Meta Runner - The Conduits

By MRTCRonny

a story based on a AU i have created long ago. i won't say spoilers of the series. You have to see it by your... More

Chapter 1 - The Blue Jay and The Eagle
Chapter 2 - Online Warp
Chapter 3 - Link of Hacks
Chapter 4 - Phoenix Wright
Chapter 5 - Voice Call
Chapter 6 - Side Quests
Chapter 7 - Titan Mode
Chapter 8 - Starting Chaos Mode
Chapter 9 - Chaos Mode
Chapter 10 - Give Me InFAMOUS (Season Finale)
Season 2 { Book Cover }
Season 2: Chapter 1 - New Profiles
Season 2: Chapter 2 - Here Comes New Challengers
Season 2: Chapter 3 - Ctrl C + Ctrl V
Season 2: Chapter 4 - End Tutorial and Boss Fight
Season 2: Chapter 5 - The Trap Cave
Season 2: Chapter 6 - The Tutorial
Season 2: Chapter 8 - Load State
Season 2: Chapter 9 - Critical Damage
Season 2: Finale - Mission Succeeded.
Season 3: Chapter 1 - Rewind Game
Season 3: Chapter 2 - Cartridge Corruption
Season 3: Chapter 3 - Adoption Button
Season 3: Chapter 4 - Return
Season 3: Chapter 5 - First Boss
Season 3: Chapter 6 - Time Trial
Season 3: Chapter 7 - Last Chance
The Great End - Game Over

Season 2: Chapter 7 - Relogged

84 1 0
By MRTCRonny

{ I don't need to do this anymore, so... All i have to say to you, reader is.. Good luck! And hey, Cole would be proud, Fellow Conduit! }

߷ - Previously on Meta Runner: The Conduits -߷

Tari has started her training against her master, Luigi, to finally beat him in a game she's pro at. Tempest. And finally, be able to play this again without having to do anything for that certain speedrunning industry that haunted her and her friends for months and even years.. She's finally playing it for fun, and not for fame or anything that she hated for years..

Although, on the other hand, there was some certain person who wanted to beat the girls to have a chance to get them to become their soldiers... The Queen of Canada.. She's willing to take everyone down, no matter if hacking is allowed or not in the tournament's rules.. She wants to use her ultimate form to beat the girls..

But Belle was jack shit interested in this Tempest tournament, since it doesn't bring her good memories, not at all.. And also, why does Video Games matter anymore? She has a job now, something to have money to buy food for her child, and to take care of her new family, she doesn't care about this anymore..

However, the Tempest subject has got her interested once more ever since she made a delivery for a farmer and his grandson.. The young one was trying to get into the tournament to get the prize of $500 grand for their farm, and that's what got her interested again.. Not the money at all, but the chance she have to use it for something good.. A cure to her child.. So.. She wants to join in, just to get the money, so she can finally leave the games forever and ever..

So then, she invited Mario to train for the great tournament so both can get the greatest prizes and have a even bigger chance for a cure to their daughter.. They are going to train together for their child..

߷ - Now, on the Current Chapter.. -߷

Narrator:

The time has come.. Finally, at the right time, second, minute, hour and day, it finally has come.. The day that the MD-5 has got reunited for real, but now, not only reunited and rebuilt... But also, upgraded to the maximum... Now, i can finally call it.. The

R E L O G G E D M D - 5

Luigi is the Tank. Stronger, Bigger Defense and More Chance of Critical Damage. However, Slower, Lower Jump and Heavy Attacks has a Longer Cooldown.

Tari is the Special. The perfect balance in almost all atributes. However, has a lower Stamina and a extremely lower chance of Critical Damage due to her kindness to everyone.

Masa is the Swordsman. Greater skills in using weapon-related spells such as swords, projectiles or shields, and a faster 20-hit per second shutter click. However, without any weapon spell, his hand-to-hand damage is terribly bad and he can just be agile and quick to dodge incoming attacks.

Lamar is the Wise. He has more chances in having Critical damage in any other non-weapon related spell such as teleportation kick, meteor shower or any other spell that is not related to a sword. However, he's not good at hand-to-hand combat or speed or anything else. He's just a simple wizard.

Sofia is the Healer. She has a greater percentage in having more healing points to heal any other person of the group. However, she can't heal herself as much as she heal others and she is not useful in direct combat.

Theo is the Shield. He's extremely more durable due to his eternal living of incountable deaths in platforming games, so that became actually a hobby to him so dying won't make difference, but he can become really useful in protecting others. However, he doesn't have enough discipline points to master all other spells, so any projectile, sword, shield or lethal spell can make him uncontrollable.

Belle is the Fire. She has more Critical Damage percentage when she's usimg any spell or combat strategies that involve fire, making her enemies burn and have more damage than usual. However, she can't use the water-related spells such as ice, water or even whatever non-fire spells, since it's weaker than her usual damage.

Mario is the Carnage. He is the most aggressive and critical damage fighter due to his years of being a undead monster and his mental defense against hypnotic attacks is gigantic enough to almost be immune to it. However, he can take the double of the usual damage from enemy attacks due to his sadomasochism and his healthbar is very lower than the others since most of the Tempest maps is under the sunlight.

Now, the Anti-Gang of the Relogged MD-5. The

R O Y A L G A M E - U P

The Queen is The Empress. She has a greater chance in mastering spells and has a higher percentage of luck in upgrading her levels and etc. However, her "downed" state has a lower countdown until death and in that state, any hit is insta-kill, and the other cons is that for being an empress, she has the passive misadvantage to be seen in any place by anyone due to her royal outfit and other stuff, so being stealth is not a good option.

