Running up that Hill (The Mys...

By heyitsminipark

Lee Hyejin is a transfer student and joins the class 3-4 of Boseok High School when she becomes interested in... More

Hyejin Lee
Transfer Student
Spark of Love
There's a Ghost in our class
Who Could Be the Ghost?
The Ghost's Influence on Our Class
The Classroom is Truly Haunted
The Ghost's Identity will Be Discovered
There's No Ghost in Our Class Anymore
Can we be Friends with a Ghost?
Lost without a Certain Ghost

Don't Pretend to be the Ghost

84 5 0
By heyitsminipark

*Hyejin's P.O.V*

I was sitting on Haruto's lap at his desk and I read my book and Haruto rested his head on top of mine.

I turned and saw Junyu come skipping into the class holding this giant bear singing a song and dancing causing those of us in the room to look and watch him.

"What's that?" Jihoon asked as the three of us looked over at Junkyu who had sat down at his desk.

"My gift for my honey for our 100th day anniversary. I'm going to give it to her after school," He said with his normal pout.

"It's cute," Haruto said as he hugged me tighter.

"I know right."

Haruto grabbed his camera and took a picture of Junkyu posing with the gigantic bear. I honestly thought it was cute for Junkyu to do that and for Haruto to take pictures of us.

"Hey, but does that person you cal "honey" really exist?" Jihoon asked.

"You're really picking a fight again."

"It's just that you never introduced her to us. I really believe Haruto is the only one of us that has a girl... maybe your girlfriend is also a ghost."

"Joke all you want," Junkyu said with a smile as he hugged the bear and waved him off.

"Jihoon would you cut it out already," I said rolling my eyes.

*Lunch Time*

I was standing in front of Haruto as we were all standing in line. Yedam and Yoshi were messing around when Yoshi bumped into Haruto causing him to yell in pain.

"Are you okay?" Yoshi asked.

I messed with his hair and grabbed his hand looking down at his face as he was bent over holding his shoulder.

Haruto turned and looked back at the two boys.

"Yeah, I'm okay," he said standing straight up.

"Are you sure you are okay Ruto?" I asked looking up into his eyes.

"Yes, don't worry about me I'm okay," he said leaning down and kissing my forehead.

I sat down with Haruto, Jihoon, Junkyu, Hyunsuk, and Doyoung.

I started to eat my lunch as I was really hungry because I didn't eat this morning.

"Eat well beautiful," Haruto said ruffling my hair.

*Music Class*

I was sitting in class in between Haruto and Junkyu

"Also known as the great master, he was a great musician and composer. I'm sure you all know Beethoven," Ms. Lee said.

When one of the teachers knocked on the door.

"Ms. Lee, sorry to interrupt your class."

"No, it's alright, What brings you here?" she asked.

He slowly walks into the room.

"Ah... I think you have to step out for a sec."

I looked up in confusion at what he was babbling about.

"Someone terrorized your car," he replied.

"What? Who the heck would do that?" She yelled throwing her papers and starting to storm out of the room when she stopped.

"Guys, study on your own for a while," She replied with a smile.

Once they both left the room Haruto and I looked at each other before going back to our work.

"What did I see?" Yedam asked.

"All the teachers here are so weird," Mashiho replied making me giggle.

Suddenly the metronome started to tick causing me and Junkyu to look at it.

"Who here touched that?" Junkyu asked.

"None of us got up Junkyu, Haruto... do you see it moving too?" I asked as the two of us looked at him as the rest of the class started to hear our commotion.

Junkyu got up slowly and turned it off. When he sat down the three of us continued to look at it, when it started to tick again. Haruto got up and turned it off, when he turned back around to sit down, the metronome started to tick even faster.

"What's wrong with that?" Yedam asked as the whole class had their full attention on what was happening up front.

Yedam got up and threw it to the ground making me jump, and the metronome ticked even faster.

The bell rang for us to go to the next class, but we were all too invested in the metronome to even leave the room.

"Aren't you guys leaving?" Junghwan asked as he stretched and left the room.

Once he left the room the metronome stopped, and I looked back at the door. That's odd...

Hyunsuk and Doyoung joined the four of us at the front of the room.

"What if it harms us?" Hyunsuk asked.

"No. It'll never harm you guys," Haruto said holding on to my hand.

