Running up that Hill (The Mys...

By heyitsminipark

Lee Hyejin is a transfer student and joins the class 3-4 of Boseok High School when she becomes interested in... More

Hyejin Lee
Transfer Student
Spark of Love
There's a Ghost in our class
Who Could Be the Ghost?
The Ghost's Influence on Our Class
Don't Pretend to be the Ghost
The Ghost's Identity will Be Discovered
There's No Ghost in Our Class Anymore
Can we be Friends with a Ghost?
Lost without a Certain Ghost

The Classroom is Truly Haunted

90 4 1
By heyitsminipark

*Hyejin's P.O.V*

I was at my desk with Yoshi sitting in the seat beside me doing Tarot card readings for me, Jihoon, Jeongwoo, and Junkyu.

"Hey Haruto, come here," Jihoon said motioning for Haruto to come over and join us.

"What's this, tarot cards?" he asked.

"He is really good at reading tarot, he read for me and my girlfriend," Junkyu responded causing Haruto to nod his head.

"Every time you talk, it's about your girlfriend," Jihoon said.

"Oh shut up... I think it's cute," I said and looked up at Haruto.

"Speaking of girlfriends... have you officially asked Hyejin or are you still courting her?" Jeongwoo asked looking back at the taller.

"I'm still courting, I wanted to take this slow... sorry if it's too slow for you guys."

I giggled and rolled my eyes. Jeongwoo got up and went back to his seat.

"I'll go next Yoshi," Haruto said taking Jeongwoo's spot.

"What do you want to know?" Yoshi asked.

"My... future?" replied Haruto.

"Then think of your future and pick three cards."

Haruto thought for a minute and picked out three cards. Yoshi flipped the cards and the third one showed death. Haruto, Jihoon, Junkyu, and I looked at each other waiting to hear what Yoshi had to say.

"Why?" Haruto asked.

We were interrupted when someone came in.

"Hey! the bell rang a while ago," they said causing everyone to go toward their seats.

"Tell me later," Haruto said to Yoshi and got up.

He walked behind me and gave me a peck on the cheek before sitting down.

The teacher came in and stood there.

"We've got an exam coming up..."

I heard Yoshi mumble something but just ignored it.

*Time Skip*

"As I was saying our class will do a haunted house booth," Doyoung said.

"Is he kidding? What is he saying?" I heard Jihoon say.

"Why the haunted house? What a creepy coincidence..." Junkyu said.

We all started talking about the idea and we all joked around. It made me happy to see us having fun talking about something rather than arguing and accusing each other.

After a while, we started to play at the different booths for the spring festival. I watched some of the boys playing video games and enjoyed seeing them play.

"Hey Yoshi, Asahi! you should put on these wigs!" I said holding them up in the air as Haruto stood next to me with his arm around me.

They both came over and grabbed them and put them on. I placed a curly, rainbow wig that clowns tend to wear on top of Haruto's head.

He grabbed his camera and took a picture of the too making me laugh.

"Hyejin! Haruto! let me take pictures of you guys outside!" Junkyu said as Jihoon, Jeongwoo, and Hyunsuk followed along.

The six of us got outside and Haruto and I both looked over at the 4 not sure what to do.

"Just act cute together!"

We did what we were told and Junkyu showed all of us the polaroids.

I smiled while looking at them and we went back inside to join the others.

We all continued taking pictures with each other and making each other laugh as we made silly poses.

We all gathered as Jaehyuk and I went to see who could eat the spicy ramen more quicker.

"Wow, Jaehyuk... how does it feel to lose to a girl?" Jeongwoo asked laughing causing him to roll his eyes.

I ruffled his hair and waited until he finished to go mess around with the others. Once everyone left, our class went on to decorate the school after we figured out our plans.

We all scattered and messed around as we tried to make the school look scary for our haunted house.

After we all finished decorating we went to go pick out some costumes... I didn't know what I wanted to be that was a scary character, but I decided to be basic and went with Yumeko Jabami from Kakegurui.

I was going to be stationed with Yoshi as we thought that it would be fitting. I was messing around with a stack of playing cards as we waited for people to get here.

Suddenly we heard someone come so I sat at the table near Yoshi's and started doing tricks with them.

"You're cute Yoshi," they said messing with his scissors.

The one came to me and started to pet my head. "You look very hot and sexy like this Hyejin, you should come by to our dorm after this so you aren't hanging out with these losers anymore," his hand started to slowly go up my thigh.

I pushed the one off of me and they went back to Yoshi. After they read the two cards they quickly left.

"Boys disgust me," I said getting off the table.

"I'm sorry that happened to you," he said as he gave me a small hug.

After they left, we all gathered in the classroom to eat something.

"The words have spread that we are no fun, we have no more customers," Hyunsuk said.

"Where did everyone go?" Jeongwoo asked.

"To the auditorium to see the choir," Yedam responded.

"Wow, we lost to the choir?" Mashiho said in disbelief.

"Hyejin got harassed by them, they kept touching her and the one had his hand go up her thigh," Yoshi said looking at me.

The boys looked over at me in shock.

"Is that true?" I heard from behind me.

I turned around and saw Haruto look at me with concern. I slowly nodded and played with my hands.

"I'm going to kill them," he said in a low voice as some of the others nodded in agreement.

"U-um I think I'm going to go back to the dorms... I don't feel well right now," I said standing up.

"Do you want one of us to come with you?" Junghwan asked.

I shook my head, "No, I'll be fine, plus you all have a part in this. I'll see you guys tomorrow."

I grabbed my bag and made my way out of the school when I heard the voice. I walked a little quicker until I saw the tall dark figure stand in front of me. I froze for a moment until I quickly ran out of the school and to the building.

As I was running, I didn't really a car was coming full speed toward me until it was too late.

Words: 1080

Date: July 13, 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 2.7K 38
Park jeongwoo, an young idol, was determined to change the school heartthrob and bad boy. Changing the bad boy was hard enough that he made the idol...
45K 2.3K 18
𝙏𝙍𝙎𝙍-𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙎. A story wherein Jeongwoo asked for his crush's number from a schoolmate, but he ended up texting the wrong girl. ──⋅── #1 park...
11.1K 538 28
[COMPLETED]✔️ Y/N: Who is he? Lin: He is CAMPUS BAD BOY. More like a PLAYBOY. Every girl's are crazy for him. Y/N: Expect me. [Jaehyuk x Reader] [IMP...
49.9K 2.9K 32
[COMPLETED] "Then why don't you try loving me?" Jiwon's life looked fine but deep inside, she's totally broken. No family and something has been haun...