oneshots of ipliers and septi...

By lea_owl

Oneshots of the reader with multiple septicegos and iplier egos. This can be mixed with multiple egos with yo... More

antisepticeye x reader
ipliersxsepticeyesxreader
darkiplier x reader
a/n doing requests
googliplier x reader
a/n
yandere Chan x reader
darkiplier x hypnotized!reader
Dr schneeplestein x reader
robbie x reader
Dr iplier x reader
jealous!dark x reader
bim trimmer x reader
damien x reader
wilford warfstache x reader
markiplier x demon!reader x jacksepticeye
the host x sibling!reader
a/n new book
a/n
a/n
need help
request
Jealous!Yandereiplier x reader
Anti x sick!reader
i'm back
marvin x reader
anti x insecure!reader
mark x reader
wilford x niece!reader
jim x reader
requests
marvin x hypnotist!reader
anti x jack
marvin x male!magic reader
the birch book?
request and happy halloween
septiceyes x non- binary reader
redoing some chapters/new book
male!reader x anti
back
need requests and help
iplier X reader
jealous!anti X female!reader
dark x hypnotised!reader part 2
Henrik x injured!reder
baby!anti x y/n
Jacksepticeye!sis x Antisepticeye
Iplier x reader part two
chase x reader
non-binary x septiceyes

yandere!anti × y/n

460 10 1
By lea_owl

Y/n pov
It seems it has been a week since I was left here. I could only watch the world go by as I was left and abandoned. I could try and scream but no one would come or hear me. I hated this I hated him. He did this to me he made me stay here forever how long he wishes. I was so helpless and weak in my shoes compared to him.

I waited as I wore a black skirt and grey jumper my feet got sore so I took my shoes off. I had neon socks though that reached to my knees. I was waiting for him to return as I sat leaning against the glass that trapped me. I was so tired and cold with no blankets or heat able to get to me. The only way I could get something as if he let me have an item.

My body looked fatigued and pale with my golden eyes sunken from not much sleep. I even stunk as I haven't had a shower or bath in a week. The only thing I could do was wait and watch the outside world. I was trapped in his room which did not have many items. It had a simple desk with a computer and bed. The walls were dark green and black but messy with wallpaper coming off decorated with scratch marks.

I could just watch as time flew by so slowly and so drastically. It was currently 3 pm in the afternoon which would be the time of his return. I sat and waited to curl myself into my knees trying to be strong. Finally, I heard giggling and the sound of glitching making his presence known to me. I look through the round glass seeing him form his silhouette as he wore his normal outfit.

His back was to me but he wore a black t-shirt with ripped jeans and black studs. His ears were pointy while his skin was a pale green matched with sharp nails.his hair was scruffily standing up as it was a dark brown with a brown beard on his face. I looked and saw his normal weapon a sharp kitchen knife with blood dripping down it making a puddle of blood.

I stared as I waited for him to turn around as he was glitching all over the place. I could tell he was grinning as he giggled with a scratched voice. "Hello, y/n have you been good today?" I heard him ask as I gulp with fear as my heart started to pound. My mind was screaming to not answer as it was in fight or flight mode but I couldn't do anything in my position.

"Well y/n answer!?" He glitched more with his voice getting darker as saw his head turn a bit. I try to compose myself enough to answer him as I start to speak. "Y yes anti I have but can I please get a bath?" My voice quivered as I asked the last part hoping he could let me. I waited hearing nothing but his glitches until he turned around fully looking at me.

I saw his black piercing eyes and sharp teeth but the worst part was the deep red cut on his neck bleeding. I was trying to stay calm as I felt his stare into my soul with an emotionless face. He finally answered as he began to approach me. "You can have a bath but I will help you as you belong to me!?" His voice scratched with his face becoming angry making me nod my head faster.

"Y yes anti I belong to you I know and understand." He seemed to smirk at my statement and become satisfied. He put his hand up to the mirror and started saying something in a different language. Suddenly I was in his room as I collapsed on the floor due to not using my legs properly for a bit. I heard him bend down and felt his hand on my body as I got lifted meeting his chest.

"Ahhh darling this is wonderful to hold you close all to myself." I heard the satisfaction and pride in his voice while the glitches were slowly calming. I whimpered but nod agreeing with him as I gripped his shirt trying to balance myself. "Now let's get you walked and back on my wall hmm?" I heard him ask feeling his eyes on me looking down.

I slowly look up meet his eyes and goes to speak to answer him. "Y yes Anti, may I also have new clothes?" I tried to ask in a stronger voice but came out so weak as he seemed to enjoy my vulnerability. He hums and seemed to think for a second until he nods. "Yes, you can but I will give you my clothes to wear." His voice seemed to emphasise mine as I bite my lip agreeing again.

He seemed to chuckle and proceed to grab my chin softly bringing my face close to his. "You are so beautiful and weak which makes me want you more. Sadly, I can not mark you yet but maybe tomorrow." I look at him confused but then realise what he meant as I blush red for being close and his statement. He seems to notice as he grins knowing I understood his words but then kisses my head lightly. As he kissed my head I felt his beard brush my head but it seemed to calm I was still on edge and did want to get on his bad side.

He slowly guided me to his bathroom which I didn't know was connected with his room. His bathroom wasn't too small or big it had a shower and toilet next to each other. It also had a sink and above that was a cabinet that had blood splatters. The floor was tiled blue and seemed to be wet mixed with a bit of blood. I tried to stay close to him as I trembled and was dreading being one of his targets.