V is The Killer. She has a greater chance of Critical Damage and any sword/blade-related spells have a greater extra damage due to her bloodlust. However, she takes the triple of the damage for being a psychotic sadomasochist, her healthbar is lower and withour any weapon-related spells, she has all terrinle attributes.

N is The Warrior. He has stronger combat-related attributes such as Strength, Defense. However, he has a lower chance of Critical damage due to his kindness and he is a turtle-speed due to him having to wear a extremely heavy armor. Also, he can't swim, so any water related spells against him can be his imminent death due to his heavy armor and the armor beung made of metal.

J is The Weapon. She has a greater speed, stamina, agility and dodge percentage. However, due to her overdose of ego and jerk personality (That's why her name's J, duh), she thinks having to fight against these peoples are like a giant fighting against ants, which is not, so she has a extremely low strength and defense due to her ego and thinking she's better than anyone.

Uzi is The Gunwielder. She has a great chance of Critical Damage and a greater strength in wielding heavy weapon-related spells, mostly projectile related such as Laser Fingers, Meteor Showers or any other ones. However, she is merely a normal human-based fighter in Tempest other than that. Guns related things are the only strong thing she can do. Like real life.

Sonic is The Knight. He has a greater skill in swords and shields, and has such a amazing speed, agility, stamins and dodge percentage due to his supersonic speed and a long-range runner. However, strength is not his great point and water are terrible for his armor and himself, since with water, ice and any other liquid, he can start flying away due to losing friction for his speed and he can't swim due to heavy armor as well.

Tails is The Engineer/Pilot. He's better at Air-related spells or machine-related spells for being a scientist and a plane pilot. However, ground-related spells, thunder and phasmo-related spells are his terrible weaknesses due to both being terrible at the ground, and being afraid of Thunder and Ghosts. Also, he has a even lower stamina.

Knuckles is The Strength. A incredible strength and chance of critical damage in Melee spells or combat. However, he has a even lower discipline point to master any other spell skill, having to wait 6-18 hours in real life to master any SIMPLE spell and he is very heavy, so speed is not his strongest

Tari's P.O.V:

"Alright! I think everyone is ready for this fight! I'm going to do this for you, Belle! We are going to win the greatest prize! If Mario doesn't win second place, then i will! For you and your child!"

Belle - "Thank you, Tari.. For being here.. For me.. At least you and Luigi are doing this for us.. Me.. Mario and my daughter.. After this damn tournament, i'll be out of games for real, no exception anymore. So.. Thank you.. Sister.."

She.. She called me Sister.. Gosh, that felt so much more impactful than i ever imagined.. And.. Considering that i am technically an alternate version of Lucinia, this may sound a bit wrong.. Hmm.. Nah, who cares about that? We are best friends! And now, sisters! We are the Blue Phoenix!

"You're welcome.. Sister.."

Belle - "Okay.. Time to end this! We are BOTH going to win this! We are going to be together.. Like a family!"

"Yes! And a family never leave anyone behind!"

Luigi's P.O.V:

You can say whatever you want, Del.. But i won't listen to you. Not even if you try to take over my mind, i will let you change who i am. I am doing this for Tari and Belle, and you are not going to ruin this precious moment for me..

Hehehehehehehe..... We'll see about that, Green Boy.. For now.. Lemme take care of this moment.. You said you'd win this tournament, right? But you're not going to do this all alone.. So.. Let's make a deal. I'll help you win this fight, and i won't interveine in your life with your precious little blue haired girl, but once she starts to not interveine in OUR life anymore, I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR BODY.. But also, to not make this unfair, i will keep my word and not touch the girl or her sister.. Deal?

Ugh... Deal.. So.. You can do this for me, right?

Yes...!

Then.. Yes. I will let you take over. But just either until i die or i win the tournament. Alright?

Alright..

"Listen, Masa.. Since you're a swordsman, i will deal with the melee fighters and you deal with people the same as you, ok? And DO NOT interveine in my fight!"

Masa - "You know i'm the leader, but, sure, i can work with that.. I'm not useful in melee so why not? But also, you will need help against them, ok? So lemme at least help you recover with Sofia."

"Ugh.. Alright.. But i told you once and i'll tell you again.. Do not interveine.. Unless i am heavily injured, or you want to make a tag team battle.. Anything besides that is not allowed, okay?"

Masa - "Yes, Eagle."

"Shut up, Edgy.."

Mario's P.O.V:

"Ugh! You again, Hedgehog?! Don't you give up in being in my way?!"

Sonic - "Come on, dude, chill out! I'm just here for fun! Besides, i don't like video games thst much, ya know! I like more the nature and freedom, so i'm just here because the Queen told me so!"

"Ugh.. Either way, you won't be the one who will win this tournament! Not when I'M here!"

Sonic - "Hehe.. We'll see about that, old man!"

߷ - End Of Chapter 7 -߷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 58 3
Surviving high school isn't easy for Four. For one, his popular and outgoing self wants to break down the well-built walls of the new kid, who seems...
5.9K 100 15
A few months after the events of WOTFI 2023, SMG4 starts having really bad dreams about the "Its gotta be perfect" incident. One night however, his f...
5.8K 225 24
The end came and went for humanity of old. An uncontrollable spark that quickly raged out of control. Tacet was there to see it. He lived and fought...
3.5K 32 10
In the SMG4 universe Prof. Egadd really wanted to understand what made Tari tick. So the docter made a machine to do just that. When when it goes wro...