As the 12 of us left the room a painting flew and fell in front of us causing the glass to shatter. 

"I don't think that was because of the wind. This ghost is suddenly going out of control! Why?" Hyunsuk said as we all crowded around the painting.

"This is really scaring me," Mashiho stated.

"Did anyone get hurt?" Doyoung asked.

The boys said no, but I felt a piece of glass on the side of my leg.

"Be careful not to step on it."

"D-Doyoung..." I spoke up.

The boys looked at me.

"I um... I have a piece of glass in my leg..." I said slightly showing my right leg which had a piece of glass sticking out.

"Come on and I'll take care of your leg," Jaehyuk said carefully walking toward me.

"I'll come with," Haruto said.

Haruto picked me up as they took me to the classroom and got out the first aid kick.

Jaehyuk carefully pulled the piece of glass out and cleaned up the wound before bandaging it up.

"Thank you Jaehyuk," I said as I was sitting on Haruto's desk as he sat in his chair holding my hand.

"You're welcome, you need to be more careful Hyejin."

Jaehyuk went to his desk and I got down and on top of Haruto's lap.

"How is your leg, does it hurt?"

"No it doesn't anymore," I said kissing him on the nose.

It was later in the day and we were all in the class doing work when I heard faint singing.

"What is that? My teddy bear... where did it go?" Junkyu asked looking back toward the back of the classroom.

"What is it this?" Hyunsuk whined.

"What's with it today?" Jeongwoo asked covering his ears.

Junkyu got up and frantically looked for the teddy bear unsure where it was. He got closer to the cabinet by the door and opened it to reveal the bear covered in a red substance.

"Stop it... I said stop it, please!" he yelled and stomped on it.

*Time Skip*

I was laying in my dorm when I heard that voice again.

"I am going to kill you."

I turned on my lap and sat up in my bed curled in a ball, too nervous to go to sleep.

I guess I fell asleep at some point because I woke up to my alarm going off.

I sluggishly got out of bed and got ready for school. Once I was ready I carefully made my way to school as I was now paranoid.

I walked to my desk and rested my head on it falling asleep.

"We need to tell the others about this Jihoon, look at her... she is barely getting any sleep," I heard Junkyu whisper to Jihoon.

"I know, I hate seeing her like this. I saw her walking to school and she was so paranoid."

I dozed off for a while until I heard Doyoung and Junghwan causing me to look up.

"I warned you before," Doyoung said looking up at Junghwan.

"About what?"

Doyoung stood up and got closer to Junghwan.

"Ah, my YouTube... who knows... maybe a famous exorcist will visit us and chase the ghost away, all thanks to me."

"And what if the teachers find out about this?" Doyoung said as his voice got louder.

"Then what? Why is it so bad? huh? I've been curious, why are you being so sensitive about people finding out? Huh? If you just! If you had just informed people about this in the first place, none of this would have happened. But you kept saying we shouldn't let anyone find out about this, we have to solve it ourselves... So we've come this far now," Junghwan said to him giving me a headache.

"Hey! Junghwan how about you stop trying to use this issue as clout and help us solve this? I know you were the one that messed with the metronome... The others might have not noticed, but I did... I thought it was a little odd that it stopped right as you left the room. But then I remember that it has a remote control, and when I looked later on it wasn't there... So if you are going to fuck around and not help, then you don't get a say in who we tell. It's no one else's business except ours," I grabbed my things and started walking toward the door.

"Where are you going?" Hyunsuk asked.

"I'm going to the dorm, Junghwan's bitching is giving me a damn headache," I said walking to the door and slamming it behind me.

Words: 1440

Date: July 13, 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 719 14
"She falls in love with the guy who wasn't meant to exist..." based on "the mysterious class" by treasure 🥇1 watanabeharuto [15/04/22] 🥇1 jaehyuk...
12.5K 615 13
A girl finds a passage way to another universe.
152K 6.8K 23
"Trust me, if you're just gonna keep maintaining your grades like these, you're not going to get accepted by any University." "Mind you! I'll prove y...
11.1K 538 28
[COMPLETED]✔️ Y/N: Who is he? Lin: He is CAMPUS BAD BOY. More like a PLAYBOY. Every girl's are crazy for him. Y/N: Expect me. [Jaehyuk x Reader] [IMP...