But We're Not Related

By arielhaileyboo

"Everyone's gone home. There's no cameras in here, and you closed the door. You could release all that sexual... More

Chapter 2: She's Back
Chapter 3: What Now?

Chapter 1: Wingwoman

405 5 1
By arielhaileyboo

Hi, everyone! I'm new here. This was supposed to be a oneshot, but I accidentally deleted the old copy, so now this will be an actual story 😭
Anyway, in this story Huey and Jazmine are 17. Riley and Cindy are 15. I wanted to play around with other characters and their ages too. For example, Cristal is 18 in this story, so don't be surprised when you see details like that while reading.

Also, sorry in advance for any errors you may find while reading! Thanks! 💕 vote and comment if you like!

~

"You're gonna hurt yourself," Huey says.

Jazmine is thankful he can't see her devious grin from behind. She ignores him and continues to climb up the counter so she can get a cup from the cabinet.

"You don't care about me, Freeman," she says. "I tried to befriend you last night, and you pushed me away again."

"That wasn't befriending. You're just depraved."

She whips her head around. "There you go again, insulting me! Talk shit again, and I'm telling Daddy you were staring at my tits."

"That "Daddy" you speak of is in his 70s and has back problems."

"What are y'all talkin' so loud for?"

The extra voice startles Jazmine, and she stumbles off of the counter right into Huey's arms. They stay there and awkwardly stare back at Granddad. Huey then comes back to his senses and puts her down.

"Sorry, Daddy." She forces a smile. "Huey was just bullying me while I try to make eggs. You want some?"

Granddad accepts her offer. She denies Huey a plate in a petty manner until she's done cooking. Soon, Sarah joins them for a plate as well. Riley doesn't wake up until noon.

~

"Why doesn't he like me back?"

"Because...you're his stepsister?"

"But we've only known each other for over a month!"

Jazmine hopes the white noise machine keeps the rest of the house from hearing their conversation. Cristal lies on her bed and huffs another cloud of vape smoke.

"Life isn't a porno, Jaz," she says. "Thank God. Plus, it's not that he doesn't like you, he just doesn't want to ruin his Granddad's marriage."

"C'mon, Cris! Have a heart. You can't tell me that out of all the guys you've messed around with, there wasn't one where it was taboo to do so?"

Cristal smirks. "OK, maybe one...or two...or five."

"Exactly. It's not like I want to marry him and have eight kids. Just one time is all I ask."

Cristal sits up. "Maybe you could tell him that."

"I'm scared."

Cristal laughs and puts her head in her hands. "Go, Jaz! Say you wanna borrow his charger or something."

Jazmine gets up and opens the door. Riley almost falls through the doorway after previously trying to listen to her conversation.

"Riley!" she squeals. "What the fuck?"

He stands up and dusts himself off. "Ay, shawty, don't be like that. I just got a lil' lost is all."

She puts her hands on her hips. "Lost in your own house, dummy?"

"Ay, it can happen! Don't Granddad got demeanor or whatever?"

"Your grandfather does not have dementia, and neither do you."

"Oh...OK." He turns to leave. "Well, uh, thanks for clearing that up. I learned something new tonight."

She grabs his arm before he can get away. "What did you hear, Riley?"

A disgusting grin ravels up onto his face. "That you wanna borrow my charger." He turns back to her. "Truth is, I been wantin' to fuck you too for a minute."

"Riley, mind your business and bring your ass here!" Cristal says.

Jazmine nudges past him and goes to Huey's door, giving it three knocks.

"No!" Huey's exclamation is muffled from the other side.

"This isn't Riley!" Jazmine pleads.

"I know."

She sighs. "I need your charger, please."

She hears his bedspring and some shuffling. Then, the door opens, and he holds an iPhone charger out to her.

She nervously purses her lips. "OK, look, I just wanna talk." She holds the door open when he tries to close it again. "For real."

He huffs and let's her in. She feels so little in his presence, beneath his critical dark eyes.

"We can't do this, Jazmine," he says. "Your mother is married to my granddad. Do you know how awkward things will be if they find out?"

"Not if we just do it one time!" she says. "They're not even here right now."

"But Cristal and Riley are. You know how nosey he is."

She points to the door that connects his room to a bathroom. "You have your own bathroom."

He plops down on his bed and slaps his hand over his face. "We both know one time won't be enough, and we'll just keep going."

Her face falls. She folds her arms in defeat. Then, an idea pops into her head. "I'm gonna use your bathroom."

Before he can respond, she's already inside with the door locked.

"Oh, wow!" her voice echoes from inside. "An electric toothbrush, and it vibrates!"

"Jazmine!"

Inside the bathroom, she sits on the counter next to the shaking toothbrush and pretends to pleasure herself.

"Oh, God!" she says. "Ah... Oh, wow!"

Huey bangs on the door. "Jazmine, you're demented!"

"...Ahhh! You made me this way. Oh! You gave me no choice."

She continues to torment him until he picks the simple lock with a paper clip, and the door swings open. His slitted eyes sear holes into her skin.

She stifles a laugh. "It's going to be weeks, months, and years of this, Huey. You think I'm crazy now?"

His eyes sink down to her pelvis and discover a small wet spot on the seat of her shorts. "Goddamn...."

She looks down and notices the spot as well. Then, she quickly crosses her legs, assuming all that moaning must have gotten her too worked up. He closes in on her and spreads her legs again, slowly tugging her shorts down.

"I swear to God if you bother me about this again after tonight," he whispers, "I will ruin your life."

A car engine roars in the driveway. Then, they hear Dorothy's car doors shut. As Granddad and Sarah are coming to the front door, Jazmine scrambles out of Huey's room, only to knock into Riley in the middle of the hallway.

"Riley, move, goddamnit!" she says.

Before she can get up, he hovers over her back and whispers into her ear, "If you don't gimme no pussy, Imma tell Granddad and Sarah."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

860K 19.6K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
442K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
996K 61.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...