He lead me inside more as he stood behind me until heard the lock on the door click. I was now left all alone with him as I tremble to feel his eyes on me even though my back was turned. "Strip dear we don't want your clothes getting wet fo we?" I heard his voice had a hint of lust and amusement. I tried to start taking my shirt off but it was hard with a bloodthirsty demon right behind me. I didn't want to ask him to turn round in case he would force me to strip by his hands.

I slowly managed to pull my jumper over my head as I felt the air shift to the fondness as I had a purple strap bra on. I dropped my jumper to the ground hearing the thump of it as I bend down to take my skirt off. I felt his eyes more as it was now on my ass as I hear a chuckle come from his mouth. I then hear footsteps as I froze and go to turn but yelps feeling his hand on my ass. "To think you are all mine and not that scummy bitch boy Aiden."

Aiden was my bf who I met in high school and started dating since then. We were together for 5 years until I caught the eyes of anti. He proceeded to show up more and seemed to become angrier whenever Aiden was close. I then got the worse ending as I watched anti-kill Aiden in front of me as he kept repeating 'mine' all over again. He then knocked me out and trapped me in the mirror so he could keep it forever.

I gulp and nod feeling his hands wrap around my waist as his head rested on my shoulder grinning. His eyes were closed but felt his fold glitching aura around me as he embraced me. I was going to ask him to get off but the gasped as his hands slowly started to pull my skirt down revealing my panties. My panties matched my bra as they were purple and frilly which she kept on until now. I heard them drop to the floor like my jumper as i felt his hands roam my hips and thighs.

I froze up and shivered as his hands were very cold to the touch and slowly move around. The good thing was that they didn't go near my private parts as it seemed he was teasing me. I finally stopped and removed his hands from my body making me sigh a relief and relax. Until I felt his hands on my back as I arched from coldness. "Relax I am only undoing your bra so you can shower." He calmly said but there was a tint of joy. I let him as I waited to feel him fiddle with the hooks until I felt the strap ping a bit and proceeds to remove it.

I knew I had to get my panties off and socks so I quickly moved pulling my panties down and then balancing pulling my socks off. I heard an anti whistle as he grinned going past me to turn the showerhead on. I watched as I tried to cover up and watch him but he was focused on the shower head. It took a few minutes and finally finished and turned his head to me indicating. I walked slowly as he stood outside the shower and let me in grinning. "After you dear, I will be waiting outside the shower." I nod and finally go in trying to relax.

Few mins later

I came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel as anti was behind me watching me. I slowly stopped at his bed and heard him walk to the closet. I look seeing he was rustling through his clothes trying to find something for me. He then stops and grinned as he pulled out a green shirt that looked like a tight fit for me. He chucked it on the bed as I grab it holding the towel in my other hand.

I stare at it as I think of what to do with my underwear as I didn't have any. I snapped out of it as I saw anti put some shorts on the bed making me a bit relieved as they were baggy. "Anti I don't have underwear to go underneath. " I say shyly as he looks at me for a minute and grins going to a drawer he grabbed a pair of lingerie black underwear and even a bra. "I made sure to buy some just for you since we are going to be together forever." His voice glitched again as he stared with his black eyes.

I felt sick a bit as I felt my mouth dry up but nod accepting I can not escape him. I tried to focus on my task at hand as I turn my back once more and drop the towel to get dressed. I grabbed the underwear and pulled them up as I then grabbed the shorts putting them on me. The shorts were baggy on my ass and thighs but we were comfortable. I decided not to wear the bra and just grab the shirt as I pull it on feeling to shirt fit tightly around her breasts and upper half.

I turn round slowly facing anti as his eyes roam up and down my body with his mouth smirking. "You look great but something is missing." He states which made me confused as he proceeded to look for something in his drawer until he finally found it. I went wide eye shocked and horrified seeing a black slick collar with green writing saying my name. I see his grin become wider and glitched to me as he stood tall in front of me. He saw the horror in my eyes as he laughed at this and slowly held my collar around my throat.

"Oh, you wouldn't think I would mark you ohhh. Sweetheart, you are mine till death due to our part." He slowly states as I froze and let him realise how much he loved me. He wasn't loving me normally but yandere love as he tightened it finally marking what was his. I stared at him with tears as he leaned to my lips grabbed the back of my head and kissed ne. His lips were rough as he kissed me hungrily completing his mission. I cried with tears going down my cheek as I had no choice but to kiss back. He finally stopped and grinned staring down at me getting what he wants and having what was his all along.

------------
Whooo another one shot done this took some long hard writing. This is for Captaincottoncandy as they requested this a long time ago. Like I said I am gonna try to update more due to not being at college. If you want to request go ahead I just might take time so yh. Hope you all enjoy this chapter bye bye 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222 8 16
Welcome to my 1st ever Fanfiction! 😆 Requests for Oneshots and Stories are OPEN! 🎉 Any Fandom can be Requested! 😁 This is basically just a guessin...
136K 4.5K 155
These are a bunch of Septiplier one shots, (there are also longer stories in here) there's definitely smut, a lot of fluff, there's jokes and some sa...
3.6K 74 33
**COMPLETED** One shots of the Iplier Egos and Septic egos :) Requests are no longer open, the book is finished . . . I've labeled the chapter titl...
21.3K 163 20
Just some one-shots I wrote most of them will be short. I will probably do requests in the future some will be smut but not a lot. This is my first b...