The Incredibles

By thelittleblackghost

Male Violet x Female Reader Based off of the movie The Incredibles (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l)... More

Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Where Are They Now?
Chapter 3: Dinner Discussions
Chapter 4: Burning Building
Chapter 5: The New Job
Chapter 6: The Robot Battle
Chapter 7: The New Mr. Incredible
Chapter 9: The Truth Is Revealed
Chapter 10: Jet Ride
Chapter 11: Missile Mishap
Chapter 12: Intruder Alert!
Chapter 13: Caught
Chapter 14: The Escape
Chapter 15: The Bigger Robot Battle
Chapter 16: The Final Battle

Chapter 8: Syndrome

21.5K 741 98
By thelittleblackghost

——————————🦸🏼‍♂️——————————

Mr. Incredible was back in the jet in his new suit, which was now red instead of blue, and he was enjoying shrimp when a computer voice came on.

"This is your automated Captain. Would you care for more mimosa?" It asked

"Don't mind if I do. Thanks."

"You're welcome."

Mr. Incredible got another mimosa and the jet started tilting downward.

"Currently 78 degrees in Nomanisan. Perfect weather for flying. Please fasten your seatbelt. We are behinning to descend."

The jet lowered to the water and dove underneath it and entered an underwater cave where the water was drained out of the room and a tube was connected to the entrance.

The jet door opened to reveal Mirage sitting inside a pod.

"Hello, Mr. Incredible. Nice suit." She commented.

"Thanks. Nice to be back Mirage."

The doors closed and the two sped off in the pod that weaved through the jungle and towards a waterfall that opened up to reveal an elevator sort of thing.

It lifted the pod up and Mr. Incredible was shown to his new room.

"You'll be briefed on your assignment in the conference room at 2:00. D-Wing, room A-113."

"2:00. Got it."

"See you there."

The elevator doors closed and Mirage left, leaving Mr. Incredible in his room.

...

Helen was vacuuming when she noticed there was a lot of debris outside of and in Bob's office. She entered the room and kept vacuuming when she noticed that Bob's old suit had a tear that had recently been stitched.

"Edna."

...

"I'd like to speak to Edna please." Helen said into the phone.

"This is Edna."

"E? This is Helen."

"Helen who?"

"Helen Parr? You know..."

Helen sighed before speaking into the phone again.

"Elastigirl?"

"DARLING!!!"

Helen jumped fumbled with the phone as she nearly dropped it.

"It's been such a long time after all these years! So long!"

"Yes, yes, yes. It's been a while. Listen, there's only one person Bob would trust to patch his super-suit and that's you, E."

...

"Yes, yes, yes. Marvelous isn't it? Much better than those horrible pajamas he used to wear."

"Huh?"

"They're all finished. When are you coming to see?"

"Look, I'm calling about..."

"Don't make me beg, darling. I won't do it, you know."

...

"Beg? Uh, no. I'm calling about...suit...Bob's suit! I'm calling about Bob's suit!" Helen raged.

...

"You come in one hour darling. I insist, okay? Okay. Goodbye." Edna said, hanging up the phone.

...

Mr. Incredible walked down the hall and entered the conference room only to find no one there. He looked up at the clock and saw that it was 2:00, so he sat down in one of the chairs and waited.

Suddenly, one of the walls of the conference room burst open and the Omnidroid appeared. Except this time, it was bigger, had six legs instead of five, and had a red eye instead of a blue one.

Mr. Incredible tried to run, but the robot grabbed him and threw him outside and into a giant rock.

"It's bigger!"

The bot picked him up and threw him again.

"It's badder."

And again.

"Ladies and gentlemen it's too much for Mr. Incredible!"

The robot held him again and another two of its hands spun like fans and were about to slice through Mr. Incredible's neck.

"Woah! Woah! It's finally ready!"

A man flew on top of the robot with his rocket boot. He had a black super suit with white boots and gloves and a giant white 'S' on it. He also wore a black mask and a cape and his red hair was sticking up.

"You know, I went through quite a few supers to get it ready to fight you, but, man, it wasn't good enough!"

The man pressed a button on a remote he had around his wrist and the blades stopped spinning.

"After you trashed the last one, I had to make some major modifications. Sure, it was difficult, but you are worth it. I mean, after all...I am your biggest fan." 

"Buddy?" Mr. Incredible gasped.

"My name is not Buddy!" He pressed another button and the robot threw Mr. Incredible to the ground.

"And it's not IncrediBoy either! That ship has sailed." Buddy landed on the ground and stalked towards Mr. Incredible.

"All I wanted was to help you. I only wanted to help! And what did you say to me?"

...

(Flashback)

"Fly home, Buddy. I work alone."

"It tore me apart. But I learned an important lesson."

The younger version of Buddy looked at his Mr. Incredible poster and flung it off the wall in rage.

"You can't count on anyone."

...

"Especially your heroes."

"I was wrong to treat you that way. I'm sorry." Mr. Incredible apologized.

"See? Now you respect me, because I'm a threat. That's the way it works. Turns out there's a lot of people, whole countries who want respect."

Mr. Incredible glanced over and noticed a log sitting near him, and slowly began inching towards it.

"And they will pay through the nose to get it. How do you think I got rich? I invented weapons. Now I have a weapon only I can defeat. And when I unleash it, I'll get..."

He was cut off by Mr. Incredible throwing the log at him. Buddy ducked and as Mr. Incredible rushed at him, he used another device to freeze him in place.

Buddy laughed. "You sly dog! You got me monologuing. I can't believe it."

He spun around and tossed Mr. Incredible into a rock.

"It's cool, huh? Zero point energy. I save the best inventions for myself."

Buddy used the zero point energy to toss Mr. Incredible into the air and slam him back onto the ground.

"Am I good enough now?"

He tossed him again.

"Who's super now?"

"I'm Syndrome! Your nemesis and..."

Syndrome accidentally tossed Mr. Incredible too far and flung him into the jungle.

"Oh, brilliant." He grumbled.

...

Mr. Incredible landed in a river and managed to swim out and grab a rock before going over the falls.

He looked up and saw Syndrome flying at him and he jumped off the rock over the waterfall.

Syndrome pulled out a small device that looked like a spoon.

"Alright, try this one on for size, big boy." He hit a button and the device started blinking and Syndrome dropped it into the water.

...

Mr. Incredible saw the device drop down and immediately began swimming away into a cave when the device exploded.

The force pushed Mr. Incredible up and out of the water into an underwater cave.

He groaned and coughed and looked up to come face to face with a skeleton.

He jumped back and noticed the GB on the skeletons helmet.

"Gazerbeam?"

Mr. Incredible followed the skeletons eyes and noticed the word 'Kronos' on the cave wall.

Before he could guess what that meant, another device came up and began scanning the area. Bob quickly hid behind the skeleton to avoid being seen.

...

The device flew back up to Syndrome and placed itself back into his wrist clamp.

"Life reading negative. Mr. Incredible terminated."

Syndrome had a smug grin on his face as he walked off.

——————————🦸🏼‍♂️——————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 11K 13
Male Maleficent x Female Reader Based off the Disney movie Maleficent (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c...
317K 9K 15
Male Esmeralda x Female Reader Based off the Disney movie The Hunchback of Notre Dame (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c)...
Frozen II By Boo!

Fanfiction

132K 6K 15
Male Elsa x Female Reader Based off the Disney movie Frozen (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = Eye Co...
272K 8.8K 13
Male Jessica Rabbit x Female Reader Based on the Disney movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c)...