hitoka after school as we were going to walk to the gym together. Once she walked out of the classroom, we began our trip to the gym. We stood in front of gym doors as we heard balls bouncing around inside. I saw Hitoka looking a little nervous so I reassured her that it would be fine. We opened the door and walked inside, which caused everyone's attention to turn to us.

"Ah your here!" Kiyoko exclaimed.

"Who are they?" a silver hair guy asked.

"Oh they're the new assistant managers" Kiyoko said giving us a little smile.

"OMG KIYOKO SMILED I APPROVE" a short guy with two blonde pieces of hair in the front of his face yelled out.

"ME TOOO!" the bald guy beside him exclaimed.

"Hey do you like volleyball?" an orange hair boy exclaimed right in our faces.

Hitoka hid behind me startled from all the noise. "Guys calm down" Kiyoko sighed. Everyone then settled down. "Why don't you guys introduce yourselves" Kiyoko said.

"H-Hitoka Yachi! It's nice to meet you all!" Yachi exclaimed giving a big bow making me give a small laugh.

"L/n F/n, but you can call me y/n. Nice to meet you" I said giving a small bow.

"I'm Daichi, its nice to have you both here" he said giving us a small smile.

"I'm Sugawara, but you can call me Suga!" The silver hair boy said.

"I'm Asahi" an older looking boy said.

"IM NISHINOYA" The short boy exclaimed.

"IM TANAKA" The bald hair boy yelled out loud.

"I'm Kinoshito, I'm Ennoshita, I'm Narita" 3 boys said in unison

"Kageyama" a boy bluntly stated

"IM HINATA DO YOU WANNA PLAY VOLLEYBALL WITH ME?" The orange hair boy shouted.

"BOKE" the boy named kageyama yelled at him.

"H-hi Y/n I'm Yamaguchi, but you probably already know that" the boy nervously said.

There was one boy who had yet to introduce himself, but we couldn't see his face due to him not facing us. "Excuse me who are you?" I asked tapping the boys back. He turned around and I was shocked to see who it was.

"Ah its the garden gnome" he said with a smirk on his face.

"ITS THE TALKING LAMP POST" I accidentally yelled out to loud.

"Who's that Y/n?" Hitoka asked me.

"Its the boy I told you about at lunch earlier. The one with a bad personality" I said raising my voice loud enough for him to hear the 'bad personality' part.

"What was that garden gnome? Can you repeat that because I can't hear you from all the way up here" He said glaring at me.

"Oh the lamp post can't hear or see. Is there anything you can do?" I said giving him a grin.

Irk marks appeared on his head and before he could say anything back Daichi started the practice hoping that the argument would stop. He looked at me and gave me an 'Its not over' glare and walked away. I celebrated my victory in my head once again as I followed Kiyoko who was showing us how things were done. She explained that we would examine there movements during practice and then help them improve. During actual games, we would give our support and hand out water and towels for the boys.

After she explained everything else we watched the boys practice. Everyone was really into it and it was fun watching them. After they finished I got my stuff and waited for Hitoka. When Hitoka got her stuff she walked to me with a worried expression.

"I'm sorry Y/n I can't walk with you today, something came up at my mom's work and I need to go see her" she said with a worried expression.

"It okay Hitoka, be safe!" I said while giving her a hug. Her worried expression went away and she left. She must've been worried that I would be mad at her. She's so cute sometimes.

I started my walk home alone and it was quiet without anyone to talk to. As I was walking I felt a presence behind me. I looked around and saw no one there. I started walking again, I must've been imagining things since I was tired. Suddenly I heard footsteps from behind me, so I looked behind me again, but no one was there. I started to get a little scared and sped up my walking. The footstep sound behind me sped up at the same time as mine. I began running scared for my life and the footsteps started running as well.

All of a sudden I felt myself run into something in front of me. It was the lamp post and his friend. They turned around to face me. "What happened to you garden gnome?" the lamp post mockingly asked.

I grabbed his shirt trying to catch my breath. "S-someone was following me" I panicked

His eyes widened and he held me up. "Are you okay Shortie?" he asked with genuine concern. I looked at him surprised. "Yeah.." I trailed off.

"You should walk with us" Yamaguchi said.

"Okay" I said.

As we walked together, the presence I felt earlier dissapeared. Yamaguchi started small conversations with me, while Tsukishima just walked in silence with his headphones on. "Alright I'm going this way, Bye guys!" Yamaguchi exclaimed as we waved bye to eachother.

Now it was just me and Tsukishima. It was silent the whole time and there was this awkward atmosphere. "Hey what are you listening to?" I asked him trying to start a conversation.

"Nothing" he monotonously said.

"Oh okay then" I said not wanting to start a fight at this time.

After what seemed like forever we reached my house. "This is my stop, Thanks for walking me" I said to him.

"Okay, Bye" He said looking at me. "If you don't have anyone to walk with again, I'll with walk you" He quickly stated before walking away. I gave a small smile which he didn't see and went inside my house.

"Sweetie why were you so late today? We were worried that you weren't picking up your phone" my mom said giving me a hug.

"Sorry my phone died, and I became manager for the boys volleyball team, so I might be a little late everyday" I said apologetically.

"Oh that's fine then, just be safe" she said as I walked up to my room.

"WAIT BOYS?!" I heard my dad yell from the living room.

"Just go up honey, I'll bring you some dinner In a bit and calm him down" my mom said giving a comforting smile as I ran up to room.

I sat in front my window looking up into the sky. I put my hand out trying to reach out to the bright moon. It was as beautiful as always as it shined through the dark night. I gave a small smile. I guess the lamp post isn't all that bad.

Tsukishima's pov:

I looked out the window with my headphones playing soothing music. I was contemplating on what I had just said to that Shortie. 'If you don't have anyone to walk with you again, I'll walk with you'. Ah so embarrassing. I can't believe I said that to someone like her.

But she looked genuinely scared and panicked when she ran into us. I guess she does get scared and panicks sometimes. I should be the only one to make her panic though, she's mine to bully- WAIT no, I think I'm tired. That must be why I'm having these abnormal thought.

I stared out at the moon and the stars that twinkled around it. The stars really completed the moon.

A/N
Anyways thank you for reading and sorry if i suddenly progressed this to fast, and if you could vote I'd appreciate it 🤍
See you next chapter~
(1686 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

805K 22K 41
A haikyuu fanfic!! A normal girl, with a big passion for volleyball goes to Karasuno and she is determined to be the best volleyball player, even th...
22.5K 957 44
(L/n) (Y/n) has a complicated past...her good days were entangled with her volleyball players for friends but her bad days were the kind that left he...
103K 3.4K 33
š“š’š”šŠšˆš’š‡šˆšŒš€ šŠš„šˆ š— šŽš‘šˆš†šˆšš€š‹ š‚š‡š€š‘š€š‚š“š„š‘ ć€ćƒ½ļ½€ā˜½ćƒ½ļ½€ ā–„ā–„ā–„ā–„ā–„ā–„ WHEREIN TSUKISHIMA KEI, A SALTY A...